collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127492 times)

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 25, 2013, 04:21:03 PM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2325 on: March 24, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »
woa im gettin some serious lag ???

\-/o that sux so much i couldnt even move properly

Avatar by Shinrahunter, Sig by DemonKing Ex

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2326 on: March 24, 2008, 07:58:54 PM »
woa im gettin some serious lag ???

\-/othat sux so much i couldnt even move properly

Me too, your little circle is red so we must have a bad connection, you probably live to far away!
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2327 on: March 24, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »
i live in Canada, i was hoping to have a fun match :'(

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2328 on: March 24, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »
i live in Canada, i was hoping to have a fun match :'(

Well it seems to work, we only got lagged twice, maybe it's somethign that's messing up your connection, or you on youtube or anything like that!?
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2329 on: March 24, 2008, 08:04:29 PM »
i was actaully but nothing was playing lol, it lagged majorly twice but all my commands were like delayed which was why i was running back and forth

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2330 on: March 24, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »
i was actaully but nothing was playing lol, it lagged majorly twice but all my commands were like delayed which was why i was running back and forth

Don't worry, that's how it is, you just have to get used to it, that or after a while it'll stop!
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2331 on: March 24, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »

Don't worry, that's how it is, you just have to get used to it, that or after a while it'll stop!
would you mind trying again later?

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2332 on: March 24, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »

would you mind trying again later?

Not at all, just tell me when!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2333 on: March 24, 2008, 10:54:31 PM »
alright i think im good now, hope it works this time

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2334 on: March 24, 2008, 10:55:53 PM »
OK! I'll be hosting!
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2335 on: March 24, 2008, 11:09:28 PM »
i think 2 loses is enough for me :(

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2336 on: March 24, 2008, 11:11:31 PM »
i think 2 loses is enough for me :(

LOL! Giving up so soon!? There was no lag this time, and the delay was only in the begining, I was about to smash you with my main(Falco), I was hoping for a Falco and Fox fight, lol! Good games though!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2337 on: March 24, 2008, 11:18:25 PM »
still training and trying to find my main character, hopefully ill be good enough to give you a better fight :P

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2338 on: March 24, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »
still training and trying to find my main character, hopefully ill be good enough to give you a better fight :P

The only way to train to be good against other players is to practice with actual people! Me and KenshinX used to stay up all night training the first week it came out!
Coming 2099.

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #2339 on: March 25, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »
i just remembered reading back on i think another topic i have to say for the record i dont hate you daigo. i actually think of you as healthy competition in brawl. i have you and some others to think for getting me more used to controls and physics of the game itself. i do think falco is a cool character and yes he is still my fav star fox character as i mentioned before. but if you want to be fair both of them left star fox at some point....wolf didnt always have a team ya know he used to be a lone wolf but he was the first one to leave the team before falco ever did. i dont think they overdid him at all and falco doesnt own just cuz he can kick his reflector because quite frankly they ALL can do that just not in brawl.

I know they all can do that, but only Falco would!  ;D And Wolf did not even leave, what are you saying, lol, but yeah, I aint even arguing, I'm just saying, yo BigJ, those where some intense matches! :thumbsup:

Oh, donaldb, you mean "Thank" right?  :thumbsup:

They really were man, you stole my title of "Item Master" lol. I used to be ridiculous wit em in Melee. You're pretty damn nice too AJ, those were some great one on one matches.

Yea those were good matches BigJ and Daigo, but BigJ wow ur Ganondorf is not one to be taken lightly  #:-S

Yo I go hard wether it be items, smash attacks, or special moves! Your Ganondorf is crazy! So is your Capt. Falcon! STOMP!!!!! I love that sh*t, I can do it with Falco, well, it's not a stomp but a meteore smash!!!! GOOD GAMES! Yo AJ, use that reflector of yours, you kept forgeting to use it when Samus kept hiting us with her charged B, I gotta be careful now that Falco kicks his, but I LOVE IT!

fox's reflector starts to slow but once u use it it can keep going, so normally I don't use my reflector unless its to get back on the board or just tryin to hit someone lol

Naw, it's start up time is fast! You barley need any timeing, just use it, lol!

Anyone else agree with me that Falco's head is way to big in Melee!?

LOL!

WOW! You can really see the difrence in the graphics!

Probably cause Falco looked liked that originally in Star Fox 64 and no one else could come up with a different design since he hasn't made any other appearances.

What are you talking about? It's the same design, only more detailed!
I don't think you quite.....understand. Never mind then, it's too hard to explain.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2340 on: March 25, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »
arghhhhhhh wtf is anyone one els having troubles getting online in brawl, I can't get on for crap it keeps saying this weird error code: 61070  ~X(

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #2341 on: March 25, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »
i just remembered reading back on i think another topic i have to say for the record i dont hate you daigo. i actually think of you as healthy competition in brawl. i have you and some others to think for getting me more used to controls and physics of the game itself. i do think falco is a cool character and yes he is still my fav star fox character as i mentioned before. but if you want to be fair both of them left star fox at some point....wolf didnt always have a team ya know he used to be a lone wolf but he was the first one to leave the team before falco ever did. i dont think they overdid him at all and falco doesnt own just cuz he can kick his reflector because quite frankly they ALL can do that just not in brawl.

I know they all can do that, but only Falco would!  ;D And Wolf did not even leave, what are you saying, lol, but yeah, I aint even arguing, I'm just saying, yo BigJ, those where some intense matches! :thumbsup:

They really were man, you stole my title of "Item Master" lol. I used to be ridiculous wit em in Melee. You're pretty damn nice too AJ, those were some great one on one matches.

Yea those were good matches BigJ and Daigo, but BigJ wow ur Ganondorf is not one to be taken lightly  #:-S

Yo I go hard wether it be items, smash attacks, or special moves! Your Ganondorf is crazy! So is your Capt. Falcon! STOMP!!!!! I love that sh*t, I can do it with Falco, well, it's not a stomp but a meteore smash!!!! GOOD GAMES! Yo AJ, use that reflector of yours, you kept forgeting to use it when Samus kept hiting us with her charged B, I gotta be careful now that Falco kicks his, but I LOVE IT!

fox's reflector starts to slow but once u use it it can keep going, so normally I don't use my reflector unless its to get back on the board or just tryin to hit someone lol

LOL!

Probably cause Falco looked liked that originally in Star Fox 64 and no one else could come up with a different design since he hasn't made any other appearances.

That's not the same, it's Command.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2342 on: March 25, 2008, 08:24:51 PM »

LOL!

No it's not! This is Command!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #2343 on: March 25, 2008, 09:33:05 PM »

It's the same only more detailed, both Falco's have that communicator thing, Equally tall, etc. the only difference is in the boots. :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2344 on: March 25, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »

It's the same only more detailed, both Falco's have that communicator thing, Equally tall, etc. the only difference is in the boots. :thumbsup:

heh, funny... you trippin'! It's his original StarFox look with details, look at the color scheme, why would they not make his original, Fox'es outfit is his original with details too, take a look at the scarf he has on, you can clearly see his new look is a more detailed version of his old one, the only thing he has in comon with the Command one is the hair, maybe even the communicator, but that's it!
Coming 2099.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2345 on: March 25, 2008, 11:04:55 PM »
arghhhhhhh wtf is anyone one els having troubles getting online in brawl, I can't get on for sh*t it keeps saying this weird error code: 61070  ~X(
I used to have that for a while but now I'm already online.....weird

thank you Daigo!

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2346 on: March 25, 2008, 11:36:50 PM »
sigh... today was another laggy day for me.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2347 on: March 26, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »
is anyone up for some brawling? im finally back from being sick as a dog now. i havent played brawl for a while so i feel im getting rusty. oh and BigJ sure you play my Dedede anytime im online. oh capt. obvious idont know why it disconected but lets try it again. oh yeah my laptops screen wont turn on and i havent used it since the day i got sick and i dont know whats wrong with it so no mugen or vids either :(

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2348 on: March 26, 2008, 12:27:23 AM »
sigh... today was another laggy day for me.

I didn't play any Brawl today (the first time ever since Brawl was released, lol), but I noticed these past couple of days that everyone's connection colors went from yellow to red. I was like, "wtf?"

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2349 on: March 26, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »
Kid Daigo is correct!

Speaking of attires. It would of been cool if some characters got alternate attires from some of their games. Wario does, but why not more? Like Fox could have his Assault attire...

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare