collapse

Author Topic: Marvel vs. Capcom - Eternity of Heroes "Bug Report thread"  (Read 13239 times)

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
Re: Marvel vs. Capcom - Eternity of Heroes "Bug Report thread"
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »
I was palying with Akuma against Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom finished me at 1st round, at the start of the 2nd round Akuma started to play all by himself, without mi control ¿can this be fixed?  :-??

lol rly? AI kicked in for some reason, quite weird, happened many times?

Offline Legendary Warrior Riptor

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 26, 2008, 01:46:49 PM
  • The one who kills with wrath!!
« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »
Actually once (i haven't had chance to test more since I'm at work...  :-" ) should be workin...  :o
I'll try again soon  :-w
Music was my first love and it will be my last. Music of the future and music of the past.
To live without my music would be impossible to do. In this world of troubles, my music pulls me through.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »
This ones go for REDHOT:
I noticed one thing for Cyclops,the diagonal optic blast(with strong punch) seems to have the beam a bit missaligned...
More things coming soon if i find something else
I believe is the character,but when using Captain Commando and hitting the opponent,the announcer will kick in saying "fantastic" and the hitsparks will appear even when the attack is blocked(happened with low and mid kick,cannot recall about the punch)
Regarding Charlie,i think i reported this before the game release,but when his life is low,the danger sign and announcer will repeat itself all the time until he dies... :-??
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 01:53:06 PM by KPT25 »

Offline REDHOT

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
    • Mugen Latino
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
This ones go for REDHOT:
I noticed one thing for Cyclops,the diagonal optic blast(with strong punch) seems to have the beam a bit missaligned...
More things coming soon if i find something else
I believe is the character,but when using Captain Commando and hitting the opponent,the announcer will kick in saying "fantastic" and the hitsparks will appear even when the attack is blocked(happened with low and mid kick,cannot recall about the punch)
Regarding Charlie,i think i reported this before the game release,but when his life is low,the danger sign and announcer will repeat itself all the time until he dies... :-??
Yeah the bug of Cyclops is because he is a version of MvC2 and I put other scale, but we had to change the scale for 1,1 because the other chars have the scale 1, 1 too.
For the Captain Commando bug, is the explod, or some code of the announcer voices, I will repare soon.
The Charlie bug is for one code or one var in the announcer voice, I will repare too.
Thanks for the bugs kpt

Offline Legendary Warrior Riptor

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 26, 2008, 01:46:49 PM
  • The one who kills with wrath!!
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2007, 02:46:48 PM »
OK, same bug as I reported with Akuma, now with Evil Ryu against Sabertooth,it was just the beggining of the match!! and Evil Ryu got "possesed by a Ghost or Demon" since it started to play by itself.....  :o We've got ourselfs a haunted game....  :DxDie
Music was my first love and it will be my last. Music of the future and music of the past.
To live without my music would be impossible to do. In this world of troubles, my music pulls me through.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2007, 03:52:58 PM »
Nothing too big but it's something...

Anyone see what's wrong with the pic? Captain Marvel's pallette seems to be off. Look between his fingers and you see the pink (might have to zoom with paint), which I would assume was supposed to be the bg color. It needs to be changed where is actually IS the bg color.

Also, the stage in the pic, the corners of the floor have this wierd color problem. Probably because of the transparency colors. I have it in normal Mugen so i'll look at it through there in a few to see the issue.

Lastly, Beast's crouching LP should be switched with his HP because launchers are usually always HP.

But yeah, I noticed if I turn the sound off in the options I can actually play the game a bit longer :P Since the skipping of the BGM is main cause of my crashes.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2007, 05:04:15 PM »
I guess this is a bug:
 Go to random select left, then go down slowly until Akuma pops up. move left and right and you will see Akuma, E. Ryu, Servbot, and 1 I don't remember. Also if you get lucky on random and land S Onslaught, He doesn't work on almost any stae (just like original Onslaught in MvC1, only instead of restricting stage he is invisible, can't attack and you hit him from any where) also Galactucus (same method as S Onslaught) sometimes flies away.

Sorry if any were stated before.

Offline Cloudius

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 04, 2013, 07:00:53 PM
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2007, 07:01:31 PM »
More Feedback
- Ryu and Ken have weak Punch infinites in the corner.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »
I guess this is a bug:
 Go to random select left, then go down slowly until Akuma pops up. move left and right and you will see Akuma, E. Ryu, Servbot, and 1 I don't remember. Also if you get lucky on random and land S Onslaught, He doesn't work on almost any stae (just like original Onslaught in MvC1, only instead of restricting stage he is invisible, can't attack and you hit him from any where) also Galactucus (same method as S Onslaught) sometimes flies away.

Sorry if any were stated before.

That's not a bug bro, you've discovered the secret characters, and by yourself too. Back yourself on the back for that one.

Edit: I haven't been home for most of the day so I don't know if someone mentioned this, But Akuma has a problem with his intro. Sometimes, he's not there, and then just magically shows up before the match starts. Happens more in survival than in arcade.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:11:30 PM by G Lux 247 »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

animugen

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2007, 08:07:50 PM »
That happened to me too when I used Akuma.So Far I cannot find anymore bugs expect the one I just found earlier when I used Lilith against Juggernaut.He occassionaly falls offscreen whenever I'd spam projectiles at him.

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »
OK, same bug as I reported with Akuma, now with Evil Ryu against Sabertooth,it was just the beggining of the match!! and Evil Ryu got "possesed by a Ghost or Demon" since it started to play by itself.....  :o We've got ourselfs a haunted game....  :DxDie

thats quite a weird bug, all my eoh have the same AI activation code, a mix of winane and humanly impossible commands, i havent touched tha code for some time, ill check on them

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2007, 08:55:05 PM »
I have something for you vyn,now that you were the last to post:
In all you characters,the combo announcer will display yes/good/whatever on any combination you made,even if you didn`t even landed a single successful hit of the combo...Other than that and to tone down the AI of some of your characters to balance them all out,nothing more to report than that. :thumbsup:
Another detail,this time to Excursion:Why in the second form,Symbiote onslaught has the correct voice,but he displays his form one victory pose with Xavier?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 08:59:43 PM by KPT25 »

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2007, 09:29:46 PM »
Got one for ya Vyn for Akuma, and I'm pretty sure somebody in particular mentioned this in Akuma's thread before. You can't block after recovery from Akuma's launcher so unless you can kick in on the way down, he can time it right spam in till the other player's dead.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2007, 10:08:17 PM »
He still had that one?I reported that to vyn by the time his Gouki was first released :-w :-w
Anyway...keep posting ppl...we know they have done a terrific job so far,so keep giving feedback so the game can be improved for the second beta

Offline Crabnek

• Old Ghost
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 23, 2023, 12:50:45 AM
  • I still poke in every now and then.
    • Crabnek
    • Skype - cosmosmeat
    • Infinity
« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2007, 11:38:36 PM »
Not to be mean, but Iceman's portrait is just :D

Symbiote Onslaught's stand to lie dead animation is choppy and doesn't fit (nice dead sprite though).

Vyn's characters just don't feel like they fit in very well.

Galactus has only been sprite-swapped. It's still a rather crappy character.

Galactus, the planet eater, before Symbiote Onslaught? Perhaps working on Galactus a bit might make it feel a bit more right, or perhaps having Galactus
as a secret character/boss instead? He feels too incomplete to be a boss.

Green Goblin flies way too low on nearly every level.

Green Goblin and Beast need their animations to be worked on... alot, and their moves really need to be tweaked.

Beast's intros and a few animations need serious

GG's level's Background Buildings still need to so they don't look like they belong at a night-time level.

Silver Surfer and Human Torch don't have the MVC sprite style, and nearly every one of their animations is choppy and incomplete, not that it's your fault (Xboy).

Silver Surfer's super is way too short and doesn't do enough damage.

You actually have to turn off the music just so you can make an attempt to atleast make it to and kill the first form of Symbiote Onslaught.

The main menu has no music (Betcha it's just my sucky computer).
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 :-??
I know it's just a beta release, but it still needs (alot of) work.
Oh, and please understand this is all just a big lump of feedback, not complaints.
Bye
 %%-
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 01:08:38 AM by Crabnek »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2007, 12:35:11 AM »

Huh? That makes no sense to me. His Wolvy is just awesome.

The main menu has no music.

Yes it does.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2007, 12:57:26 AM »

It's the effects, and that's also another thing that needs to get equalized. Since this is a stand-alone game, evey character should share global commons like hitsparks, superjump effects, announcer voices, the ability to move before the match starts, hyper portrait style, etc. That way it feels more polished and less like, and I quote, "a bunch of betas slapped together and calling it a game". I mean essentially for now that's mostly what it is which is why it's moleboxed, but we here know better than to ever say that and end sentence.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 01:00:36 AM by G Lux 247 »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2007, 02:13:52 AM »

It's the effects, and that's also another thing that needs to get equalized. Since this is a stand-alone game, evey character should share global commons like hitsparks, superjump effects, announcer voices, the ability to move before the match starts, hyper portrait style, etc. That way it feels more polished and less like, and I quote, "a bunch of betas slapped together and calling it a game". I mean essentially for now that's mostly what it is which is why it's moleboxed, but we here know better than to ever say that and end sentence.

Except for you  :D We will have common hitsparks for the game's characters. If the game does not "feel" like it has continuity and feels "slapped together" then I am sorry you(whoever feels this way) feel that way.

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2007, 02:31:41 AM »
I've checked the read me folders already but beast hyper still aren't working am I doing something wrong

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2007, 04:47:25 AM »

Except for you  :D We will have common hitsparks for the game's characters. If the game does not "feel" like it has continuity and feels "slapped together" then I am sorry you(whoever feels this way) feel that way.

Heh, yeah me.  ;D I say I quote because that's what someone on another forum, that we need not mention, called it. But of course, those who are here on a regular basis know that there's more to it then that.  XD||
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline shin fuuma

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 08:40:26 AM
    • Email
« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2007, 09:22:38 AM »
ive only found one thing that i havent seen reported yet.

- sagat -  i used him to go straight through the game with this, i dont know if its a bug or meant to be this way but you can spam his fierce fireballs into a combo from all the way across the screen. (meaning if i do one fierce fireball after another it combos, ive gotten a 6 hit combo from all the way across the screen with this!)

you guys did a GREAT job with this, i cant believe its a beta!!

animugen

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2007, 02:16:55 PM »
When will it be rerealesed anyway?

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »

If that's the case, then that's like saying none of the characters fit. Why single out Vyn's creations?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2007, 03:18:45 PM »
If i read correctly,probably before new year...or even this weekend maybe
I can tell you for sure only one thing:I don`t know yet :-??
At Excursion:I noticed that it`s really difficult to get rid of the Hyper Grab from Symbiote Onslaught...i need to use 4 hit-projectiles or multiple ones to destroy it,and it keep following you until it dissapears or hits you...sometimes,even if the hit time "expired" you might stay for a while with one of the orbs...
Normally the Hyper Grab will seek the opponent in one direction and if dodge,they keep moving on that direction,not act like a seeker missile :D

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2007, 03:22:03 PM »
Haven't had much time to try it out, but here's some feedback..

- Sagat's Tiger Genocide and Tiger Raid commands are reversed

- Sagat's Uppercut at the end of the Genocide pops out too fast and weird.

Green Goblin improved a lot since his beta, his new hyper is cool and the 2 existing ones are better thought out now.
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal