collapse

Author Topic: Venom and the Incredible Hulk?  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
Re: Venom and the Incredible Hulk?
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »
Hulk could hit Venom so hard he would knock the symbiote  off of Brock or Gargan lol but it would be a pretty good fight nonetheless  :O*D

i dont even think it would be a good match lol hulk would hit venom once and it would be over all venoms hits would do is get hulk more angry.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
Hulk could hit Venom so hard he would knock the symbiote  off of Brock or Gargan lol but it would be a pretty good fight nonetheless  :O*D

i dont even think it would be a good match lol hulk would hit venom once and it would be over all venoms hits would do is get hulk more angry.

lol couldnt have said it better

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2008, 08:45:30 PM »

lol couldnt have said it better

yea think about it if venom could beat da hulk he would be da strongest person on spiderman and would be on of da strongest of the whole marvel universe which is so not true.

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2008, 09:03:50 PM »
Eh, the only way Venom could actually beat the Hulk if he strategized and used his surroundings as weapons, but hand to hand combat, Venom would loose.  Though Venom and Hulk are not real so let's make a real match like myself vs. John Cena?  Who would win?
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »
Eh, the only way Venom could actually beat the Hulk if he strategized and used his surroundings as weapons, but hand to hand combat, Venom would loose.  Though Venom and Hulk are not real so let's make a real match like myself vs. John Cena?  Who would win?

one last thing hulk is very smart hes actually smarter then venom, he's also fast so venom would not stand a chance. well i put my money on john cena  :D :D

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »
I'd vote for Cena too.  I'm only weight 129 lbs. and 5'6.  I would need both kryptonite and gamma radiation to beat him down. >:(
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »
I'd vote for Cena too.  I'm only weight 129 lbs. and 5'6.  I would need both kryptonite and gamma radiation to beat him down. >:(

lol.........this has been a good thread....

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »
I'll go this far.

With planning, and on his best day Venom could unleash the better portion of all the webbing he can produce and tie Hulk up. Now if Venom had jacked some super strength gas from the Hulkbusters, he could probably knock him out, and technically beat the Hulk by KO.

Course when Hulk wakes up  >:(

BAM HULK SMASH!!!!

So Venom could win a battle, but the war could never be won

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2008, 10:12:42 PM »

[-O< (for my life)

That looks about right, the fight makes more sense to me as Venom is a symbiote like Spawns costume is and also was co-created by Todd Mcfarlane. Regardless of what Marvel says about Venom and how he is their creation, the true genius and idea behind him came from Mcfarlane himself. Personally I would like to see a crossover where a symbiote from hell escapes and fuses with part of Venom's symbiote being, creating a monster that Venom and Spawn have to team up to beat. I remember there being a plan to do something like this once, but it never happened.

Yeah David Micheline created the concept of Venom , but McFarlane created the most inmportant thing for Venom . The part that makes marvel money . That would be his look . Even thopugh it's been changed a little over the years . Man, I hate that green slime & tongue look . A crossover would be cool , but so would one with spawn/spidey . Don't hold our breath as Todd & marvel will probably always have those old wounds open .

Yeah, that was the other guy that was involved in his creation...I still give more credit to McFarlane for Venom's creation though ;*)) Yeah, Marvel and Todd don't get along and we all know the story behind that. I agree with him and his reasons for leaving to start Image Comics and Spawn. I was never a big fan of Marvel or it's business practices so I always gave my support to the cool underdog comic companies such as Image and Chaos Comics. The only characters I ever cared for from Marvel were Spidey, Venom and the X-Men. I do agree..Venom has changed over the years, I wish they would just go back to his original look. Hulk may be stronger and can beat Venom to the ground, but Venom is a far more interesting character compared to Mr. Big Green Radioactive Man :P

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 05:43:49 AM »
I was never a big fan of the Hulk at all . When I was young The Thing was actually my favorite . The Hulk used to usually get the best of him alot . I hated that .

Once in an issue of Spiderman , I forget which one , but McFarlane drew it . The Symbiote from Venom actually went down someones throat & nose to suffocate them . Now would that be possible to do to Hulk ? I know the guy has big lungs & all , but the symbiote probably could fill them .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 05:54:06 AM »
I was never a big fan of the Hulk at all . When I was young The Thing was actually my favorite . The Hulk used to usually get the best of him alot . I hated that .

Once in an issue of Spiderman , I forget which one , but McFarlane drew it . The Symbiote from Venom actually went down someones throat & nose to suffocate them . Now would that be possible to do to Hulk ? I know the guy has big lungs & all , but the symbiote probably could fill them .

Yeah, Venom can be ruthless and can kill you in other ways besides strength and speed...his very being can expand and contract. He's a flexible character and if he found a way inside the Hulk, then I can see him doing some serious damage. Of course he would have to get in there first and Hulk wouldn't make it easy on him..that's for sure.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
i vote for you...cena might have strength but you might have the brains to beat him...when you are completely out-powered,one way you would have to win,you gotta play smart instead :)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »

Yeah, Venom can be ruthless and can kill you in other ways besides strength and speed...his very being can expand and contract. He's a flexible character and if he found a way inside the Hulk, then I can see him doing some serious damage. Of course he would have to get in there first and Hulk wouldn't make it easy on him..that's for sure.

I dont think Hulk is any more vunerable internally since his entire body mutates from the Gamma charge. Im sure it would hurt, but I would imagine the end result is one giant black lugee.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »

I dont think Hulk is any more vunerable internally since his entire body mutates from the Gamma charge. Im sure it would hurt, but I would imagine the end result is one giant black lugee.

wouldnt da gama radiation destroy da symboite. venom is no match for hulk i mean everything hulk does is loud so pretty much da symboite would run away.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 05:12:11 PM »

Yeah, attacks on his lungs wont work so good, his body can quickly adapt to survive in space, like when he was sent up there by the Nick Furry LMD.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
My dad is a marvel  comic book expert hes been reading the books since da 70's and he still a big fan now and i asked him about this he said there is no way venom could beat da hulk he said the symboite cant come off of venom so theres not way it could get on hulk unless  it hears a really loud noise. he says it bonds with who ever it is on so  theres no way of da symboite takin over hulk and his webs are not strong enough to hold da hulk. So pretty much theres nuttin he could do to da hulk...

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2008, 06:31:04 PM »
My dad is a marvel  comic book expert hes been reading the books since da 70's and he still a big fan now and i asked him about this he said there is no way venom could beat da hulk he said the symboite cant come off of venom so theres not way it could get on hulk unless  it hears a really loud noise. he says it bonds with who ever it is on so  theres no way of da symboite takin over hulk and his webs are not strong enough to hold da hulk. So pretty much theres nuttin he could do to da hulk...

The symbiote can not be completely seperated from Eddie Brock since it has bonded with him for so long . But it can jump partially off of him to do things . It was still attached to Brock when he suffocated that guy . Just part of the symbiote went into the guys lungs .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Hybasuku

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 23, 2013, 05:06:46 PM
  • Bullseye little Murdock!
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
Actualy, if i remember, once i think Spidey went to Canada and fought, and i do think beat, the hulk. Also, even though he hasn't beaten Spidey, Venom has come close, so if you look at it that way Venom could win against the Hulk.
 ^^(PM)^
"Madness?  XD|| "
"Tonight blood tastes good!"-Hybasuku

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »
Uh oh, I can sense another boiling point :O*D :O*D :O*D
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2008, 11:57:59 PM »
Please no posts related to popcorn or pizzas .

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Sorry just something I heard someone say that I thought was funny

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2008, 03:26:01 AM »
Actualy, if i remember, once i think Spidey went to Canada and fought, and i do think beat, the hulk. Also, even though he hasn't beaten Spidey, Venom has come close, so if you look at it that way Venom could win against the Hulk.
 ^^(PM)^

HELLL no lol da only reason why spidey could beat hulk is because he probably outsmarted da hulk I mean i remember the comic where spidey beat da juggernaught by outsmarting him i remember he jumped on juggys back and convered juggys eyes juggy kept punching spidey but he could not see and juggy walked him into a big pool of cement... But spidey had so many knots on his head it looked painful. Yea but venom is nuttin like spidey venom does is not as smart as spiderman hes more of a wild type and after gettin hit once by hulk he would not even be able to get up.

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2008, 03:49:01 AM »
Remember Venom is sort of a villian so he would cheat by using his surroundings to defeat the Hulk.

"Hulk is chasing Venom through the city and bam, Venom throw a cermit truck at the Hulk and then gets free blows on the Hulk.  Hulk breaks free but Venom is nowhere in sight, but then Hulk is hit by a nearby train tossed by Venom.  Hulk is furious as Venom plays cat and mouse.  Venom can sense Hulk coming at him from all direction (spidey senses) so Hulk would not be able to sneak up on Venom.  Hulk would then have to strategize and maybe pick up a bell from a clock tower and bang it causing a sound wave, which Venom would be nearby.  Hulk would hear Venom scream giving off his location, Hulk finds him and beats up Venom.  Peter Parker takes a picture of Venom's defeat and submits it to J.J. and J.J. then titles it as "Spiderman Partner-In-Crime Venom Gets Crushed By The Avenger's Finest Warrior: Hulk".  Peter Parker returns to the Daily Bugle as Spiderman and webs J.J. for the article and says "A gift from your neigborhood Spiderman".  Episode Ends"

I think that would be an accurate scenario. :thumbsup:
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2008, 06:14:17 AM »
Spiderman did truly beat the hulk once that I remember . Amazing Spiderman issue 328 . I think they were fighting in New York City . Spiderman hit the Hulk so hard he knocked him out of the earth's orbit . The Hulk didn't come back for 10 issues . Of course Spidey had the power cosmic at the time .

(click to show/hide)

Offline DMP

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 18, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »
Is this a real debate hulk beat the whole marvel universe venom has a hard time with spider-man alone this should be common sense

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2008, 10:37:20 AM »
I read in a comic that Spider-Man actually beat up Superman a bit (real comic).

Oh yeah, I forgot it was a ploy by Luthor and Doc Ock to get the two fighting and had irradiated Spidey with Red Sun radiation without him knowing. When it wore off, though... whoo....
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal