collapse

Author Topic: Shadow The Hedgehog  (Read 1773 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Shadow The Hedgehog
« on: April 08, 2008, 01:54:32 AM »
What's the deal with this guy? He used to be my favorite up until the game, "Shadow The Hedgehog" Is he an alien, a clone, the real Shadow, or a cyborg!?!? I just remember beating the game where the ending was that he was a cyborg, I herd there was 3 diffrent endings where he was either an alien, a clone, or a cyborg, witch one of these is true!? I hated how they gave him guns and a motorcycle, it was just plain stupid, I think they savataged him on purpose becouse of all his fans, they probably couldn't stand him being more popular than Sonic, lol! But yeah, WTF IS HE!!!! In Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, he died, in Sonic Heroes, Rouge went looking for him and found him in one of Eggmans chambers, but in the ending it showed a lot of clones of Shadow in the same little pods that the first Shadow was found, this is where it all fell apart for me, I can't figure out who my favorite Sonic character is now, maybe if I get this explained I'll go back to liking Shadow, I mean I did get all A's with him in every Sonic game he's been, but for now I guess it's Sonic, plz help me understand his story, it's quite confusing!

Coming 2099.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Re: Shadow The Hedgehog
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:13:32 AM »
In my ending, I didn't get him being an alien, clone, or cyborg, instead mine ended with Shadow beating some boss, and then while he's walking away disappointed or sad, that retarded aligator guy goes "WAIT, YOU COULD BE..."
and I was like, I played the game for that? WHAT THE HELL!?

Although this game was a major let down, at least it let you only play as Shadow, otherwise it would have been another Sonic Adventure game.

I do think the vehicles was overdoing it, because if you can run as fast as the fastest creature on the planet, then I don't think you should need cars. As for guns, it's not the first time they put long ranged weapons in a Sonic game (Sonic Adventure 1 had that robot, and Sonic Adventure 2 had the Tails/Robotnik thing). Although I do think it was retarded, It looks like they were trying to do a more Jak2 style game (a pretty good 3d platformer with guns, which also had vehicles that you could hijack via grand theft auto style).

I think Shadow in this game is just a normal Hedgehog, as far as what Gerald Robotnik did, and why Shadow thinks he's the ultimate life form, my theory is Shadow was kidnapped, brainwashed and Gerald Robotnik forced Shadow to embrace his dark form (Sonic's dark form is in one of the Sonic X episodes, and then Ivo Robotnik says, "From now on, be careful not to let your temper get out of control. For one of these days you may find that your always angry, just like another hedgehog we know" hinting that Shadow has been in his Dark Super since he awoke in the ark).

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 02:27:43 AM »
In my ending, I didn't get him being an alien, clone, or cyborg, instead mine ended with Shadow beating some boss, and then while he's walking away disappointed or sad, that retarded aligator guy goes "WAIT, YOU COULD BE..."

Although this game was a major let down, at least it let you only play as Shadow, otherwise it would have been another Sonic Adventure game.

I do think the vehicles was overdoing it, because if you can run as fast as the fastest creature on the planet, then I don't think you should need cars. As for guns, it's not the first time they put long ranged weapons in a Sonic game (Sonic Adventure 1 had that robot, and Sonic Adventure 2 had the Tails/Robotnik thing). Although I do think it was retarded, It looks like they were trying to do a more Jak2 style game (a pretty good 3d platformer with guns, which also had vehicles that you could hijack via grand theft auto style).

I think Shadow in this game is just a normal Hedgehog, as far as what Gerald Robotnik did, and why Shadow thinks he's the ultimate life form, my theory is Shadow was kidnapped, brainwashed and Gerald Robotnik forced Shadow to embrace his dark form (Sonic's dark form is in one of the Sonic X episodes, and then Ivo Robotnik says, "From now on, be careful not to let your temper get out of control. For one of these days you may find that your always angry, just like another hedgehog we know" hinting that Shadow has been in his Dark Super since he awoke in the ark).

WTH! Everything you just said is wrong! LOL! First of all, Gerald Robotnik did creat Shadow, he is the ultimate life form, there is no brainwash going on, he was made to be the ultimate lifeform, his prototype was the bio-hazard! And Shadow has never had a Darkside, he's been a cool from the start, he is a good hedgehod, only cunfused! The only reason he seems evil is becouse he is still pissed off at the world becouse of what happend to Maria! And I dont think the Sonic X cartoon was canon! This is what I think happend, The Real Shadow was created in SA2B, he supposedly died, was later found by eggman and used him to make clones, I think the Shadow The Hedgehog games is straight out stupid and just has a lot of endings to leave yout guessing on what he really is, but maybe he is the real Shadow!
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:16:38 AM »

WTH! Everything you just said is wrong! LOL! First of all, Gerald Robotnik did creat Shadow, he is the ultimate life form, there is no brainwash going on, he was made to be the ultimate lifeform, his prototype was the bio-hazard! And Shadow has never had a Darkside, he's been a cool from the start, he is a good hedgehod, only cunfused! The only reason he seems evil is becouse he is still pissed off at the world becouse of what happend to Maria! And I dont think the Sonic X cartoon was canon! This is what I think happend, The Real Shadow was created in SA2B, he supposedly died, was later found by eggman and used him to make clones, I think the Shadow The Hedgehog games is straight out stupid and just has a lot of endings to leave yout guessing on what he really is, but maybe he is the real Shadow!
Did they ever actually show Gerald creating Shadow on screen? I mean any robotic parts being created, or did you see organs being formed then skin covering?
Why did you even question if he was an alien in the second sentence, since you're so sure he was created by human hands?
Did you ever see Gerald create Shadow?
The government charged Gerald Robotnik to find someway to make immortality possible this project was named "Project Shadow", which is why Shadow thinks he is the ultimate lifeform, because he thinks he's immortal. 
As for the prototype, The Biolizard was probably a lizard that was bio-engineered into something else.
Since Shadow The Hedgehog seems to get amnesia constantly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was kidnapped, lost his memory, then Gerald did experiments, probably genetically engineered him with the Biolizard during his dark state which gave him the red hair, and red in his eyes.
Also, as for him being in a dark state, it would make sense because in Sonic X, it's similar to Super Sonic, but he has an attitude problem (he's good, he just has an attitude problem like Shadow). As for Shadow, I think before the experiments, he was just a normal slow hedgehog, like Amy (it's funny how Sonic is the only fast hedgehog that has a straight storyline, I'm not sure about Shadows shoes, but I'm sure if Sega were to make him lose his shoes, he would still be pretty fast).

As for Canonity for Sonic X, TMS Entertainment partnered up with Sega and the Sonic Team, so pretty much, anything from the story that is in the games, goes in the anime, and I would guess the same thing for the future games.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 03:44:41 AM »

Did they ever actually show Gerald creating Shadow on screen? I mean any robotic parts being created, or did you see organs being formed then skin covering?
Why did you even question if he was an alien in the second sentence, since you're so sure he was created by human hands?
The government charged Gerald Robotnik to find someway to make immortality possible this project was named "Project Shadow", which is why Shadow thinks he is the ultimate lifeform, because he thinks he's immortal. 
As for the prototype, The Biolizard was probably a lizard that was bio-engineered into something else.
Since Shadow The Hedgehog seems to get amnesia constantly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was kidnapped, lost his memory, then Gerald did experiments, probably genetically engineered him with the Biolizard during his dark state which gave him the red hair, and red in his eyes.
Also, as for him being in a dark state, it would make sense because in Sonic X, it's similar to Super Sonic, but he has an attitude problem (he's good, he just has an attitude problem like Shadow). As for Shadow, I think before the experiments, he was just a normal slow hedgehog, like Amy (it's funny how Sonic is the only fast hedgehog that has a straight storyline, I'm not sure about Shadows shoes, but I'm sure if Sega were to make him lose his shoes, he would still be pretty fast).

As for Canonity for Sonic X, TMS Entertainment partnered up with Sega and the Sonic Team, so pretty much, anything from the story that is in the games, goes in the anime, and I would guess the same thing for the future games.

No, you are wrong again, Gerald did creat him becouse it has been said by Somic Team in the games, Gerald was trying to make imortality possible, but in the mix of that he had created Shadow, he used an aliens blood to make him the ultimate lifeform, this was said in the Shadow The hedgehog game! What happend was that Gerald created Shadow while trying to come up with imortality for Maria, he made him the ultimate lifeform, his prototype was bio-lizard, G.U.N. shut him down becouse of this, he had allready created Shadow though, for good intentions, when they locked him up he found out that they had killed maria, thats when he programed Shadow for destruction, Shadow was locked up in one of G.U.N.'s bases, thats why he has amnesia! If you've beat SA2B, you can clearly tell Gerald Created him, I mean that's his whole story in the game! Basicly this is how it goes down:

He was created by Gerald to be the ultimate life form, he used the help of an alien(the main bad guy in the Shadow The Hedgehog game), The alien agreed in return for the 7 chaos emeralds(this is why he comes back in the Shadow the Hedgehog game, to get the Emeralds he was promised), he was shut down for this and the Bio-Lizard, and imprisoned, Gerald was good guy until he found out that they had killed Maria, he then programed Shadow(Who was created to do good) to get revenge, thats how the whole amnesia thing started, he was confused becouse he remembers Maria telling him to do good, yet he has been programed for revenge, that's why he keep saying he wants revenge from those who killed Maria! Gerald also programed the ark so that it would fire at earth once the 7 chaos emeralds where placed in the ark, that's what shadow was also programed to do, that's the only reason he helps eggman! in the end he gets a flashback of Maria telling him to do good, that's why he helps sonic bring down the bio-hazard, this is the turning point for him, at the end he say, "I must destroy all the evil the proffeser has created", the ark was still on its way to earth, shadow gave up his life to use chaos control on the ark and teleport it deeper into space, he then fell down to earth!

After all this is where it fell apart but I think I get it now, in Sonic Heroes he was found by Eggman and imprisoned in a capsule, that's when Rouge found him and that other robot, and therefor creating team Dark, I'm thinking while Eggman captured shadow, he cloned him, that's the whole cyborg ending in the shadow the hedgehog game, as for him being an alien, it is also part true, Gerald used the help of some evil alien to creat shadow, the alien(WTF IS HIS NAME! I FORGOT! LOL!) agreed in return for the 7 chaos emeralds! So in a way all the endings are true! YAY! I solved the Shadow puzzle, lol! So there is no doubt in my mind that he is the Real shadow and is now once again my favorite! LOL!
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 03:56:52 AM »

No, you are wrong again, Gerald did creat him becouse it has been said by Somic Team in the games, Gerald was trying to make imortality possible, but in the mix of that he had created Shadow, he used an aliens blood to make him the ultimate lifeform, this was said in the Shadow The hedgehog game! What happend was that Gerald created Shadow while trying to come up with imortality for Maria, he made him the ultimate lifeform, his prototype was bio-lizard, G.U.N. shut him down becouse of this, he had allready created Shadow though, for good intentions, when they locked him up he found out that they had killed maria, thats when he programed Shadow for destruction, Shadow was locked up in one of G.U.N.'s bases, thats why he has amnesia! If you've beat SA2B, you can clearly tell Gerald Created him, I mean that's his whole story in the game! Basicly this is how it goes down:

He was created by Gerald to be the ultimate life form, he used the help of an alien(the main bad guy in the Shadow The Hedgehog game), The alien agreed in return for the 7 chaos emeralds(this is why he comes back in the Shadow the Hedgehog game, to get the Emeralds he was promised), he was shut down for this and the Bio-Lizard, and imprisoned, Gerald was good guy until he found out that they had killed Maria, he then programed Shadow(Who was created to do good) to get revenge, thats how the whole amnesia thing started, he was confused becouse he remembers Maria telling him to do good, yet he has been programed for revenge, that's why he keep saying he wants revenge from those who killed Maria! Gerald also programed the ark so that it would fire at earth once the 7 chaos emeralds where placed in the ark, that's what shadow was also programed to do, that's the only reason he helps eggman! in the end he gets a flashback of Maria telling him to do good, that's why he helps sonic bring down the bio-hazard, this is the turning point for him, at the end he say, "I must destroy all the evil the proffeser has created", the ark was still on its way to earth, shadow gave up his life to use chaos control on the ark and teleport it deeper into space, he then fell down to earth!

After all this is where it fell apart but I think I get it now, in Sonic Heroes he was found by Eggman and imprisoned in a capsule, that's when Rouge found him and that other robot, and therefor creating team Dark, I'm thinking while Eggman captured shadow, he cloned him, that's the whole cyborg ending in the shadow the hedgehog game, as for him being an alien, it is also part true, Gerald used the help of some evil alien to creat shadow, the alien(WTF IS HIS NAME! I FORGOT! LOL!) agreed in return for the 7 chaos emeralds! So in a way all the endings are true! YAY! I solved the Shadow puzzle, lol! So there is no doubt in my mind that he is the Real shadow and is now once again my favorite! LOL!
I wouldn't even trust Sonic team.
They said that Sonic 2006 was going to be the best Sonic game. They promised a lot for Sonic 2006, and it all fell to ashes.
I'm not going to trust anything until I can actually see Gerald making Shadow with his bare hands.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 03:57:43 AM »
Shadow was created by Professor Gerald Robotnik aboard the Space Colony Ark. Gerald had been charged with the task of researching a path to immortality, and created "The Ultimate Life Form", an immortal creature named Shadow, as a first step towards achieving that goal. However, G.U.N. grew wary of his research and shut down the space station, killing Gerald's grandaughter Maria in the process. They also encapsulated the prototype of the ultimate life form, the Biolizard, within the ark. Before dying, Maria tricked Shadow into walking into an escape pod, and stayed behind to eject him towards Earth, making him promise to her that he would give everyone on Earth "a chance to be happy". Meanwhile, Gerald was arrested by G.U.N. and framed for the entire incident. Upon learning that Maria was dead, Gerald quickly turned insane, and designed a program that would cause the Space Colony Ark to crash into Earth once all seven Chaos Emeralds were placed inside it. He then modified Shadow's mind (Shadow had been captured by the military on Earth and imprisoned on Prison Island) so that he would carry out Gerald's plan if he was ever released.

Fifty years later, Shadow was released from suspended animation by Dr. Eggman, grandson of Gerald Robotnik. Eggman had read his grandfather's diary and had sought after Shadow after learning that he was the ultimate life form his grandfather had created, hoping to use him to conquer the world. Shadow, staying true to the insane goals Gerald had set for him, tricked Eggman into believing that by collecting all seven Chaos Emeralds he could power the Eclipse Cannon, a weapon aboard the Space Colony Ark capable of destroying a planet. Thinking he could use the Eclipse Cannon to conquer the world, Eggman joined forces with Shadow (and later Rouge the Bat), and together the three of them collected all seven Chaos Emeralds. However, once Eggman placed the seventh Chaos Emerald into its slot aboard the Ark, Gerald's program activated, and the ark began to hurtle towards Earth. After witnessing a video aboard the Ark, in which Gerald described his insane plan, Eggman and the other characters banded together to try and stop the program forcing the Ark to crash into and destroy the planet. Shadow, however, refused to help, claiming that "everything's going according to plan", by which he meant that his goal of activating Gerald's program had succeeded. However, Amy Rose pleaded with Shadow to help save everyone, which triggered his memory of Maria begging him to give everyone on Earth "a chance to be happy", which Gerald had previously suppressed in Shadow's mind. Shadow then went on to help defeat the released Biolizard, ande eventually the FinalHazard. Along with Sonic, he help to teleport the Colony back into orbit via Chaos Control, which used up the last of his energy and seemingly resulted in him falling to Earth and dying.

In Sonic Heroes, Rouge discovered Shadow in a stasis tube in Eggman's secret base. Suffering from amnesia, Shadow joined forces with Rouge and Omega in order to track down Eggman. Throughout the game, whenever Shadow questioned Eggman (later revealed to be Metal Sonic)about his past, Eggman always hinted that Shadow had "no past to remember", foreshadowing a shocking discovery by Rouge. After defeating the final Eggman robot, Rouge stumbled into a room full of what appeared to be Shadow clones. Deducing that the Shadow she was with was also a clone, she then went on to fight Metal Sonic with the others.

In Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow, still with no memory of his past, meets the Black Arms and Black Doom, who seems to know Shadow. Throughout the game, Shadow has constant flashbacks of his past. Black Doom also baits Shadow with the knowledge of his past, while Eggman tells him that he is simply an android created by Eggman to mimic the real Shadow. In the final story, Black Doom reveals to him that while working on his immortality project, Gerald Robotnik contacted Black Doom and made a deal with him, if Black Doom helped him with his research, Gerald would deliver the seven chaos emeralds to him in fifty years' time. And so using his own blood, Black Doom helped Gerald create Shadow, and immortal life form that would both help with Gerald's research, and who would collect the chaos emeralds for Black Doom in the future. However, once Gerald learned of Black Doom's plot to take over the world, he created the Eclipse Cannon as a means to destroy the Black Comet, and left it up to Shadow to stop the Black Arms. While fighting Black Doom, Shadow also learned from Eggman that he in fact was not and android, but the original Shadow, whom Eggman had rescued with one of his robots after Shadow fell from space in Sonic Adventure 2. After destroying both Black Doom and the Black Arms, Shadow decided to put his past behind him, and live his (immortal) life as he saw fit. He later became a G.U.N. agent.

I know this is a lot but it's crazy how what i just said is pretty much what I found on wikipedia, i read this after posting my last post and I was 100% right, all I know now that Ididnt b4 is that Gerald created the Ark for good, to destroy Black Doom, he had also programed shadow to go after doom in 50 years, wow, he's more of a cool than I though!

Edit: VKM you are just ignorant, how are you not gonna trust the people that made the damn game!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:08:59 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 04:18:22 AM »
Dude. Wikipedia can be written by anybody.

Anybody means everybody that has internet access on their computer.

As for Eggman talking about Shadow having no past to remember, he's evil. He lies. How do you think he gets Knuckles to steel the chaos emeralds all the time? It's not mind control.

I would imagine that Eggman is either the same age or younger then Shadow.
As for Sonic Heroes, and if you want to talk about Wikipedia. Here's one.

"In Shadow the Hedgehog, Eggman is an opportunist who tries to gather the Chaos Emeralds in the middle of the alien invasion. He ends up sending his robots to help stop the alien menace in the end. As Shadow interrogates Eggman for information regarding his past, he is met with taunts from Eggman, who claims that Shadow is one of his androids. In the end, Eggman admits that he was lying."

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 04:25:12 AM »

As for Eggman talking about Shadow having no past to remember, he's evil. He lies. How do you think he gets Knuckles to steel the chaos emeralds all the time? It's not mind control.

"In Shadow the Hedgehog, Eggman is an opportunist who tries to gather the Chaos Emeralds in the middle of the alien invasion. He ends up sending his robots to help stop the alien menace in the end. As Shadow interrogates Eggman for information regarding his past, he is met with taunts from Eggman, who claims that Shadow is one of his androids. In the end, Eggman admits that he was lying."

OMG! So now you are doubting wikipedia, and I don't know what you are trying to argue couse you just explained some of my points, Dr. Eggman did infact lie to him when he said he had no past, he later told him the truth, and Shadow was created during geralds time who is eggmans great grandfather, so eggman is indeed younger than shadow! And I also have played every Sonic game, so I'm am also going by what I saw in the games I played!
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 04:40:34 AM »

OMG! So now you are doubting wikipedia, and I don't know what you are trying to argue couse you just explained some of my points, Dr. Eggman did infact lie to him when he said he had no past, he later told him the truth, and Shadow was created during geralds time who is eggmans great grandfather, so eggman is indeed younger than shadow! And I also have played every Sonic game, so I'm am also going by what I saw in the games I played!
I'm doubting wikipedia, because I've had really bad run in's with Wikipedia article writers in the past, which apologized for any mistakes they made. 

Imagine debating against someones words, and then, you use a wikipedia article for an example, and then the guy goes, woopsie, I wrote that article... sorry..  :-[

and that's why I don't care to read wikipedia, unless I know it's telling the truth.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 05:19:03 AM »

I'm doubting wikipedia, because I've had really bad run in's with Wikipedia article writers in the past, which apologized for any mistakes they made. 

Imagine debating against someones words, and then, you use a wikipedia article for an example, and then the guy goes, woopsie, I wrote that article... sorry..  :-[

and that's why I don't care to read wikipedia, unless I know it's telling the truth.

Well this time it's telling the truth, and trust me, I know, I went back and played the shadow game,it all came back to me, I played it when I was young and didnt care much for the story, but now i understand everything! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline daniel13789

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 25, 2014, 11:23:01 PM
  • (had to remove it >:P)
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »
he is a headghog that can walk and talk like a normal human. he was created by japanese people, and he is the coolest sonic character eva XD||

end of story

and wikipedia dose not always know whats what :|
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:30:08 PM by daniel13789 »

Team Snowman (stay frosty ;) )
(had to take away some arse threatened  me to

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »
OMG you guys sound like little kids. Look, Shadow was created by Gerald and Blood from Black Doom. Shadow is the real Shadow, he was saved by Robotnik after the events in SA2. There are five ending to the game. The endings are given depending on how you play the game. If you played just to get throught the game, chances are you either got.

Pure Dark
Neutral Dark
Neutral

If you played the game with the intent that Shadow is a hero, you would have gotten

Neutral Good
Pure Good

The Pure good ending is the canonical ending to the game, like Super Sonic in SA1 and Final story in SA2. Shadow defeated Black Doom, uses the Chaos emeralds to go super andCharges the Eclipse Cannon to destroy black comet.

Happy now? Geez, you could have just asked someone who played the game.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:35:41 PM by G Lux »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »
OMG you guys sound like little kids. Look, Shadow was created by Gerald and Blood from Black Doom. Shadow is the real Shadow, he was saved by Robotnik after the events in SA2. There are five ending to the game. The endings are given depending on how you play the game. If you played just to get throught the game, chances are you either got.

Pure Dark
Neutral Dark
Neutral

If you played the game with the intent that Shadow is a hero, you would have gotten

Neutral Good
Pure Good

The Pure good ending is the canonical ending to the game, like Super Sonic in SA1 and Final story in SA2. Shadow defeated Black Doom, uses the Chaos emeralds to go super andCharges the Eclipse Cannon to destroy black comet.

Happy now? Geez, you could have just asked someone who played the game.

I have played the game, I had just forgot all of this, I played it again and now I know EVERYTHING! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 04:36:19 PM »
Right, you just didn't get to the Pure Good story ending. It's a pain to get because you've got to be careful to do everything correct, gotta play the right Hero missions, the right dark missions, no needless killings, crap like that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that SonicX thing... They only used the character voices in the game because they were already established a full cast from the anime. The Anime and the Games stand alone from each other.

And just to reassure you, the wiki is correct on this one. I'd vouch for it myself.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 04:39:50 PM »
Right, you just didn't get to the Pure Good story ending. It's a pain to get because you've got to be careful to do everything correct, gotta play the right Hero missions, the right dark missions, no needless killings, crap like that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that SonicX thing... They only used the character voices in the game because they were already established a full cast from the anime. The Anime and the Games stand alone from each other.

And just to reassure you, the wiki is correct on this one. I'd vouch for it myself.

Exactly my thoughts!  =D> The Anime is nothing like the games, and the games are the ones that are cannon afterall!
Coming 2099.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »
Also, define young, Shadow only came out like 2 years and some change ago. That'd only put you at 13 man.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »
Also, define young, Shadow only came out like 2 years and some change ago. That'd only put you at 13 man.

What I ment to say is that I rushed threw it to find out his ending, not knowing he had several! I went back and saw all of them, I had forgot I had come to this conclusion b4, but playing the game again reminded me!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »
There's a lot of tl;dr going on here, but from what I've seen is SOMEONE who doesn't believe Sonic Team. (both the USA and Japan teams)

It's like saying Nintendo created the entire Super Mario canon, but I don't believe Bowser exists, so therefore I don't believe Nintendo.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 11:16:21 PM »
There's a lot of tl;dr going on here, but from what I've seen is SOMEONE who doesn't believe Sonic Team. (both the USA and Japan teams)

It's like saying Nintendo created the entire Super Mario canon, but I don't believe Bowser exists, so therefore I don't believe Nintendo.
What I mean by I don't believe Sega, is I'm expecting a plot twist. It's pretty much the typical thing to do in a story like this.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 11:25:37 PM »
Dude, the whole reason the game exists is because Shadow was so loved by all that his "death" in SA2 was totally unexceptable by the Sonic Shadow fanbase. Shadow was supposed to stay dead, like Zero was supposed to stay dead in X5. But the fans cried "party foul", so Sega gave them what they want, Shadow. The play on his character in Heroes was intentionaly meant for him to have a Spin-off game of his own. But now that everything is said and done, all loose ends tied up, there's no longer a need to question his existance or history any further.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 11:32:28 PM »
Dude, the whole reason the game exists is because Shadow was so loved by all that his "death" in SA2 was totally unexceptable by the Sonic Shadow fanbase. Shadow was supposed to stay dead, like Zero was supposed to stay dead in X5. But the fans cried "party foul", so Sega gave them what they want, Shadow. The play on his character in Heroes was intentionaly meant for him to have a Spin-off game of his own. But now that everything is said and done, all loose ends tied up, there's no longer a need to question his existance or history any further.
lol. I knew he wouldn't stay dead. Because it's pretty pointless for Sega to bring him as a rival of Sonic in only one game.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 10:45:20 AM »
lol. I knew he wouldn't stay dead. Because it's pretty pointless for Sega to bring him as a rival of Sonic in only one game.

No, the reason he didnt stay dead is becouse of what G Lux said, the fans wanted him back, I think they really wanted to get rid off him, like I said, they probably got all butt-hurt that he was almost as famous as Sonic, he is the the second most popular character afterall! With Sonic being first of course! My favorite is Sonic but with Shadow just a tad bit under him! I like them equally, like I wasnt one of the Shadow fans that got butt-hurt becouse he wasnt on Brawl, I was glad to have Sonic, but if it where the other way around I would feel no diffrent, asking me who I like more is like asking me who my favorite child is(If I had any!) LOL!
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 03:41:05 AM »

No, the reason he didnt stay dead is becouse of what G Lux said, the fans wanted him back, I think they really wanted to get rid off him, like I said, they probably got all butt-hurt that he was almost as famous as Sonic, he is the the second most popular character afterall! With Sonic being first of course! My favorite is Sonic but with Shadow just a tad bit under him! I like them equally, like I wasnt one of the Shadow fans that got butt-hurt becouse he wasnt on Brawl, I was glad to have Sonic, but if it where the other way around I would feel no diffrent, asking me who I like more is like asking me who my favorite child is(If I had any!) LOL!

He had too much of a story from the start, and the fact that he had power to rival Sonic assured him in any sequel.
He became Sonic's Vegeta,
Sonic's Sasuke.
He became the other main character in the series since his appearance.
Besides. He couldn't die from it because one of 3 things would have kept him from dying.
1. He's immortal.
2. He was in super form.
3. He could easily use Chaos Control in that condition.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 03:57:04 AM »

He had too much of a story from the start, and the fact that he had power to rival Sonic assured him in any sequel.
He became Sonic's Vegeta,
Sonic's Sasuke.
He became the other main character in the series since his appearance.
Besides. He couldn't die from it because one of 3 things would have kept him from dying.
1. He's immortal.
2. He was in super form.
3. He could easily use Chaos Control in that condition.

You got a point there, 1-3 aint bad, He was not in Super forum, after he used Chaos control to teleport the ark, he used up all his power and went back to normal, he was weak an unconsious so he could not use Chaos Control, it shows him fallin in his normal form!
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal