collapse

Author Topic: The Wrestling discussion thread  (Read 43155 times)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
Re: The Wrestling discussion thread
« Reply #1050 on: February 21, 2010, 11:44:29 PM »
oops...still it's stuff that's already happened(ppv is over,and the news will crawl all over the internet)
Still,the Smackdown chamber match is very worth a watch

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1051 on: February 22, 2010, 01:15:27 AM »
Batista sucks!!!! I can't believe they put the belt on him again.
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #1052 on: February 22, 2010, 01:15:51 AM »
Batista sucks!!!! I can't believe they put the belt on him again.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #1053 on: February 22, 2010, 02:39:36 AM »
There really isn't anything to write home about Batista, he sucks when hes both face or heel. Major powerhouse, but very uninteresting guy.

I just hope the title gets tossed  around these next couple weeks. Nobody wants to see Batista main event anymore. They should have saved that Rey vs Batista feud for WM26.
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #1054 on: February 22, 2010, 05:26:10 AM »
Cena needs to stop winning Elimination Chamber matches. Always gets f*cked over right after he does. :DxDie

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1055 on: February 22, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
Cena needs to stop winning Elimination Chamber matches. Always gets f*cked over right after he does. :DxDie
And most of the times,he makes HHH tap out... :-"
Still,i love to see Cena getting screwed,because i hate him as a performer(he's so boring)

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 03:00:26 PM
  • Ook ook!
    • DrZaius Site for MUGEN and Minecraft
« Reply #1056 on: February 22, 2010, 02:21:00 PM »
So, Jericho vs. Edge and Batista vs. Cena at Wrestlemania?

So who does Undertaker wrestle... HBK?

As much as I liked their match last time, I'd rather see Undertaker fight someone new.  Like maybe CM Punk, now that he's in full-on heel mode.

My MUGEN site.
Honestly, people need to stop using 4Shared.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1057 on: February 22, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
Cm Punk deserves another shot at a title atm...he's one of the best heels in the WWE right now

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1058 on: February 22, 2010, 07:23:18 PM »
Aside from the crappy main events that seem to be on the horizon, I'm looking forward to Taker vs Michaels. Only reason is, this is the first time I'm thinking Taker might actually lose.

They need to add people into those main events or they're really just gonna blow. Wonder what'll happen with HHH, Punk, and others at Wrestlemania though. Orton will probably take on Ted and then Legacy will finally be done for.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #1059 on: February 23, 2010, 01:19:37 AM »
The Peep Show is back on RAW!!!

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #1060 on: February 23, 2010, 05:31:38 AM »
Aside from the crappy main events that seem to be on the horizon, I'm looking forward to Taker vs Michaels. Only reason is, this is the first time I'm thinking Taker might actually lose.

They need to add people into those main events or they're really just gonna blow. Wonder what'll happen with HHH, Punk, and others at Wrestlemania though. Orton will probably take on Ted and then Legacy will finally be done for.

right now the current plans are for HHH/McSheamus, Orton/Rhodes/Dibase w/ fathers in their corners, Punk/Mysterio hair vs. mask, and some other matches that no one will really care about, sadly.

I really wish Kane or Hardy would beat McIntyre. He's basically the male version of Maryse, doing some cheap shot and hitting their finisher. cant stand either of them at all

The Peep Show is back on RAW!!!

now its going to be the Jobber Peep show since there's too much star power on raw as it is now. He would have been better used on Smackdown (best show might I add) as a new midcard to mix of R-truth, Mysterio, Morrison, Punk, McIntyre, and Ziggler. but alas, WWE doesnt think in terms of actually using their good talent. More so in terms of putting on shows that minimizes quality but still keeps just enough interest for people to want to come back

BTW: who in the world were the guest hosts? Ive never heard of either of them at all. and they flat out sucked. Also, Indys > Smackdown > TNA >>>> Raw

You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1061 on: February 23, 2010, 06:05:01 AM »
right now the current plans are for HHH/McSheamus, Orton/Rhodes/Dibase w/ fathers in their corners, Punk/Mysterio hair vs. mask, and some other matches that no one will really care about, sadly.
HHH vs Sheamus.? Really.? Ugh. Hunter got screwed on that one. Punk vs Mysterio in a hair vs mask match should be pretty good. If Mysterio loses his mask though, there kinda goes his persona and he's just gonna end up getting forgot about sooner or later.

On a side note, anyone else think Sheamus looks like James Hetfield.?

Almost uncanny to me. Noticed it since I first saw him. I thought James was the guest host. XD

(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #1062 on: February 23, 2010, 09:20:16 AM »
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2010/02/wwe_star_the_undertaker_catches_fire.php

Undertaker caught fire and he continued to wrestle his is a pure bad @ss! too bad he lost to jericho.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1063 on: February 23, 2010, 12:32:18 PM »
the announcers actually noted that in Taker's entrance.
I remember Cole saying "undertaker,wasting no time to get into the chamber.That's not usual" or something like that when he went towards the chamber so fast unlike his usual entrance
He was very clever...he hid all the incident within the darkness of the stage

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2011, 03:56:49 AM
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #1064 on: February 23, 2010, 01:10:13 PM »

I hope they dont let the Taker lose. His undefeated Wrestlemania streak is his legacy.

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1065 on: February 23, 2010, 01:28:43 PM »
My prediction might be a no-contest match imo.Nobody wants to see the streak end,but we don't want to see HBK retiring from wrestling(undertaker needs the retirement more than HBK atm,and i believe this will be his last match sadly)
When Flair vs HBK took place at WM,we all knew that the Nature Boy was going to lose for WWE Retirement,with Taker and HBk this year,not so obvious
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 01:34:18 PM by KPT25 »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1066 on: February 23, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »
My prediction might be a no-contest match imo.Nobody wants to see the streak end,but we don't want to see HBK retiring from wrestling(undertaker needs the retirement more than HBK atm,and i believe this will be his last match sadly)
When Flair vs HBK took place at WM,we all knew that the Nature Boy was going to lose for WWE Retirement,with Taker and HBk this year,not so obvious

I want to see the undertaker's streak end. Especially at the hands of HBK.

Anyway, I heard the undertaker was burned at the elimination chamber. Any one have a link to the footage of that?

(click to show/hide)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1067 on: February 23, 2010, 04:00:02 PM »
check the link Bloodninja posted in the post before mine

Offline ADSplay101

• WorldWarriorsCollectiv Esports Team Founder/Owner/Memeber
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 17, 2023, 08:06:05 PM
  • "Insert Esports Team Motto here"
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #1068 on: February 24, 2010, 02:04:16 AM »
I want to see the undertaker's streak end. Especially at the hands of HBK.

Anyway, I heard the undertaker was burned at the elimination chamber. Any one have a link to the footage of that?
I got it right here this the video when he got burned, I thought that his entrance was shorted and he ran to the ring. I was just happy that he didnt take 4 years just to get to the ring even though it is his signature entrance.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=21d16a97-e180-4344-8282-8720117fde78

On a second note, did anyone see NXT? I liked it, it was better than what people expected and the rookies from FCW and ROH look promising. I cant wait to see next weeks episode, i needed something new to watch cause Im kinda irritated with Smackdown and RAW so NXT and TNA are the only shows that Imma make sure that i watch.
WE are MANY but this MANY are ONE.
WorldWarriorsCollectiv Merch Store https://teespring.com/stores/thacollectiv

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1069 on: February 24, 2010, 07:39:50 AM »
NXT was pretty good. Just was crap the way Cole was talking about Bryan though. Pretty much saying if someone's not mainstream WWE then they're not really that good. That's probably one of the stupid comments I've heard and I usually don't mind his commentary. Hell, they probably told Bryan to water it down and to not outshine Jericho. >.>

On a side note, been forever since I've seen Jericho do the Walls of Jericho the right way. Not sure why he does a Boston Crab now instead of the way he did it on Bryan.

(click to show/hide)

Offline ADSplay101

• Infinity Regular
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #1070 on: February 24, 2010, 08:22:43 AM »
NXT was pretty good. Just was crap the way Cole was talking about Bryan though. Pretty much saying if someone's not mainstream WWE then they're not really that good. That's probably one of the stupid comments I've heard and I usually don't mind his commentary. Hell, they probably told Bryan to water it down and to not outshine Jericho. >.>

On a side note, been forever since I've seen Jericho do the Walls of Jericho the right way. Not sure why he does a Boston Crab now instead of the way he did it on Bryan.

Yeah I know what you mean. The one thing that really irritates me is fixed matches, that is the reason why I cant fully respect what WWE superstars do the matches are too fixed and predictable. For once, I would like to see a REAL wrestling match in the professional circuit. Cuz you will never know, truthfully and honestly, who was the better man of a match(or woman) for that night. I cant see how a WWE title holder can honestly sit there and say that he is honestly a champion when the match was fixed for a certain person to win it. For me, if I was a wrestler its like...I couldnt be happy with that. Its a shot to your manhood and since your not the only one that feels the way you feels or been through what you been through, I know its some Superstars in the WWE that feel the same way I do. I just want some REAL results and people not winning just for the sake of a storyline but thats just how I feel.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1071 on: February 24, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
Yeah I know what you mean. The one thing that really irritates me is fixed matches, that is the reason why I cant fully respect what WWE superstars do the matches are too fixed and predictable. For once, I would like to see a REAL wrestling match in the professional circuit. Cuz you will never know, truthfully and honestly, who was the better man of a match(or woman) for that night. I cant see how a WWE title holder can honestly sit there and say that he is honestly a champion when the match was fixed for a certain person to win it. For me, if I was a wrestler its like...I couldnt be happy with that. Its a shot to your manhood and since your not the only one that feels the way you feels or been through what you been through, I know its some Superstars in the WWE that feel the same way I do. I just want some REAL results and people not winning just for the sake of a storyline but thats just how I feel.

Are you serious about this?

The WWF has pretty much been fixed for as long as it's been around. This is entertainment, I mean the guys are actually out there doing the " stunts " but it has always been fixed who is going to keep the belt , blah, blah, blah. Every match is practice & choreographed, sometimes they add lib, but for the most part it's rehearsed.

I'm just wondering if he injured someone with that move or something so they made him stop doing it that way. I remember there was some time where he didn't do that move at all. He did the flip splash or whatever as his finisher. 

(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #1072 on: February 24, 2010, 10:52:09 AM »
Of course the matches are fixed just look at stone cold beating owen hart with a broken neck.

(click to show/hide)

Offline ADSplay101

• Infinity Regular
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #1073 on: February 25, 2010, 10:27:24 AM »
Are you serious about this?

The WWF has pretty much been fixed for as long as it's been around. This is entertainment, I mean the guys are actually out there doing the " stunts " but it has always been fixed who is going to keep the belt , blah, blah, blah. Every match is practice & choreographed, sometimes they add lib, but for the most part it's rehearsed.

I'm just wondering if he injured someone with that move or something so they made him stop doing it that way. I remember there was some time where he didn't do that move at all. He did the flip splash or whatever as his finisher.  

Understand that the whole point of me saying what I said was that, I would like to see a match with REAL results where the match isnt fixed. I said I couldnt fully respect what they did cuz the winners are picked, you cant really tell who is the better man or woman of that match. That was my whole point of what i said. I know its fixed, I just wish they could do a match where we could see some REAL results atleast that way someone can honestly say they earned a championship title. Cuz if it was me, I couldnt feel 100% happy knowin that I didnt really beat a guy for a belt since the winner was predetermined and since you arent the only person in the world to feel the way you feel I know its a chance its some of the WWE superstars and divas that feel the same way I do. I respect the stunts they pull off and what they do as far and getting slammed through and hit with objects for our entertainment but thats as far as my respect goes for the business. I cant give them my full respect due to the fact that, as a man or woman and just being a competitor in anything, You would wanna know who is TRULY and HONESTLY the best at something but you can never find that out if the winners are already chosen to win before the matches even get started.
 Now even though this might be a 99.9% pipedream and prob wont ever happen, thats not the point, I was just giving my thoughts and my opinions on the topic.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:39:00 AM by azareal188 »

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #1074 on: February 25, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »
I would like to see an actual Diva's match where it wasnt just Maryse getting killed then doing some cheap shot and hitting her retarded finisher on a world class athlete like Gail Kim
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal