collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128062 times)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #2275 on: March 23, 2008, 01:43:40 AM »
So, I guess I shouldn't throw items at Daigo. xD
Maybe ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2276 on: March 23, 2008, 02:12:10 AM »
I assume nobody has upload this yet.
[youtube=425,350]pgzDPDxrtto[/youtube]
we seen a hack before,now this is how it would look in a match.
Lol Pikamen!

thank you Daigo!

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2277 on: March 23, 2008, 02:37:03 AM »
Werid and funny vid, the pikachu look so funny ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2278 on: March 23, 2008, 03:02:40 AM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA HERE!!!!! whats up with this stuff about marth looking gay? marth does not look gay. he is a prince hes supposed to look like how he looks. and wolf is far more cooler character than both falco and fox. they didnt try to hard with wolf. in assault wolf is the bada$$ (a role that falco used to play) and he is the same as in brawl. still my fav star fox character will always be falco (i have liked him since the first star fox on snes). now in the games he is a lot softer than he used to be. he is a follower and not the type to go his own way anymore. that is why i did like wolf more than falco and i like wolf way more than falco in the game. he has a unique style finess and power he brings to the game and thats what ppl really want not some getting softer by the games fox follower like falco is now.

Yo you can stop all that, Falco is not a follower, he even left the Star Fox team for a while, Wolf aint even the cool, a real wolf would be loan wolf and wouldnt have a crew, he's wannabe cool and would get own by Falco any day, if anything falco's the real cool, now if wolf left his crew to do things his own way, then you could come talk to me about him being that cool, as far as I'm concerned, FALCO'S STILL THE cool! Now there's some Wolf fans here and I can respect that, I can see why you like him, but all those chains and rough vioce doesnt apeal to me, Falco's viocce is the best, it fits him more than the other vioces fit thir respective characters! FALCO!

Oh, and I forgot to say... HE KICKS HIS DAMN REFLECTOR! How cool is that, does Fox or Wolf throw theirs, no they are like one another! And you call Falco the follower, if anything Wolf's the follower here!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #2279 on: March 23, 2008, 07:53:28 AM »
Actually, real wolves are very social animals. They form packs and have a community structure. Most mediums though usually portray wolf influenced characters with that "lone wolf" stereotype. Even Snake's Wolf codec conversation discusses the aspect of the lone wolf (For some reason though, I was actualy a bit offended when the commander referred to Panther and Leon as hangers-on though  ;*)))

A good animated movie that actually depicts the notion of the wolf pack well is Arashi no Yoru ni. I honestly suggest watching it, not just because it's my favorite anime film, but for the facts about wolves it presents. Giro, the wolf leader, tends to be pretty cold and calculating-- despite being quite social because of the pack dynamic. We also learn in this film what happens when a wolf acts outside the pack and dares to be different when it comes to Gabu.

Back to Fox, Falco and Wolf.. I think all three are pretty awesome. They are three distinct personalities that's for sure. Although Falco is and has always been a bit of a rebel, in the end he's always been there for his team when they need him.. he's always been a team player. I find that quite admirable, actually.  :)

Back to Brawl, Latley i've been trying to complete my trophy colelction. The one I keep having problems with is Meta Ridley. I hardly ever get the trophy stand to come up there and when I do, once I throw it it's been passing right through him.. and the time I did actually get it, the trophy feel right over the edge... :D

I'm sure I'll be back at that later tonight.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 08:43:21 AM by The Great Matsutzu »

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #2280 on: March 23, 2008, 08:19:44 AM »
Actually, real wolves are very social animals. They form packs and have a community structure. Most mediums though usually portray wolf influenced characters with that "lone wolf" stereotype. Even Snake's Wolf codec conversation discusses the aspect of the lone wolf (For some reason though, I was actualy a bit offended when the commander referred to Panther and Leon as hangers-on though  ;*)))

Yeah I've done enough research to know that if you see one wolf, there's usually more around, and if it howls, you're sol.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • <_<
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2281 on: March 23, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
Aura(or CHRIS)....Did you purposely disconnect on me because I ended up winning?
Yesterday you did it because I was basically winning with Olimar on Port town,
and today,just now,you ended up doing it because I was winning with Diddy on Delfino Isle.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but do you really want to win that bad?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 02:04:03 PM by Codyman155 »

thank you Daigo!

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2282 on: March 23, 2008, 02:06:24 PM »
Aura(or CHRIS)....Did you purposely disconnect on me because I ended up winning?
and today,just now,you ended up doing it because I was winning with Diddy on Delfino Isle.

I think he does it on purpose because I noticed it u really start wining he'll just run and jump off the stage >o:-(

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2283 on: March 23, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »

yeah I did and IM being a bit truthful look im sorry but I did that cause im like "F*** that, hes gonna win anyway" maybe I shouldve just killed myself when you were gonna win
Currently in need of one

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2284 on: March 23, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »

A good animated movie that actually depicts the notion of the wolf pack well is Arashi no Yoru ni. I honestly suggest watching it, not just because it's my favorite anime film, but for the facts about wolves it presents. Giro, the wolf leader, tends to be pretty cold and calculating-- despite being quite social because of the pack dynamic. We also learn in this film what happens when a wolf acts outside the pack and dares to be different when it comes to Gabu.

Back to Fox, Falco and Wolf.. I think all three are pretty awesome. They are three distinct personalities that's for sure. Although Falco is and has always been a bit of a rebel, in the end he's always been there for his team when they need him.. he's always been a team player. I find that quite admirable, actually.  :)

Back to Brawl, Latley i've been trying to complete my trophy colelction. The one I keep having problems with is Meta Ridley. I hardly ever get the trophy stand to come up there and when I do, once I throw it it's been passing right through him.. and the time I did actually get it, the trophy feel right over the edge... :D

Way to drop some knowledge TGM :D :thumbsup:

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2285 on: March 23, 2008, 03:37:30 PM »
OMG Chris/Aura Master, you are THE worst person to fight, you run away with Falco and spam his lasers, then when you see an opening, you spam his forward A smash. Then you kill yourself in a 3 person match when theres only 1 person left. You're no fun to fight, and I'm actually considering removing you from my friends list.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2286 on: March 23, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »
WTF IS THIS LAG YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT! Is it possible to play someone with lag with out you havin' it? 'Couse I seriously never get it!
They probably mean button delay, I'm sure you get it every now and then. I personally don't mind it anymore.

No, these past couple of days I've been getting real lag, like slow-mo lag.

Also, can some please tell me my connection speed color?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2287 on: March 23, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
Fox is the best of the three, 'nuff said.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2288 on: March 23, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »

yeah I did and IM being a bit truthful look im sorry but I did that cause im like "F*** that, hes gonna win anyway" maybe I shouldve just killed myself when you were gonna win
Dude.....Why would you play to win,its a game,winning is not important,I agree with BigJ about how you fight.
I lied on my last post about you because I didn't want to be cruel,but seeing that you play to win,I'm seriously being honest.
Even my brother doesn't like the way you fight,in New York City,we had to chase you around so much its stupid,while we fight,you stand there waiting for someone to die,Your stradagy is so lame its not even funny.

Sorry,I just have a dislike for people who play and just to win

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2289 on: March 23, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »

Dude.....Why would you play to win,its a game,winning is not important,I agree with BigJ about how you fight.
I lied on my last post about you because I didn't want to be cruel,but seeing that you play to win,I'm seriously being honest.
Even my brother doesn't like the way you fight,in New York City,we had to chase you around so much its stupid,while we fight,you stand there waiting for someone to die,Your stradagy is so lame its not even funny.

Sorry,I just have a dislike for people who play and just to win

Yo I thought I was the only one he did this too,  as soon as I start owning him with Falco he starts jumping off the stage! I keep telling you he's a sore looser, I don't mind loosing, no matter how bleak the situtation is I still go hard, I remeber he was sonic with 3 lives and I was down to my last life at about 70% with Capt. Falcon who I was using for the first time, I was like, ah hell no, and I made a huge comeback! I SAID....STOMP! What I hate is when he does his little keep away strategy, where he runs and then spams sonics B moves with the spinning attack! When he starts jumping off the stage I just dissconect on him! Theres no fun in that! As far as him playing as Falco, he never plays me with him so I wouldnt know, I'ma take Big J's word for it, I mean I dont even spam the blaster, I use it when you are far away, shoot 3 times and then go in for the attack, and I'm never an opportunist, even in a 4 way match when I'm down to my last life, i still go in and start smashing people, and I hope you guy's realize this, ask anyone who's been playing me, like Nigel! I dont spam, right? The only time I use Falco's side B is to get back to the stage, or I might do it to get you every now and then, but the reflector is another story, I use it as much as I can, even at times when I know i'm not supposed to and just try to be kool! LOL!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:19:45 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2290 on: March 23, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »

Yeah, wolfs are usually always in packs, but all I was saying is anyone who leaves the crew to go on his own patch is a cool to me, what I'm trying to get at is that Wolf hasnt replaced the cool of the StarFox games, at least not in my book, how could you not love Falco's accent, his show-offy attitude and his STYLE! YES! HIS STYLE! Like I said b4, HE KICKS THE DAMN REFLECTOR! LOL! It all comes down to opinions, so I respect if you think Wolf is the cool, the only point I'm trying to make is that Falco will always be the cool to me! He fits me the most, people say I brag a lot about my SSBB matches, and sure I like to win, but I like puting on a show more! So the only great victory for me, is a fancy one!(With Falco) LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2291 on: March 23, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »
i just remembered reading back on i think another topic i have to say for the record i dont hate you daigo. i actually think of you as healthy competition in brawl. i have you and some others to think for getting me more used to controls and physics of the game itself. i do think falco is a cool character and yes he is still my fav star fox character as i mentioned before. but if you want to be fair both of them left star fox at some point....wolf didnt always have a team ya know he used to be a lone wolf but he was the first one to leave the team before falco ever did. i dont think they overdid him at all and falco doesnt own just cuz he can kick his reflector because quite frankly they ALL can do that just not in brawl.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2292 on: March 23, 2008, 09:27:10 PM »
i just remembered reading back on i think another topic i have to say for the record i dont hate you daigo. i actually think of you as healthy competition in brawl. i have you and some others to think for getting me more used to controls and physics of the game itself. i do think falco is a cool character and yes he is still my fav star fox character as i mentioned before. but if you want to be fair both of them left star fox at some point....wolf didnt always have a team ya know he used to be a lone wolf but he was the first one to leave the team before falco ever did. i dont think they overdid him at all and falco doesnt own just cuz he can kick his reflector because quite frankly they ALL can do that just not in brawl.

Hey DonaldB, whats your name on wifi? I've been dying to play your Dedede. I heard yours was good, and I really need to get better with mine.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2293 on: March 23, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »

I know they all can do that, but only Falco would!  ;D And Wolf did not even leave, what are you saying, lol, but yeah, I aint even arguing, I'm just saying, yo BigJ, those where some intense matches! :thumbsup:

Oh, donaldb, you mean "Thank" right?  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2294 on: March 23, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »

I know they all can do that, but only Falco would!  ;D And Wolf did not even leave, what are you saying, lol, but yeah, I aint even arguing, I'm just saying, yo BigJ, those where some intense matches! :thumbsup:

They really were man, you stole my title of "Item Master" lol. I used to be ridiculous wit em in Melee. You're pretty damn nice too AJ, those were some great one on one matches.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2295 on: March 23, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »

They really were man, you stole my title of "Item Master" lol. I used to be ridiculous wit em in Melee. You're pretty damn nice too AJ, those were some great one on one matches.

Yea those were good matches BigJ and Daigo, but BigJ wow ur Ganondorf is not one to be taken lightly  #:-S

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2296 on: March 23, 2008, 09:50:53 PM »

Yea those were good matches BigJ and Daigo, but BigJ wow ur Ganondorf is not one to be taken lightly  #:-S

Yo I go hard wether it be items, smash attacks, or special moves! Your Ganondorf is crazy! So is your Capt. Falcon! STOMP!!!!! I love that sh*t, I can do it with Falco, well, it's not a stomp but a meteore smash!!!! GOOD GAMES! Yo AJ, use that reflector of yours, you kept forgeting to use it when Samus kept hiting us with her charged B, I gotta be careful now that Falco kicks his, but I LOVE IT!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:56:28 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2297 on: March 23, 2008, 10:08:44 PM »

Yo I go hard wether it be items, smash attacks, or special moves! Your Ganondorf is crazy! So is your Capt. Falcon! STOMP!!!!! I love that sh*t, I can do it with Falco, well, it's not a stomp but a meteore smash!!!! GOOD GAMES! Yo AJ, use that reflector of yours, you kept forgeting to use it when Samus kept hiting us with her charged B, I gotta be careful now that Falco kicks his, but I LOVE IT!

fox's reflector starts to slow but once u use it it can keep going, so normally I don't use my reflector unless its to get back on the board or just tryin to hit someone lol

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2298 on: March 23, 2008, 10:22:01 PM »

fox's reflector starts to slow but once u use it it can keep going, so normally I don't use my reflector unless its to get back on the board or just tryin to hit someone lol

Naw, it's start up time is fast! You barley need any timeing, just use it, lol!

Anyone else agree with me that Falco's head is way to big in Melee!?

LOL!

WOW! You can really see the difrence in the graphics!

Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2299 on: March 23, 2008, 10:24:06 PM »
lol, omg, its like comparing it to N64! His head is bigger because they were pretty much like midgets in melee lol.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare