collapse

Author Topic: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Shock Project revived!)  (Read 58569 times)

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Shock Project revived!)
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
May need to align that a slight bit. Otherwise, aside from using Psylocke's shock (which works here I suppose), it's not bad.

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 17, 2024, 11:09:40 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2012, 05:26:12 PM »
thanx  :)

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2012, 12:56:16 AM »
A couple new things heading our way! First off is a shock from long-time veteran Aionios! He actually had time to do something, and did something...that I wasn't expecting!

Taki:

In addition, Sky79 has done the first Freeze sprites for the project~

B. Jenet:

Enjoy! And expect more goodies later on, including possibly Burn and Sangue=Passare, as well as more Shocks and Midnight Blisses~ Feel free to use anything in this topic, and on my site, as you see fit as well! Update them, create new ones, whatever! Miyako, Servbot, Asutorea, Momoko, more Jenet, and possibly Iari to come eventually~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2012, 01:47:58 AM »
In addition to this, we already have Sangue=Passare for B. Jenet by Sky79. Wasn't expecting it this fast o___o

I wasn't expecting the "Lilith Treatment" on her either. Was expecting it on Momoko (as I thought of that one), but it works out~ As long as it isn't on someone like Mai...where it would get NSFW really quickly...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »
First post updated with links to playlists for my Midnight Bliss and Shock series. There are still more to upload to them, but if anyone can help with filling out what I'm missing (this requires helping me actually GET the characters that I don't have on those lists...), that'd be fantastic. Also, will have more to post on here as soon as I ever get off my butt and upload what Sky's done for Jenet's Stung animation, as well as a few things for Momoko (which still need revised on some parts, but we'll see what happens).

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »
A couple new things heading our way! First off is a shock from long-time veteran Aionios! He actually had time to do something, and did something...that I wasn't expecting!

Taki:

In addition, Sky79 has done the first Freeze sprites for the project~

B. Jenet:

do you have any shock animations available for Terry bogard CVS style? i asked about this a year ago er so but no cigar. figured to ask again to take my chances on whats new these days?
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
I do not unfortunately. Most of what's for this project is for females (nothing against females mind you. Just what's most prominent in here).

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2012, 06:20:53 PM »
I do not unfortunately. Most of what's for this project is for females (nothing against females mind you. Just what's most prominent in here).

Ohh ok i see. i totally understand

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: November 25, 2012, 03:21:53 AM »
New update! This isn't for the project per say, but thanks to the rippers over at Spriter's Resource, I have the rest of the Midnight Blisses for Cross Edge~ So here ya go!

Judas:

Misha Arsellec Lune:

Raizen:

Shurelia:

Troy:

Vivi:

York Neely:

Zelos:

Some things aren't there (mainly Zelos' gun) and some things aren't quite right I know (Shurelia's ponytail and Vivi's normal sprite aren't quite right), but again, most of these are "put together the pieces". Still...hope this gives you guys some ideas and whatnot, and is useful to you in SOME way!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2012, 11:46:53 PM »
Enough lollygagging from me, time to post up the rest of Sky's sprites that I should've had up already.

B. Jenet Stung:

Momoko:

Sangue=Passare:

(Maybe he'll do the "Lilith Treatment" later~ She's prime material for it)

Frozen:

(Don't ask why the sprite is super huge. Probably an error on Sky's end)

Shock:

(Needs a lot of work done to it, but he's not used to doing shocks since I've had him doing Midnight Blisses mostly. Maybe he'll fix it up later unless someone else does so)

Stung:

Does this mean that the project will have Sangue=Passare, Frozen, and Stung sprites too? Who knows! But hey! At least something's happening!

In other news, I DID request for a Sangue=Passare sprites on Deviantart, and the person did so.

Of note, there were 2 that did this: the original one that I requested to do it, and the one that uploaded this. The one that uploaded this did the ones for Roomi and Miyako, which I think fit perfectly. They look as though how it WOULD look in MUGEN. Mei-Fang looks...alright, but Jam and Lilica....I think he went a bit overboard. Granted their sprites are a LOT bigger than Lilith, and Lilica's MIGHT fit, but Jam's doesn't even fit at all.

On a sidenote, the requests were: Jam and Lilica gets the "Lilith Treatment", Miyako gets the "Zabel Treatment", and they had the opportunity to do whatever with Mei-Fang and Roomi. These were NOT done for MUGEN mind you, just a request. Maybe it'll get people to do more of these...maybe...

There WAS a list for the request, and I had him choose what he wanted to do. If anyone WANTS to attempt the Sangue=Passares, I have the list (though mind you...it's pretty much the same thing throughout the list. I'm not very good at diversifying it!)

And to reiterate, I have NOTHING against females. They're the easiest types to do, so that's why the project is mostly female-oriented. Nothing more, nothing less. Hope that clears things up. ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2012, 12:31:33 AM »
Ok, so here's the dealio. I think I have enough to release the next pack. However, I'm still waiting on Sky79 to update his Momoko sprites (particularly the Frozen sprite since it's super huge for whatever reason. The shock sprite will take time to update) before I do so, and I'm thinking of re-re-releasing all of the older sprites into this pack as well, having them with the original files and PROBABLY the PCX files. Or just original files...I'd add in the PCX files for those that don't know how to add sprites to characters, but the issue is that these would have to be updated anytime characters got updated, and that's a pain to keep track of. That, and some of the stuff in this project needs updated too (for instance, Daiyousei will not work properly with the character now because palettes isn't correct with the new one IIRC).

So, this is what's going to be in the next pack once Sky is done, aside from older stuff:

MIDNIGHT BLISS:

Mystia Lorelei (by Ryoga_RG) by Minoo
Momoko (by Sky79) by Juke Kisaragi
Blanka (by Sky79)
Kohaku (by Choiyer)

SHOCKS:

ATY (from Summon Night 3) by ????
Dark Magician Girl (by Cheeselord) by Sankiti
Harmir (by Aionios) by Teaf
Matou Sakura (by Tekknaon) by Rokuyuki
Mina Majikina (alternate SFF by Viofitz) by ????

(Includes Patches)
Akiko Minase (by Aionios) by Uma
Ikumi Awakasa (by Aionios) by 586
Kaori Misaka (by Aionios) by Fruele
Leona Heidern XIII (by Aionios) by P-Tan
Lynia Soul (by Aionios) by Hyperhiroro
Mai Shiranui XIII (by Aionios) by P-Tan
Mai-Ling (by Aionios) by Cray
Mystia Lorelei (by Aionios) by Minoo
Nayuki Minase (by Aionios) by 586
Nayuki Minase (Asleep) (by Aionios) by Fruele

FROZEN

B. Jenet (Sky79) by P-Tan

SANGUE=PASSARE

STUNG

And again, all of the other stuff, including the ones not finished.

Still looking for anyone who's willing to specifically finish off what's not done so that they're out of the way! If I need to repost the images for those, let me know and I'll do that. Just...feel like trying to get everything done. On a sidenote, I MIGHT actually tackle a Midnight Bliss draining animation again, this one for that hi-res Remilia sprite I have floating around. I know I've said many times before I'd so something, and well, I'm not going to PROMISE that it'll be done, but we'll see! Some things will more than likely be completely axed out, such as Tenshi's Midnight Bliss since it's not really THAT great (I...forgot who did it originally? Hm...). But that's that. Oh, and if anyone wants to actually do those Sangue=Passare sprite in the previous post for the project, that'd be swell too...

Opinions? Suggestions? Wanna help? Post away~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: December 24, 2012, 12:24:46 AM »

So yeah...anyone remember this ancient sprite? It was something that Hoimin did originally, and he also did the first grab sprite for me at the time. I was supposed to have done it forever ago, but never did...

Well...this is what I've done within like...30 minutes or something of working on it. Yes, I actually decided to TRY something for once myself. I can't tell if it's actually looking good for the first drain frame or not...I'm so out of this it's ridiculous (that, and I never was good to begin with!). What do ya'll think? I only touched on the face, arms, and body so far. Didn't touch the lower half nor the wings (I might use SVC Demitri as a reference for the wings, but the wing placements are different on both of them...). Again, I don't think it looks much like anything's going on...maybe I just can't do it at all like I thought so? ;_;

Whether or not I go through with this is an entirely different thing too, since I'm busy with wiki work (trying to end my FFWiki career right now), videos (on hold right now due to waiting till after New Years for a potential first co-op LP of Secret of Mana with someone on YouTube), and my RPG Maker game (on hold until mapper is done...). So yeah...C&C is always welcomed, unless someone wants to finish the thing off themselves for whatever reason.

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »
So yeah, HERE'S a surprise and a half. I'll post the original shock sprite (I think it was done originally by either Felo_Llop or Suija Carlos, I forget now...) and the updated one by Tekkanon (which was COMPLETELY out of the blue. I think he's watching me post these somewhere else~)

Yeah, no offense to the original author, but Tekkanon just...blows the other out of the water methinks (I like how he left the scarf untouched in one of the X-Rays, as well as the necklace in all of them). Wish more people would try this out! I could use some older shocks updated~ That, and it'd be good practice for poses and anatomy and such! So will YOU try it out, dear viewer? *^_^*

And now time for stuff that's been unused for ages! These aren't the ones you see in the Unused Section of my site either (i.e. Sanae, Meiling, Tenshi, Rimururu, etc) but things that I just outright never showed at all!

(click to show/hide)

All three of those were done by Kinto2006 like...3-4 years ago. I'll be releasing these as part of the pack as well. They're not as bad as I thought (even though some have obvious issues. For instance, Tasofro heads on normal sized bodies...) but overall, not that terrible.

On a sidenote, that feeling when you find out a lot of sprites you wanted to use (i.e. that Remilia above) doesn't work at all with any characters because of palette issues ;_: 

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:56:20 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »
i know noone comments here but i want to let you know. I been fallowing your work here and at other forums for years. I really do like what you do. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
Well, glad you like the project~ Wish I had more to help on it to make it go by faster. I do need to make a list of older shocks that need redone in particular (Rera was one, though Maki, Ingrid, Yoko, and a few others need it badly as well...).

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »
*Kai sits back in the shadows absorbing and studying ways to do his own shock animations*

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2013, 04:22:25 PM »
http://xenomic.freehostia.com/Text/Midnight%20Bliss.txt

Nothing new here sprite-wise, but I took the time to update the Midnight Bliss document on my site. It's not 100% done of course (there's things missing that's in my YT playlist and whatnot), and I need to look for some of these again. If anyone can help with getting any of these that so happen to be offline for me to do vids for, that'd be great...and if anyone knows of anything that I'm missing on this list, please do let me know! Also, some of the things on here, I don't know where to put or where they're from... ;__;

I will be updating the Shock list at a later date.

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2013, 10:11:44 PM »
Miyako Arima by Sky79.

I feel it's missing a couple draining frames, but ah well. It'll work I suppose!

Still haven't heard from Aionios in ages...if anyone is interested in helping on the project, feel free to join~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2013, 02:27:47 PM »
Moving along! New one...again not a Midnight Bliss or Shock, but a Sangue=Passare! No single-sprites or spritesheets this time, I'd have to compile one as Sky gave me em all as single sprites.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if nobody saw this coming. I actually requested this one outta Sky79, mostly because Morrigan needed a new one, and what better one to give her than what her other half has? Truth be told, I'm surprised nobody's really done this to her yet, or that it hasn't happened in the actual series itself. This one is for Thomas Hsieh's Morrigan, but with some tweaking with palettes, perhaps it can be used for others?

Anywho, don't worry guys. Not all Sangue=Passares are going to be like this. It's just far too easy to do this, and I'd rather have it done to those that are prime targets for it (for instance, Galaxy Fight's Roomi, Touhou's Suika, Arcana Heart's Lilica, etc.). For instance, the Zabel/Lord Raptor Treatment is better for someone like Yuri or Miyako.

Again, if anyone wishes to contribute to this, or even try any of these animations, feel free to post away here~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2013, 05:55:28 PM »
New one by Sky79, this time a Stung sprite for Miyako Arima from Melty Blood~

Yes, expect things to move extremely slowly for this project still. Aionios has been gone for months now still (sadface...) and Sky's got his own stuff to deal with for the most part (not that I don't appreciate his help. I really do. He's basically the only one keeping this project afloat right now...). Once again, if anyone wants to help contribute to the project, feel free too! Doesn't have to be restricted to just Midnight Blisses or Shocks now. Can also include Burn, Sangue=Passare, Freeze, and Stung sprites as well (though the first two is what made the project originally so...hmmm).
'
I do still have a list of characters that need Midnight Blisses and Shocks, as well as for Sangue=Passare, if anyone is interested in trying to tackle them~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2013, 04:41:07 PM »
And now shock sprites for Miyako Arima, courtesy of Sky79~

I'll say this, it's a lot better than his shock sprites for Momoko by far. Still some things to sort out though with the skeleton itself, but it's pretty solid and works well for Miyako! Also, I don't blame him for not doing the yellow aura thingie...that could get rough to do right. And I don't know how Aionios does the inverted X-Ray sprite (3rd frame of the shocks from SFIII), so if anyone wants to fix that up, that'd be fantastic. Or if they'd like to touch up on the sprite at all! Enjoy!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2013, 11:05:39 PM »

So here's the next thing. Are you guys interested in having this grab of Rei for the project at all, alongside with Freeze, Stung, and Sangue=Passare? I'll leave that up to you in the poll!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2013, 03:15:28 AM »
Next up, Sangue=Passare for Miyako Arima by Sky79. He's on a roll folks!

No spritesheet as there is none, but there are individual sprites! Next up will be Sangue=Passare for Roomi, and finally...I won't spoil the last one~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2013, 04:06:14 PM »
Sangue=Passare for Roomi, by Inverse, done by Sky79.

The spritesheet uses not the default palette, but that's easy to fix. Dunno how hard it'd be to fix for other Roomis though. But yeah, there's that. Only thing that's off is that the hair seems to not be there in all frames, and it doesn't use 8 frames for the inflation (ala Lilith. Dunno if all other Darkstalkers does this or not, but I know she uses 8 frames. DQ5 Daughter uses 5 so...I don't know! @_@;; ).

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
Update to Roomi's Sangue=Passare.

Different pose, inflation is corrected (it actually is aligned better, for lack of a better word, than the previous one), and the hair is fixed.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare