collapse

Author Topic: Darth Vader is alreeady on the SC4 360 disc  (Read 1452 times)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Darth Vader is alreeady on the SC4 360 disc
« on: August 04, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »
His files are already on the disc .But this is a very reliable source . So I believe it .

These guys already unlocked Vader on the 360 version , but they won't release the secret how . D*mn them !!!! 

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
Re: Darth Vader is alreeady on the SC4 360 disc
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »
If they're not telling, I say "SHOPPED!"

Is that vid available or is it a screen-cap?
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:20:55 AM »
didn't someone here already post a vid of yoda beating vader up in training mode?

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »
Well, if he is already in it then that must mean yoda's already in the ps3 version as it's highly unlikely namco would shun sony in such a way.

I don't think it's true though, probably a demo that someone has posted, or from a sjow like E3. After all namco themselves said they would be available for dl.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
i just wish there was a way to use the lightsaber disciplines for created people. I want to make mace windu, dammit!

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »
man dude i wouldn't be surprised if they released the light sabers as a new disipline as download content.... They r like that.... And if there is such a demand then they probably will....

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Back from the Ether
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 09:14:26 AM »
I hope so, I've already made Darth Malak from kotor but he's in the style of yun-seong

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »
If they're not telling, I say "SHOPPED!"

Is that vid available or is it a screen-cap?

It's an actual vid , but I don't know how to post the vid here unless it's from youtube

Vader is on the 360 disc . I ripped the game , extracted the iso , just to see . Vader's files are on the disc .

Now as for Yoda being on the  PS3 version . I don't know ? Even though I have a PS3 , I would never buy a game for it . I think that system is garbage . SO I don't have the game for PS3 to test it out .

I think the hackers put up this vid & are giving it a few days to let namco see it  . If Namco doean't release Vader within that time , they will  release the secret how to get him .

These guys had a vid with proof the other day & said Vader is already on the disc . With an explanation that Namco has a tendancy to put hidden stuff on most of their games & in the case Vader is already programmed on the disc .

Namco made them remove the vid & the description . More proof to me that this is true

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/8653/vader-coming-to-360-soul-calibur-iv-as-download-screens/

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »
Ya he probably is gonna be just like the amour pack you download a 100KB Code that unlocks him

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »
Microsoft's gonna make us pay to unlock him. They did the same crap with certain items in Virtua Fighter 5.

@ DarkTalbain: GET TEKKEN GOD DAMMIT! Stop being such a fanboy and get tekken! God, I hate people who get PS3s and DON'T get tekken!  >:(

If you don't like fighting games ignore that completely.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »
Microsoft's gonna make us pay to unlock him. They did the same crap with certain items in Virtua Fighter 5.

@ DarkTalbain: GET TEKKEN GOD DAMMIT! Stop being such a fanboy and get tekken! God, I hate people who get PS3s and DON'T get tekken!  >:(

I just hate the PS3 . I bought it , but have no games for it . If I really wanted to use Vader in that game I would just buy  the PS3 version . I refuse to buy anything for that system . I'll get Vader on the 360 somehow .

I haven't liked Tekken since possibly part 2 . The series got stale & I could never really relate to any of the characters .
I'd rather play Soul Calibur

(click to show/hide)

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 02:37:09 PM »

@ DarkTalbain: GET TEKKEN GOD DAMMIT! Stop being such a fanboy and get tekken! God, I hate people who get PS3s and DON'T get tekken! >:(

I just hate the PS3 . I bought it , but have no games for it . If I really wanted to use Vader in that game I would just buy&nbsp; the PS3 version . I refuse to buy anything for that system . I'll get Vader on the 360 somehow .

I haven't liked Tekken since possibly part 2 . The series got stale & I could never really relate to any of the characters .

O, whatever then. I still don't see the logic in buying a PS3 and not using it to play games. Do you use it as a dvd player or something? Are you holding it for someone until they get the money to pay you for it? I want a PS3 cause the controller is good for fighting games. The 360 is geared more towards shooters. The analog sticks on it get stuck a lot though.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »
i didnt keep up with the Soul Caliburs, but i had soul calibur 1 for the gamecube and link was there. is link in this game too?

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2011, 03:56:49 AM
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
i didnt keep up with the Soul Caliburs, but i had soul calibur 1 for the gamecube and link was there. is link in this game too?

I have it as well and its actually SC 2 and Link wont be in this because he is Nintendo's property and I don't think they are doing SC 4 for the Wii. With SC 2 Namco put a unique character for each system, Link for Game Cube, Spawn for X-Box & Heihachi from Tekken for PS2 versions. I believe is this is what was supposed to happen with SC 4 with Vader supposily being exlusive to the PS3 and Yoda to the 360

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »

I have it as well and its actually SC 2 and Link wont be in this because he is Nintendo's property and I don't think they are doing SC 4 for the Wii. With SC 2 Namco put a unique character for each system, Link for Game Cube, Spawn for X-Box & Heihachi from Tekken for PS2 versions. I believe is this is what was supposed to happen with SC 4 with Vader supposily being exlusive to the PS3 and Yoda to the 360

i think that was a stupid idea to have vader for ps3 and yoda for the 360. but supposedly from reading this topic, darth vader is on both?

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Back from the Ether
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »
Yes, originally it was said vader for ps3 coz he's black (not racially) & yoda for 360 coz he's green. Then it transpired that what was meant was each of them would be pre installed on the version for each console, kinda like a bonus. The other would be available but at a cost.
Think of it like getting free mats when you buy a new car.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »
Yes, originally it was said vader for ps3 coz he's black (not racially) & yoda for 360 coz he's green. Then it transpired that what was meant was each of them would be pre installed on the version for each console, kinda like a bonus. The other would be available but at a cost.
Think of it like getting free mats when you buy a new car.
like how spawn was for x-box, link for gamecube, and heihachi for ps2.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »

@ DarkTalbain: GET TEKKEN GOD DAMMIT! Stop being such a fanboy and get tekken! God, I hate people who get PS3s and DON'T get tekken! >:(

I just hate the PS3 . I bought it , but have no games for it . If I really wanted to use Vader in that game I would just buy&nbsp; the PS3 version . I refuse to buy anything for that system . I'll get Vader on the 360 somehow .

O, whatever then. I still don't see the logic in buying a PS3 and not using it to play games. Do you use it as a dvd player or something? Are you holding it for someone until they get the money to pay you for it? I want a PS3 cause the controller is good for fighting games. The 360 is geared more towards shooters. The analog sticks on it get stuck a lot though.

PS3 .....let's see....

I use it as a footrest for when I play my 360 or Wii . If it's chilly in the house I turn it on . A $600 dollar footwarmer is nice . Oh , sometimes I use it as a door stop . Or if I get a flat on my car & have to plug the tire , I use it as a block to prop the car up . That's it , that's all . No I do not watch movies on it . With that crappy drive I wouldn't want to burn it out playing movies .   

@ ItalianStallion

Yes Vader is on 360 !

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

• Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 08:07:45 PM »

PS3 .....let's see....

I use it as a footrest for when I play my 360 or Wii . If it's chilly in the house I turn it on . A $600 dollar footwarmer is nice . Oh , sometimes I use it as a door stop . Or if I get a flat on my car & have to plug the tire , I use it as a block to prop the car up . That's it , that's all . No I do not watch movies on it . With that crappy drive I wouldn't want to burn it out playing movies .

@ ItalianStallion

Yes Vader is on 360 !

Hmm well that's your choice but i really dont like when i know or see ppl with ps3's but don't use it at all i mean not even for movies, the reason why i am saying this is becasue their are alot for ppl looking for a 60 gig or whatever ps3 these days (looks at self) but most ppl who have them dont care for it or are just holding it for no reason instead of returning it so others can have something some one doesn't want. (@DT not aiming this at you but i had to say this becasue you reminded me of what most ppl are doing with these ps3's these days) ;)
Anyways the sw chars are alright but i would have prefered people that should have or more likely been in sc series for a long time and that is Dante! or Kratos and Ryu hyabusa or someone else that would fit better for the 360 ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

i think that was a stupid idea to have vader for ps3 and yoda for the 360. but supposedly from reading this topic, darth vader is on both?

I've come up with a theory and it makes some sense, but you gotta bear with me on this one. Let's start with this:

We knew that since Soul Caliber 3 came out on PS2 and 360 that SC4 HAD to come out on both platforms, that was a given. The problem is, cross-platform games sell better on the 360 because damn near everyone already has it, so why diss out cash to play a game when you already have a system that will play it. Enter, the character difference angle. Now, compared to SC2, PS2 got he crap end of the stick with Spawn coming out on Xbox and Link coming out on GCN.

My theory is this: Namco intended to have Yoda, the apprentice, and Vader come out on both platforms but then realized doing that would hurt the PS3's initial sales. I for one, am not going to go buy a PS3 just so I can play as Vader. So, code the characters in on both platforms, but then lock them away, let some time lapse so that initial promotions do their thing, then provide an system update that allows your prefered gaming platform to recognize and unlock the character. This way, both versions sell good, the fanboys who swore themselves to SONY feel appeased, and everybody wins in the end.

Hmm well that's your choice but i really dont like when i know or see ppl with ps3's but don't use it at all i mean not even for movies, the reason why i am saying this is becasue their are alot for ppl looking for a 60 gig or whatever ps3 these days (looks at self) but most ppl who have them dont care for it or are just holding it for no reason instead of returning it so others can have something some one doesn't want. (@DT not aiming this at you but i had to say this becasue you reminded me of what most ppl are doing with these ps3's these days) ;)
Anyways the sw chars are alright but i would have prefered people that should have or more likely been in sc series for a long time and that is Dante! or Kratos and Ryu hyabusa or someone else that would fit better for the 360 ;)

I think people do it because they realized after having one that the system sucks overall and instead of getting their money's worth back, they try to prove to eveyone including themselves that their purchase was justified.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »
well i thought he was an exclusive but hu cares everyone shud enjoy playing wiv vader
hmmmm wub be sick to have darth maul with his double bladed light saber
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Akeme

• Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »

I think people do it because they realized after having one that the system sucks overall and instead of getting their money's worth back, they try to prove to eveyone including themselves that their purchase was justified.
Yeah i understand that but i think thats stupid, justified stuff is alright but still pointless becasuse if you got something you dont want get rid of it there are other ppl who will use it not just let it sit to waste thats a waste of money ;)

G Lux: Quote fixed.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 10:14:51 PM by G Lux »

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Back from the Ether
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 12:28:33 PM »
@ darktalbain: oh yes that crappy drive on the ps3, the one that lets you play blue ray movies. Let's see you play those on your 360.

I agree with Akeme on this, not really to help people out though, but if I'd spent hundreds on something I decided I didn't like, I'd take it in and trade it. Keeping it is pointless.

@g lux: I wouldn't say ps2 got the short straw on sc2, I had all 3 systems at the time it came out and I decided on x-box version (Spawn was a fantastic char even if he was a little unbalanced).
Heihachi was boring but he was nowhere near as terrible as Link on GCN. My cousin bought it for the cube and man was that char bad!

@ julez: Yes, Darth Maul would rock in SC4, you know who else would be awesom in it? General Grievous!!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »
@ shinra
I'm not talking about what the drive can do . I'm talking about actual quality of the drive . Think about sony's track record . The Ps1 & Ps2 both had crap drives in them that burned out . you think they used better quality in the ps3 ? Let me sum it up for you . The Ps3 came out at $600 that's when I got mine day 1 . OK , Blue ray players were over $1200 at the time . How could sony afford to sell a video game system with a blue ray drive in it for $600 ? Answer cheap tawain made drive just like all their systems . Now at least Microsoft uses Samsung , Hitachi , & other well name quality drives in their systems .     

@G Lux
There is still no proof that Yoda is on the PS3 disc . He may really be only downloadable for the PS3 . I don't try to justify my purchase by hanging on to the d*mn thing . I paid technically $600 for the thing & I can never get that back for it . I don't need the $200 or whatever Gamestop will give me . So i would rather keep it than trade it in to them .

@Akeme
I camped out for that thing at launch for 4 days . I had a buddy that I forced to go with me  :DxDie . SO I bought 2 . Sold one that night at 1am for $1200 on ebay . So technically I guess mine was free . But I still look at it as a $600 item . If I could take it back to a store & get that for it I would . But I refuse to trade it in to Gamestop & let them rip me off & sell it for triple what they gave me . I hate thar @$$hole company . So I would rather keep it .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 01:13:05 PM »
why did you really buy it if you hate ps3?

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar