collapse

Author Topic: MvC Punisher: EoH Project  (Read 60656 times)

Offline The_Opn

• Last Login:April 25, 2010, 12:03:21 PM
Re: MvC Punisher: EoH Project
« Reply #450 on: April 29, 2008, 04:57:38 AM »
hmm looks too much of cable.. how bout swapping the head of cody? i think looks good too.

Or perhaps Cable was made to look too much like Punisher... Wonder if Capcom orginally planned on having the Punisher but later decided he was too violent so they changed him into Cable?

Hmmmm I never really thought of that one. When I heard news MvC2 was being created I immediately assumed Punisher would be in the game boy was I crushed when it was Cable. Don't get me wrong Cable is the man but Punisher is like king of all bad-asses.

QIA

Offline Scourge

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 25, 2013, 09:26:55 AM
« Reply #451 on: April 29, 2008, 05:18:42 AM »
here's what i was thinking

okay scratch that, i think he looks like young frank. anyway for the voice i think we can borrow nick fury's voice from mua. it'll really suit him i got it just tell me and il upload it.

EDIT: oh yeah before anything else. i didn't make the sprite. i forgot who the author is but credit all goes to him and not me okay? so no drama pls

>:-(-| I'm the author of that sprite and it is intended for Z666's Havok so I would ask you to please remove that sprite.

Now on topic The Punisher is coming along nicely  and the sound is shaping up quite well good luck on him Apoc. :)

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #452 on: April 29, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
Or perhaps Cable was made to look too much like Punisher... Wonder if Capcom orginally planned on having the Punisher but later decided he was too violent so they changed him into Cable?

Thats what I like about you Acey, Always thinking outside the box.  :)

hmm looks too much of cable.. how bout swapping the head of cody? i think looks good too.

Unfortunantly, As much as I do detail Punisher, he will always kinda have that reminder of where he originated from. Not to say that the frankspriting of Cody's head is a bad idea, but when your talking about an already custom character with over 600+ sprites and revamping Cody's head per each movement,  it's something that, if I do decide to presue, it could not only delay my personal release but infact miss the deadline for the Marvel Vs. Capcom: EoH Project, and we don't want that now do we?

Where his visual similarities remain, I will try to shadow it by creating custom moves and combos to kill the "Cable" illustion.

...for the voice i think we can borrow nick fury's voice from mua. it'll really suit him i got it just tell me and il upload it.

Hit me up on the PM and we'll talk more about that.

Now on topic The Punisher is coming along nicely  and the sound is shaping up quite well good luck on him Apoc. :)

Thank you much Scourge  :thumbsup:

>:-(-| I'm the author of that sprite and it is intended for Z666's Havok so I would ask you to please remove that sprite.

Damn, i wasn't online yesterday to see the sprite in question....  8=|

-"aPoC."

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 04:14:46 PM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #453 on: May 01, 2008, 12:47:03 AM »
here's what i was thinking

okay scratch that, i think he looks like young frank. anyway for the voice i think we can borrow nick fury's voice from mua. it'll really suit him i got it just tell me and il upload it.

EDIT: oh yeah before anything else. i didn't make the sprite. i forgot who the author is but credit all goes to him and not me okay? so no drama pls

Really! could show the sprite Thrasher Punk posted because to me it looked like Apathy's Punisher sprite except with a Cody head pasted on.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline suneyes27

• Last Login:June 04, 2011, 05:10:22 PM
« Reply #454 on: May 01, 2008, 01:52:04 AM »
 ^:)^

Great job! Can't wait for Pun and am looking forward to Fury!

I think it would be cool to have a hyper where Punisher's suit becomes symbiotic, that just happened in a recent comic. I know at this point a  suggestion like that is moot, but i still had to say it.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #455 on: May 01, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »

I think it would be cool to have a hyper where Punisher's suit becomes symbiotic, that just happened in a recent comic. I know at this point a  suggestion like that is moot, but i still had to say it.

Thanks kindly Suneyes27 and Welcome to the board. Someone else here also mensioned waning to see a Symbiotic Punisher/ Venom Punisher. That would be cool to see tho, I don't wanna stray too far from it's main foundation. I wouldn't mind making a hyper after Punisher completion with some outside cameios (Symbiotic Punisher/Capt. Punisher/Venom Punisher/Punisher with the mark on his forehead (which I believe SuperJoker suggested ect.) I've been antsy lately to start something new, so maybe that could be a potenial outet. Appreciate the comments tho, and no it's not too late to throw in a suggestion or two. Yet anyway :)

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:43:38 AM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 23, 2023, 06:47:15 PM
    • AWESOME HARE
    • https://squareup.com/store/random-select-comics
    • Email
« Reply #456 on: May 02, 2008, 12:22:42 AM »

I think it would be cool to have a hyper where Punisher's suit becomes symbiotic, that just happened in a recent comic. I know at this point a suggestion like that is moot, but i still had to say it.

Thanks kindly Suneyes27 and Welcome to the board. Someone else here also mensioned waning to see a Symbiotic Punisher/ Venom Punisher. That would be cool to see tho, I don't wanna stray too far from it's main foundation. I wouldn't mind making a hyper after Punisher completion with some outside cameios (Symbiotic Punisher/Capt. Punisher/Venom Punisher/Punisher with the mark on his forehead (which I believe SuperJoker suggested ect.) I've been antsy lately to start something new, so maybe that could be a potenial outet. Appreciate the comments tho, and no it's not too late to throw in a suggestion or two. Yet anyway :)

-"aPoC."

Hey aPoCaLyPsE, check this out! The wiki story.

What If...

...Venom had possessed The Punisher
In this one-shot issue, after the symbiote leaves Spider-Man it joins with the Punisher instead of Eddie Brock. Castle uses the symbiote's abilities to further his war on crime; he used the suit's shape-shifting nature to create glider-wings and and used it's webbing as bullets.

The symbiote causes the Punisher's war to become more brutal and unrestrained than ever before as he set about confronting and murdering many super criminals. The symbiote eventually influences him to confront and beat Spider-Man. With his new powers, Punisher decides to take out Tombstone and even the Kingpin. At the climax of a confrontation with Spider-Man, Daredevil and Moon Knight, from which the Punisher emerges victorious, a blast from Spidey's borrowed sonic blaster allows Punisher to overcome and tame the symbiote. Frank makes it clear that if he ever loses control to the symbiote, he would not hesitate to kill himself to prevent the loss of an innocent life.

The symbiote then recedes from Punisher's face and manifests his trademark Skull insignia upon his chest. Castle tells the assembled heroes that he is in control now.[21]

The Punisher wore the Venom symbiote in What If (vol.2) #44, which is outside regular continuity.

I think you should totally make a Symbiote hyper for Punisher. We do have Symbiote Spidey, Venom and Onslaught in the project so I think Punisher would fit in so long as you can cook up a convincing story that merges "out of continuity" with "continuity" of the comics, even if a Symbiote Punisher hyper (and/or a Symbiote Punisher playable CHARACTER my brain is really cooking here) were introduced as a later release after the project is finished then I say which ever is great so long as us Punisher fans get to have a taste of Symbiote Punisher action. Symbiote Punisher does have a nice ring to it and who greater a person to make em' than you eh aPoC. ;)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 01:29:09 PM by Spidercide »
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline Epic Win Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 03, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
« Reply #457 on: May 02, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

I think it would be cool to have a hyper where Punisher's suit becomes symbiotic, that just happened in a recent comic. I know at this point a suggestion like that is moot, but i still had to say it.

-"aPoC."

Hey aPoCaLyPsE, check this out! The wiki story.

What If...

...Venom had possessed The Punisher
In this one-shot issue, after the symbiote leaves Spider-Man it joins with the Punisher instead of Eddie Brock. Castle uses the symbiote's abilities to further his war on crime; he used the suit's shape-shifting nature to create glider-wings and and used it's webbing as bullets.

The symbiote causes the Punisher's war to become more brutal and unrestrained than ever before as he set about confronting and murdering many super criminals. The symbiote eventually influences him to confront and beat Spider-Man. With his new powers, Punisher decides to take out Tombstone and even the Kingpin. At the climax of a confrontation with Spider-Man, Daredevil and Moon Knight, from which the Punisher emerges victorious, a blast from Spidey's borrowed sonic blaster allows Punisher to overcome and tame the symbiote. Frank makes it clear that if he ever loses control to the symbiote, he would not hesitate to kill himself to prevent the loss of an innocent life.

The symbiote then recedes from Punisher's face and manifests his trademark Skull insignia upon his chest. Castle tells the assembled heroes that he is in control now.[21]

The Punisher wore the Venom symbiote in What If (vol.2) #44, which is outside regular continuity.

I think you should totally make a Symbiote hyper for Punisher. We do have Symbiote Spidey, Venom and Onslaught in the project so I think Punisher would fit in so long as you can cook up a convincing story that merges "out of continuity" with "continuity" of the comics, even if a Symbiote Punisher hyper (and/or a Symbiote Punisher playable CHARACTER my brain is really cooking here) were introduced as a later release after the project is finished then I say which ever is great so long as us Punisher fans get to have a taste of Symbiote Punisher action. Symbiote Punisher does have a nice ring to it and who greater a person to make em' than you eh aPoC. ;)

im pretty sure that he knows about symbiote punisher

and i just dont think that a symbiote hyper would fit punisher, i mean, thor doesnt have one, hulk doesnt have one, both had one in a what if comic (the same one, actually)
hmmm...

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #458 on: May 02, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »
I too think a symbiote punisher is a bad idea, but hell, it could be his infinity hyper, which was "out of continuity" anyways (protoman using a Z saber in his, for example).

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
    • AWESOME HARE
    • Email
« Reply #459 on: May 03, 2008, 12:44:13 AM »
I'm not saying he should scrap current Punisher for Symbiote Punisher. If that were the case then I would think it'd be a bad idea too. My suggestion was to make a Symbiote Punisher after he makes Infinity's Punisher as a seperate Mugen character. If some people don't want it, fine, but I would appreciate it in a seperate release and I think it's a cool idea.

In the mean time as stated before a Symbiote hyper would be awesome. Symbiote seems to feed off of rage and Castle has plenty of it in him so I think they would go well together.
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
Re: MvC Punisher (1st W.I.P) w/ NEW VIDEO!!! (-^_^-)v
« Reply #460 on: May 03, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »
I'm not saying he should scrap current Punisher for Symbiote Punisher. If that were the case then I would think it'd be a bad idea too. My suggestion was to make a Symbiote Punisher after he makes Infinity's Punisher as a seperate Mugen character. If some people don't want it, fine, but I would appreciate it in a seperate release and I think it's a cool idea.

In the mean time as stated before a Symbiote hyper would be awesome. Symbiote seems to feed off of rage and Castle has plenty of it in him so I think they would go well together.

Hm... Well I don't really know about the Symbiote Hyper just yet,  but I'm an playing around with another previous idea...

OOOOH give him a Capt. America Pallete!!!  XD||

<_<|...|

hmm... a Capt. America pallette?...

:+:Cues Dream Sequence:+:

:+:Dream Sequence Pops:+:

Hmm... Maybe, But I woundn't hold my breathe on it...

-"aPoC."

New hyper comming soon...

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:35:17 AM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #461 on: May 03, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »

-"aPoC."

Muahahahahah!!! Thanks Apoc!!!  :DxDie

Others laughed at this idea, Apparently Apoc thinks its Brilliant!!! :thumbsup:

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
    • AWESOME HARE
    • Email
« Reply #462 on: May 03, 2008, 02:21:36 AM »
aPoC that is wicked!!!
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 15, 2024, 10:01:11 PM
« Reply #463 on: May 03, 2008, 02:37:29 AM »

-"aPoC."
That looks bad @ss. :thumbsup: Wonder how it'll work with him changing into the costume and getting out of it for his hyper though, unless he jumps off/in screen.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #464 on: May 03, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »

-"aPoC."
That looks bad @ss. :thumbsup: Wonder how it'll work with him changing into the costume and getting out of it for his hyper though, unless he jumps off/in screen.

I have some ideas including flashing Superpause screens and explosions w/ Sprite Priority that he could temporarily hide behind, should be interesting considering I'm creating this completely outta left field with limited knownledge of background. If it looks good enough, she just might make the cut, but only time will tell for now.

-"aPoC."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #465 on: May 04, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »

-"aPoC."

Dude that's awesome you are going to incorporate that into the character  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline The_Opn

• Last Login:April 25, 2010, 12:03:21 PM
« Reply #466 on: May 04, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
Apoc your avatar is mean could you make me one please?

Offline J.L.

• Last Login:May 02, 2009, 02:46:05 PM
    • Email
« Reply #467 on: May 07, 2008, 01:17:30 AM »
I think u should add him when he had a symbiote suit on its in a comic i dont remember which comic is it though but it would be cool seeing him with that alternate costume or something. >:( ^^(PM)^

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: May 07, 2008, 05:06:25 PM »
ugh

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #469 on: May 08, 2008, 10:17:07 PM »
apoc make up ur mind about your avvy you got a new one everyday oh and nice progress
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #470 on: May 13, 2008, 12:04:28 AM »
Congrats on the IMT creator status . What were you before ?

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #471 on: May 13, 2008, 12:14:22 AM »
yeah apoc, dude your work is awesome, your avatar is awesome, your wips r awesome, is there anything that isn't awesome in our inventory.... :-j

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #472 on: May 13, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »
Congrats on the IMT creator status . What were you before ?

Thanks much man, I was a Regular turned Faithful prior to the promotion.

yeah apoc, dude your work is awesome, your avatar is awesome, your wips r awesome, is there anything that isn't awesome in our inventory.... :-j

My actual life? J/K, Thanks for the support.  :thumbsup:

Progress News updated on Page 1

-"aPoC."

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #473 on: May 13, 2008, 12:43:29 AM »
i hear he can't bake worth a damn, and his tuna casserole sucks.

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #474 on: May 13, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »
Your Punisher sure is coming along nicley and you got great ideas for him, keep up the great work  ;) Congratulations on becoming a IMT creator, you deserve it  ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat