collapse

Author Topic: Shadow The Hedgehog  (Read 1771 times)

Offline oglocdx10

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 17, 2016, 11:06:39 PM
    • Email
Re: Shadow The Hedgehog
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »
Man this topic got far 0_0. i was about to say

"You haven't unlocked everything if you just seen those endings" but hey im a shadow fan and i loved shadow the hedeghog and sonic 06 but i can tell y'all i hate Silver the Hedeghog. Shadow should just kill him

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 09:01:12 PM »
I don't like Silver either!  :-&
Coming 2099.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:27 PM »
I've never played any of the games with Silver in them, I'm afraid. It does seem like with his inclusion, there's one too many hedgehogs, though (kind of like over doing it, perhaps?)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 09:26:31 PM »
I've never played any of the games with Silver in them, I'm afraid. It does seem like with his inclusion, there's one too many hedgehogs, though (kind of like over doing it, perhaps?)

Naw, now MK over did it with their ninja looking characters, and maybe even SF, but 3 hedgehogs is not overdoing it, I mean of course the franchise needs to have more hedgehogs, and I didnt count Amy becouse she's just there, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »

Naw, now MK over did it with their ninja looking characters, and maybe even SF, but 3 hedgehogs is not overdoing it, I mean of course the franchise needs to have more hedgehogs, and I didnt count Amy becouse she's just there, lol!

Amy was the second hedgehog.

I think Silver isn't needed, they're not overdoing it but it's not necesary. We got the Main Hedgehog, His "Girl Friend", His Rival and Now this Other guy from the Future.

I've seen videos so I'm not sure but there seems to be another one who is the badguy in SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »

I think Silver isn't needed, they're not overdoing it but it's not necesary. We got the Main Hedgehog, His "Girl Friend", His Rival and Now this Other guy from the Future.

I've seen videos so I'm not sure but there seems to be another one who is the badguy in SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

What the first game!?!?
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2008, 10:32:39 PM »

What the first game!?!?

No, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, Not Sonic the Hedgehog. Dumb isn't it? :P

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »

What the first game!?!?

LOL! The 06 game!? 'Couse there's a purple hedgehog but I think that's Sonic, or idk, but he doesnt count!
Coming 2099.

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

What the first game!?!?

LOL! The 06 game!? 'Couse there's a purple hedgehog but I think that's Sonic, or idk, but he doesnt count!

You're talking about Sonic 06 right? Because I think you're talking about
Mephiles. He didn't have a physical form at first, but he used Shadow's well... shadow to gain a physical form, which is why he looks like a hedgehog.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2008, 11:14:22 PM »

What the first game!?!?

Mephiles. He didn't have a physical form at first, but he used Shadow's well... shadow to gain a physical form, which is why he looks like a hedgehog.

Yeah, dat's who I was talking 'bout, I think that's who he's talking 'bout too!
Coming 2099.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2008, 01:06:25 AM »
That's exactly you they're both talking about. And that whole SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and Sonic the Hedgehog...

That why I call the new one Sonic 06', for that very reason.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »

What the first game!?!?

Yeah, dat's who I was talking 'bout, I think that's who he's talking 'bout too!

Yeah that's the guy but if that's just another form of him then I agree it doesn't count.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »
LMAO

See? That would suggest the Shadow doesn't actually HAVE Sonic's speed as a trait of his own.

but dose that matter at all? i think they just wantet to change things up a bit. because
sonic runs
knuckles runs
tails... somewhat runs
rouge runs
amy runs
robotknick can run

its to much running. so he went and bought some hover shoes which are awesome... sure he most likely cant run as fast as sonic. but when he has the shoes. then who gives a damn

Yeah, they all run... I mean, what else are they gonna do, but none of them can match Sonic's speed, safe for Metal Sonic, it's a proven fact. Hence, the Rocket Boots!!!

Shadow can run as fast as Sonic, his shoes are only there to give him some style, they only alow him to hover, it's not like they're jets that boost him foward, if he couldnt run as fast as sonic then the shoes would be usless!

But he doesn't run, he SKATES!! If he COULD run as fast as Sonic, the shoes would be pointless, but he can't, therefore, rocket boots.
The shoes are an individuality thing. Just like how Rouge kicks, while Knuckles punches.
I'm sure if they gave him normal shoes, nothing would change.
Imo, they gave him the shoes to compensate for Sonics ability to bounce like a basket ball.

All of that is correct, all but the last thing...WTF!?!?  /:O LOL!
Well Sonic got crappy shoes that replaced his trademarked ones from like every other single game in Sonic history. So they gave him the bounce attack. Sadly Shadow didn't have the bounce attack.
What about the flame roll? Was that also only Sonic or did Shadow have that too? I can't remember. lol.
I noticed in Super Smash Bros Brawl, Sonic actually uses his quills to attack. He looks freaky when his quills spike up. o_O.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare