collapse

Author Topic: Release Party: Megaman X (alpha)  (Read 7885 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: Release Party: Megaman X (alpha)
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 07:44:25 AM »
nah... i guess making it a regular X,

its not actually fun to play with many power ups or what ever :-??
just give him the armors and he will be ok, no need for the weapons..

just like MvC, MegaMan he got 2 weapons, the Tornado Hold and the Leaf Shield,
Chaotic's X got a Z saber.. and thats unique but having the sword for a regular move
is not kinda fun. i think making it a hyper will look ok..

just give him the MvC Megaman style and thats it

in end the end i agree with u BB

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline DukeNukem 2417

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2021, 09:23:56 AM
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »
Nice work.  Just downloaded MUGEN this past Monday, and I've been playing it ever since. 

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »
I agree to an extent. I think that Capcom would have gone the same way as my earlier suggestion of the Rogue-type stolen abiliries, but they were either A) too lazy to think of ways of implementing them in or B) didn't want people to say that he was too much like Rogue. It could have even been that sine he was the only Megaman character to appear in the game they didn't feel the need to associate with him. I guess in this case, since X is kinda the only X character we have/will have then there isn't a need for an extensive Copy ability...maybe do it like they did with X but I think you could incorporate it 2 different ways:

1) have several of them programmed into his code, but only have 3 available depending on which pal you chose.

or

2) give him 6 set abilities tied to for instance D, DB, B+K/P then have the moves that they grant usable by for instance D, DF, F+HP (or maybe even ANY P)...

maybe even give him a charged ver. or each as hypers...

This is just my suggestion. But again, since we only have the Hunters (for now and one the way it seems) I see your point in not needing the 'Copy Ability' ability...no Mavs = no need for the 'Copy Ability' ability.

And since the Mavs are based off of animals, I highly doubt we'll see them anytime soon...that would take quite a bit of frankenspriting...

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »
I agree to an extent. I think that Capcom would have gone the same way as my earlier suggestion of the Rogue-type stolen abiliries, but they were either A) too lazy to think of ways of implementing them in or B) didn't want people to say that he was too much like Rogue. It could have even been that sine he was the only Megaman character to appear in the game they didn't feel the need to associate with him. I guess in this case, since X is kinda the only X character we have/will have then there isn't a need for an extensive Copy ability...maybe do it like they did with X but I think you could incorporate it 2 different ways:

1) have several of them programmed into his code, but only have 3 available depending on which pal you chose.

or

2) give him 6 set abilities tied to for instance D, DB, B+K/P then have the moves that they grant usable by for instance D, DF, F+HP (or maybe even ANY P)...

maybe even give him a charged ver. or each as hypers...

This is just my suggestion. But again, since we only have the Hunters (for now and one the way it seems) I see your point in not needing the 'Copy Ability' ability...no Mavs = no need for the 'Copy Ability' ability.

And since the Mavs are based off of animals, I highly doubt we'll see them anytime soon...that would take quite a bit of frankenspriting...

or

C.) they just want they're original ideas flowing in their mind...

in end the end i agree with u BB

lol i just forgot the Rock Ball, but the RB is MM's original weapon... so its not included

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »
Oh I'm sorry BB...it would seem that since you seem to be an uber MM fan that your opinion is the only CORRECT one. WRONG! I'm getting sick of people like you who seem to think that if others don't agree with you they are wrong. What I posted was just my opinion of Capcom (really is it THAT hard to see where I get that observation seeing their roster choices in just about EVERY vs game in the series?) so you didn't have to go and try to contradict me. If you disagree with me that's fine, but don't try to make it sound like I am wrong for how I feel. Geez. For all we know you could be right...but at the same time I could be right...or someone else could be right.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »
There are other x character Mega Byte just not villains  . . . . wait theres a Vile wip and sigma too. also cool down man please dont blow up. I understand ur views about peps of that nature but lets keep it cool. :) I got nothing against u BB

In the end i agree wit BB cuz altho having all thos extras mayb nice it too much work to atempt so it wouldnt be fun do or at least 4 me.

>:-(-|

So wat are the other X wip's?

Axl
X
Zero
Vile
Sigma
?????
????
?????
etc/

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 03:57:02 AM »
Oh I'm sorry BB...it would seem that since you seem to be an uber MM fan that your opinion is the only CORRECT one. WRONG! I'm getting sick of people like you who seem to think that if others don't agree with you they are wrong. What I posted was just my opinion of Capcom (really is it THAT hard to see where I get that observation seeing their roster choices in just about EVERY vs game in the series?) so you didn't have to go and try to contradict me. If you disagree with me that's fine, but don't try to make it sound like I am wrong for how I feel. Geez. For all we know you could be right...but at the same time I could be right...or someone else could be right.

lol, well yeah im a MM uber fan ( though havent played MM9 yet )
im not saying you have to agree with me, im just giving pointers here, so do you

what i just told earlier was, that the capcom didnt use stealing power ups in the marvel vs capcom's megaman when they release the game, because if they do, they're ignoring megaman's law of power.. because theres no robot masters in the game so he cant copy any,

There are other x character Mega Byte just not villains  . . . . wait theres a Vile wip and sigma too. also cool down man please dont blow up. I understand ur views about peps of that nature but lets keep it cool. :) I got nothing against u BB

In the end i agree wit BB cuz altho having all thos extras mayb nice it too much work to atempt so it wouldnt be fun do or at least 4 me.

>:-(-|

So wat are the other X wip's?

Axl
X
Zero
Vile
Sigma
?????
????
?????
etc/

i wish someone make a wip of zero with Vampire Wing Armor from XCM and he was actually flying... or that X Fire wait... i wish someone make a whole bunch of megaman x cm chars... theyre good.. ^:)^
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 04:02:04 AM by BLue BoMBeR »

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »
Sorry about that BB and Rage, just I know a LOT of people like that and it's getting QUITE frustrating. And yeah, I understand what you are saying...that's why I made the other suggestion. Since there aren't any Masters in the game you could go the same route Capcom did with having their powers in capsules sent to MMX. This would be cool, but I know it's a lot of work and what would bring him these capsules? There's no Eddie (is that the little cylindrical one or the bird?) in MMX (I think...) so, what would drop capsules for X?

BTW, what is MMX CM? At first I thought you were talking about Mavrick Hunter (before I paid attention to the CM...) so what is CM?

Offline KudosForce

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 18, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2009, 01:23:42 PM »
Sorry about that BB and Rage, just I know a LOT of people like that and it's getting QUITE frustrating. And yeah, I understand what you are saying...that's why I made the other suggestion. Since there aren't any Masters in the game you could go the same route Capcom did with having their powers in capsules sent to MMX. This would be cool, but I know it's a lot of work and what would bring him these capsules? There's no Eddie (is that the little cylindrical one or the bird?) in MMX (I think...) so, what would drop capsules for X?

BTW, what is MMX CM? At first I thought you were talking about Mavrick Hunter (before I paid attention to the CM...) so what is CM?

Maybe the capsules could be teleported by Alia, who contacts you before hand (complete with real voice acting  ;)). It sounds like a strectch, but it could work. :-??

Also, Eddie is the cylindrical container.

CM stands for Command Mission. It was a tactical RPG released on multi-platforms.
Mission complete!

-Rolento

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
Ahhhhhh ok I know of it...just couldn't figure out for the life of me what CM stood for then LOL thanks

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare