collapse

Author Topic: Venom and the Incredible Hulk?  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
Re: Venom and the Incredible Hulk?
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 01:52:27 AM »
From the comics I've read Spiderman is faster than the Hulk and Venom is faster than Spiderman.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline desgrav

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 12, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 01:57:42 AM »
O_O @ Some of the posts here.

Anyways, I think that Venom seems to be a very strong contender here. So I put my vote on him but only because Spiderman-esque characters pwn in my book.

I wish we had a Spiderman themed emoticon. >.>
Need help with Chankast?
Come here: Login

Do you own a Dreamcast?
Come here: Login

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 02:47:55 AM »
O_O @ Some of the posts here.

Anyways, I think that Venom seems to be a very strong contender here. So I put my vote on him but only because Spiderman-esque characters pwn in my book.

I wish we had a Spiderman themed emoticon. >.>

This is not about favorite characters this is about facts. I mean be real carnage beat venom multiple times and we all know that hulk would pumble carnage. Da only reason venom beats spidey most of the time is because spidermans spidey senses dont work on venom. Anyways hulk fought abomination and won and everyone on earth knows abomination would rape da sh*t outta venom. And there is a comic where hulk beats juggy he punches juggy all da way outta space it was a close fight though. Now do u guys think venom could beat juggy? Hellllll no.

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 03:40:01 AM »
*whistles*

wooooow

I never knew there was this fight over fictional characters, I mean geez, why couldn't we just relaxed and took some time off the computer, its saturday for petes sake ???

Agreed, I don't why people bother to debate so much on topics like this...it's ridiculous. I could careless about who can beat who, but when the debate gets out of control that's just crossing the line and I think that's where the conversation should just end. These characters aren't even real..no need to take it so seriously.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 04:49:30 AM »
*whistles*

wooooow

I never knew there was this fight over fictional characters, I mean geez, why couldn't we just relaxed and took some time off the computer, its saturday for petes sake ???

Agreed, I don't why people bother to debate so much on topics like this...it's ridiculous. I could careless about who can beat who, but when the debate gets out of control that's just crossing the line and I think that's where the conversation should just end. These characters aren't even real..no need to take it so seriously.

Agreed !
 Besides Spawn would beat them both if he wanted to  ;*))

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2008, 05:12:06 AM »
Hah, and I thought Bruce Banner had a temper problem. >:(
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 05:20:22 AM »
the true ending would end with hulk destroying venom and then ripping off his symbiote, but then the symbiote would take over hulk thus creating hulkem or venulk or whatever his dam name would be (I pick Insanity cause well thats what he would be)

>:(

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 06:08:01 AM »
*whistles*

wooooow

Agreed !
 Besides Spawn would beat them both if he wanted to  ;*))

haha, yeah.....or I'd rather see Spawn beat the snot out of them, to be honest I think Spawn vs. Venom would be more interesting.

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 06:11:37 AM »

[-O< (for my life)

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 07:22:03 AM »
Eh, Plant Man can beat Hulk, Spawn, and Venom...as well as Tomahawk Man, but would get his butt whipped by Blizzard Man. 

(Trying to bring life)
 :)
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
Eh, Plant Man can beat Hulk, Spawn, and Venom...as well as Tomahawk Man, but would get his butt whipped by Blizzard Man. 

(Trying to bring life)
 :)
lmao

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 23, 2013, 07:30:51 PM
  • SHINKU HADOUKEN真空波動拳!!!
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 10:18:50 AM »
Hulk does have the advantage because of power but it depends Venom could just use his speed against him since hulk is alot slower
優秀な反作用

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 10:28:21 AM »

[-O< (for my life)

That looks about right, the fight makes more sense to me as Venom is a symbiote like Spawns costume is and also was co-created by Todd Mcfarlane. Regardless of what Marvel says about Venom and how he is their creation, the true genius and idea behind him came from Mcfarlane himself. Personally I would like to see a crossover where a symbiote from hell escapes and fuses with part of Venom's symbiote being, creating a monster that Venom and Spawn have to team up to beat. I remember there being a plan to do something like this once, but it never happened.

Offline Orochi Gill

• Club Syndicate Admin
  • Last Login:July 23, 2022, 10:53:52 PM
  • Best. Ever.
    • Call HOH SIS right now!
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2008, 11:59:26 AM »
venom cant outspeed the hulk

trust me the hulk is faster then you can imagine

the hulk is like captain america times infinity

and the symbiote onslaught is redundant cuz onslaught is able to wipe out ne symbiote with his pinky
XD

Good point. The Hulk can jump like a mile at a time. Guess he's like DK in SSB; a lot faster than you think.

and the Symbiote Onslaught part was this: Symbiotes are weak to fire, but Excursion's Symbiote Onslaught has fire in his hand? Erm....what?
I am the Phantom of the Bates Motel

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2008, 12:27:21 PM »
Anyone who thinks Venom could even last 5 minutes against a raging Hulk is a knuckle dragger of epic porpotion (pre discovery of the wheel)

Frankly if you think Venom even stands a chance, you dont know shyt about Comic Books. Hulks strength alone dwarfs Venoms. It not a dogpile, its just 99% of people have the common sense to realize Venoms not in that league.

Venom is in a class with Wolvie, Spidey, Sabretooth, ect

Hulk is in class with Silver Surfer, Thor, Sentry, Juggernaut, ect

Pick up a few Comics sometime you might learn something. You can find most the Symbiote stuff in the 25 cent bin at most comic shops these days.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »
I had this old Venom/Punisher comic (it was part of the Funeral Pyre miniseries, but I only had one issue of it)...

I mention this because we all know it would take an army with some good gadgets to stop the Hulk (even then it usually doesn't work), but the Punisher had a sonic wave thing placed on top of his van, turned it on, left it on Venom, and left to find a particular person (which Venom also happened to be looking for).

Granted, Venom escaped, but I just found it funny that Punisher had his van pin down Venom with a machine, but it takes an army to stand up to the Hulk.

And I'm more of a fan of Venom than the Hulk.

As for arguements, thinking about it, the one that seems to tick off a lot of fanboys is Goku vs. Superman.

Or how about Batman vs. anybody (ha ha Prep Time)

I remember going to a forum I went to years ago and seeing an arguement over Wonder Woman vs. Sailor Moon.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2008, 01:41:58 PM »
I had this old Venom/Punisher comic (it was part of the Funeral Pyre miniseries, but I only had one issue of it)...

I mention this because we all know it would take an army with some good gadgets to stop the Hulk (even then it usually doesn't work), but the Punisher had a sonic wave thing placed on top of his van, turned it on, left it on Venom, and left to find a particular person (which Venom also happened to be looking for).

Granted, Venom escaped, but I just found it funny that Punisher had his van pin down Venom with a machine, but it takes an army to stand up to the Hulk.

And I'm more of a fan of Venom than the Hulk.

As for arguements, thinking about it, the one that seems to tick off a lot of fanboys is Goku vs. Superman.

Or how about Batman vs. anybody (ha ha Prep Time)

I remember going to a forum I went to years ago and seeing an arguement over Wonder Woman vs. Sailor Moon.

ha my new favorite one is DBZ vs Naruto I loves them manily because I dont see how they even compare....but hulk hands down for the win

my new one

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »
i really wanna bring back the marvel vs DBz thread

cuz my fingers got sore from typing pages of info

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2008, 03:17:16 PM »
yea that was a fun thread

my new one

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2008, 03:40:54 PM »
I wouldn't count Marvel vs. DC because their main fights had victors chosen through a voting system. And more people wanter Superman to win.

I personally would think Hulk would win against Venom.

Yup, NOONE should ever use the MVDC fights cause of the fan votes. You guys should argue the canon versions of each character that way it will get some inconsistencies out of the way. Each comic book hero and their strength depends on the writer who is writing them sadly. On paper the Hulk should defeat Venom, but any good comic book writer could draw up a scenario for Venom to defeat the Hulk and make it believable. You guys have to take account of their overall abilities and kinda ignore their "weak" losses cause that writer probably sucked and had to nerf the character a bunch. How the Thing beat Silver Surfer as claimed by a poster in the 1st page sounds unbelievable unless Surfer got weakened by other characters or by the writer. Thing should NOT beat the Surfer under normal circumstances. Under normal circumstances, Venom IMO shouldn't beat Hulk.

I wanna see Batman with prep-time vs Doom with prep time XD.

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »
 o.O#
its just strange to see that a small question like : who beats who ends like this ; someone gets muted, and a fight between user(s) and admins, and it just begins by one question... o.O#
back to the topic.
i think, no i know the hulk beats the (...) out of venom, we are talking about THE HULK!
he destroys tanks and buildings.
venom is a challenge for him but i think the hulk beats him.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »
Anyone who thinks Venom could even last 5 minutes against a raging Hulk is a knuckle dragger of epic porpotion (pre discovery of the wheel)

Frankly if you think Venom even stands a chance, you dont know shyt about Comic Books. Hulks strength alone dwarfs Venoms. It not a dogpile, its just 99% of people have the common sense to realize Venoms not in that league.

Venom is in a class with Wolvie, Spidey, Sabretooth, ect

Hulk is in class with Silver Surfer, Thor, Sentry, Juggernaut, ect

Pick up a few Comics sometime you might learn something. You can find most the Symbiote stuff in the 25 cent bin at most comic shops these days.

QFT and @ mega-force venom would not even be a match for hulk hulk could break all da bones in venoms body wit one hit the symboite does not make venom on hulks level any one who thinks venom could win really does not know poop about marvel lol. Its already been established that venom cant beat carnage and like i said seeing hulk beat juggy just confirmed everything i belived, Venom < Hulk.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 06:01:56 PM »

[-O< (for my life)

That looks about right, the fight makes more sense to me as Venom is a symbiote like Spawns costume is and also was co-created by Todd Mcfarlane. Regardless of what Marvel says about Venom and how he is their creation, the true genius and idea behind him came from Mcfarlane himself. Personally I would like to see a crossover where a symbiote from hell escapes and fuses with part of Venom's symbiote being, creating a monster that Venom and Spawn have to team up to beat. I remember there being a plan to do something like this once, but it never happened.

Yeah David Micheline created the concept of Venom , but McFarlane created the most inmportant thing for Venom . The part that makes marvel money . That would be his look . Even thopugh it's been changed a little over the years . Man, I hate that green slime & tongue look . A crossover would be cool , but so would one with spawn/spidey . Don't hold our breath as Todd & marvel will probably always have those old wounds open .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »

[-O< (for my life)

Yeah David Micheline created the concept of Venom , but McFarlane created the most inmportant thing for Venom . The part that makes marvel money . That would be his look . Even thopugh it's been changed a little over the years . Man, I hate that green slime & tongue look . A crossover would be cool , but so would one with spawn/spidey . Don't hold our breath as Todd & marvel will probably always have those old wounds open .

Mac isnt exactly the friendly type either. He was in Wizards top 10 controversial personalities, and has lost some pretty hight profile lawsuits. The last where he claimed ownership of Miracle Man, untill Neil Gaiman sued his azz off. I dont see him ever at DC, or Marvel, unless Marvel offers him some exorberant amount of cash. DC did the smart thing and made Lee a company man

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2008, 08:17:21 PM »
Hulk could hit Venom so hard he would knock the symbiote  off of Brock or Gargan lol but it would be a pretty good fight nonetheless  :O*D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare