collapse

Author Topic: The Wrestling discussion thread  (Read 43134 times)

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 27, 2024, 09:38:08 AM
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
Re: The Wrestling discussion thread
« Reply #1125 on: March 21, 2010, 09:44:08 AM »
you are right  they was going to reveal it to be his mask  but the changed stroylines  for what ever reassons    Kane  becomes a jobber to boost up other people   Much like The Big Show   they are always calling him a dangerous wrestler and tough to defeat  but always loses anyway with no real push to gain a belt or any real story line

Offline gohan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 01, 2016, 09:19:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1126 on: March 22, 2010, 12:41:34 AM »
tna needs to real these old guys are not going to make it they ave young talent pool they should main event but they lets bring tna to good old days when had good matches when brought the guys from japan and mexico like wcw did bit that raciest vince russo  does it like foringers he even him self. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: one things i missed is tna world cup freaking assome 

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 03:00:26 PM
  • Ook ook!
    • DrZaius Site for MUGEN and Minecraft
« Reply #1127 on: March 22, 2010, 10:31:11 PM »
...What?

My MUGEN site.
Honestly, people need to stop using 4Shared.

Offline chrisG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 27, 2011, 12:47:44 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1128 on: March 23, 2010, 12:24:37 AM »
I did'nt understand a word he just said???.... :-?? smh.
christopher gilbert

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1129 on: March 23, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »
Weren't they going to give him his mask back at one point.? When he was carrying that bag around all the time. Then they turned it into Rey's mask instead at the last minute, no.? Or at least that's how it was from what I heard.

yeah he was going to get the mask back. Remember when they kept showing the mask? He was supposed to don the mask again & they just totally dropped it like that never happened.

tna needs to real these old guys are not going to make it they ave young talent pool they should main event but they lets bring tna to good old days when had good matches when brought the guys from japan and mexico like wcw did bit that raciest vince russo  does it like foringers he even him self. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: one things i missed is tna world cup freaking assome 

I couldn't have said it like this myself  ^^(PM)^

;*))
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #1130 on: March 23, 2010, 09:22:12 AM »
WWE needs to fix thier Tag Team Division
1 i would team up MVP and R Truth as a hip hop group  cuz Cryme Tyme is not really working
2 Miz and Morrison as a Heel Group
3 Evan Borne and Rey Mysterio
4 As Far as the Big Show  Oh Boy they have been using everbody to team with him   ill just keep him a single competitor like they do with Khali
5 Keep Legacy Together with Rhodes and Dibiase
6 Mcintrye and Sheamus as a Irish/Scottish Tag Team   I think they will work better as a group more than singles competitors
7 and Odd Group with GoldDust and Santino for Comedy Relief thses two together will crack me up
8 A Big Man Group like Ezekial Jackson and Mark Henry or Kane and Mike Knoxx  or any combination of these four
9 The Hart Dynasty needs Something maybe a Manager or Another wrestler like Teddy Hart i dont know  its lacking something?
10 and Keep this Straight Edge Society Going  CM Punk needs another wrestler like JT from Cyme Tyme or Jimmy Wang Yang and change their Gimmick make them heels

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Ook ook!
« Reply #1131 on: March 23, 2010, 01:30:19 PM »
Soooo, group together any wrestler that might have some kind of physical or thematic similarity to some other wrestler?

Lets find two wrestlers who have beards and group them together!  We could call them... the SPARTANS!   XD||

My MUGEN site.

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #1132 on: March 23, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
thats a good idea   i was thinking The Miz and Chris Jericho called the Arrogant Aristrocats  LOL

Offline chrisG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 27, 2011, 12:47:44 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1133 on: March 23, 2010, 02:29:02 PM »
yeah those pretty good observations. I don't know about morrison and miz though. since we saw them as a team before. I like morrison better as face.  On the other hand i wanna talk about TNA screwing up. What the heck happened to ALL their young talent??? The ones still there don't get much TV time and they trying to keep these old guys in the mix. TNA's only stradegy against wwe is to mock them but it ain't helping at all. They have terrible acting too. Only people i like in TNA is samoa joe and the pope. TNA screwed up by moving to monday nights around this time cause this the road to wrestlemania and ain't nobody thinking about tna right now. And for the record that hulk hogan and abyss gimmick, really dumb...
christopher gilbert

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #1134 on: March 23, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »
yeah those pretty good observations. I don't know about morrison and miz though. since we saw them as a team before. I like morrison better as face.  On the other hand i wanna talk about TNA screwing up. What the heck happened to ALL their young talent??? The ones still there don't get much TV time and they trying to keep these old guys in the mix. TNA's only stradegy against wwe is to mock them but it ain't helping at all. They have terrible acting too. Only people i like in TNA is samoa joe and the pope. TNA screwed up by moving to monday nights around this time cause this the road to wrestlemania and ain't nobody thinking about tna right now. And for the record that hulk hogan and abyss gimmick, really dumb...
rAmen to that friend   TNA needs something   and its sad to say that AJ Styles  Somoa Joe and Chris Daniels isnt a bigger draw than  HHH John Cena Batista  TNA needs a Huge Draw who is relevant in todays Wrestling  Eg  what if The Rock went to TNA   that will save them  not Ric Flair or Hogan

Offline Cain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 15, 2019, 04:57:21 PM
« Reply #1135 on: March 24, 2010, 06:43:29 AM »
Just 4 days away from Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker making history... and (Big) Dave Bautista craming his boot in John Cena's punk a** (Hopefully)! MITB... Come on Christian! [-O<

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #1136 on: March 24, 2010, 07:14:07 AM »
So, it's obvious that Taker vs Michaels isn't going to be the main event, unfortunately. It's said that the Royal Rumble winner is suppose to be in the main event at Wrestlemania, so that should mean Edge vs Jericho is the absolute last match. The only way that is going to work and not be a total waste is if the MitB winner steals the title. I'm really hoping to see Christian take it and steal the title from Edge at the end of the night. I'm really pulling for that to happen. [-O<

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Ook ook!
« Reply #1137 on: March 24, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »
Does anyone else think Batista vs. Cena will be like Goldberg vs. Lesnar from a few Wrestlemanias ago?

I bet everyone will be booing throughout the whole match.

The only way for both of them to save face is to get a Stunner from Austin.

My MUGEN site.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1138 on: March 24, 2010, 03:12:33 PM »
Does anyone else think Batista vs. Cena will be like Goldberg vs. Lesnar from a few Wrestlemanias ago?

it will be the most boring match of the history of Wrestlemania... *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Rey vs CM Punk?Edge vs Jericho?HBK vs Taker? Those are different stories  :thumbsup:

Offline TsunamiGz

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 03, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
« Reply #1139 on: March 24, 2010, 04:00:17 PM »

Offline Cain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 15, 2019, 04:57:21 PM
« Reply #1140 on: March 25, 2010, 03:42:13 AM »
Jay Z - The Black Album... NWA - Straight Outta Compton??? Come on, could Cena try any harder to be urban. He needs to take his focus off of movies and rap albums and concentrate on his in ring abilities (that are sub-par at best) YOUR A WRESTLER! Now there's nothing wrong in liking what type of music you like... but stop trying to be something you're not!!! I'm of mixed decent (African American, Chicano and Caucasian) and i like all kinds of entertainment that expresses them all... but i'm not trying to be anything that i'm not. This is just 1 of the many reasons i can't stand John Cena!!! I hope Batista kills this bum sunday at Wrestlemania 26... besides, he's had far to many great Wrestlemania moments as is.

1. WM 20: John Cena defeats The Big Show (US Title)

2. WM 21: John Cena defeats JBL (WWE Title)

3. WM 22: John Cena defeats Triple H (Retains WWE Title)

4. WM 23: John Cena defeats Shawn Michaels (Retains WWE Title)

5. WM 25: John Cena defeats Edge and The Big Show (World Title)

He's lost 1 Wrestlemania match and it was still for a title... compared to Batista winning 1 championship match at WM 21. Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!! \-/o

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1141 on: March 25, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »
Jay Z - The Black Album... NWA - Straight Outta Compton??? Come on, could Cena try any harder to be urban. He needs to take his focus off of movies and rap albums and concentrate on his in ring abilities (that are sub-par at best) YOUR A WRESTLER! Now there's nothing wrong in liking what type of music you like... but stop trying to be something you're not!!! I'm of mixed decent (African American, Chicano and Caucasian) and i like all kinds of entertainment that expresses them all... but i'm not trying to be anything that i'm not. This is just 1 of the many reasons i can't stand John Cena!!! I hope Batista kills this bum sunday at Wrestlemania 26... besides, he's had far to many great Wrestlemania moments as is.

1. WM 20: John Cena defeats The Big Show (US Title)

2. WM 21: John Cena defeats JBL (WWE Title)

3. WM 22: John Cena defeats Triple H (Retains WWE Title)

4. WM 23: John Cena defeats Shawn Michaels (Retains WWE Title)

5. WM 25: John Cena defeats Edge and The Big Show (World Title)

He's lost 1 Wrestlemania match and it was still for a title... compared to Batista winning 1 championship match at WM 21. Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!! \-/o

I guess you just summed it up with this post.

John Cena wins!!!  :w00t:

I hate batista , plain & simple. I don't ever want to see him as champion again.

Michaels vs the Undertaker should have been the main event in my opinion. Sometimes the title match doesn't have to be the main event when there is a better match on the card.

(click to show/hide)

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #1142 on: March 25, 2010, 06:44:20 PM »
Michaels vs the Undertaker should have been the main event in my opinion. Sometimes the title match doesn't have to be the main event when there is a better match on the card.

^^(PM)^

also, i was hoping to see some kind of divas match at WMXVI as well, maybe the glamazon vs. McCool for the women's championship. unfortunately it doesn't look like it's gonna happen  :(
(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #1143 on: March 26, 2010, 12:00:26 AM »
I agree i also think taker's match will be the main event.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline gohan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 01, 2016, 09:19:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1144 on: March 26, 2010, 01:05:54 PM »
 i think undertaker  is going to win the match i think shawn michaels has good of losing .
i hope that r truth and john moission beat big show and miz becasae they suck show has carried miz in their matces same thing with big show and jerico show they suck i mean they buts by cyme tyme if big show had not punched jtg they would have i dont know big show doesnt find parteners

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Ook ook!
« Reply #1145 on: March 26, 2010, 01:45:10 PM »
Again... what?

My MUGEN site.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1146 on: March 26, 2010, 08:12:28 PM »
i think undertaker  is going to win the match i think shawn michaels has good of losing .
i hope that r truth and john moission beat big show and miz becasae they suck show has carried miz in their matces same thing with big show and jerico show they suck i mean they buts by cyme tyme if big show had not punched jtg they would have i dont know big show doesnt find parteners

There is no way I could have ever said this like you just did  ^^(PM)^

(click to show/hide)

Offline GLB

• Wrestling God.
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 01, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
  • <3
    • GLB_18
    • Skype - NewageGLB
    • GLB's Mugen Website
    • Email
« Reply #1147 on: March 27, 2010, 11:50:05 PM »
Eh, I honestly don't think that Taker Vs. Michaels should be main event. Usually it is title over "popularity" Although I can say I think Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon should be the main event. If anything.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #1148 on: March 28, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »
Brett vs McMahon main event.? o.O# That match is going to be so horrible it shouldn't of been put together to begin with.

Although I agree with most that Taker vs Shawn should of been the main event, if Hogan vs Rock wasn't a few years back (which highly deserved it as it was one of the best matches ever IMO) then this shouldn't be either.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #1149 on: March 28, 2010, 12:15:52 AM »
Brett vs McMahon main event.? o.O# That match is going to be so horrible it shouldn't of been put together to begin with.

Although I agree with most that Taker vs Shawn should of been the main event, if Hogan vs Rock wasn't a few years back (which highly deserved it as it was one of the best matches ever IMO) then this shouldn't be either.
I expect something more than just Bret vs. mcmahon to happen during that match. count on it.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal