collapse

Author Topic: Why you closed it , you wanted me here  (Read 5567 times)

Offline Crabnek

• Old Ghost
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 23, 2023, 12:50:45 AM
  • I still poke in every now and then.
    • Crabnek
    • Skype - cosmosmeat
    • Infinity
Re: Why you closed it , you wanted me here
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2007, 03:55:13 PM »
*claps*

Excellent post, Excursion. Very well put.

I'd just like to know why I was banned. I also tried helping stop everything, but Magus saw that I didn't like him, no, I didn't say I hated him or used any immature words, I just said I didn't like him (over on this forum, not theirs, so I broke no rules) because I knew he wouldn't agree with what I had to say because he had warned me with each post I created.
I suggest we wait for the responses of Magus and Buyog.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2007, 04:12:41 PM »
>Then how did Bulldog get them?

Same way everyone else did from the Beta Tester guy that asks everyone for Bruno by Pockefree man. I dont remember his name but he PM'd everyone of us who had WIPS saying he would cough up Parasite, Black Cat, and Even Hal Jordan. He said he was one of your Beta Testers.

I spammed him on every site knowing he was trying to get anther Private Wip by leaking your stuff. Madcook was sending videos of Ghost Rider on you tube 2 months b4 Bulldog ever leaked him, so how did cook have him, or did Demon give him to Cook because he nabbed him from Wuccash like everything else Demon used without permission.

But what do I know Im an Infinity Leach as I believe Magus's chronies called me.

ALEXZIQ wins the topic.

By the way, I remember someone PMing me and offering to trade me leaked WIPs from both the DCvM and MvC: EoH projects. I think he was called Adam or something.

Actually Adam wasnt the guy, Adam was just another guy who this fellow contacted. He claimed that Scruffy knew about him, and banned him so he was trading WIPs to get what he wanted (Bruno being his Golden Goose). I believe I even saw on Scruffy that Magus admitted that there was a leak, and you knew who it was, thats why I could never understand how this was Infinitys fault. Parasite, Black Cat, Lex Luthor, Sunfire, were just a few this guy was passing out, which had nothing to do with Bulldog so why would Scruffy continue to blame Infinity? And before you banned me 6 months ago I told you guys that Demon had Ghost Rider, because I thought as a noob he was one of your creators. So why would you think its Infinity's fault months after you knew Demon had him? Cook and him both trade with every trader out there. Some of your spies that Magus sent here asking for Batman to test Infinity every other day, even offered to trade me your WIPS when I confronted them!

And just for the record Buyog, I was given Lex, Parasite, and Sunfire by one of those guys who wanted an edit of mine, and I did delete all of them from my game. Why anyone would want a vastley incomplete WIP is beyond me. It is disrespectful
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:18:38 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Magus

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 30, 2007, 01:17:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2007, 04:26:34 PM »
@C-bot , you are responsable of a part of a forum, then it is your work, everyday, check the new topics, read them and authorize them, I going to avoid the word lousy to respect on you, but you have to agree that your works then has been careless by X reason you want to tell me for justify yourselve.

@Chaotic the quality of the leaks it is not important, I understand your point, but it doesnt matter that it was just 1 sprite on kfm character, the point is that you never have to "have it". And my way of be is my way and I cant change it, also I cant fake emotions on my writing, because english is not my first languege.And thanks for admit that you played with our stuff before it was leaked, the admins have to learn a lot from you.

@Scar you contradict yourself, well not you exactly, your coments contradict on things that others post, you posted that you never got our stuff from private forum and never was there, an chaotic  posted that he got it from there. Can you explain that??, it is the same all the time with you, instead of admit it you are covering your backs, and dont see what your others users posted before, you are doing the same that Excursion did  (also he admited that the forum and the files existed), so scar, pay attention at what you post.

@Acey, you never replied any of the things that I posted here, that I think  are important, you dont want to warn or delete the bad stuff, instead you still want to flame me and going into the sideway replying  to minor things like the banned stuff easy things that I can counter. This show your skills of a "leader" .

1.- As an admin you have to know that name the user when is banned is diferent to  get the IP banned, you can join again, not with the same user name but still you can, I posted it like that and I didnt lie, so cmon.
2.-About the outsider, I dont rule or have a special spell over Sei or Led, they saw the situtation and they took action because they also dont trust in your or your team anymore.
3 and 5.- Say that I lied without something that stand your words is bad to your credibility, buyog is here and I am here standing our words with proffs, for me is so easy just cut and paste more of your words when you did this 2 things  too humilliate your more, but as I said I am here to set this, thing that you are not doing :P.
4.- That it is not of our concern, another proff that the leaks come from your friends, because you are the coder it was from your control, because I am pretty sure that sunfire never was near of scruffy forum or server.
6 and 7.- I dont accept them because you dont have the pants to do your work, I requested that the flames to me were deleted and the users warned, and you decided to ignore me, way before you were banned, and this is old acey, I am getting tired that you take that as excuse, why you cant admit how you used and keep stuff from us, be a man or woman like some of here thinks you are.

@ALEXZIQ, you deserve the title, your joker is a proof ahh right it is not your strange because I remember that you posted around here or in the old forum that you were doing it... and your friends that did Martian Manhunter, Shazam, atom, are not either? I checked the chars and you used Captain Marvel code and thunderbird code and a Oswald code, sooo..

@The King of Iron Fist, man, wth, I know my english sux maybe you dont understand me, but, do buyog's english sux too?? strange, because he is american, ok here we go again, WE DONT BLAME YOU DIRECTLY FOR THE LEAKS, we blame and we are piss why your admins or mods or whoever got access to our files since 2006 never reported to us until 2007 when bulldog leak them, and it piss us more that you deny it, and it is more than proveed that you got our files and you dont want to apology for that and get pissed when somebody call you thiefs and leechers, maybe the words are not the corrects but you did wrong anyway.
P.S.Acey is a dude, check his website, his name is Aaron Christopher Glass, thats why his nick is AC, A cey or Acglass

Well I think is all here, some of you apology, for other things, but whatever... you lost the track, who cares, right?, I expected this anyway. And I want to see some warns if is posible, Mustkillroy by example that contributed alot in this hedeserve it, or not? :P

Ahh and I stand with buyog resolution, the filter of "Infinity Leechers and Thiefs forum" will go, you never see it again, because some of you are right call the whole forum and all users leechers and thiefs it is wrong and I apology to those users.

Extendend response,

@Excursion, Nice work I almost cry:

The fact I did the detective work that you want to uncover or make it less calling it satirical, that doesnt erase that it is the full truth, enough said of that. You just cant counter it.

About Nightwing issue this is going to be the 100th time that I said that I dont blame infinity for THE LEAK!!, I closed the project because I was sick of the leechs and steals, I even said thanks to the mod that locked the post of nightwing, but  I changed the main page and youtube messege later blaming to infinity and it was only when you, eternaga and others started to mocking me calling me falsse, that it was just a excuse because my project was already death, you never mention that either, right? I am glad to see that you like to tell the whole history, saint-boy.

The filter changed true and it will reamains, buyog is the leader of DCVM and I respect his opinions as he respects mines, he for sure will trie to convince me, but I am the owner of the forum so it is my call on that issue, as I told you before, I am willing to do a start fresh, yeah people believe it or not, but your guys dont want to do the "step" and instead they continue to covering their backs, and I cant move on, specialy  if you continue to act like you didnt do anything wrong and posting false statements.

You want the filters and anti-propaganda go, then once again I request the apology by all the administrative team, no representations for all the crap you did to use hidding our stuff like a black market, and of course to me and my people, and I want  warnings to all the users that ever disrespected me because your false statemens.

In exchange I will remove all the filters for real not change them for others, then delete the topics where aceys is owned and I ll unban all the members that were on infinity, mustkillroy as exception because he just didnt even tried here.

Deal?

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 18, 2015, 06:01:33 AM
  • Master Storm........Also Infinity Supporter 4 Life
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
 8)Bring on the Reign Of Peace 8)

I would like to thank Magus for finally comming over here

Buyog for conducting himself like the adult he is and looking for a solution

Scar for calming down and doing the same

EX for another one of his awsome posts.

Keep up these negotiations and soon peace will be achieved, good job guys!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sig created by Yours Truely, 8)
YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/SupaKMW

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2008, 06:32:29 PM
  • The sprite is still cool!
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »
I just didn't even tried here? Now, there are several things this could mean. In the end, I really don't care. I assume I was banned because I never posted, which makes no sense, or because I'm a member of Infinity, which you've ruled out. Like I said, I don't care. I don't give a **** what happens to me on that forum. Filter my name, make up crap about my website and call it a warehouse, I don't care. And if you do that and I get angry, you have every right to call me a hypocrite.

I'm just glad things are getting better, but with Magus saying things like "topics where acey is owned", I doubt the tension will disappear entirely. :P

Offline Crabnek

• Old Ghost
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 23, 2023, 12:50:45 AM
  • I still poke in every now and then.
    • Crabnek
    • Skype - cosmosmeat
    • Infinity
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2007, 04:44:51 PM »
@C-bot , you are responsable of a part of a forum, then it is your work, everyday, check the new topics, read them and authorize them, I going to avoid the word lousy to respect on you, but you have to agree that your works then has been careless by X reason you want to tell me for justify yourselve.

You want the filters and anti-propaganda go, then once again I request the apology by all the administrative team, no representations for all the crap you did to use hidding our stuff like a black market, and of course to me and my people, and I want  warnings to all the users that ever disrespected me because your false statemens.

In exchange I will remove all the filters for real not change them for others, then delete the topics where aceys is owned and I ll unban all the members that were on infinity, mustkillroy as exception because he just didnt even tried here.

Deal?

Well, I will say to you I haven't been able to go through every single topic and get every single picture yet, but I will say I am still working to change the pictures, and will say that I haven't exactly done my best, but are trying to do better. I will not say careless, since I do indeed care and I am showing so by working to change the pictures in the database. So: http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2138046

Now, I see you want an apology from the entire administrative team, but saying "like a blackmarket" and "your people" makes you sound like your insulting us, yet again, and are calling yourself the leader of some sort of army, something that will tick a few of us off. Also, if you want everybody who flamed you to be warned, then I'm sure it won't happen, since nearly everybody here has said somehting bad about you at some point, though some more than others.

Also, saying you'll delete the topics where Acey was "owned" sounds like your simply acting like a pompous @ss to us, and likely, we'll retaliate by ignoring your aggrivating requests and, instead, only extend this debate. You are mainly the cause of this anyway, never letting Infinity go for it's past, constantly calling us leechers, and bringing up topics where you bring up old quotes and new ones to confuse people and make us sound like hypocratic and such. I have to admit, what you're doing is only making this all worse, so instead of constantly mixing your words with insults and asking for things that will humiliate us in the end, try and be a bit nicer about it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 05:06:40 PM by C-Bot »

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
I am sorry, BUT I think Infinity should take the first step. We shouldn't insult Magus on the forums anymore. Show it as a gesture as good will. Being stubborn and going we're not gonna do anything until you do something, will LEAD to nothing. Remember that topic I made awhile back on the old forums about Beximus? I remember apart of the post Excursion made. Basically he said we're not really allowed to insult creators and anyone who does gets a warning. I got a warning for saying Beximus was crying over something. Yet Magus gets flamed to death left and right on here. It doesn't matter if people hate him or dislike him, but a rule is a rule right? If we clean ourselves UP of flaming him, he has ALOT less to work on when he makes his posts. If he claims that "OH LOOK THEY'RE INSULTING ME AGAIN!" You would have proof that you guys put this policy in place. Infact takes screen shots, do everything to show "hey, we upholding the policy of not flaming you" throw it back at him, like he throws stuff at you guys. If he didn't change his ways, you can SHOW that Infinity is trying to make this better but Magus is stubborn.

I am sorry to say this, but Magus makes VERY compelling points with his posts. He ALWAYS has you guys on the defensive, I will say he is a pretty smart guy. It would be something I would do if I was that motivated. Chaotic is 100% correct on his post about Magus as I too agree with alot of what he says. I was very disappointed to learn that you guys had Ghost Rider and some of their stuff. I stuck up for you guys when it came to that and was disappointed that I was wrong. If you read any of that stuff on their old forums you would have saw that. Magus is 100% correct when it comes to those betas you guys had. Magus is having a field day with it cause Bulldog betrayed you all. I truly believed you guys should have told Magus right when you got them. It doesn't matter if he hated you guys or not, infact MAYBE he could have started to look at you differently OR atleast the staff like Buyog. Magus ISN'T gonna like IMT overnight, but you do stuff like that, he might one day go "They are changing" "They told me about GH, about this, maybe I should start to look at them differently" 1st steps, it is ALWAYS about the 1st steps. I don't blame Magus for being angry.

Ok lets SAY that he doesn't start to think that way when you presented GH leak to him, LESS stuff for Magus to go on you guys. You could easily show "hey, we tried" showed a screen cap or two of you trying. Yes, he might have canned the project, yes you might wanted to play the characters they were making, but it is HIS choice to can it or not, it is about doing the right thing. It would be less ammo for him again. When it comes to this issue, I believe he is right. You can assault his character or how he handles his forums, in this issue, sadly he is right. I don't hate Magus, but I don't like him either from what I see how he handles himself. I am separating the man from the issue he brings up.

I sound harsh towards the IMT right now cause I am disappointed on how this all came down. What I mean is you like a person, that person does something stupid and wrong, you are disappointed. What makes it worse for me is that I again stuck up for you guys not just there, but on MI as well when initially Eternaga was banned here for 24hrs. In all honesty, like you guys, out of all the Mugen forums, none of you come off as elitist or entitled to be respected cause you make characters. As you said Excursion, you guys made mistakes, mistakes that aren't world ending or anything. You guys are trying to clean yourselves up everyday and show that Infinity is nice friendly forum for anyone. I hope you guys decide to take up on Buyogs offer as he always seems to be a reasonable person. Take these 1st steps now, and have Infinity staff take the forefront in this. If they do nothing, so be it, that means you have AMMO on them if you decide that is what you want to do. Bothsides have a "cleanslate" interms of mugen creations, or SHOULD anyways as noone on each staff shouldn't have eachothers betas like at one time. If the Infinity staff has some of their betas that they don't know about, tell them now, don't let Magus have more ammo for his posts. If any Scruffy Dragons are reading this, do the same If somehow you have some of the IMTs betas that you are not suppose to have tell them.

PS: I take AWHILE to make posts as I stop and think and do other things lol.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:53:27 PM by Theendgamelv3 »

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2007, 04:54:27 PM »
Also, if you want everybody who flamed you to be warned, then I'm sure it won't happen, since nearly everybody here has said somehting bad about you at some point, though some more than others. (mustkillroy)

Honestly, I haven't flamed this guy as much as most people here. Saying that he is nearly impossible to negotiate with fairly isn't flaming, proven by the fact that he wants us to take about ten steps so he can take one.

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM
  • the symbiote from South Carolina!
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »
Look everyone,
Im sorry this whole thing is my fault. :-[
I should have never said anything at the MvsDC forum and I should have never said anything at the "lets see who long I last" topic i made.
but I swear to god I had know idea that this would start.
I never intentionality wanted Magus to come here in an up roar.
I wanted peace not banishment.

Deal?

Well, I will say to you I haven't been able to go through every single topic and get every single picture yet, but I will say I am still working to change the pictures, and will say that I haven't exactly done my best, but are trying to do better. I will not say careless, since I do indeed care and I am showing so by working to change the pictures in the database. So: http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2138046

Now, I see you want an apology from the entire administrative team, but saying "like a blackmarket" and "your people" makes you sound like your insulting us, yet again, and are calling yourself the leader of some sort of army, something that will tick a few of us off. Also, if you want everybody who flamed you to be warned, then I'm sure it won't happen, since nearly everybody here has said somehting bad about you at some point, though some more than others. (mustkillroy)

Also, saying you'll delete the topics where Acey was "owned" sounds like your simply acting like a pompous @ss to us, and likely, we'll retaliate by ignoring your aggrivating requests and, instead, only extend this debate. You are mainly the cause of this anyway, never letting Infinity go for it's past, constantly calling us leechers, and bringing up topics where you bring up old quotes and new ones to confuse people and make us sound like hypocratic and such. I have to admit, what you're doing is only making this all worse, so instead of constantly mixing your words with insults and asking for things that will humiliate us in the end, try and be a bit nicer about it.
yeah you knock it off.
I am sorry, BUT I think Infinity should take the first step. We shouldn't insult Magus on the forums anymore. Show it as a gesture as good will. Being stubborn and going we're not gonna do anything until you do something, will LEAD to nothing. Remember that topic I made awhile back on the old forums about Beximus? I remember apart of the post Excursion made. Basically he said we're not really allowed to insult creators and anyone who does gets a warning. I got a warning for saying Beximus was crying over something. Yet Magus gets flamed to death left and right on here. It doesn't matter if people hate him or dislike him, but a rule is a rule right? If we clean ourselves UP of flaming him, he has ALOT less to work on when he makes his posts. If he claims that "OH LOOK THEY'RE INSULTING ME AGAIN!" You would have proof that you guys put this policy in place. Infact takes screen shots, do everything to show "hey, we upholding the policy of not flaming you" throw it back at him, like he throws stuff at you guys. If he didn't change his ways, you can SHOW that Infinity is trying to make this better but Magus is stubborn.

I am sorry to say this, but Magus makes VERY compelling points with his posts. He ALWAYS has you guys on the defensive, I will say he is a pretty smart guy. It would be something I would do if I was that motivated. Chaotic is 100% correct on his post about Magus as I too agree with alot of what he says. I was very disappointed to learn that you guys had Ghost Rider and some of their stuff. I stuck up for you guys when it came to that and was disappointed that I was wrong. If you read any of that stuff on their old forums you would have saw that. Magus is 100% correct when it comes to those betas you guys had. Magus is having a field day with it cause Bulldog betrayed you all. I truly believed you guys should have told Magus right when you got them. It doesn't matter if he hated you guys or not, infact MAYBE he could have started to look at you differently OR atleast the staff like Buyog. Magus ISN'T gonna like IMT overnight, but you do stuff like that, he might one day go "They are changing" "They told me about GH, about this, maybe I should start to look at them differently" 1st steps, it is ALWAYS about the 1st steps. I don't blame Magus for being angry.

Ok lets SAY that he doesn't start to think that way when you presented GH leak to him, LESS stuff for Magus to go on you guys. You could easily show "hey, we tried" showed a screen cap or two of you trying. Yes, he might have canned the project, yes you might wanted to play the characters they were making, but it is HIS choice to can it or not, it is about doing the right thing. It would be less ammo for him again. When it comes to this issue, I believe he is right. You can assault his character or how he handles his forums, in this issue, sadly he is right. I don't hate Magus, but I don't like him either from what I see how he handles himself. I am separating the man from the issue he brings up.

I sound harsh towards the IMT right now cause I am disappointed on how this all came down. What I mean is you like a person, that person does something stupid and wrong, you are disappointed. What makes it worse for me is that I again stuck up for you guys not just there, but on MI as well when initially Eternaga was banned here for 24hrs. In all honesty, like you guys, out of all the Mugen forums, none of you come off as elitist or entitled to be respected cause you make characters. As you said Excursion, you guys made mistakes, mistakes that aren't world ending or anything. You guys are trying to clean yourselves up everyday and show that Infinity is nice friendly forum for anyone. I hope you guys decide to take up on Buyogs offer as he always seems to be a reasonable person. Take these 1st steps now, and have Infinity staff take the forefront in this. If they do nothing, so be it, that means you have AMMO on them if you decide that is what you want to do. Bothsides have a "cleanslate" interms of mugen creations, or SHOULD anyways as noone on each staff shouldn't have eachothers betas like at one time. If the Infinity staff has some of their betas that they don't know about, tell them now, don't let Magus have more ammo for his posts. If any Scruffy Dragons are reading this, do the same If somehow you have some of the IMTs betas that you are not suppose to have tell them.
good points.
but it looks like were getting some where.
and I'd like to ask please don't ban me please i'm sorry!!

and also can I go back to the MvsDC please? (ignore this if I can't or just say no, ok thank you :))
Also, if you want everybody who flamed you to be warned, then I'm sure it won't happen, since nearly everybody here has said somehting bad about you at some point, though some more than others. (mustkillroy)

Honestly, I haven't flamed this guy as much as most people here. Saying that he is nearly impossible to negotiate with fairly isn't flaming, proven by the fact that he wants us to take about ten steps so he can take one.
no really guys knock it off were in a time of peace!

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2007, 04:58:51 PM »

[/quote]
We don't have peace. Not yet, anyway. Regardless of what I do or say, it will be weeks, perhaps months before we truly have peace.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2007, 04:59:01 PM »
from Magus

>@ALEXZIQ, you deserve the title, your joker is a proof ahh right it is not your strange because I remember that you posted around here or in the old forum that you were doing it... and your friends that did Martian Manhunter, Shazam, atom, are not either? I checked the chars and you used Captain Marvel code and thunderbird code and a Oswald code, sooo..

1st off Ive never created anything Magus so you need to get your facts straight, the 2 Jokers out are by Demon, and another guy, and last I recall your Ra’s Al Ghul looks a lot like Annubis, and isn’t something I would brag about either. If  you have issue with Jhonny DC, and Richard using code from abandoned WIPS they say they’ve Okayed, take that up with them. My primitive edits are private and kept to myself for my own amusement, and I only asked help questions at your forum. Like I said I told you guys that Demon had GR months ago, but you blamed infinity months after the fact.

Your sad insults don’t bother me, I have no design to be a creator, I am set in my career In Credit, and with Square Records as a working hobby. I treat Mugen as a form of fun, and relaxation, not an excuse to be arrogant, and disrespectful to my peers.

Did you not send Repo Man and other spies over to Infinity to work for you? They all sing, and send your stuff all over the net, yet its Infinity’s fault. However since they want to play nice I can respect that, and leave it at that.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 05:27:48 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM
  • the symbiote from South Carolina!
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2007, 05:02:01 PM »

We don't have peace. Not yet, anyway. Regardless of what I do or say, it will be weeks, perhaps months before we truly have peace.
[/quote]
ok im sorry about the comment. :-[

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »

ok im sorry about the comment. :-[
[/quote]
There's nothing to be sorry about.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 28, 2024, 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2007, 05:11:30 PM »
@Excursion, Nice work I almost cry:

The fact I did the detective work that you want to uncover or make it less calling it satirical, that doesnt erase that it is the full truth, enough said of that. You just cant counter it.

About Nightwing issue this is going to be the 100th time that I said that I dont blame infinity for THE LEAK!!, I closed the project because I was sick of the leechs and steals, I even said thanks to the mod that locked the post of nightwing, but  I changed the main page and youtube messege later blaming to infinity and it was only when you, eternaga and others started to mocking me calling me falsse, that it was just a excuse because my project was already death, you never mention that either, right? I am glad to see that you like to tell the whole history, saint-boy.

The filter changed true and it will reamains, buyog is the leader of DCVM and I respect his opinions as he respects mines, he for sure will trie to convince me, but I am the owner of the forum so it is my call on that issue, as I told you before, I am willing to do a start fresh, yeah people believe it or not, but your guys dont want to do the "step" and instead they continue to covering their backs, and I cant move on, specialy  if you continue to act like you didnt do anything wrong and posting false statements.

Deal?

We still have a problem here. As much as you think you are extending an olive branch here to finally settle this, you still have to face facts that you are, in your way, still insulting us here. Calling me saint-boy and saying that you will remove the topic where "Acey is owned" are your way's of taking cheap shots at us. I, as others, can see this. I see that you take your known facts and you take our known facts and because we both dont have an official story to go by, you take your side of the story and take that to be the truth and fact and everything we say is all lies. You wanted an apology, you already got one from a couple people. You will not get an official letter apology from Infinity as a whole. I am stretched with patience here because the reason I quit negotiating with you in the 1st place is because of your stubbornness and inability to communicate smartly without sounding pompous or cocky like your crap doesn't stink. When did the leak happen, do you remember? What has happened since then? Has Infinity curled up in the corner and slowly died off because Scruffy Dragon has not accepted us? No. Has Scruffy lost all it's members to Infinity because this is a place we let users speak about several issues freely without repercussion of getting banned? Even oohwhap lasted longer here than he did at Scruffy Dragon.

I am trying to work with you here, but you continue to ask for things that are ludicrous. I owe you no apology because I did you no wrong. I had your un-released stuff on my hard drive at one time, and?! This is a crime? This is un-ethical? Buyog's self-principle tells him to delete the stuff immediately and report it to someone. Those same principles do not pertain to everyone. Just because those are his principles or Scruffy's idea of the "right thing to do" does not mean we all have ot follow those rules. You don't know what I do with what I have, nor do you have any say in what I do with them. I did not leak your characters to anyone, nor did I promote it. Apologizing for this is, in my eyes, submission and admission of guilt to you and every Infinity forum member for something that we did not do as a team. My pride and conscience will not allow this, especially to someone who likes dissect and use people's words against them. If this post is coming off as angry, then the logical person has to understand why. Wanting an apology from certain individuals here, in public is like the US apologizing to Iran for bothering them for building a nuclear reactor and obtaining that info through "leaks" the US had. It's absurd.

Now, we can though, give you guarantee's. We will guarantee you that you won't have a leak problem via Infinity again. We can guarantee that we will work as a team when something foul arises. We can guarantee that should something like this ever happen again (where we are approached with your un-released works) we will report it to you in a timely manner. We will enforce a "no bashing other forum or forum members/staff" rule. This is the foundation for a forgive and forget era which will eventually heal the grudges that are here and present. This is what we are trying to get with our "negotiations" anyway.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2007, 05:33:01 PM »
Now, we can though, give you guarantee's. We will guarantee you that you won't have a leak problem via Infinity again. We can guarantee that we will work as a team when something foul arises. We can guarantee that should something like this ever happen again (where we are approached with your un-released works) we will report it to you in a timely manner. We will enforce a "no bashing other forum or forum members/staff" rule. This is the foundation for a forgive and forget era which will eventually heal the grudges that are here and present. This is what we are trying to get with our "negotiations" anyway.

And thus, I've changed my sig. However, I fear this may still violate this rule. Should I change the center guy again?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 05:35:30 PM by Mustkillroy »

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2007, 05:37:03 PM »

And thus, I've changed my sig. However, I fear this may still violate this rule. Should I change the center guy again?

Depends. Is this an attack on Super Buu, or his creator? I mean, having one mugen character having his @$$ handed to him by others isn't really a crime unless it was symbolic of something.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2007, 05:40:29 PM »

Depends. Is this an attack on Super Buu, or his creator? I mean, having one mugen character having his @$$ handed to him by others isn't really a crime unless it was symbolic of something.

I can't say I care for his creator, but it's really more of an attack on the character. If the mods determine that it violates the rule, I have a backup plan.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2007, 05:57:38 PM »
Well...i thinks you`re not the only one who hates certain DBZ UB22 chars with uber-cheap power...So i don`t know if someone will say anything to you,just try not to get a new enemy to fight against...
And peace...it will be a long long trip,but this is just a good start...
Congratulations to both groups (IMT and ScruffyDragon) for starting this change...because above all the differences...we`re all the same community after all right?
Gone for a while...i`ll be back if i believe the situation needs my opinion...LOL

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »
Well...i thinks you`re not the only one who hates certain DBZ UB22 chars with uber-cheap power...

That particular Super Buu wasn't cheap.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline Barrysun

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 10, 2011, 06:08:35 PM
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2007, 06:13:10 PM »

I can't say I care for his creator, but it's really more of an attack on the character. If the mods determine that it violates the rule, I have a backup plan.
he he he. nice sign, mustkillroy. I'm sure quite sure Ampchu will enjoy seeing that post after his creator bashed him in one of his videos. (jk)

Anyway, I really think flamewars does nothing but troubles. I mean, if one person started to get into a fight with another guy, then they started inviting their friends to flame the other person. I know cause I had this kind of problem back at fanfiction.net but thankfully it was over.

When it comes to mugen characters, I perfer to be patient and wait until the creator is ready to release the character! and when the creator release it, I would check out the news board to see what's new to mugen. it could be a character I've been waitting for it to be released or an update of one of my favorite characters.
and plus it also helps to check out a reliable database to find what I'm looking for. if it's online, then I'll check it out and find the character I was looking for. if it's offline, then I would make a request for it. there are alot of characters out there to try out after all. and I'm usely quick on the downloads incase they might close out soon. and with warehouses, heckers and theifs causing trouble. and plus some people (like myself) often link up to some sites on youtube to where the characters are downloaded from that are featured in the video.
and with other ways to get characters, sometimes I do get stuff from my friends on MSN. (and sometimes I usely get stuff without requesting for them)  

I think I'm going have juggy go duck hunting again...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:48:40 PM by Barrysun »

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »
Well...i thinks you`re not the only one who hates certain DBZ UB22 chars with uber-cheap power...

Super Buu by Supermystery isn't cheap? XD

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2007, 06:24:43 PM »

Super Buu by Supermystery isn't cheap? XD

i think now this is out of context??

let the admins handle this guys..

Offline Magus

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 30, 2007, 01:17:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2007, 06:44:43 PM »
@spiderman_2954, it depends, are you really sorry or not? A lot of people just say sorry and take back 5 min later....

@ALEXZIQ, I dont care about you, I dont care if you are a senator or a paperboy, you are part of a small gang of thiefs and thats it, I dunno why you are not banned here, if madcook and demon are not supported here, why not you, you are just like them and close friend, and I perfectly knew about repoman, and god knows how many else nicks he has, I am not that naive, you think that I swallowed his army sargent storyes, also a free warning for all americans, this guy repoman can get your personal info as address and social security number, using a program looking by name.

@Excursion
We still have a problem here. As much as you think you are extending an olive branch here to finally settle this, you still have to face facts that you are, in your way, still insulting us here. Calling me saint-boy and saying that you will remove the topic where "Acey is owned" are your way's of taking cheap shots at us.
And why not, I know perfecly that are chep shots, but so there were  in your last post and in the post of others did to me, so until we are really at peace I dont have to hold back yet. And what you care if you accomplish my petitions all will be deleted so, it doesnt matter, you are just trying to people focus on my rudeness instead of reply to my questions  or petitions.

I, as others, can see this. I see that you take your known facts and you take our known facts and because we both dont have an official story to go by, you take your side of the story and take that to be the truth and fact and everything we say is all lies.
So just because you cant counter posting shots, and dates and quotes of you, it's not real evidence? cmon, you know is truth and I feel a bit satisfied because Theendgamelv3, it is getting all perfectly, also he is right you are not separating the person from the facts, you are just denying everything because you dont want to be looked weak againts me, the prick that always insult you, am I wrong?.

You wanted an apology, you already got one from a couple people. You will not get an official letter apology from Infinity as a whole.
And why not?, I want that everyone once and for all know the real history, so they can never again atttack me  saying that we invented things about your team or saying that we hate your team just because we have envy or crazy things like that. I want that all here see that our hate was perfectly justify.

I am stretched with patience here because the reason I quit negotiating with you in the 1st place is because of your stubbornness and inability to communicate smartly without sounding pompous or cocky like your sh*t doesn't stink.
Really?, I though that everytime you backup is because you ran out of arguments, and you dont want more truth come to the surface,... oops I did it again.. cheap shot here..sorry.. I guess...

When did the leak happen, do you remember? What has happened since then? Has Infinity curled up in the corner and slowly died off because Scruffy Dragon has not accepted us? No. Has Scruffy lost all it's members to Infinity because this is a place we let users speak about several issues freely without repercussion of getting banned? Even oohwhap lasted longer here than he did at Scruffy Dragon.
Dont change the convertation, dont make me cry again, and about Owaap, I dont remember who sent him to us? do YOU remember?.

I am trying to work with you here, but you continue to ask for things that are ludicrous. I owe you no apology because I did you no wrong. I had your un-released stuff on my hard drive at one time, and?! This is a crime? This is un-ethical? Buyog's self-principle tells him to delete the stuff immediately and report it to someone.
It is not a crime, but yes, it was un-ethical. And no because you report it, we are going to accusse  you, and it is obvious to anyone that after you report it you will keep it, I dunno why you still shield under that, it you really were interest on improve a comunity, then a first step is show that you have the mugen creator sense of honor,  and of course reporting it to us to avoid more trouble like this, since 2006 never forget it.

Those same principles do not pertain to everyone. Just because those are his principles or Scruffy's idea of the "right thing to do" does not mean we all have ot follow those rules. You don't know what I do with what I have, nor do you have any say in what I do with them.
So, this is the new excuse, all of you that were admin or mod, none of you have the sense of what is right and what is wrong, ahhhhh cool one.

I did not leak your characters to anyone, nor did I promote it. Apologizing for this is, in my eyes, submission and admission of guilt to you and every Infinity forum member for something that we did not do as a team.
Ok, still you dont want to understand, "leak" is a word that you enjoy a lot, for 3rd time on my participation on this forums, "you dont leaked" YOU SHARED OUR STUFF and avoid that we could cutted the sources of the thiefs and you screw part of our work, and in the same row you screw our fans because we are not going to release more beta.

My pride and conscience will not allow this, especially to someone who likes dissect and use people's words against them.
The problem is that, your pride, I knew it, but realice that if you want to finish this you will have to swallow it,  and if it bothers you that I dissect your words, then be careful and think what you write, take care that if you never were admited all of my accusations the last time, like secret forum and the date when you got part of our chars, I never will have evidence to make a real attack on you. so it still your problem not mine.

Good I like that, for that I can remove the filters, when that rule starts its vigency, and what about the warnings?

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »
if we get warnings you should get one too since you put that filter insulting not just one indivual but a whole forum.

Offline repoman

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 06, 2024, 04:27:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
Did you not send Repo Man and other spies over to Infinity to work for you? They all sing, and send your stuff all over the net, yet its Infinity’s fault. However since they want to play nice I can respect that, and leave it at that.

[/quote]

no my brother i came here to try and help both sides from the shadows, i told magus if i found anyone talking crap i would tell him i never really seen or read except the reedited spawn intro and that was it, so i never sent anything else back to him bad mouthing infinity.
  i have been throught enought mugen drama from me being banned on scruffy for complaing about how they treated noobs to me here being char greedy. if anyone remebers the after the gk project was canned i asked if infinity was gonna make some dc chars well infinity said no that they were no but i heard this rumor from myspace so if it was true i would told magus but magus banned me for me hanging out here.
  i love their work but magus does not need to give an attitude thats not good for a leadership position.
  i did let buyogg know the name of the leaker (crow) cause not too long ago crow was gonna release all of infinitys wips and scruffy's aswell but he claimed i pissed him off too much and he would keep them.

lets see since the truth is out here the beast boy we all have the red and white one i leaked that one the demon made him killer croc that was my edit i tried to contact acey in three ways pm, email and youtube not reply so i got demon to code him for private use i be damned if everyone didnt have him.

but both forums please listen help each other not fight each other i know i have done some shady stuff here in mugen but damn some of the things i know on both sides would shock the hell out of you.  

acey good luck on your chars, excursion you know why i have respect for you, scar well you from texas everyone love texas, buyogg and magus love your work as well dont stop or deny someone cause of anothers greed.  no more repoman.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[Today at 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[Today at 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD