collapse

Author Topic: BATMAN( CRISTIAN BALE) LOSES HIS MIND!  (Read 815 times)

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
BATMAN( CRISTIAN BALE) LOSES HIS MIND!
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:52:05 AM »

:D SOOO FUNNNY, HE SWEARS ALOT, CHECK IT OUT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INeDYTdTgfU#noexternalembed

:DxDie

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
Re: BATMAN( CRISTIAN BALE) LOSES HIS MIND!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »
...he is a over-paid, over estimated, poor excuse for an artist....he's the type to cry "I ORDERED ICE IN MY WATER..ICEEEEEEE"...actors really take themselves too serious. he isnt even a good actor, he's ok, he made some good movies...but still i wouldnt put up with his crap if he acted like that on my movie set. he's a whiney brat, throwing temper tantrums, just because he is the "star" of a movie, get real with yourself. 

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »
it this the video showing him saying the "s" word 34 times in 2 minutes?
Yeah,he swears more than i do when i'm at work and can't stand the ppl i'm trying to help(over the phone,mute button is a life saver)

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 11:12:27 AM »
...he is a over-paid, over estimated, poor excuse for an artist....he's the type to cry "I ORDERED ICE IN MY WATER..ICEEEEEEE"...actors really take themselves too serious. he isnt even a good actor, he's ok, he made some good movies...but still i wouldnt put up with his sh*t if he acted like that on my movie set. he's a whiney brat, throwing temper tantrums, just because he is the "star" of a movie, get real with yourself. 

exactly.

still very funny.  ;*))

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 11:15:07 AM »
exactly.

still very funny.  ;*))

lol yeah its always funny to see a grown man make a fool of himself...but this guy took it to that extra level

"im not working here if he is on this set tomorrorw" like dude, your not russel crowe or denzel washington, you can be easily replaced.

lol @ his english accent. that makes me laugh the most, i probably could never get into a argument with some with that type of accent, id laugh my butt off if they got pissed at me

"OY! OY! BLOODY HELL" fkl;sdjgl;ksgksdgvk;nksvn

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
    • xmad's mugen crap!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »
...he is a over-paid, over estimated, poor excuse for an artist....he's the type to cry "I ORDERED ICE IN MY WATER..ICEEEEEEE"...actors really take themselves too serious. he isnt even a good actor, he's ok, he made some good movies...but still i wouldnt put up with his sh*t if he acted like that on my movie set. he's a whiney brat, throwing temper tantrums, just because he is the "star" of a movie, get real with yourself. 

I agree . Seems like a few of the actors in the batman movies are @$$holes .

Heath Ledger was an @$$hole . He pretty much had everything going for himself , but still had the " whoas me" mentality . So he's depressed , gets into drugs & kills himself . Idiot ! I really believe his version of the Joker wasn't even acting . He was just being himself on screen . A depressed morbid individual . Not my view of how the Joker should've been anyway .

Now here we have Bale acting like an @$$ . One more thing to tarnish the batman series of movies .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »
Wait...isn't Bruce Wayne a rich a$$hole?? LOL jk

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 12:21:17 PM »
found a parody!   ;*))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZPZ_hjzHg#noexternalembed&feature=channel_page

:D   :D  :D LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :DxDie   :DxDie  :DxDie  :DxDie  :DxDie  :DxDie

its so funny how he is yelling at the guy who makes sure his lisp doesnt appear on camera with his lighting techniques lol j/k

he is a prick.. as for heath...i think he did a crazy joker..and yeah it probably was him just stoned out of his mind raving and ranting like a lunatic, not him actually acting...but i heard that he locked himself in a hotel room for two months or some crap, practicing to become the joker..if thats true, thats dedication..but.. yeah...all these actors are such pricks cause they pay them so much...i could only imagine how many actors would still act if they did it for free, not too many of them would still act if it was just for the love of it..

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 12:47:21 PM »
Everyone is oh this guy is a prick and this and that and all these actors are over paid for what they do and blah blah blah. What you guys dont understand is that its a job and like any other job its stressful doing retakes over and over working hours that you would not belive just to get that one perfect shot and well to have someone mess up what could have been that "perfect shot" well it would get to you as well. People the guy is only human just like you and I am sure everyone on this forum has blown up on someone for something so small in the moment and then realized later that what you did was just dumb......What I am trying to say is dont put his fame before him being human and that goes for all the famous people

last thing

"im not working here if he is on this set tomorrorw" like dude, your not russel crowe or denzel washington, you can be easily replaced.

So by that statment if he were more famous acting like a jerk would be acceptable or is it that if he were a better actor he would be able to say and do what ever he wants

my new one

Offline GaryCXJk

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 03, 2020, 07:22:20 AM
    • Area91
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 03:35:52 PM »
eg6gsr has pretty much nailed the issue here. It could as well have been a very long day, and they all do have a short time to shoot the film. Six months for a film seems long, but it's actually short, especially when you take into account the many retakes. A simple one minute scene can take as long as ten hours.

Because, It's Midnite

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 10:51:16 AM »
Everyone is oh this guy is a prick and this and that and all these actors are over paid for what they do and blah blah blah. What you guys dont understand is that its a job and like any other job its stressful doing retakes over and over working hours that you would not belive just to get that one perfect shot and well to have someone mess up what could have been that "perfect shot" well it would get to you as well. People the guy is only human just like you and I am sure everyone on this forum has blown up on someone for something so small in the moment and then realized later that what you did was just dumb......What I am trying to say is dont put his fame before him being human and that goes for all the famous people

last thing

So by that statment if he were more famous acting like a jerk would be acceptable or is it that if he were a better actor he would be able to say and do what ever he wants

my point there was he isnt that good of an actor as the other two...its called an analogy. and if they were pricks then id say the same thing about them. just because being a "actor" is a "stressful job" doesnt give him the right to treat people like trash. if he cant take the stress then why is he making movies? acting like a butt is acting like a butt regardless of who and what you do. dude is a multi-millionaire.. he wakes up and acts like somebody else everyday. gets paid doing it and on top of that you wanna sit here and say its ok for him to act out, because he's stressed? lol please. he is a whiney brat..over paid, over estimated and NOT A GOOD ACTOR. period. and if russel crowe or who ever i randomly stated was just as christain bale is , id say the same thing. no one is being bias. its called an opinion, just because you in whatever have appreciate what he does, doesnt me i have to, or will for that matter.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 11:44:23 AM »

I look at this as , when you are in the spotlight idolized by people & getting paid for it , you should act accordingly . Sports stars , movie stars , ect ..... Get paid millions of dollars to basically do nothing but what they enjoy . I think with the pay comes a responsibility to act a certain way when you are in the limelight . It should be part of the job description . I hope some movie companies see this & parts they would have considered him for , he now loses because of his stupid actions . 

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »

I understand what a analogy but how you used these words "your not russel crowe or denzel washington, you can be easily replaced" is stating that if either of them are pricks its more understandable because they are better actors and would not be "easily replaced".

Now I'm not saying that because of what he does or who he is gives him the right to do anything but you and Darktalbain(yes I am replying to both) seem to think that just because these people are in the spot light and make money for what they do that they are not allowed to act like human beings. Now you may be saying to yourself what the heck is he talking about

mastamasta
"he's a whiney brat, throwing temper tantrums, just because he is the "star" of a movie, get real with yourself".

so him bursting into anger is just because he is the star of the movie or could it be that he is human..I am leaning towards the second one. Now I am not saying that it gives him the right to do it and I never have but you can't put it past him and call him a ahole for being mad its just dumb.

Darktalbain
"when you are in the spotlight idolized by people & getting paid for it , you should act accordingly"

so its a rule now that when you become famous that you can not be angry at something or someone like ever?? I know what you are saying, that people look up to him and want to be him and that's all good and true but does that not give him the right to be upset and plus its not like he knew he was being recorded that was a private moment that someone just happen to make public.

lastly

mastamasta
"just because being a "actor" is a "stressful job" doesnt give him the right to treat people like trash. if he cant take the stress then why is he making movies? acting like a @$$ is acting like a @$$ regardless of who and what you do. dude is a multi-millionaire.. he wakes up and acts like somebody else everyday. gets paid doing it and on top of that you wanna sit here and say its ok for him to act out, because he's stressed?  please".

I never pointed to "acting" being a "stressful job" or that because he acts that it gives him the right to do anything what I said was this "What you guys dont understand is that its a job and like any other job its stressful " thats right any and all jobs no matter what you do no matter how much you make it gets stressful even if you love your job and what you do. With that said does that mean that anyone that can not take the stress should not work.

Now this is my point so read it please

"THE GUY IS HUMAN" just like you, me, and everyone else in the world and just so you dont take this statement to left field as well..being human does not give you the right to act out either but everyone gets mad everyone has outburts its who we are its what we do so just because he is famous dont put it past him. True he was a jackass to the guy but come on have you never blown up on someone for being aggravating

my new one

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 08:33:25 PM »
I understand what a analogy but how you used these words "your not russel crowe or denzel washington, you can be easily replaced" is stating that if either of them are pricks its more understandable because they are better actors and would not be "easily replaced".

Now I'm not saying that because of what he does or who he is gives him the right to do anything but you and Darktalbain(yes I am replying to both) seem to think that just because these people are in the spot light and make money for what they do that they are not allowed to act like human beings. Now you may be saying to yourself what the heck is he talking about

mastamasta
"he's a whiney brat, throwing temper tantrums, just because he is the "star" of a movie, get real with yourself".

so him bursting into anger is just because he is the star of the movie or could it be that he is human..I am leaning towards the second one. Now I am not saying that it gives him the right to do it and I never have but you can't put it past him and call him a ahole for being mad its just dumb.

Darktalbain
"when you are in the spotlight idolized by people & getting paid for it , you should act accordingly"

so its a rule now that when you become famous that you can not be angry at something or someone like ever?? I know what you are saying, that people look up to him and want to be him and that's all good and true but does that not give him the right to be upset and plus its not like he knew he was being recorded that was a private moment that someone just happen to make public.

lastly

mastamasta
"just because being a "actor" is a "stressful job" doesnt give him the right to treat people like trash. if he cant take the stress then why is he making movies? acting like a @$$ is acting like a @$$ regardless of who and what you do. dude is a multi-millionaire.. he wakes up and acts like somebody else everyday. gets paid doing it and on top of that you wanna sit here and say its ok for him to act out, because he's stressed?  please".

I never pointed to "acting" being a "stressful job" or that because he acts that it gives him the right to do anything what I said was this "What you guys dont understand is that its a job and like any other job its stressful " thats right any and all jobs no matter what you do no matter how much you make it gets stressful even if you love your job and what you do. With that said does that mean that anyone that can not take the stress should not work.

Now this is my point so read it please

"THE GUY IS HUMAN" just like you, me, and everyone else in the world and just so you dont take this statement to left field as well..being human does not give you the right to act out either but everyone gets mad everyone has outburts its who we are its what we do so just because he is famous dont put it past him. True he was a jackass to the guy but come on have you never blown up on someone for being aggravating

:-@

dude, why are you always so defense..it seems you dispute with me in every thread you and i post in??    bottom line he is acting out of place regardless. but in all actuality...WHO CARES??? i know i dont..if you do then thats your business..but im just stating my opinion...just cause its different then yours, doesnt mean its invaild, or in any sort of way wrong, compared to yours.. its whatever, i dont wanna spam this thread with b.s. so lets just stop here and now.  :-??

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »
:-@

dude, why are you always so defense..it seems you dispute with me in every thread you and i post in??    bottom line he is acting out of place regardless. but in all actuality...WHO CARES??? i know i dont..if you do then thats your business..but im just stating my opinion...just cause its different then yours, doesnt mean its invaild, or in any sort of way wrong, compared to yours.. its whatever, i dont wanna spam this thread with b.s. so lets just stop here and now.  :-??

[-X

just as you state your opinion I state mine and how I feel and you reply to me so I reply back, nothing towards you its just debating and well if you take that as me being defensive then I dont know what to tell you other than sorry cause well that is how debates work................you dont have to reply back :w00t:

my new one

Offline EPA villian

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 28, 2014, 01:20:29 PM
  • Yugo I GO!
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 12:36:07 PM »
[youtube=425,350]YLLP0k9eDD4[/youtube]

lol

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
[youtube=425,350]YLLP0k9eDD4[/youtube]

lol

buhahahahah!    :DxDie :DxDie
 i  knew family guy would make fun of this!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare