collapse

Author Topic: Ichigo vs Uryu  (Read 1562 times)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Re: Ichigo vs Uryu
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »
I don`t really know...Ichigo is way too overrated with the Bankai,the Vizard and the "Pull a miracle out of nowhere" crap,however his fights are overall better,even though he`s dumb as a donkey
Uryuu plays the "smart hero/anti-hero" role in Bleach,and there`s no real proof that he`s gay(bount saga proves everyone wrong...although sewing is actually a really weird hobby i have to admit o.O# ...but it actually gave him some of his best moments,like when he was "fixing" kon)
overall,i cannot decide,although i might stay with Ichigo after all(who doesn`t like to see him owned once in a while??)

And be honest,would you consider Uryuu more gay than that dude from the filler arc with the released sword that has...FLOWERS IN IT???

I don't know why I'm posting in such a pointless topic... But I just have to say, Uryu is not the anti-hero, Renji is... and he will savagley slaughter both of them in a heartbeat!
you mean Renji can beat ichigo in a heartbeat?

Well not really... And it's pointless for me to sit here and argue that he can, even though he's my favorite character, I'm sure he can't beat Ichigo... Why? BECOUSE HE'S THE DAMN MAIN CHARACTER AND THE WRITTERS WON'T ALLOW IT... Even though I think Renji is perfectly capable of beating him(When it comes down to strength), it's kinda how Vegeta could never beat Goku... That was straight out bulls***... Only reason he couldn't is becouse... Gouku is the main character... DUH! LOL!
yea that whole thing about vegeta not being able to go ssj3 after all his hard work was a real downer.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »
I don`t really know...Ichigo is way too overrated with the Bankai,the Vizard and the "Pull a miracle out of nowhere" crap,however his fights are overall better,even though he`s dumb as a donkey
Uryuu plays the "smart hero/anti-hero" role in Bleach,and there`s no real proof that he`s gay(bount saga proves everyone wrong...although sewing is actually a really weird hobby i have to admit o.O# ...but it actually gave him some of his best moments,like when he was "fixing" kon)
overall,i cannot decide,although i might stay with Ichigo after all(who doesn`t like to see him owned once in a while??)

And be honest,would you consider Uryuu more gay than that dude from the filler arc with the released sword that has...FLOWERS IN IT???

I don't know why I'm posting in such a pointless topic... But I just have to say, Uryu is not the anti-hero, Renji is... and he will savagley slaughter both of them in a heartbeat!

You think this is pointless [-X :DxDie L-)

DUH... Only reason you started this was to thrash Uryu... for no appernt reason or logical reason other than he's gay and doesn't like girls... HUGE -WTF-...  
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 01:08:52 AM »

DUH... Only reason you started this was to thrash Uryu... for no appernt reason or logical reason other than he's gay and doesn't like girls... HUGE -WTF-...  

look dude, Uryu just said he didn't like girls which left me laughing my @$$ off :D
Currently in need of one

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 31, 2020, 04:40:04 PM
  • Dyro, my original character
    • Alshary's MUGEN Paradise
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 01:10:03 AM »

:D I've herd better excuses, I made this so people could argue about both I chigo and Uryu, they could thrash Ichigo for all I care, and I just posted my opinion about Uryu
My junky website is still online, if anyone's interested.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 01:12:05 AM »

:D I've herd better excuses, I made this so people could argue about both I chigo and Uryu, they could thrash Ichigo for all I care, and I just posted my opinion about Uryu

You've herd better excueses, WTF... So you've made this topic b4... or do you just not know what you are saying, becouse it hardly clasifies as an excues, excuese for what... ANYWAYS, Bleach is overrated, it was kool back in the day, but now it's just played out, almost as bad as Naruto!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 01:13:28 AM »

You've herd better excueses, WTF... So you've made this topic b4... or do you just not know what you are saying, becouse it hardly clasifies as an excues, excuese for what... ANYWAYS, Bleach is overrated, it was kool back in the day, but now it's just played out, almost as bad as Naruto!

thats because of the HUGE fanbase we have these days :o
Currently in need of one

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 01:13:49 AM »

I posted this before on YT

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 01:15:59 AM »

Naw, I'm talking about the story... It gets old... Bad guys kidnaps chick, good guy saves her, and it repeats during the second season, but i'm also tired of all these Bleach nerds... Move on, watch something fresh, like....... "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 01:19:03 AM »

Naw, I'm talking about the story... It gets old... Bad guys kidnaps chick, good guy saves her, and it repeats during the second season, but i'm also tired of all these Bleach nerds... Move on, find something fresh, like....... "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" LOL!

well, I like the story ;D and the TTGL anime I know its good, but some people never heard of it :o maybe in english, some people will go see the japanese version since they will know the original  [-O<
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 01:20:46 AM »

Naw, I'm talking about the story... It gets old... Bad guys kidnaps chick, good guy saves her, and it repeats during the second season, but i'm also tired of all these Bleach nerds... Move on, find something fresh, like....... "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" LOL!

well, I like the story ;D and the TTGL anime I know its good, but some people never heard of it :o maybe in english, some people will go see the japanese version since they will know the original  [-O<

Pro told me it was coming to Adult Swim, but I'm watching every Japanese episode b4 it comes out, I'm up to Ep. 7!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 01:21:03 AM »
Ive seen some screens of it. and i tell you if someone doesn't explain the story i will NEVER watch that show.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 01:22:17 AM »

Pro told me it was coming to Adult Swim, but I'm watching every Japanese episode b4 it comes out, I'm up to Ep. 7!  :thumbsup:

get serious!? :o dude, and before someone calls me a certain name >.> <.< I like yoko, that sniper chick
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 01:24:15 AM »

get serious!? :o dude, and before someone calls me a certain name >.> <.< I like yoko, that sniper chick

Wait... What... I am serious, but what name are you thinking of, anyways, she's mine bee-otch, and I'll fight for her just as beastly as I fight for Falco! LOL:DxDie
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 01:26:11 AM »

Wait... What... I am serious, but what name are you thinking of, anyways, she's mine bee-otch, and I'll fight for her just as beastly as I fight for Falco! LOL:DxDie

why cant we be friends? D:
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 01:28:30 AM »

I consider you my friend, but your just trying way to hard to be like me... LOL! People's have told me that they think you secretly want to be me, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:03 AM »
well now.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:45 AM »
Quote from: Kid Daigo link=topic=14158.msg170788#msg170788
[/quote

I consider you my friend, but your just trying way to hard to be like me... LOL! People's have told me that they think you secretly want to be me, lol!

but why would I be? O.o its kinda creepy...
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 01:31:42 AM »
Kenpachi would beat all of these guys  ;D

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 01:32:52 AM »

yeah, since he eats the pain and never flinchs ;)
Currently in need of one

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »
He isn't gay, what the hell. A guy who sews isn't gay. Having sex with men makes a man gay. Uryu doesn't hate women, it is VERY hinted that he has a crush on Orihime. Might as well say Ichigo is gay. I could easily argue that he only went all out for Rukia cause they're friends and she helped him save his family and that his just a VERY loyal guy and he would go the same lengths for Chad and maybe Uryu if they were captured.

Now would Uryu beat Ichigo.....yes he could certainly do it. Uryu has the power, speed and intelligence to do so. Ichigo is hot headed, but he is gutsy and is probably more durable than Uryu and interms of raw power, Ichigo has more of it. Uryu is a bad match up for Ichigo in general due to the fact he is smart fighter. Ichigo smartest opponent that he has fought head on is Byakuya and he isn't IMO on the same lvl of intelligence as Uryu. Most of Ichigo's opponents are similar to him. If it goes hand to hand, Uryu will lose. He HAS to keep Ichigo at a distance. Ichigo much more adept fighting hand to hand than Uryu. Uryu has to end the fight and end the fight fast as Ichigo is more durable and has more power reserves than Uryu. This would be a tough match for both and a classic one. It is brains vs brawn, melee fighter vs distance fighter.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 01:34:29 AM »
yea since he's on crack and never feels pain.

(click to show/hide)

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 11:46:28 AM »
He isn't gay, what the hell. A guy who sews isn't gay. Having sex with men makes a man gay. Uryu doesn't hate women, it is VERY hinted that he has a crush on Orihime. Might as well say Ichigo is gay. I could easily argue that he only went all out for Rukia cause they're friends and she helped him save his family and that his just a VERY loyal guy and he would go the same lengths for Chad and maybe Uryu if they were captured.

Now would Uryu beat Ichigo.....yes he could certainly do it. Uryu has the power, speed and intelligence to do so. Ichigo is hot headed, but he is gutsy and is probably more durable than Uryu and interms of raw power, Ichigo has more of it. Uryu is a bad match up for Ichigo in general due to the fact he is smart fighter. Ichigo smartest opponent that he has fought head on is Byakuya and he isn't IMO on the same lvl of intelligence as Uryu. Most of Ichigo's opponents are similar to him. If it goes hand to hand, Uryu will lose. He HAS to keep Ichigo at a distance. Ichigo much more adept fighting hand to hand than Uryu. Uryu has to end the fight and end the fight fast as Ichigo is more durable and has more power reserves than Uryu. This would be a tough match for both and a classic one. It is brains vs brawn, melee fighter vs distance fighter.

fanboy alert!!!! @^@

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[Today at 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD