collapse

Author Topic: Need a little help on a personal issue  (Read 3256 times)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Re: Need a little help on a personal issue (not a problem).
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2007, 12:45:12 AM »
...So...in that entire time you never asked her if she's had a BOYFRIEND!!!???? Dude, don't be angry, I'm gonna be honest with you, do you TRULY love this chic, or do you REALLY like her? There's a difference, and I'm only asking because you not knowing that she's had a boyfriend for FOUR YEARS kinda hints that you might not know her well enough to actually be in love...(that's only my opinion though,  :-??). I'm glad you finally asked, but really, it's not the end of the world...and I mean that in the most sincere way. If it happens, it happens, if not, then it wasn't meant to be...that doesn't mean give up, but just don't stress over it. If you love her, then all you really want is her happiness, and as long as she's happy, don't interfere with it. Keep the faith.

Ain't got no faith left. But I know what I have to do.
don't mean to step in like this cause i ignored this whole thread from the beginning. there's a lot of fish out there i know it sounds corny but don't worry or lose "faith'" I'm sure you will find someone
@ what Nutpatch said Do you really wanna end up like that? over another person maybe
she was the "one" in your eyes but maybe she never saw it.we may all think that my friend but there is always someone else out there maybe
someday you can think back and laugh or get really pissed off. and you said you know what to do just
don't do anything crazy man.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2007, 01:21:50 PM »
someday you can think back and laugh or get really pissed off. and you said you know what to do just

HELL NO! No, don't worry about it. ;*)) I was thinking of keeping silent.

you ever kised a girl

No. Ah, think I got it. VL: Virgin labially or something like that? Yes, I am.

And about Nutpatch, Lord of Saiyans and Bloodninja said:

Well, this is not just ONE chick. I've been looking for a chick like that all my life since I was 8, which means for ten years. And there's no way I'm looking for another one because THIS IS THE ONE for me.

So I'll keep silent. If I have to suffer in silence, I will. 'Cause I'm willing to take it no matter how long or hard it is.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2007, 01:27:17 PM »

you ever kised a girl

Well, this is not just ONE chick. I've been looking for a chick like that all my life since I was 8, which means for ten years. And there's no way I'm looking for another one because THIS IS THE ONE for me.

So I'll keep silent. If I have to suffer in silence, I will. 'Cause I'm willing to take it no matter how long or hard it is.

we're tellin u cause we know man its not a good idea for u to just not get with any girl and just wait for this one who has been wit her boyfriend for 4 years it seems like they got a pretty good relationship to be together for that long stay friends wit her but dont just wait for her to break up wit him or for him to break up wit her cause it might never happen go after somone who has as much in common as u maybe u guys really dont have as much in common as u thought

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2007, 01:31:46 PM »
I'm just tired of getting turned down all the time and keep looking for someone. Everything's got a limit and I've just met mine. Just like REO Speedwagon said, "I can't fight this feeling anymore."

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2007, 02:05:45 PM »

you ever kised a girl

Virgin lips
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »

you ever kised a girl

we're tellin u cause we know man its not a good idea for u to just not get with any girl and just wait for this one who has been wit her boyfriend for 4 years it seems like they got a pretty good relationship to be together for that long stay friends wit her but dont just wait for her to break up wit him or for him to break up wit her cause it might never happen go after somone who has as much in common as u maybe u guys really dont have as much in common as u thought

What he said...real talk. There are a PLETHORA of good women out there, we're just suggesting that you don't restrict yourself from finding THE ONE FOR YOU. By limiting yourself, you may only end up hurting yourself more in the future...seriously, I've been there and it's not fair to YOU. There will be good things, there will be not so good things, you have to accept that before anything else, life is hard. We don't want you to set yourself up for even worse heartache by giving something that is non-existent all of your energy. Life is limitless in it's possibilities, she may get with you, she may not...but DO NOT cheat yourself out of potential happiness elsewhere. That's all I've got to say to you on this my friend. Just take care of yourself...YOURSELF. Oh, and good luck.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:36:45 PM by Lord_of_Saiyans »

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2007, 06:18:43 PM »
I'll capitalize this because this is the only thing that matters:

THIS ONE IS THE ONE FOR ME.

Besides everything else, yes I know she's with someone else and all that. But that's just it. No hope of changing it.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2007, 07:31:26 PM »

Besides everything else, yes I know she's with someone else and all that. But that's just it. No hope of changing it.

man ur cheating urself out of life just cause u liked her does not mean shes the one for u. u probably thought that for all the other girls that turned u down too that sy u need to admit when its in its in ur kinda in denial man. u guys r just friends and it might just stay that way.

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2007, 07:40:44 PM »

man ur cheating urself out of life just cause u liked her does not mean shes the one for u. u probably thought that for all the other girls that turned u down too that sy u need to admit when its in its in ur kinda in denial man. u guys r just friends and it might just stay that way.

its his first girl thats why
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 11, 2008, 03:35:25 AM
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2007, 09:51:08 PM »
Your trippin she isnt the one. You'll find her.

Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey! Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey!

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2007, 10:40:54 AM »

its his first girl thats why
Hmm....  That some true sh*t there. 

Yo Ryu, u say u love this girl and she's the one for u.  Tell me what about her makes u think "she's the one"  what about her makes u so determined to get with her.  Tell me that please.  I dont want u selling urself short man.  Uh If u already said it, my bad.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2007, 11:46:37 AM »
Yo Ryu, u say u love this girl and she's the one for u.  Tell me what about her makes u think "she's the one"  what about her makes u so determined to get with her.  Tell me that please.  I dont want u selling urself short man.  Uh If u already said it, my bad.

I'm probably sellin' myself short or I could be exaggerating as well. Nevertheless, here it goes:

This chick is exactly what I've been looking for my entire life. And not just because of looks: She's the first person who has treated me TENDERLY (this is important) and kindly, if you know what I mean. In my whole school-life I've been treated like s*** or been respected, but I've never found something like that before. It's the closest thing to love I've ever found (obviously besides my family). She's so soft and sweet I found my heart melt (and I'm usually a toughguy).

On a more shallow aspect we have some things in common regarding family, views toward our careers and things like that, but the important thing is what I said above.

Today I woke up at midnight and couldn't get myself to sleep again just crying silently and thinking of her.
Again, never felt like that before. If I'm selling myself short or I'm going too far, it's up to you to judge. But it's impossible for me to change this situation.

By the way, Vicious: I promised I wouldn't wimp out. Promise fulfilled.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2007, 12:16:28 PM »

I'm probably sellin' myself short or I could be exaggerating as well. Nevertheless, here it goes:

This chick is exactly what I've been looking for my entire life. And not just because of looks: She's the first person who has treated me TENDERLY (this is important) and kindly, if you know what I mean. In my whole school-life I've been treated like s*** or been respected, but I've never found something like that before. It's the closest thing to love I've ever found (obviously besides my family). She's so soft and sweet I found my heart melt (and I'm usually a toughguy).

On a more shallow aspect we have some things in common regarding family, views toward our careers and things like that, but the important thing is what I said above.

Today I woke up at midnight and couldn't get myself to sleep again just crying silently and thinking of her.
Again, never felt like that before. If I'm selling myself short or I'm going too far, it's up to you to judge. But it's impossible for me to change this situation.

Not what I was lookin for from that but u seem really set on this one girl (especially the crying part).  I cant not help u after seeing that.  Here's what u can do.  Stay friends with her of course.  Chill wit her and all that.  Eventually, if u talk to her on a regular basis, some problems might come up in her life and she may choose to console u for comfort.  U can wait for that moment even tho it might be a while (months, years even).  Or not.  Its up to u.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, I want u to test the waters a bit.  Talk to some other girls, explore ur options a bit.  U dont have to get into anything serious.  Just go out there and mingle.  U seem like a good guy, not that she doesnt deserve u or anything going from what u said but she's occupied at the moment.  U dont want to waste ur time on one girl.  Its hard to believe but she may not be the one.  In some sense u have to let her go.  I mean if she doesnt think of u the same way whats the point, right?
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »

Not what I was lookin for from that but u seem really set on this one girl (especially the crying part).  I cant not help u after seeing that.  Here's what u can do.  Stay friends with her of course.  Chill wit her and all that.  Eventually, if u talk to her on a regular basis, some problems might come up in her life and she may choose to console u for comfort.  U can wait for that moment even tho it might be a while (months, years even).  Or not.  Its up to u.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, I want u to test the waters a bit.  Talk to some other girls, explore ur options a bit.  U dont have to get into anything serious.  Just go out there and mingle.  U seem like a good guy, not that she doesnt deserve u or anything going from what u said but she's occupied at the moment.  U dont want to waste ur time on one girl.  Its hard to believe but she may not be the one.  In some sense u have to let her go.  I mean if she doesnt think of u the same way whats the point, right?

And thats real man i have never seen someone cant go to sleep and cry over a girl. damn u seem really obssessed wit this girl man im speach less right now at what i am hearing like..... i cant even get da words to come out at wat i got to say right now ur a sad man just dont kill urself. besides how long have u guys known each other

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2007, 03:12:54 PM »

That's what I meant when I said "I know what I have to do." But I have a question: What were you expecting/looking for?

According to you I'm wasting my time over this girl, but as I said: No matter the time and how hard it may be, I'M WILLING TO TAKE IT beacuse I just found what I've been looking for all my life. And that's why I'm afraid I can't do the "In the meantime" part because it's impossible for me. Besides I've met her this year (April to November), and the career lasts 4 years so time is irrelevant.

And thats real man i have never seen someone cant go to sleep and cry over a girl. damn u seem really obssessed wit this girl man im speach less right now at what i am hearing like..... i cant even get da words to come out at wat i got to say right now ur a sad man just dont kill urself. besides how long have u guys known each other

My judgment isn't clouded so I'm not planning to do anything crazy. But it hurts so bad and it won't go away. I know myself and I can assure that. Right now the only thing I ever wish is that someday I got a chance.

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
Re: Need a little help on a personal issue
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2007, 03:52:55 PM »
I know I said I'd leave this alone...but you've sparked my curiousity...you sound alot like me when I was your age, (not that I'm much older than you, but you wouldn't BELIEVE what 4 years can do to a person at that age). I just want to ask you a simple question...and BE REAL, don't sit there forever just trying to think of what 'sounds nice'. Be honest with me, and be honest with yourself. Ok, so what is it that you love about her, how do YOU know you're in love with this girl, and finally, do you really love HER, or do you just love THE WAY SHE MAKES YOU FEEL? I'm just curious man, not trying to pry too deep or offend...if I am, I understand and you don't have to hesitate to tell me that.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2007, 04:14:19 PM »
I'm not offended at all. No need to worry about it. Just before you read, if I use quotes it's not to say "what sounds nice". It's because they are the exact expressions of what I want to say.

Let's see... "What is it that you love about her"

I'm afraid I'll have to repeat what I said before because I can't find any better words to explain myself. I've thought of this for a long time but I can't draw any other answer. And I love her looks, her voice, her good-natured soul, her seriousness and her mature way of looking at the world.

"How do YOU know you're in love with this girl"

Never felt something like I described before. And the crying part might be a good example of what I feel. I remember someone in this post talked about "the one who you would just walk together with without being uncomfortable about tomorrow, who would have given you the wings to fly, a new reason to breathe and a wish to live longer.". I think I've finally come to realize what he/she was talking about.

"Do you love HER or do you love THE WAY SHE MAKES YOU FEEL?"

I'd have to say both. I love HER for every little thing I know about her, and for how she makes me feel, how she treated me, and what started out as friendship (She said "I consider you a good friend" before this happened) has grown stronger (This is a quote from REO Speedwagon but those are the exact words.). And the way she makes me feel is just what makes me the happiest person alive at least for 30 seconds.

These are the answers to your questions. If you have more do not be afraid to ask more. I'll never fail to give an answer.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:04:43 PM by Ryu # 18 »

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2007, 04:27:48 PM »
I'm not offended at all. No need to worry about it. Just before you read, if I use quotes it's not to say "what sounds nice". It's because they are the exact expressions of what I want to say.

Let's see... "What is it that you love about her"

I'm afraid I'll have to repeat what I said before because I can't find any better words to explain myself. I've thought of this for a long time but I can't draw any other answer.

"How do YOU know you're in love with this girl"

Never felt something like I described before. And the crying part might be a good example of what I feel. I remember someone in this post talked about "the one who you would just walk together with without being uncomfortable about tomorrow, who would have given you the wings to fly, a new reason to breathe and a wish to live longer.". I think I've finally come to realize what he/she was talking about.

"Do you love HER or do you love THE WAY SHE MAKES YOU FEEL?"

I'd have to say both. I love HER for how she makes me feel, how she treated me, and what started out as friendship (She said "I consider you a good friend" before this happened) has grown stronger (This is a quote from REO Speedwagon but those are the exact words.). And the way she makes me feel is just what makes me the happiest person alive at least for 30 seconds.

These are the answers to your questions. If you have more do not be afraid to ask more. I'll never fail to give an answer.

ok...then I'll give you this last bit of advice, follow your heart, but don't EVER be afraid to use your brain. If you truly want her, (not that there is anything else you can do), just wait. It's like Ace said, continue on being her friend to the best of your ability, be there for her when no one else is...protect her, support her, and ALWAYS stay true to her. Like I said, no matter what, if you truly love her all you want is her happiness, even if it's not with you. You've probably already figured that much out, but don't forget, there is lust and then there is love...make sure before you put yourself thru this that you feel the latter. Do NOT interfere with her relationship if she's absolutely happy with it, just be patient and HOPEFULLY your sacrifice will be worth it in the end. Good luck man, love is a battefield.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2007, 04:33:52 PM »
I'll repeat what I said to Nutpatch: My judgment isn't clouded, so there's no other choice I have but to wait. I have no doubt I feel the latter, so there's no way I'm interfering in anything (Besides I find that dishonourful. I want to win her love righteously, not take it away from someone else).

Good luck man, love is a battefield.

If that's so, I've been in Stalingrad, Iwo Jima, Omaha Beach at Normandy and Saigon all together. 8) And I've won none.

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2007, 04:35:28 PM »
I'll repeat what I said to Nutpatch: My judgment isn't clouded, so there's no other choice I have but to wait. I have no doubt I feel the latter, so there's no way I'm interfering in anything (Besides I find that dishonourful. I want to win her love righteously, not take it away from someone else).

If that's so, I've been in Stalingrad, Iwo Jima, Omaha Beach at Normandy and Saigon all together. 8) And I've won none.
:D

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »

All i got to say is good luck cause i dont think there is a chance that she is going to break up wit that guy the only chance u got is for him to die or somethin but u might find ur self still waiting for her 20 years from now when she will probably be married and have kids

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2007, 08:49:33 AM »
It's a shot I'm willing to take.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2007, 09:04:09 AM »
It's a shot I'm willing to take.

go for it man just a side question if she does ever get married like next year r u still going to try to get wit her

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »
Obviously not. Related to the dishonourful things I was talking above. But I'd be even more destroyed than I am now.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2007, 09:15:17 AM »

That's what I meant when I said "I know what I have to do." But I have a question: What were you expecting/looking for?

I was expecting more detailed descriptions on what yall have in common and what about her personality affects u in a good way.  The little things that make u like her.  From what u said it seems u "love" (and I cant stress those quotation marks enough) her because she's the only girl that hasnt treated u like sh*t or the first to treat u well.  Take it from a guy who blew hella chances, there are others.  What u have there isnt really love.  U idolize this girl cause she one if not the only girl whose nice to u.  Ur on a road to destruction goin on like this.  I would like u to go into more detail about the "what we have in common " thing.  Also (I cant believe im saying this)  Whats her star sign?  If its in the stars u might have a shot.  I'm wit Nutpatch on the waiting for 20 years thing.  U dont wanna be 40 and single waiting on a college almost sweetheart.  

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND!!!!  A good way to get wit a girl is through her friends.  Try that.  I mean whats the worst that could happen.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal