collapse

Author Topic: MvC Punisher: EoH Project  (Read 60551 times)

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
MvC Punisher: EoH Project
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »
====================================
June/July News - No wisdom foture cookie for this month...yet
====================================
Sorry for the redirection but it appears my starting topic now exceed the maximum character allowed in a single post, so I've moved the June/July News to Page 38. Link Below:

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=8627.msg165891#msg165891

-'"aPoC."

================================================================================================
=={:+:June:+:}==  Monthly Panda Express Fortune Cookie Says - "....."
================================================================================================

MvC Punisher has been recently getting coding make-over Courtesy of Excursion. Details on the changes, for now will remain on the development table, but I can assure you that "their well needed changes". Sorry the news is short this month, check back later for futher progress.

-"aPoC."
=={:+:May:+:}==  Monthly Panda Express Fortune Cookie Says - "You are admired for your impeccable talents."

Fair Warning before viewing this video, I've already made note of most all things that will be changed from the final edit which includes:

-Altering and evenually changing the hitspark - On the Video it's all based on 1 XY axis but the final version will have multiple hitspark on mutiple XY points.

-KFM sound will be altered.

-Falling alignment and Proximity alignment will also be altered.

-New intro and Van intro both are still pending on sounds.

So with that being said....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[youtube=425,350]p6J2leaRCnc[/youtube] 

Well this past week, I've been more offline then normally when I'm at home (damn GTA IV, LoL). Just working on some new animations and corrections on my Punisher Beta. I've actually been itching to released his progress news this month, as well as these past couple daze (forum downtime), but I've been trying to wait til I have a decent bundle of stuff to announce - well here's a small updated list as of 05/11/08:

-Finished the Capt. Punisher hyper Spritesheet  - 100%; and cut them into Punisher.Def

-Two new beta hypers added (Ground Pound Hyper revised and re coded/Capt. Punisher Hyper) both playable in game, tho I'm still in the middle of coding the Captain Punisher hypers, it still needs some minor coding between changestates but it's more the 75% beta coded. The Ground Pound hypers animations are kinda fast so I'm still tweakin with it as well.

-Altered the Helicopter Hyper - Hits have been increased, still need to make changes to the damage.

- Began revising the coding of the assault weapon bullets (handgun, M4, Ak, ect.) I'm switching the script from a Punch based coding to a projectile based coding for a better feel while fighting. 

-Created a Intro Storyboard that's slowly being made Mugen friendly (includes MP3 music from the Punisher Movie suggested by Tenspeed)

Opening Screenshots:

More comming soon, Stay tuned guys!

-"aPoC."

=={:+:April:+:}==  Monthly Panda Express Fortune Cookie Says - " From your garden of Dreams, many things will blossom"
 :o First Punisher Beta Video W/ Sound!! :o

MvC Punisher Vs. IMT friends - Starring: (Mini-Credits; Full credits are in "Punisher Read Me" file.

Vyn's BoneClaw Woverine
Marius's Sabretooth
Laspacho's Metalmen (Damnit - My bad on the spelling.. was going off memory  :-?? )
and Acey's Captain Marvel

Stage  by: DarkValentine
Voice samples by: Dead-X

[youtube=425,350]ApCkBVy-pLM[/youtube]

Still not an official Punisher release video, but I finally got sounds and a better recording frame rate out of my computer so I felt like making another video to pass the time. Not too many major updates, still sitting on all the new stuff. 

I figure I'd also start this month off by announcing that I've recently been focusing on Punisher's close range attacks as well as re-editing one of his lastest move additions; Punisher's Flipping Grab:

Tenspeed pitched an idea to me the other day, in reguards the how Punisher's flip should end. I visually seen it being suitable and created off of his idea... (Mind you this is fresh from the blueprints of Punisher's archive.)

Back on Topic...

-Added new animation: Grab N' Flip Custom Animation. (20 sprite count animation, not yet in game)

a nice touch would be him throwing a grenade into the now airborn enemy, having them blow up in mid air.

And later via PM...

I was thinking more that he'd pull a grenade out and throw it at the airborne body before it lands.

something like this:

now that I think about it though, you could have him throw them, and then remote detonate a bomb that he stuck to them while throwing them...

The animation on the Left is my original animation I intended for Punisher's Flipping throw finish; Punisher would flip the opponent but itself of lanching him into the air, he would be planting him on the grounds, then dumps rounds into him and kicked him out of the way.

The animation on the Right is my lastest creation from Tenspeed's idea. Punisher grabs the opponent and fits him with a explosives, then launches the opponent into the air before toggle the detenation device. (Corrected; Thx .BZ.  :) )   

So here are my two versions:

I'm pretty content with Tenspeed idea over my own. Now it's more the matter of if my animation is worth keeping around in game or not...maybe i can find room for it in a hyper... or maybe just junk it... IDK... Point is, I am still very open to any sugguestions you'd like to see with Punisher while theres still time in development, so long as it's within reasonable grounds worth discussing.

All I got for now...

-"aPoC."

=============================================================================================
=={:+:March:+:}==  Monthly Panda Express Fortune Cookie Says... - "Be Innovative. Take Charge of New Ideas".
=============================================================================================

Introduction (a moment of your time please...)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: What your about to witness is W.I.P development of MvC Punisher to date. In this video:

- I've incorporated most every move, but my Snagit still lags, so in the video you will see
 slight repetitions in punch and kick attacks as I'm trying to correctly round out my commands.   

- There is No sound.

- Missing Animations from Gameplay - Ground Pound.

- Anything and Everything is subject to change.

Pre-Fight Commentary
--------------------------------------------
Once again apologizes on the choppy  video, I almost didn't want to put this video up because it doesn't service justice to how well Punisher actually plays in game. I wanted to start the video with each Punisher doing an alternate introduction, and in his DEF file, Punisher has a 3 intro random cycle, so it took me a second just to find a start having two different intros.

The video itself consist of 4 extended rounds to be sure that even if it lags, the move would be seen again (hopefully with better clarity) to gain an understanding of his actual gameplay.

Without father ado...

[youtube=425,350]eM0Du_AudFE[/youtube]

Highlight Reel
- 00:10 :+:New Introduction:+:                      - 04:17 :+:New edit Bazooka Hyper:+:

- 01:32 :+:Melee Hyper/Helicopter Hyper:+:     - 04:43 :+:New move Proximity Mine:+:

- 02:32 :+:New move - Knife throw:+:            - 05:58 :+:Melee Hyper/Bazooka Hyper Chain-Attack:+:

- 03:05 :+: Gun Twirl:+:                               - 06:21 :+:Big Finish:+:

Post Fight Commentary
---------------------------------------------
I wanted to release this video so you all can bare witness to his growth and development to date, as well as to what dynamic changes and additions are still to come. With his better half, Nick Fury not far behind, I'm curious to see just what will happen when I push myself beyond the limits creating this character.

Nick Fury Sprites (A Couple Basic Animations)
-------------------------------------
4 New animations complete:
-Standing Animation:
-Jumping Animation:
-Dashing Animation:
-Dual MP5 Attack Animation:

-"aPoC." 

=={:+:February:+:}== Monthly Panda Express Fortune Cookie Says... - "Your hard work is about to pay off".
NEW: Exclusive Punisher Beta Video  :o

:+:WARNING:+:

Before you view this video, I would like a moment of your time to note some things to you to clarify for the record.

-This is NOT an official Punisher video. This is simply just a visual perspective of his animations and gameplay.

-There will be at least 1 more video made prior to Punisher's release...

-There is no audio.

-SnagIt lags my MUGEN, so video is choppy.

-Punisher is still a beta, hints why you'll see areas of missing animation. Animations pending...

-This is my first video ever made. I just downloaded SnagIt for the simple purpose of giving you all a sample of where Punisher stands today.

-Props to Excursion and his brother for the intro and the shotgun. Patent pending...

-Missing Pending Moves from video: Proximity Mine and AK attack...

-Animation: Bazooka Hyper subject to change.

-Small Portrait subject to change.

Thanks, and enjoi the video.  v( -^__^- )v

-"aPoC."

[youtube=425,350]-Ig9pYNk53Y[/youtube]

"Sandman.... Thor.... Deadpool....
                 ...One down, two ta go..."

-Punisher.   

============================================================================================
=={:+:January:+:}== Monthly Panda Express Fortune Cookie Says... - "No Cookie this month  :( "
============================================================================================
-Update 6/19/08: MvC Punisher is accepted into Scruffy Dragon's DC Vs. Marvel project; 18+ new animations
-Update 5/12/08: Added Two New Hypers (Capt Punisher and Ground Pound); (Personal Milestone Reached; Thanks IMT)
-Update 4/25/08: Added Third Punisher beta Video (See Above "April News") Added Grab and Flip Animation in game.
-Update 4/13/08: Re-Vamped Punisher's Custom Flip Grab. Posted above. Oh and new smiliey  [-X (-^_^-) Courtesy to IMT!
-Update 4/02/08: Punisher Sounds donated couresty of Dead-X (-^__^-)v; Added New Intro and Grab animation (Page 26)
-Update 3/21/08: Added New Beta Video; Added Calender Bars for better progress tracking, 3 New N. Fury Animations added
-Update 3/17/08: MvC Nick Fury announced for Camieo and Possible assistance. (Page 21)
-Update 3/14/08: MvC Punisher is accepted into the Marvel Vs. Capcom: EoH Project.
-Update 3/8/08: Updated Air Strike Hyper with helicopter sounds.
-Update 3/7/08: Added new beta move: Knife Throw, New beta Grab: GroundPound, Updated bazooka hyper; 5 Screenies (Page 19)
-Update 3/1/08:  Added Alternative intro "Jacket Toss", Re-Vamped Bazooka Hyper; 3 new screenshots (Page 16)
-Update 2/23/08: Added Helicopter Hyper Courtesy of "Jango", Minor alignment issues. Preparing for Phase 2.
-Update 2/17/08: Uploaded Beta Video. Added Shotgun attack and Intro Courtesy of Excursion. Video Above.
-Update 2/12/08: 100% Completion of re-Vamp on Gun/Face; Completed Jump Punch Set (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Update 2/05/08: Added Push animation; Complete Block animations (Stand, Crounch, Air) Screens (Page 11)
-Update 1/30/08: Added final jump kick to complete set (Light, Medium, Heavy), 1 Screenshot (Page 8 )
-Update 1/27/08: Added new beta move: Knife Upper (Page 7); Added Currently Spriting Section.
-Update 1/26/08: Added new beta move: M4 Attack; "GetHit" Crouching animations; 3 New Screenshot (Page 6)
-Update 1/22/08: Added Walking back and Back hop animations. 3 New Screenshots.
-Update 1/21/08: Added final crouching kick to complete set (Light, medium, heavy)
-Update 1/21/08: Added SuperJump (thanks to Fallen Angel's Tutorial and assistance.)
-Update 1/20/08: New Screenshots (Page 4)
-Update 1/20/08: 100% Completion of re-vamping boots and skull teeth (Page 4)
-Update 1/16/08: New Hyper Portriat Courtesy of the imfamous .Batzarro. (page 3)

:w00t: Hello readers and thank you once again from taking time to check out my work in progress.

For those who aren't familiar with me, I go by the name "aPoCaLyPsE", and ever since I first discovered mugen sometime last year, I've been forever debtful and soon decided one day to make my own MUGEN character....And today here he stands:

:o MVC_Punisher :o

Punisher been in development for the past six months now (Since 11/26/07) and is damn near 100% completed in Phase 1, and NOW PREPARING FOR PHASE 2. I'm editing all the sprites one by one and programming on the side, with newly aquired assistance from select consultants. ( -^__^- )v

>:-(-| ANY IDEAS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THIS CHARACTER MAY BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION >:-(-|

...as I'm trying to bring in a character into MUGEN that should have been a decent mugen character from day one. Looking for comments and critism people. Thank you and enjoi the shots. (-'_^ )b

-"aPoC."

Whats behind the pictures "aPoC."?
-------------------------------------
-Standing Animations
-Crouching Animations
-Walking Animations (Walk, run dash,)
-Walking Back Animations (Walk, hop)
-Running Animations (01/20/08)
-Dashing Animations
-Jumping Animations
-Falling Animations
-Taunting Animations
-Pushing Animations
-Throwing Animations (Grab, Flip, Detonate; Unloading Clip (Still Programming)
-Blocking Animations (Stand, Crouch,Air)
-"GetHit" Upper Animations (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-"GetHit" Lower Animations (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-"GetHit" Crouching Animations (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-2 WinPoses; (1 Winpose still in programming)
-3 Intro (Van Intro; Jacket Intro; Nick Fury Intro - Missing Sounds)
-SuperJump (Courtesy Of Fallen Angel)
-Standing Punches (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Standing Kicks (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Crouching Punches (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Crouching Kicks (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Jumping Kicks (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Jumping Punches (Light, Medium, Heavy)
-Quarter-circle Punch special (Move name still pending)
    -Light punch = Knock back
    -Medium punch = projective punch, knockdown
    -Heavy punch = projective punch to Uzi Spray combo
-Beta Move: M4 attack (still pending)
-Beta Move: Knife Upper (still penging)
-Beta Move: Knife Throw (Still pending)
-Beta Move: AK Attack (still pending)
-Beta Move: Shotgun blast (still pending)
-Beta Grab Move: Grab, Flip, Detonate. (Throw; Complete, now in game)
-65 Hyper moves
    -Hyper Bazooka
    -Melee Hyper
    -Air Strike
    -Ground Pound Hyper
    -Capt. Punisher Hyper
    -Old Skool Combo feat. Punisher and Nick Fury (still in current developement)
-Some blood hitsparks

Ok, so whats missing?
----------------------------
-Striker Development
-Counter Delevopment
-Special Moves (Nothing set in stone, looking for ideas)
-Few more Hypers (2 pending ideas, looking for ideas)
-Old Skool Hyper still in programming
-More HitSparks
-MvC effects
-Finishing Touches (Final gun edit, Launcher edit x2 and other "little" things)

Currently Spriting....
-----------------------------
- More Attacks
- New Intro
- CLASSIFIED - (Top Secret Information)

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 04:00:16 PM by laspacho »

Offline cHoMp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 16, 2021, 01:40:37 PM
  • VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!
    • PM!. El Power Mexicano
    • Email
it looks good so far but fix those images they don't show up

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
My only complaints are:

He's HUGE. I never imagined Punisher being so musclebound.

And the live-action picture. Try to get someone to make you a more MvC big portrait.

Other then that, I look forward to this, who's the chick in this pic?  http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/aPoCaLyPsE2004/beta6.jpg

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
this looks really promising if you touch it up a little. the bottom of his skull emblem looks a little weird in the shots, it could use some shading, it looks a little strange how it overlaps the belt. this is probably a personal preference, but i don't like the small portrait and hyper portraits. other than that, it looks like a prety cool Cable edit.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
My only complaints are:

And the live-action picture. Try to get someone to make you a more MvC big portrait.

Other then that, I look forward to this, who's the chick in this pic?  http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/aPoCaLyPsE2004/beta6.jpg

Fair enough, I was thinking about changing the live action picture too, but I needed a quick filler for the time being. It will probably be changed later as I'm fine toothing the characters for it's final verision unless someone would be up for the challenge of making a MvC Big portrait and gaining a spot in the credits of my character. Oh and the lady in the sprite is CCI Kula from the King of Fighters Series.

this looks really promising if you touch it up a little. the bottom of his skull emblem looks a little weird in the shots, it could use some shading, it looks a little strange how it overlaps the belt. this is probably a personal preference, but i don't like the small portrait and hyper portraits. other than that, it looks like a prety cool Cable edit.

Yeh, it does clash a little in the stomach/bet area of the skull but i can assure you it looks a lot better when it's actually in motion, the sprites kinda blend from the angles of the attack and the time i can get off the controller to take the shot. Some of these shots don't serve justice, tho i do intended to make visual changes once the basic animations are in stone. Noting the Hyper Portrait thing too.

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 07:12:02 PM by aPoCaLyPsE187 »

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
Wow it looks cool! Cant wait for this  :thumbsup:

Userbar By The Dude Z

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Yeah, definitely touch-up the skull on his uniform.. I think it's supposed to be two main lines going down.. not 5 or 6.. lol. Touch-up the Hyper Portrait, as well.

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
Finally Big Pun gets done on mugen!! Good jod man. Is my man in the van that gives him weapons gonna make an appearance? Or maybe an intro with him in the Captain America/Punisher costume? Anyways good luck on the character! :) :thumbsup:

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
Finally Big Pun gets done on mugen!! Good jod man. Is my man in the van that gives him weapons gonna make an appearance? Or maybe an intro with him in the Captain America/Punisher costume? Anyways good luck on the character! :) :thumbsup:

those are really good ideas i like the cap costume idea  :)

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
Looks promising. I agree about the Hyper Portrait though. I do think the Nick Fury sprite doesn't look good though. A MvC char should have a MvC styled striker.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Besides what has been mentioned, he looks very pormising. Keep it up :thumbsup:

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS :) it s been some time now i was waiting someone do a punisher character, great.

Offline nopihina

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 31, 2019, 09:16:07 AM
    • Email
he have the rocket launcher with bb hood missle and jill's launcher and he have bb hood uzi
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 04:18:59 AM by rollymatthew(rm) »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Yeah this Punisher looks pretty good ! I also do not like the small portraits or the hyper portraits . Also the knee pads coming off the boots should go .  Keep it up we needed a good Punisher for mugen .

Good luck with this .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
Looks promising :thumbsup:

Except

The teeth of the Skull. You should shorten them and shade it a bit.
The hair is blue? You should just use a lighter shade of black or dark grey.
I like the portraits but the hyper img should be cropped instead of a black square.

The missiles fire from behind the barrel holes of the launcher

Honestly, good luck with it. Im sure it will only get better %%- %%- %%-
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:10:42 AM by MunkyMouf »
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline celobateira

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 07, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
    • Email
Man that's gonna be huge, congratulations
No one dies virgin, life f..k us all

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:43:39 AM
Looking really great. I may try doing the MvC hyper pic for him if I have time. I've already done a few so I know how to. :) Can't wait to try him out though.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline REDHOT

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
    • Mugen Latino
It´s very good man.
Just one thing, for me Punisher is very veeeery similar to cable (in sprites), try to change something in the legs or in the stance.
Good luck in this punisher!

Offline giammo84

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 09, 2011, 06:45:44 AM
Punisher is one of my favourite chars, I wish you all the best...finally someone has decide to create him!
 %%- %%- =P~Good luck and tell us everynews about it :)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Besides some problems this punisher looks Very good!

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
Looking very promising!
If you want to keep him MvC style, ditch the old-skool Punisher & Nick Fury assist imho

Good luck on him :thumbsup:
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
Well i took me only like 5 minutes but heres a MvC Hyper portrait for punisher
Good luck on your wip   ^:)^ ^:)^ XD||

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
Well i took me only like 5 minutes but heres a MvC Hyper portrait for punisher
Good luck on your wip   ^:)^ ^:)^ XD||

Wow...what love.

If i would have known that i was going to this much support and advice i would have posted him up back in December. Thanks Sonic7 for the MvC Hyper portrait, I'll probably use it was all rights to you, if thats ok? Any special name to credit it to? Let me know, As for what i've read from you all, i just want to thank you agian and note not to fail you all with this character. keep the critism comming tho. As for all updated for Punisher this point on, I will be modifying my first post here  and there with all the latest news, looking for a beta release hopefully by the next month   soon, unless noted otherwise. (-'_^- )b

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 05:11:44 PM by aPoCaLyPsE187 »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email

very nice for your interpretation of The punisher

I think he's very porportioned to his comic book equivalent, especially for his 1980s icon apperance as drawn by Jim Lee, which is very different than the skinner movie version.

Not to sure about the mini Punisher and Nick Fury running around... Mini me?

Keep working on those sprites, you'll have a great character in the end.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:54:19 PM by Acey »

Offline dafamily

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 01, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
    • Email
agreed with everyone else here this is truly an awesome character, can't wait until he's done!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal