collapse

Author Topic: Anybody here ever met a celebrity ?  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
Anybody here ever met a celebrity ?
« on: November 15, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »
Has anyone here ever met a celebrity ?

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Anybody here ever met a celebrity ?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »
I met Biz Markie twice.(someone told me he lives near the area)
I met him once for a pic at a breast cancer walk I was helping for community service n then at my local wallmart lyk half a year later.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »
i met Destiny Child when my son was a baby and they had a signing at our local mall. took him to get his hat signed. lol. long butt lines mannnnn! beyonce was skinny as hell and only michelle has some nice boobs. lol.
 my cousin is steve erckle ( jahlil white) from family matters and on my step dad side patty labelle is our cousin in law. and my other cousin plays or used to play for the falcons in nfl. chris warren ( if i think thats his first name) . they come sometimes to the family reunions. never stay long tho. lol

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »
Damn thats crazy . Im gonna meet Rakim @ Best Buy on Fordham road on November 19.

Post Merge: November 15, 2009, 06:46:15 PM
i met Destiny Child when my son was a baby and they had a signing at our local mall. took him to get his hat signed. lol. long butt lines mannnnn! beyonce was skinny as hell and only michelle has some nice boobs. lol.
 my cousin is steve erckle ( jahlil white) from family matters and on my step dad side patty labelle is our cousin in law. and my other cousin plays or used to play for the falcons in nfl. chris warren ( if i think thats his first name) . they come sometimes to the family reunions. never stay long tho. lol

:lies:

Offline M.Chidori

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 30, 2022, 03:08:15 PM
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »
I swear i was gonna make this thread!

My list is a little long, and most i only seen not met.

-I saw P.diddy and nas at a music video they were shooting.
-I met busta rhymes at the same video shooting.
-I seen Stone cold, goldberg, vince mcmahon, the rock, kane, hhh and mostly every body from the additude era @ madison square garden.
-I played ball with vince carter and jason kidd and the rest of the nets for my camp.
-Met derek jeter and the rest of the yankees after one of thier games.
-Met ja rule at hollis burgers in queens.
-Seen juelz santana and skull gang on jamaica ave.
-I most recently seen jay z and mayor bloomberg at the yankee parade last week.

Man I love living in NYC %%-

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 07:28:55 PM »
@-)
Damn thats crazy . Im gonna meet Rakim @ Best Buy on Fordham road on November 19.

Thats whats up i would loved to meet that cat. Hes my top fav rapper hands down on the list 8). yeh I wanna meet him and M.O.P in person 8). my boi always runs into an M.O.P member in the hood at times. I met Buckshot shorty tho off the humble in soho. Dude is maaaaaad short! lol. But cool cat tho. real dude

But yeh i met a lot of em in my time so far and a very very special one from my child hood.

well i went to The Ronald E Mcnaire school (before was called PS 5). It was the African american astronaut pilot that sadly died in the challenger shuttle in the 80s with the rest of the brave Crew in the Explosion. I shook his hand and everything before that day ???. My 5th grade teacher was his main teacher so i seen a lot of the guy.

anway i also met
Biz markie in JHS. He performed at my junior high school way back. Shook his hand too since i was the door monitor.

Stevie wonder uplcose and personal in HS. he was a guess in my music class. hella funny dude 8).

Tyra Banks. way back in like 97. off the humble at the cross walk in NY. hella cute  @-)mad tall but yeh she does have a Forehead on her ;*))

Met Jay Z twice. My girl was freakin star struck and couldnt say a word. In the same place in NY at a gathering for AIDS awareness i think they was doing with the Fugees. Anyway the dude was just standing there along with Mariah carey..shes hella short n cute lol.  Anyway that was the first time. second time was in his spot at the 40 40 in NY. we were there early for a surprise B day and he walked in...(and nah no body was around but us)

Met WWE's Mark henry recently at a Club. shook his hand.
Met dawayne from Whats happening. Hella cool dude. that was in 2004 in starbucks.

Met Michael from the show "good times". Shook his hand. I was 13 at the time. My moms friend knew em personally so we got to go back stage after he did this Play n sh*t.

Hulk Hogan and his daughter in Mcdonalds by my old job...lawd his daughter is bad @ss =P~! lol

The Damion waynan and Sean waynan. they were joggin past my old job right by me. Sean spoke. "whats up man". And then i saw them again later. Sean was cool Damion looked scared. i guess he thought i was gonna shout and say "OH SH*T!! :o".....lol :-j

-Met The main orginal guy from Vanhalen. across the street from my old job was the Howard stern show.

-LL cool Jay twice.

-Rapper shine...well funny thing about that is hes my best friends Cousin actually. i used to see the dude all the time in the 90s comin thru and never would have thought he woulda blown up :-??.

aaaw man...cant say anymore...too many man :-j
Im from BK Newyork so either i run into them in the city or my friends and fam somehow are in co hoots with em er somethin :-??...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 12:21:46 AM by DEMONKAI »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 07:29:07 PM »
10 years ago I met Billy Blanks and went to his gym. Then that same week I met Tia & Tamara Mowry. In 2000 I met field Mob because I did some of the A/V in a convention center they had a show and worked security on the floor because we were under staffed. he's not really much of a celebrity but Erik Betts is my uncle by blood.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline M.Chidori

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 30, 2022, 03:08:15 PM
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 07:37:46 PM »
@-).

Thats whats up i would loved to meet that cat. Hes my top fav rapper hands down on the list 8). yeh I wanna meet him and M.O.P in person 8). my boi always runs into an M.O.P member in the hood at times. I met Buckshot shorty tho off the humble in soho. Dude is maaaaaad short! lol. But cool cat tho. real dude

But yeh i met a lot of em in my time so far and a very very special one from my child hood.

well i went to The Ronald E Mcnaire school (before was called PS 5). It was the African american pilot. that flew up in the challenger shuttle in the 80s and Blew up with the rest of the brave Crew. I shook his hand and everything before that day ???. My 5th grade teacher was his main teacher so i seen a lot of the guy.

anway i also met
Biz markie in JHS. He performed at my junior high school way back. Shook his hand too since i was the door monitor.

Stevie wonder uplcose and personal in HS. he was a guess in my music class. hella funny dude 8).

Tyra Banks. way back in like 97. off the humble at the cross walk in NY. hella cute  @-)mad tall but yeh she does have a Forehead on her ;*))

Met Jay Z twice. My girl was freakin star struck and couldnt say a word. In the same place in NY at a gathering for AIDS awareness i think they was doing with the Fugees. Anyway the dude was just standing there along with Mariah carey..shes hella short n cute lol.  Anyway that was the first time. second time was in his spot at the 40 40 in NY. we were there early for a surprise B day and he walked in...(and nah no body was around but us)

Met dawayne from Whats happening. Hella cool dude. that was in 2004 in starbucks.

Met Michael from the show "good times". Shook his hand. I was 13 at the time. My moms friend knew em personally so we got to go back stage after he did this Play n sh*t.

Hulk Hogan and his daughter in Mcdonalds by my old job...lawd his daughter is bad @ss =P~! lol

The Damion waynan and Sean waynan. they were joggin past my old job right by me. Sean spoke. "whats up man". And then i saw them again later. Sean was cool Damion looked scared. i guess he thought i was gonna shout and say "OH SH*T!! :o".....lol :-j

-Met The main orginal guy from Vanhalen. across the street from my old job was the Howard stern show.

-LL cool Jay twice.

-Rapper shine...well funny thing about that is hes my best friends Cousin actually. i used to see the dude all the time in the 90s comin thru and never would have thought he woulda blown up :-??.

#:-Saaaw man...cant say anymore...too many man :-j
Im from BK Newyork so either i run into them in the city or my friends and fam somehow are in co hoots with em er somethin :-??...

Like I said....Man i love living in nyc lol

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »
@-).

well i went to The Ronald E Mcnaire school (before was called PS 5). It was the African american pilot. that flew up in the challenger shuttle in the 80s and Blew up with the rest of the brave Crew. I shook his hand and everything before that day ???. My 5th grade teacher was his main teacher so i seen a lot of the guy.

anway i also met

-LL cool Jay twice.

#:-Saaaw man...cant say anymore...too many man :-j

U are a lucky lucky lucky guy to have met all of those people.  :w00t: :w00t: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »
I met a few people as well. But out of all the people that I met, I was only fortunate enough to get only two autographs lol!!

I got Hulk hogan's autograph on an old bookbag (I got the most expensive jansport eva lol!!). At that same time I also met sting, nash and goldberg. I felt like goku going against Nappa standing next to him lol!!

I got to shake Maury "You are not the father" Povaurich's hand after the first tapping.
I met fab five freddy on my old block I went to the store for his moms as a kid

I met tyra anks during a hotel delivery I got to talk to her for a few!!! But she wasn't giving up those digits lol!!

I saw p diddy's punk @$+ I don't like him after that shyne thing went down, so F&^K Pdiddy!!!

I got Ernie hudson's autograph after a play he was in. If you don't know who he is, he's winston from Ghostbusters and he was the warden from Oz lol!!

I met most of the cast from the wire when I was down in Bmore. I got to see some of the taping of the last season!! My dad knew a few people in charge of production cuz they used the church he was in for a scene as well. But New york you practically trip over a celebrity lol!!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 10:18:44 PM »
Wow.
Seeing the crew of Law and Order during their outside-of-court scenes was pretty cool. If you see a white kid with a fro, that was me.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »
Not sure you'd call her a celeb but i met Natasha nice in Co-op city.

I was lucky enough to get a an autograph from her  ^-^.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Epicsmith93

• Aku wa yarusan!
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 27, 2011, 10:05:28 PM
  • Do you really wanna mess with me?!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »
Here in MA, nobody too important ever comes around here. But when i was 6, my mom dragged me to a park to see a Willie Nelson concert. I remember 3 things that night. 1. I got his autograph. 2. I peed my pants on the way home, and 3. That was the day i started to dislike country music.

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 11:58:28 PM »
i met santa today...  ;D

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 12:38:56 AM »
i met santa today...  ;D

lol

Like I said....Man i love living in nyc lol

yessir!! :cool

U are a lucky lucky lucky guy to have met all of those people.  :w00t: :w00t: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeh a lotta cool moments man. a lotta "Left field moments too

Oh and also i knew chris Rock before he blew up. me and him used to Get haircuts in the same barbershop back in the day...
That show "everybody hates chris" is about my neighborhood. -literally-

Docs arcade (as mentioned on the show). Was the first gameroom spot that had Street fighter 2...
and yes a lotta kids got bullied....lol 8=|..

my fam was down with a local gang so i didnt have that problem ;D. Met him a lot more times doing commercials in front of this bank
i used to work at. i used think d@mn i wanna go up to the cat and be like yo! "Remember Spice's Barber shop??!" lol
but then i be like "nah..dont wanna look like a groupie and he prolly wont remember me :-??"...

But yeh i met lil kim too about 13 yrs old before the whole "Queen B Bit". That was in the late 80s in (Brooklyn NY) Atlantic Terminal Projects. Thats why i would never get why she did plastic surgery :| :-??.. She was a hottie back then.still to this very day i beef with my older cousin for cuttin my throat about that \-/o lol! i coulda had that..she liked me cuz of my flatop :-[ lol!

met foxy brown that same day (her name is Inga). shes hella hella dark. My Older cousin knew em Both and introduced me..

man...the memories lol
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:49:46 AM by DEMONKAI »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 07:01:21 AM »
Not sure you'd call her a celeb but i met Natasha nice in Co-op city.

I was lucky enough to get a an autograph from her  ^-^.

Bay Plaza co-op city
or
The Projects co-op city ?

Offline SephirothX2004

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 28, 2013, 09:48:41 AM
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    • SephirothX2004's MUGEN STUFF
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 11:53:39 AM »
Ive met Australian celebrities. :D

I guess most people here probably wouldnt have heard of these guys.

Ive met:
Aussie rules footballers:
Dale Kickett
Warwick Capper
Mark "Jacko" Jackson - who most people would know as the guy who says "Oi!" from the old Energizer commercials.

Basket Ball:
Ricky Grace

Actors:
Ernie Dingo - I guess most people who are not from Australia would know him from Crocodile Dundee 2 as one of the aboriginal guys who held those two gangsters hostage in the bush. I met him while on the set of Clowning Around 2 i hade a 20 or so second part where i had to walk on stilts.

John Moore - He played "John 'Zeke' Ezekiel" the aboriginal guy from the first riddick movie Pitch Black. He worked for a mining company i used to work for.

Ive never met or seen any international celebrities before but other people i know has.

My girlfriend saw Michael Jackson with his mask on in a Perth hotel and saw the Dalai Lama at the Melbourne airport.

My brother met the bands Dream Theater & Static X.

My cousin "Knowledge Bones" a rapper from Perth has opened for Method Man and Redman to name a few.

My dad was a one-time bouncer for AC/DC before they were big.
The story he told me goes: He and his cousins all dressed in jeans and black shirts went to the Perth Royal Show in the seventies where AC/DC were doing a free gig so they went to check them out and Bon Scott saw them and said: "Man, you boys look tough, hows about you be my bouncers for the show?" so they all got black arm bands and stood in front of the stage.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »
I've met/hung out with so many so celebrities it would take me  forever to name them all
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
  • The One and Only........
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 04:35:05 PM »
I met Stalone when he was making the Rocky movie.....The movie was being shot right around the corner from the school I use to go to....

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »
you from philly angelM?

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
  • The One and Only........
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 04:47:36 PM »
 >:-(-| Yea I am....

It's funny cause he looks much bigger in person...... ;*))

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

first off , i dont lie about who i am related to and second it wouldnt serve me any purpose to do so.
and yes i did take my son to get an autograph and  meet destiny child at the Granite Run Mall here in Pennsylvania.
 dont sound like a hater homie. lol :)

Post Merge: November 16, 2009, 04:51:39 PM
hahaha i would suppose so. plus me and my step dad saw hulk hogan and brett hitman hart at the philly airport years ago when i was a kid. teen to be exact. hulk is actually a big dude.  i am from chester not to far from philly, my fam is from there. 25th and allegheny. I wish i got to see rocky. he probably a short dude. lol

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 05:39:45 PM »
Like DT, my list is too long to really get too deep into, but I will mention a few:

Michael Jordan - I actually worked for him for about 2 years. Was at his house at least once a week.

Warren Sapp (NFL player) - went to school with him

Ozzie Guillen (White Sox manager) - His son and my brother were on the same wrestling team in middle school. He came to a lot of the meets.

Steve O (MTV's Jack@$$) - Partied with him college, before he became famous.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 06:18:02 PM »
Larry Lam- Martial Artist
Carmichael Simon- Martial Artist
Hakim Alston- Martial Artist
Michael Chan- Tennis Player
Bigg Tigga- BET VJ
Farrah Foxxx- Porn Star :D

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 06:23:46 PM »
Steve O (MTV's Jack@$$) - Partied with him college, before he became famous.

@-)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal