collapse

Author Topic: The Best Video Game Console on the Market  (Read 3612 times)

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
Re: The Best Video Game Console on the Market
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »
All systems can be modded, but the pc does not need to be modded.

PS3 has motion sensor :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »
I say the Wii is the best to me.

1) Best system for parties.

2) Motion sensor wirless controller that way nobody is calling you lazy for sitting down playing games.

PS3 has a better motion sensor and is also wireless  8=| and the whole point for a game console for me is you relax and play, wii makes you jump around like a spaz which you can do outside and its more safer.

Uh the Wii has perfect motion sensing . I still can't get over the responsiveness of the controller . PS3 motion sensing is terrible .

I also agree the wii is a great party system . I have the 360 for graphics , though . Since the wii is not up to par on that level . But it is very fun to play . I also have the PS3 so I have something to rest my feet on when I play the 360 or the wii .

In my opinion the greatest system is the regular Xbox . Not for any of the actual games . Just due to the fact that you can mod it & put every emulator under the sun on it . So in a sense the Xbox is the NES , SNES , Genesis , Master System , Mame , Kawa , Colecovision etc ..... & it also runs mugen  :thumbsup:  

At E3 they basiclly admitted there remote thingy was bad thats why they added that new feature you gotta buy
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »

2) Motion sensor wirless controller that way nobody is calling you lazy for sitting down playing games.

PS3 has a better motion sensor and is also wireless  8=| and the whole point for a game console for me is you relax and play, wii makes you jump around like a spaz which you can do outside and its more safer.

Uh the Wii has perfect motion sensing . I still can't get over the responsiveness of the controller . PS3 motion sensing is terrible .

I also agree the wii is a great party system . I have the 360 for graphics , though . Since the wii is not up to par on that level . But it is very fun to play . I also have the PS3 so I have something to rest my feet on when I play the 360 or the wii .

In my opinion the greatest system is the regular Xbox . Not for any of the actual games . Just due to the fact that you can mod it & put every emulator under the sun on it . So in a sense the Xbox is the NES , SNES , Genesis , Master System , Mame , Kawa , Colecovision etc ..... & it also runs mugen  :thumbsup:  

At E3 they basiclly admitted there remote thingy was bad thats why they added that new feature you gotta buy

That's for the newer games . The programmers are surpassing what the remote can do . Hey , technology advances so the wiimote did too with the expansion .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »
ok...I bet you play games like mario and super smash? etc becuase thats only good games for it
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2008, 04:55:12 PM »
I don't really like the Wii motion sensor. I can easily go into WiiBowling and just flick the controller while on the couch. Another thing I don't like is the unrealistic points system in WiiBowling but there is no real bowling ball for the Wii so I will take that as like a grain of salt. Remote is so unusual to use and the controls are just so weird.

I'm just too spoiled with HD graphics to get a Wii anyways. :-??

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »
Well I wont state anymore on my opinions until I get my PS3 for my birthday and actually play a Wii. But I will say I dont want to get the Wii at all because like someone else said, I would rather relax while playing a game then jumping around everywhere. The Wii just does not seem all that fun to me but I may be completely wrong. Im not knocking the system at all just not really my cup of tea. I love the xbox 360 and will hopefully love my PS3. The first game im getting for PS3 is MGS4. But until then im not really gonna say anything else on the PS3 and xbox 360. The reason being is because Ive owned the 360 for so long im really biased towards it.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »

I have to agree with you tupac. Luckily the wii I have is in the familly room.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2008, 08:44:10 PM »
One the features that I like is that in the PS3 you can replace the HDD. I'm planning on getting a 2.5" 250GB HDD or higher. Plus you do not void the warranty if you do so.

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2008, 04:45:12 AM »
I'm glad there are more people here who agree with me on the wii. I just couldn't justify me buying one - There are certainly no games you could play with a hangover or if you were ill *remembers the glory of final fantsay whilst in bed ill*

I have to say though, the motion sensing in ps3 pads is crap. End of.
It's a complete afterthought and I'm very glad it isn't implemented in many of my games. I just know they're gonna use it GOW3 but it isn't responsive enough to be done well.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »
ok...I bet you play games like mario and super smash? etc becuase thats only good games for it

Nope .

Now had you mentioned Zelda , I would've had to say yes . No More Heroes may have been bloodier than alot of 360 games . Wii has the best wireless guitar out since it uses the wiimote . I just like the wii . To me it brought some fun back in gaming . I sit & play 360 games at times & I am so mesmerized by the graphics that I play . But I'm bored out of my mind because the game really isn't fun .

@ Nick09

There's AMF bowling & Brunswick bowling which is more like real bowling

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:41 AM »
I have to say though, the motion sensing in ps3 pads is sh*t.

Learn to use one, i learnt to use the crap wii remote

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »
A few games like folklore uses the sixaxis to catch id's which unlocks more creatures for you to use in battle. I'm pretty impressed by the folklore demo alone.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2008, 01:13:33 PM »
All i can say to make everyone's choice easier on to what to pick is this

Ps3- for hardcore players

xbox 360- casuals and shooters

wii- family

That is all ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »

wii- family

That is all ;)

You got PS3 and 360 mixed up, 360 is for hardcore gamers but thats not the reason why i have it

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

wii- family

That is all ;)

You got PS3 and 360 mixed up, 360 is for hardcore gamers but thats not the reason why i have it
The ps3 has plenty of casual games. There is even family games.

Info about this game was released 6 days ago:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/Joystiq/videos/22/67.5

Its about taking care of a virtual pet and its a nice way to have fun with the family but I would not use the game personally.

Little Big Planet is one of my favorites so far:

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2008, 01:46:36 PM »
I can't choose. I'll just go with PSP since its the system I play the most at the moment.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »

wii- family

That is all ;)

Ummm not i didn't becasue all hardcore gamers know especially fighters know that the ps3 controller is much better then the 360 controller and majority of harcore gamers on 360 are shooters then some fighters(DOA,SC4) and the reason i said hardcore for ps3 is becasue if you go into most stores where they sell ps3 and 360's, 360 or bought more becasue it is cheaper while ps3 is more expensive so only the reall hardcore ppl will pay for that no mothers with kids or children unless it was a b-day present plus it is a fact that more causals are on 360 then ps3 they even say that at e3 and major events and even sony says we focus on hardcore more then casuals. ;)

Offline aristotle

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 24, 2013, 05:36:53 PM
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
i've owned all three, and i enjoy the ps3 the most, plus it includes a blu-ray player as well. the six axis motion BS, i'm not too fond of though.

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »

wii- family

That is all ;)

Ummm not i didn't becasue all hardcore gamers know especially fighters know that the ps3 controller is much better then the 360 controller and majority of harcore gamers on 360 are shooters then some fighters(DOA,SC4) and the reason i said hardcore for ps3 is becasue if you go into most stores where they sell ps3 and 360's, 360 or bought more becasue it is cheaper while ps3 is more expensive so only the reall hardcore ppl will pay for that no mothers with kids or children unless it was a b-day present plus it is a fact that more causals are on 360 then ps3 they even say that at e3 and major events and even sony says we focus on hardcore more then casuals. ;)

No offence... but do you even own both or even one of them, 360 is bought becuase it has better games the entire planet knows that, 360s controller is better than ps3 controller you need to have one to know that and wtf you mean ps3 is for hardcore gamers?? tell me a hardcore game in ps3..? and btw i dont like the term hardcore here i just think 360 is more of gaming console than ps3 but i would rather prefer a ps3 over it

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »
I love how every debate over which console is better always degenerates into how has the $$$ to buy the consoles.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »
I'm more of a casual player as I don't play hardcore games alot. I mostly race GT5P on it and watch movies in 1080P.

Add in the fact that its cheaper to have the PS3 as your blu-ray player because it packs more features in updated to the system firmware, such as LiveBD. They are even getting to incredible sizes nowadays in the disk; they even developed a 250GB BD disc with no need to make physical modulations to the player such as this disk here.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2008, 02:26:53 PM »

wii- family

That is all ;)

No offence... but do you even own both or even one of them, 360 is bought becuase it has better games the entire planet knows that, 360s controller is better than ps3 controller you need to have one to know that and wtf you mean ps3 is for hardcore gamers?? tell me a hardcore game in ps3..? and btw i dont like the term hardcore here i just think 360 is more of gaming console than ps3 but i would rather prefer a ps3 over it
Ok not to start any arguments i will answer you questions i a mature way. One i don't own any of them as of now but i have freinds that i play with regulary becasue were into tournaments and such. The reason the entire planet as you say knows or has a 360 is becasue microsoft was smart to release their system a year before ps3 so we all know that if that is the latest system out durnig that time everyone will buy it. Now i don't know if you go to tournaments or not major ones i mean and alot of game events major ones or watch them but 90% of gamers that play seriously for competition say over all that the ps3 controller is better in feel and layout. Now to answer you hadcore gamer question there are alot of hardcore games for ps3 for example- Guilty gear (GG), SC3 or SC4, Tekken dr, SF 3rd stike, MvsC2, and all those Snk games and such. Now shooter wise no but in torunaments were all hardcore gamers go you will not see a 360 unless it is a shooting game that we all know as halo and a fighting game called DOA. Now i don't know what you do or watch but if you do watch and attend these events like E3, EVO, Final Round, G4tv then you will know that what i am saying is true becasue even at e3 this year microsoft stressed that their system is aimed toward casuals and Sony stressted that their system is aimed at hardcore gamers. Now if anoyne out there on this site is a gamer and knows alot of info like i do you will know that i am not wrong becasue i am the guy that goes by the overall thing and facts so to not lead this into an argument everyone has their opinion on things but i assure you i am not saying this to be correct but to show you that i know what i am talking about and what is going on in the gaming community.

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

wii- family

That is all ;)

Ok not to start any arguments i will answer you questions i a mature way. One i don't own any of them as of now but i have freinds that i play with regulary becasue were into tournaments and such. The reason the entire planet as you say knows or has a 360 is becasue microsoft was smart to release their system a year before ps3 so we all know that if that is the latest system out durnig that time everyone will buy it. Now i don't know if you go to tournaments or not major ones i mean and alot of game events major ones or watch them but 90% of gamers that play seriously for competition say over all that the ps3 controller is better in feel and layout. Now to answer you hadcore gamer question there are alot of hardcore games for ps3 for example- Guilty gear (GG), SC3 or SC4, Tekken dr, SF 3rd stike, MvsC2, and all those Snk games and such. Now shooter wise no but in torunaments were all hardcore gamers go you will not see a 360 unless it is a shooting game that we all know as halo and a fighting game called DOA. Now i don't know what you do or watch but if you do watch and attend these events like E3, EVO, Final Round, G4tv then you will know that what i am saying is true becasue even at e3 this year microsoft stressed that their system is aimed toward casuals and Sony stressted that their system is aimed at hardcore gamers. Now if anoyne out there on this site is a gamer and knows alot of info like i do you will know that i am not wrong becasue i am the guy that goes by the overall thing and facts so to not lead this into an argument everyone has their opinion on things but i assure you i am not saying this to be correct but to show you that i know what i am talking about and what is going on in the gaming community.

To be honest what you wrote was bull..... and i dont even know what your getting at... :-??  you first said people bought 360 becuase its cheaper now you saying... w/e and the "hardcore" games you named are as sh*t as it can get wont and never have bought any of those games apart from tekken which might be going onto the 360 so is GG..... .....  .....

Offline Akeme

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2008, 02:40:21 PM »
Wow man i didn't type alot of random stuff but that just proves what i was talking and judging by your reply it shows you don't know or don't want to know that much about the gaming community and like i said it is your opinion of those games i posted that you don't like but too a majority of tournaments and stuff that i attend to that is all the games you see their on ps3's but anyways i am done discussing this becasue i don't want any arguments and i want to remain cool with everyone on here so what you do and like is your opinion.

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »
I have to say though, the motion sensing in ps3 pads is sh*t.

Learn to use one, i learnt to use the sh*t wii remote

Until I met you I didn't understand what a true fanboy was.  I don't personally really care about this debate but you should atleast tell the truth, your telling  :lies:
Its not just your opinion its  :lies: Lets just stick to the facts, Wii-Motion Sensor King PS3 Biggest Processor/With Blue Ray King.
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar