collapse

Author Topic: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3  (Read 8621 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
« Reply #300 on: December 27, 2007, 05:57:17 PM »
Well I just now got the game for da Wii hope its good :-SS

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #301 on: December 28, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »
how do I unlock other tournaments?

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #302 on: December 28, 2007, 05:09:38 PM »
My bad for double post I had 666 post LMAO  :DxDie

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
« Reply #303 on: December 28, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
My bad for double post I had 666 post LMAO  :DxDie
:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »
Oh yeah......I think you get them at the beginning of the game. Mr. Satan/Hercule will say that the tournaments will open at a specific time. Example: If you play World Tour for a while World Tour Martial Arts Tournament(or whatever it's called) is opened up because it's a certain time on the clock. So you don't technically unlock the tournaments. If you want to play the other tournaments go back and go to the world tournaments and repeat until you get to the specific time the desired tournament you want is open. #:-S Whew! That was a lot to write.:(|) Speaking of which, does anyone know a good character capable of beating the Cell Games at Level 3? That's how you unlock King Cold.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2007, 06:01:58 PM »
Oh yeah......I think you get them at the beginning of the game. Mr. Satan/Hercule will say that the tournaments will open at a specific time. Example: If you play World Tour for a while World Tour Martial Arts Tournament(or whatever it's called) is opened up because it's a certain time on the clock. So you don't technically unlock the tournaments. If you want to play the other tournaments go back and go to the world tournaments and repeat until you get to the specific time the desired tournament you want is open. #:-S Whew! That was a lot to write.:(|) Speaking of which, does anyone know a good character capable of beating the Cell Games at Level 3? That's how you unlock King Cold.

oh thank u, is it the same for unlocking tournament levels?

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #306 on: December 28, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »

and if ur looking for someone one to beat cell I like Metal cooler cuz hes like an andriod and doesn't need to charge up so its endless attacks and he has good slick moves, or kid buu cuz he changes fast also and has some crazy moves that could catch u off gaurd :thumbsup:

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #307 on: December 28, 2007, 06:16:33 PM »

oh thank u, is it the same for unlocking tournament levels?
Pretty much.....LOL! But notice I say "pretty much" and not exactly. ^-^

and if ur looking for someone one to beat cell I like Metal cooler cuz hes like an andriod and doesn't need to charge up so its endless attacks and he has good slick moves, or kid buu cuz he changes fast also and has some crazy moves that could catch u off gaurd :thumbsup:
Okay, thanks I'll try that out.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #308 on: December 28, 2007, 06:56:08 PM »
I beat most of the tournaments
and no
King Cold.....
but I still got
Pilaf Machine and Fasha....
that's it...
no Cyborg Tao
or
King Cold...

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #309 on: December 28, 2007, 08:52:04 PM »
and no
King Cold.....
but I still got
that's it...
no Cyborg Tao
or
King Cold...
To unlock Cyborg Tao you must complete the Otherworld Tournament at difficulty level 2. King Cold, I believe, is unlocked by beating the Cell Games at difficulty level 3. I think...

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #310 on: December 28, 2007, 08:56:23 PM »
and no
King Cold.....
but I still got
that's it...
no Cyborg Tao
or
King Cold...
To unlock Cyborg Tao you must complete the Otherworld Tournament at difficulty level 2. King Cold, I believe, is unlocked by beating the Cell Games at difficulty level 3. I think...

hey atleast thats what game Faqs says and btw that cell games tourney is hard as hell, am about to cheat and use great ape baby vegeta lol

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #311 on: December 28, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »
and no
King Cold.....
but I still got
that's it...
no Cyborg Tao
or
King Cold...

hey atleast thats what game Faqs says and btw that cell games tourney is hard as hell, am about to cheat and use great ape baby vegeta lol
I know. I lost with SSJ4 Gogeta. :o The best I did was with Super Perfect Cell, and even THAT didn't work. I did get to the finals though. I was thinking the Great Apes might work. I got to the finals with King Vegeta(but I died..) King Vegeta can go ape after all. I may try using a "password" character.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #312 on: December 28, 2007, 09:06:13 PM »
and no
King Cold.....
but I still got
that's it...
no Cyborg Tao
or
King Cold...
I'm shure you can use pass-word chars
I havent tried but i'm shure you cant...

I know. I lost with SSJ4 Gogeta. :o The best I did was with Super Perfect Cell, and even THAT didn't work. I did get to the finals though. I was thinking the Great Apes might work. I got to the finals with King Vegeta(but I died..) King Vegeta can go ape after all. I may try using a "password" character.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »
and no
King Cold.....
but I still got
that's it...
no Cyborg Tao
or
King Cold...

lmao seems like we all tried it, after I lost with him I figured it was time for great ape, does anyone els have problems with alot of lag when playin online cuz i fought this one guy and I swear we looked like moving pictures, I only had 1 good non lagging match

Offline Super Senseless Violent Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 20, 2009, 11:12:08 AM
  • Yep, into Kingdom Hearts now.
« Reply #314 on: December 29, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »
Got it for crimbo!  XD||
Formely know as "Radical Rex, Optimus Prime, Sonniku, and Chuck Norris, Riku, but will always be know as Radical Rex!"
Sig by "TheLantern"
RiP-Reu-RiP-Danny

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #315 on: December 29, 2007, 12:34:04 AM »
LMFAO I just kicked this dudes butt twice on online play, he went to being cheap and used ss4 gogeta  so i used Baby vegeta lvl 3 the one before monkey and he was kicking my butt at first then I came back when I was in red and him green without even transforming and be him then he requested a rematch so I picked Nova shenron and he picked ss4   gogeta  again  :| but this time I wooped his butt lmao he only got 1 hit one me, I found myself a new fav character Nova Shenron  8)

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #316 on: December 29, 2007, 08:30:32 AM »
LMFAO I just kicked this dudes @$$ twice on online play, he went to being cheap and used ss4 gogeta  so i used Baby vegeta lvl 3 the one before monkey and he was kicking my @$$ at first then I came back when I was in red and him green without even transforming and be him then he requested a rematch so I picked Nova shenron and he picked ss4   gogeta  again  :| but this time I wooped his @$$ lmao he only got 1 hit one me, I found myself a new fav character Nova Shenron  8)
I might try Noeva Shenron this time. Noeva Shenron doesn't really even seem that good though. I'm gonna go get some password characters. I'm gonna fight fire with fire! I'm gonna use the password King Cold to unlock the REAL King Cold! >:D

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #317 on: December 29, 2007, 10:40:25 AM »
Oh wait, it turns out you can't use password characters in the tournaments. :( But I almost won with SSJ4 Gogeta. I was fighting Super Perfect Cell in the Cell Games in the finals. We were both at orange but I was getting too excited and too scared so I died. I could've beat him if I didn't get too nervous.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #318 on: December 29, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »
Oh wait, it turns out you can't use password characters in the tournaments. :( But I almost won with SSJ4 Gogeta. I was fighting Super Perfect Cell in the Cell Games in the finals. We were both at orange but I was getting too excited and too scared so I died. I could've beat him if I didn't get too nervous.

lol nice try my tournament time went off so I went to online play Nova Shenron is good if u catch em with his blast attack thats like 1 and a half health right there its a reallly good advantage if they are at their last green bar, but I wana try the tournament with him hope it comes back soon 

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #319 on: December 29, 2007, 12:56:05 PM »
W00T! I just did it! Now I have King Cold! His moves are very similar to Frieza(obviously :)). I mean he's got the death beam but he does have an explosive wave. He also has something called Cold Family where him and Mecha Frieza beat the crap out of their opponent and finishes it off with a blast.(as usual)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #320 on: December 29, 2007, 01:07:56 PM »
W00T! I just did it! Now I have King Cold! His moves are very similar to Frieza(obviously :)). I mean he's got the death beam but he does have an explosive wave. He also has something called Cold Family where him and Mecha Frieza beat the crap out of their opponent and finishes it off with a blast.(as usual)

congrats I need to start trying btw who did u beat it with?

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #321 on: December 29, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »

SSJ4 Gogeta. :|

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #322 on: December 29, 2007, 05:37:18 PM »

cool the only one I beat was Yamcha

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #323 on: December 29, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »

You mean the Yamcha Games? I've never played that one yet. I've heard of what happens in it though.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #324 on: December 29, 2007, 10:11:45 PM »

You mean the Yamcha Games? I've never played that one yet. I've heard of what happens in it though.

yep they choose random people for u I though my controller was broke for a sec but I unlocked that lady Bardock's  friend btw does anyone know is that goku's mother?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare