collapse

Author Topic: Why you closed it , you wanted me here  (Read 5507 times)

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2008, 06:32:29 PM
  • The sprite is still cool!
    • Email
Re: Why you closed it , you wanted me here
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »
Quote from: Magus
And why not?, I want that everyone once and for all know the real history, so they can never again atttack me  saying that we invented things about your team or saying that we hate your team just because we have envy or crazy things like that. I want that all here see that our hate was perfectly justify.

So, you want the admins to say that your lies were true just so you can continue to ride around on your high horse? Your hate was never justified. You just continue to live in the past.

Good I like that, for that I can remove the filters, when that rule starts its vigency, and what about the warnings?

Sorry to break it to you, but this isn't your forum. The admins aren't going to do whatever you say. Go run your own forum and stop trying to control the entire community.

Christ, and people wonder why I'm still angry at this guy...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:05:44 PM by Mustkillroy »

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2007, 07:18:36 PM »
and this whole argument is over a bunch of data going to someone elses harddrive......

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2007, 07:29:41 PM »
>@ALEXZIQ, I dont care about you, I dont care if you are a senator or a paperboy, you are part of a small gang of thiefs and thats it, I dunno why you are not banned here, if madcook and demon are not supported here, why not you, you are just like them and close friend, and I perfectly knew about repoman, and god knows how many else nicks he has, I am not that naive, you think that I swallowed his army sargent storyes, also a free warning for all americans, this guy repoman can get your personal info as address and social security number, using a program looking by name.
from legal be sent to you

Where do you get your info from man of a thousand lies? Yes I know Repo from his infinity days, but Im not a Close friend of madcook, and Demon acts like just as big of a snob to the players and noobs as you do, youre 2 of a kind.

So tell me what Ive thieved? Ive never created anything, and never posted a public download. Magus you on the other hand are PUBLICALLY disributing DC/WARNER trademark license owned properties without any written expressed permission, and YOU KNOW IT. Just because what youre doing is free, doesnt make it legal, and you can qoute any legal you want, Ive seen people sued for less than what youre doing. So keep it up. You know nothing about me, and wouldnt take the time out of frighteningly obsessed life to get to know anyone who differs from your opinion.

Your Beta tester are the leakers and your too much of a snob to admitt it and apologize for your sad 12 year old like behavior. You think everyone outside your kliq is a thief, when your buddies at War Machine Maddeness post links to ILLEGAL Comic Book Downloads that are killing the industry.

Time, and time again, your inner circle are proving themselves to be the real thieves, leakers, and leachers in this community. People you trust keep screwing you, and you blame it on your enemies as some bizarre way of coping.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:45:09 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »
Magus, Even in the mids of some forum of understanding you still throw mud... Let me hit some of the points, one at a time... so they don't get ignored.

Quote Acey
5) I asked you about using the same system for character intros you said no, that was the end of it, sorry for asking! Nice to see that Magus feels fit to through a request in my face. Who would want Marvel/DC mugen characters to be formated similarly anyways?

Quote Magus
Errr wroong, you told to buyog that you still will used and you will try to change it enough to dont look like mine it is in your inbox ; )

So post the offending message please...

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »
Ok, still you dont want to understand, "leak" is a word that you enjoy a lot, for 3rd time on my participation on this forums, "you dont leaked" YOU SHARED OUR STUFF and avoid that we could cutted the sources of the thiefs and you screw part of our work, and in the same row you screw our fans because we are not going to release more beta.

Alright from what I am reading the whole deal with the leaks went like this.

Bulldog gets your betas from a leaker

Bulldog then uploads these betas on to the Infinity mod forum

Anyone with access to this forum downloads them

If this isn't basic scenario then please explain what is

This to me isn't showing that Excursion shared those betas with anyone, but just downloaded them. Is there proof that Excursion shared those betas with anyone outside of the IMT mod team? You can't go by HISTORY of what he has done. You can't assume, so if you have actual proof that he uploaded to a fileshare site and shared it with anyone outside of the IMT or he shared it through a IM by all means show it to us. You like showing proof with screen shots, well here is your chance again.

Magus just be happy with what you have now. Excursion said they will come down on those who insult you, report to you or any other Scruffy Dragon if they find a character of yours. A warning to each member isn't warranted, I mean you might as well warn each member including yourself about insults lobbed at Infinity on your forum. If you bring up "that's the truth" then to these members who insulted you think that is the truth to them. You won't be insulted again on here and those that do will get a warning. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't give a flying !#%@ what people think of me as long as there are no more betas being kept by the IMT in secret, cause that is the MOST important thing. They are words, nothing more. Get off of that and be glad that Infinity will try its best to prevent future crap, that is the most important thing. For ANY of this to work both sides MUST put the insults and pride aside and coincide somethings. No matter what, both sides AREN'T gonna get all that they are asking for, so both sides MIGHT as well get the most important stuff agreed on. Petty insults aren't the highest priority in my book when it comes to this.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »
And why not?, I want that everyone once and for all know the real history, so they can never again atttack me  saying that we invented things about your team or saying that we hate your team just because we have envy or crazy things like that. I want that all here see that our hate was perfectly justify.

So, you want the admins to say that your lies were true just so you can continue to ride around on your high horse? Your hate was never justified. You just continue to live in the past.

Good I like that, for that I can remove the filters, when that rule starts its vigency, and what about the warnings?

Sorry to break it to you, but this isn't your forum. The admins aren't going to do whatever you say. Go run your own forum and stop trying to control the entire community.

You do realize you have no real place in this discussion, like none of us regular members have no place, right? You seem intent on interjecting yourself where you don't belong. They are the one's in charge, not you. They are negotiating, not you. Therefore, it's not really your place to tell them anything.

You're also getting on him about a high horse, well you're not much better.

Seriously, I haven't posted in this thread because this is not the normal members problems. This is a discussion I do not belong in. I'm dissapointed to see that others don't feel the same way. Peace is making progress. Stop hindering it with BS.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2007, 07:43:16 PM »

You do realize you have no real place in this discussion, like none of us regular members have no place, right? You seem intent on interjecting yourself where you don't belong. They are the one's in charge, not you. They are negotiating, not you. Therefore, it's not really your place to tell them anything.

Seriously, I haven't posted in this thread because this is not the normal members problems. This is a discussion I do not belong in. I'm dissapointed to see that others don't feel the same way. Peace is making progress. Stop hindering it with BS.

So I'm not aloud to voice my opinion? I'm not trying to negotiate with Magus, because I know that, even if it was my place to do so, he wouldn't listen. He certainly doesn't seem to be listening to the admins now.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2007, 07:46:43 PM »

So I'm not aloud to voice my opinion? I'm not trying to negotiate with Magus, because I know that, even if it was my place to do so, he wouldn't listen. He certainly doesn't seem to be listening to the admins now.

That, I did not say. But this is not the place or the time for this. They lead the forum. This is their war to end and their place to negotiate. We have no place in it. Especially not to get on their cases. If the admins of either side have a problem with what one says, that's their place only.

I believe members such as you and I need to stay out of this.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2007, 07:47:58 PM »

That, I did not say. But this is not the place or the time for this. They lead the forum. This is their war to end and their place to negotiate. We have no place in it. Especially not to get on their cases. If the admins of either side have a problem with what one says, that's their place only.

I believe members such as you and I need to stay out of this.

...Very well.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »
I agree too, I'll let Infinity handle this the way they want. If he wants to attach me to people I dont even know, nothing I say is going to change his mind. All Ive done is help out at Justice League Mugen, and I get attacked for it, and called thief, which he called me back when I only had 5 characters at the time. Oh well, to each their own. Mugen Drama....

Offline !E

• Infinity Original
  • Last Login:October 19, 2019, 10:47:49 AM
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2007, 08:19:39 PM »
Have anyone ever place a mirror in front of a mirror? It never ends does it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:38:29 PM by Eternaga »

ZBOY

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »

Nope.

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 18, 2015, 06:01:33 AM
  • Master Storm........Also Infinity Supporter 4 Life
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »

Nope.

Well if u look real hard u will see a black spec, that is until u take out a microscope :o :o ;D( Dodges rotten tomatos)

On with the negotiations......................

Ok, the main man has more to say........................

@Magus homie u need to chill out a little, relax, look at what ur'e getting out of this

Hell No is the admins going to hand out warning to the peeps who dissed u, just get over that

u are still gaing a practical alliance out of this, and the rules set place shall be followed.

@EX U may have to put aside ur pride for a moment to fully achieve this truce, think about it hard, for

the sake of Infinity...................................
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:02:42 PM by SupaKMW »

Sig created by Yours Truely, 8)
YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/SupaKMW

Offline repoman

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 06, 2024, 04:27:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2007, 09:05:17 PM »
@spiderman_2954, it depends, are you really sorry or not? A lot of people just say sorry and take back 5 min later....

@ALEXZIQ, I dont care about you, I dont care if you are a senator or a paperboy, you are part of a small gang of thiefs and thats it, I dunno why you are not banned here, if madcook and demon are not supported here, why not you, you are just like them and close friend, and I perfectly knew about repoman, and god knows how many else nicks he has, I am not that naive, you think that I swallowed his army sargent storyes, also a free warning for all americans, this guy repoman can get your personal info as address and social security number, using a program looking by name.

@Excursion
We still have a problem here. As much as you think you are extending an olive branch here to finally settle this, you still have to face facts that you are, in your way, still insulting us here. Calling me saint-boy and saying that you will remove the topic where "Acey is owned" are your way's of taking cheap shots at us.
And why not, I know perfecly that are chep shots, but so there were  in your last post and in the post of others did to me, so until we are really at peace I dont have to hold back yet. And what you care if you accomplish my petitions all will be deleted so, it doesnt matter, you are just trying to people focus on my rudeness instead of reply to my questions  or petitions.

I, as others, can see this. I see that you take your known facts and you take our known facts and because we both dont have an official story to go by, you take your side of the story and take that to be the truth and fact and everything we say is all lies.
So just because you cant counter posting shots, and dates and quotes of you, it's not real evidence? cmon, you know is truth and I feel a bit satisfied because Theendgamelv3, it is getting all perfectly, also he is right you are not separating the person from the facts, you are just denying everything because you dont want to be looked weak againts me, the prick that always insult you, am I wrong?.

You wanted an apology, you already got one from a couple people. You will not get an official letter apology from Infinity as a whole.

I am stretched with patience here because the reason I quit negotiating with you in the 1st place is because of your stubbornness and inability to communicate smartly without sounding pompous or cocky like your sh*t doesn't stink.
Really?, I though that everytime you backup is because you ran out of arguments, and you dont want more truth come to the surface,... oops I did it again.. cheap shot here..sorry.. I guess...

When did the leak happen, do you remember? What has happened since then? Has Infinity curled up in the corner and slowly died off because Scruffy Dragon has not accepted us? No. Has Scruffy lost all it's members to Infinity because this is a place we let users speak about several issues freely without repercussion of getting banned? Even oohwhap lasted longer here than he did at Scruffy Dragon.
Dont change the convertation, dont make me cry again, and about Owaap, I dont remember who sent him to us? do YOU remember?.

I am trying to work with you here, but you continue to ask for things that are ludicrous. I owe you no apology because I did you no wrong. I had your un-released stuff on my hard drive at one time, and?! This is a crime? This is un-ethical? Buyog's self-principle tells him to delete the stuff immediately and report it to someone.
It is not a crime, but yes, it was un-ethical. And no because you report it, we are going to accusse  you, and it is obvious to anyone that after you report it you will keep it, I dunno why you still shield under that, it you really were interest on improve a comunity, then a first step is show that you have the mugen creator sense of honor,  and of course reporting it to us to avoid more trouble like this, since 2006 never forget it.

Those same principles do not pertain to everyone. Just because those are his principles or Scruffy's idea of the "right thing to do" does not mean we all have ot follow those rules. You don't know what I do with what I have, nor do you have any say in what I do with them.
So, this is the new excuse, all of you that were admin or mod, none of you have the sense of what is right and what is wrong, ahhhhh cool one.

I did not leak your characters to anyone, nor did I promote it. Apologizing for this is, in my eyes, submission and admission of guilt to you and every Infinity forum member for something that we did not do as a team.
Ok, still you dont want to understand, "leak" is a word that you enjoy a lot, for 3rd time on my participation on this forums, "you dont leaked" YOU SHARED OUR STUFF and avoid that we could cutted the sources of the thiefs and you screw part of our work, and in the same row you screw our fans because we are not going to release more beta.

My pride and conscience will not allow this, especially to someone who likes dissect and use people's words against them.
The problem is that, your pride, I knew it, but realice that if you want to finish this you will have to swallow it,  and if it bothers you that I dissect your words, then be careful and think what you write, take care that if you never were admited all of my accusations the last time, like secret forum and the date when you got part of our chars, I never will have evidence to make a real attack on you. so it still your problem not mine.

Now, we can though, give you guarantee's. We will guarantee you that you won't have a leak problem via Infinity again. We can guarantee that we will work as a team when something foul arises. We can guarantee that should something like this ever happen again (where we are approached with your un-released works) we will report it to you in a timely manner. We will enforce a "no bashing other forum or forum members/staff" rule. This is the foundation for a forgive and forget era which will eventually heal the grudges that are here and present. This is what we are trying to get with our "negotiations" anyway.

wow you make video games for free i fought for freedom, you whine about sacrifices i made them for others. you want my myspace page for you can see what i really done magus?? i gave you that program for you could find the people who screwed you over. i have no beefe with you or will ever but your too damn arogant in mugen, congrats you make damn good chars for people, but why come here or even have you gk project still on youtube if you not want attention?  infinity may have made its mistakes but they supported the troops unlike you!!!  im sorry for the damage i caused but thats life.  grow up and make something of yourself magus.
                                               air assault

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »
...so, Magus is going to track down people who don't like him? WTF?!

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »
i dont know whats going on in this thread i cant be asked to look through all 8 pages but i hope it gets resolved thats all i can say as i have no idea what the problem is just hope this can be solved and we can get along nicely!

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 28, 2024, 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »
Look Magus, I am not all about quoting someone line by line as I do not have time to do that right now. If I had the time to dissect every line like you do, you would not see me on a verbal defensive (like some people have said.) What I want you to understand is that you are not going to get a verbal apology from me because I have not done a damn thing to you, personally nor professionally (whatever professional level that may be) besides insult you as you have me. There is nothing you can say or do to make me bend to you. Nothing. Now, let that settle in your brain for a minute.

With that said, with the guarantee's I have mentioned before, be thankful that I am even WILLING to entertain you on this idea. I have always wanted peace for our forums, but I am not willing to sit here and say sorry to you like I have purposely done something to you and your team. This does not mean though that we cannot be respectful or "professional" to each other. We don't have to PM each other and say hi. If one of our WIPs ever leak and you get it or get word about it, let us know so we will take the necessary steps. Vice versa for us, if we get word or get a heads up that we got one of your team's WIPs we will give you guys a heads up. Its what you wanted from us in the beginning. If you have restructured your team, then you should have no more leaks and we will not have any issues.

One last thing, warnings are not going to be handed out because warnings are for when someone breaks the rules or is being a total jackass around here. We have not completed the new rules about insulting other forums and forum members. Once they are finalized and posted, if anyone breaks the rules then, they will be warned.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:33:43 PM by Excursion »

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 15, 2015, 03:44:25 AM
  • Palette God
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2007, 09:31:55 PM »
I think that, like for all members, this crap should be taken up through PMs and IMs. The more posts Magus and the Infinity staff make here, the more the members are going to get involved. I honestly think this topic should be dumped to prevent further involvment.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 28, 2024, 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
I think that, like for all members, this crap should be taken up through PMs and IMs. The more posts Magus and the Infinity staff make here, the more the members are going to get involved. I honestly think this topic should be dumped to prevent further involvment.

Magus, if you have not already noticed visiting his site, loves to drag his dirty laundry out in public. He revels in the pubic discussion. KFM said it best with his analogy. He hates to handle things in private because had we come to an agreement behind the scenes and he had removed the posts and filters, he would have had to explain to his forum members how and why and some would think that Infinity won out or something like that.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Palette God
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2007, 09:44:47 PM »

Magus, if you have not already noticed visiting his site, loves to drag his dirty laundry out in public. He revels in the pubic discussion. KFM said it best with his analogy. He hates to handle things in private because had we come to an agreement behind the scenes and he had removed the posts and filters, he would have had to explain to his forum members how and why and some would think that Infinity won out or something like that.

If that's what it takes to keep the war from continuing, then don't you think it's the best choice?

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »

its the mods choice on how to handle it. if they want to handle it this way let them.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Palette God
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2007, 09:54:45 PM »

its the mods choice on how to handle it. if they want to handle it this way let them.

We humans call it "making a friendly suggestion." Don't know how you handle things on your planet, but when we humans want to avoid conflict, we try to find way around it, even if we aren't directly involved.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »
I think the filters are gone...Buyog is also an admin and he decided to take them out...i saw someone posting Acey there and nothing "strange" appeared.
BTW,for those who said this should be dumped...it`s not right...just lock it as now we are talking about the situation only...not the ones that are really involved on this...Closing the topic i think...so everyone can see it but not spoil it.This could mean the change on the situation between IMT and Scruffy`s,so let everyone here know what happened...:D

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 18, 2015, 06:01:33 AM
  • Master Storm........Also Infinity Supporter 4 Life
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2007, 10:29:53 PM »
*agreed

Sig created by Yours Truely, 8)
YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/SupaKMW

Offline EvilKungFuMan

• Last Login:March 20, 2009, 01:12:44 PM
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:42 PM »
You know, while you relentlessly bicker at Infinity for leaking your betas the few sites that are actually distributing your works continue to do so unimpeded.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar