collapse

Author Topic: Ichigo vs Uryu  (Read 1561 times)

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 31, 2020, 04:40:04 PM
  • Dyro, my original character
    • Alshary's MUGEN Paradise
Ichigo vs Uryu
« on: June 26, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »
I vote for Ichigo, Uryu is annoying, geeky, dumb and g@*, but here's where whe can argue

My junky website is still online, if anyone's interested.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
Re: Ichigo vs Uryu
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 05:14:54 PM »
ichigo, cause that little four-eyed homo ain't got crap now since that other episode
Currently in need of one

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
I don`t really know...Ichigo is way too overrated with the Bankai,the Vizard and the "Pull a miracle out of nowhere" crap,however his fights are overall better,even though he`s dumb as a donkey
Uryuu plays the "smart hero/anti-hero" role in Bleach,and there`s no real proof that he`s gay(bount saga proves everyone wrong...although sewing is actually a really weird hobby i have to admit o.O# ...but it actually gave him some of his best moments,like when he was "fixing" kon)
overall,i cannot decide,although i might stay with Ichigo after all(who doesn`t like to see him owned once in a while??)

And be honest,would you consider Uryuu more gay than that dude from the filler arc with the released sword that has...FLOWERS IN IT???
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:32:44 PM by KPT25 »

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 08:02:36 PM »
I don`t really know...Ichigo is way too overrated with the Bankai,the Vizard and the "Pull a miracle out of nowhere" crap,however his fights are overall better,even though he`s dumb as a donkey
Uryuu plays the "smart hero/anti-hero" role in Bleach,and there`s no real proof that he`s gay(bount saga proves everyone wrong...although sewing is actually a really weird hobby i have to admit o.O# ...but it actually gave him some of his best moments,like when he was "fixing" kon)
overall,i cannot decide,although i might stay with Ichigo after all(who doesn`t like to see him owned once in a while??)

And be honest,would you consider Uryuu more gay than that dude from the filler arc with the released sword that has...FLOWERS IN IT???

Uryu hates girls, and he looks gay

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »
ichigo, cause that little four-eyed homo ain't got crap now since that other episode

yeah, Ichigo could just cut his head off

Offline Hunter

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:February 13, 2012, 12:05:00 PM
  • Damn Birds.......
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 01:43:35 PM »
Ichigo gets my vote kuz he has better skills than Uryu......way better.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »
Ichigo would lop his head off in one swing , Uryu had a hard time fighting one of the arrancars hundreds.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 05:01:34 PM »
Ichigo would lop his head off in one swing , Uryu had a hard time fighting one of the arrancars hundreds.

that's why Uryu sucks

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 08:12:43 PM »

Uryu hates girls, and he looks gay
WOW he would lose because he's gay excellent reasoning  =D>

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »
yeah, Uryu is the only thing that makes bleach not perfect

EDIT: Wow, 2 people actually voted for the homo, weird people

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »
There's a difference in Bashing a character and Bashing Homosexual so watch your words.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »
There's a difference in Bashing a character and Bashing Homosexual so watch your words.

/:O im calling uryu a homo

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 11:56:28 AM »
remember that Ichigo also had a kinda hard time with dordoni...the 100´s(cientos) were privaron espada(former espadas)so they are meant to give ppl trouble...besides i think that ichigo fought one of the weakest of them.
Anyway...i never heard him express or saying that he "hates" chicks...just because he´s a nerd that uses a spiritual arrow and bows and like to sew stuff(for girls... ;)) in his freetime doesn´t make him gay... :-w
unless there´s a canon proof in manga or anime,he´s proven straight despite hobbies or attitudes(maybe the "metrosexual" term might fit...like beckam... :D)

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »
remember that Ichigo also had a kinda hard time with dordoni...the 100´s(cientos) were privaron espada(former espadas)so they are meant to give ppl trouble...besides i think that ichigo fought one of the weakest of them.
Anyway...i never heard him express or saying that he "hates" chicks...just because he´s a nerd that uses a spiritual arrow and bows and like to sew stuff(for girls... ;)) in his freetime doesn´t make him gay... :-w
unless there´s a canon proof in manga or anime,he´s proven straight despite hobbies or attitudes(maybe the "metrosexual" term might fit...like beckam... :D)

Uryu stated in one episode,  I don't like girls

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 11:16:02 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
Ill give yall a pass 4 the ignorence. 8=|

I vote Uryu
Look at the whole picture in his current state keeping with the eps. that air on cartoon network Ichi would own Uryu.

But once he gain his abilities back thats a match.

From my knowlegde in a fight. Uryu would own Ichi. Ichi is to hot headed, arrogent, Dumb, and lackful in skill. Most of the time he relies on the weird freak event that cause the majority of his victories.

Uryu is calm, level headed, expencened, Skillful,intelligent, and powerful. He also so has training in the art of multipule weapon usage. Uryu is trained to bring down Soul Reapers.

One could argue that Uryu can only fight from a distance for his fav weapon is the bow. If Ichi got though Uryu's onsluaght and they where in a close combat situation that Ichi has the advantage then. Though Uryu use a bow he dose have the knowlegde of different weapon usage and a sword is among those that he has in his arsenel.

Uryu would win. Own Ichi  . . .  NO! Despite his flaws Ichi is a dame good fighter and Uryu would have a fight on his hands but he would prevell in the end.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 05:42:13 PM »
From what you`re describing,you have only watched the dubbed(after soul society right?)
Wait until the Bount Arc starts,you will notice that he`s not gay...

>:-(-| does anyone is watching to the current filler arc??characters like Uryuu and Chad have their Hueco Mundo abilities  /:O

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »
From what you`re describing,you have only watched the dubbed(after soul society right?)
Wait until the Bount Arc starts,you will notice that he`s not gay...

>:-(-| does anyone is watching to the current filler arc??characters like Uryuu and Chad have their Hueco Mundo abilities  /:O

No, I've seen other episodes too

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 02:43:03 AM »
 :D what  a huge misunderstanding and lol he did state that.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 11:16:02 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 10:15:54 PM »
y people here just look at the character personality and not thier stats?

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Seiyuuki

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 04, 2009, 11:57:54 AM
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 02:12:40 PM »
ichigo done and over with their was no competition
12sky|Serenity|Guanyin pm me if you play

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 07:43:16 PM »
y people here just look at the character personality and not thier stats?
He has trouble fighting one of the hundreds Nuff said.

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 12:55:46 AM »

I don't know why I'm posting in such a pointless topic... But I just have to say, Uryu is not the anti-hero, Renji is... and he will savagley slaughter both of them in a heartbeat!
Coming 2099.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 12:59:40 AM »

I don't know why I'm posting in such a pointless topic... But I just have to say, Uryu is not the anti-hero, Renji is... and he will savagley slaughter both of them in a heartbeat!
you mean Renji can beat ichigo in a heartbeat?

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 01:03:19 AM »

you mean Renji can beat ichigo in a heartbeat?

Well not really... And it's pointless for me to sit here and argue that he can, even though he's my favorite character, I'm sure he can't beat Ichigo... Why? BECOUSE HE'S THE DAMN MAIN CHARACTER AND THE WRITTERS WON'T ALLOW IT... Even though I think Renji is perfectly capable of beating him(When it comes down to strength), it's kinda how Vegeta could never beat Goku... That was straight out bulls***... Only reason he couldn't is becouse... Gouku is the main character... DUH! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 01:05:04 AM »

You think this is pointless [-X :DxDie L-)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal