collapse

Author Topic: MvC Punisher: EoH Project  (Read 60656 times)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Re: MvC Punisher: EoH Project
« Reply #425 on: April 23, 2008, 05:26:03 AM »
Damn, Punisher is looking nice...

>:-(-| But is Deadpool gonna be in the next MvC too?
>:-(-| NO.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #426 on: April 24, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »
Video Update and Progress Update on Page 1. "Punisher an Friends"  :thumbsup:

-"aPoC."

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 23, 2023, 06:47:15 PM
    • AWESOME HARE
    • https://squareup.com/store/random-select-comics
    • Email
« Reply #427 on: April 24, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
Impressive! :)

I have a suggestions.

-How about more hit potential for Punisher's helicopter? I think by increasing the amount of hits it would be an even greater crowd pleaser. 50 to 60 something hits tops. ;) Besides I love high combo's.

-Lovin' the new anime frames for close combat I say the more new animation frames for Punisher the better.

-Dunno if this question has been asked but will Punisher have a battle van super? I think it would be cool if you added one in.

Good stuff.
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #428 on: April 24, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »
Impressive! :)

I have a suggestions.

-How about more hit potential for Punisher's helicopter? I think by increasing the amount of hits it would be an even greater crowd pleaser. 50 to 60 something hits tops. ;) Besides I love high combo's.

I intend to increase the hit potenial very soon, Damage will be decrease a little, and will still remain a Lv. 2 hyper.

-Lovin' the new anime frames for close combat I say the more new animation frames for Punisher the better.

Same here, I have big plans for both animations in due time. Thanks  :thumbsup:

-Dunno if this question has been asked but will Punisher have a battle van super? I think it would be cool if you added one in.

As of now it's just planned for an alternate introduction but who knows really? Would you guys like to see a Battle Van Hyper?

>:-(-|: Laspacho, I totally kilt your name creds on my lastest vid, MANY APOLOGIZES. I just realized it, and I quad-checked everything. I was going off memory when I was making the video.  ~X( That sucks I feel so bad.

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:59:46 PM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #429 on: April 24, 2008, 01:50:17 PM »
Wow, wow, and WOW Punisher looks awesome in that video.

I was just laughing that you miss-spelled my name.   :D
It's just cool seeing Metalman in the video fighting Punisher.
You also have V1 and not V1.1 of Metalman in the video too.   :DxDie

Best of luck with the finishing touches can't wait to try him out one day.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2008, 02:03:10 PM »
 >:-(-|: Updating to 1.1 :)

...and feel free to misspell my name too, got enough letter for it N-E-Daze.  :D

-"aPoC."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2008, 04:07:15 PM »
Who is Laspancho & why did he make a Metal Man just like Laspacho's ?   :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Dude those land mines are incredible . I think this is the first time I seen that move in a video .

D*mn this boy looks to be almost done . Everything looks great with Punisher .  :thumbsup:

Now how long did it take you to create him , so far ? Just curious .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline cajun gambito

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 19, 2009, 09:02:01 AM
    • Email
« Reply #432 on: April 24, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »
fantastic ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #433 on: April 24, 2008, 04:37:27 PM »

Officially started in October '07 sometime, I was creating for my first internet release and i had already started a previous character since June:

MVC Naruto

and

MVC Punisher

My best friend wouldn't stop talking about how bad he'd wanna see punisher and whom would be the best base. Topic got so deep, it turns me away from the Naruto/Ryu edit. His agruement made sense since Ryu is a straight foward guy and the only base Ryu is really good for is Altered Ryu's, really. But I didn't announce him until November, tho I was lurking around the Help section for awhile, it was the only section I'd known.

Appreicate the critz too.

:)

-"aPoC."    

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
    • AWESOME HARE
    • Email
« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
I intend to increase the hit potential very soon, Damage will be decrease a little, and will still remain a Lv. 2 hyper.

Yes! Yes! That is exactly what I want. A very impressive high combo. The damage doesn't have to be too great we wouldn't want him to have cheating ability after all. So this is the best bet. :) Yeah go with that!

Good to know, good to know. This is great!

As of now it's just planned for an alternate introduction but who knows really? Would you guys like to see a Battle Van Hyper?

Before MvC2 came out. I had two dreams... one was to see Marvel characters like The Punisher, The Thing, and Dare Devil in MvC2 or in another versus series, even if in a Mugen game (thus far my 1st dream has come true thanks to Apocalypse) my 2nd dream is to see Punisher bring out his Battle Van as the ultimate move and go nuts shooting up the place. I get the idea from watching Ruby Heart from MvC2 bring out her pirate ship for a super.

Well, what if it was done almost the same way but instead it was The Punisher bringing out his Battle Van as a super? I think the Battle Van can have that "WTF!! OH SNAP!!!" interesting effect on people you know? Sort of like "no he did not just do that!! Frank Castle is crazy!!!" It's awesome, it's unpredictable and it will kick your caboose. So what do ya say guys? You with me on this?

Apocalypse. I for one would love to see the Battle Van come out reek havoc shooting proton cannon sized beams, catapults, heavy machine guns, napalm, rockets, homing missiles and other such fire power. I say that will make for the ultimate hyper combo.
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #435 on: April 24, 2008, 05:04:16 PM »

Officially started in October '07 sometime, I was creating for my first internet release and i had already started a previous character since June:

MVC Naruto

and

MVC Punisher

My best friend wouldn't stop talking about how bad he'd wanna see punisher and whom would be the best base. Topic got so deep, it turns me away from the Naruto/Ryu edit. His agruement made sense since Ryu is a straight foward guy and the only base Ryu is really good for is Altered Ryu's, really. But I didn't announce him until November, tho I was lurking around the Help section for awhile, it was the only section I'd known.

-"aPoC."   

So , you have been at him quite awhile , now

Man that Naruto looks great !

I know what you are saying . Ever since I started creating , One of my " buddies "  is driving me nuts to make a good Guyver . Or resprite the one that exists . Since Guyver is one of my favorite animes , I will probably end up making one . Someday .....

(click to show/hide)

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #436 on: April 24, 2008, 05:26:39 PM »
Just watched the latest vid, progressing nicely I see, I esp. like the explosions on the landmines, good stuff 8)
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #437 on: April 24, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »

MVC Naruto

and

MVC Punisher

-"aPoC."   

I know what you are saying . Ever since I started creating , One of my " buddies "  is driving me nuts to make a good Guyver . Or resprite the one that exists . Since Guyver is one of my favorite animes , I will probably end up making one . Someday .....

If oyu do a Guyver, I would like to help you in any way that I can.

Offline Raziel28436

• Last Login:August 25, 2008, 03:37:18 PM
    • Email
« Reply #438 on: April 25, 2008, 08:15:11 AM »
I intend to increase the hit potential very soon, Damage will be decrease a little, and will still remain a Lv. 2 hyper.

Yes! Yes! That is exactly what I want. A very impressive high combo. The damage doesn't have to be too great we wouldn't want him to have cheating ability after all. So this is the best bet. :) Yeah go with that!

Before MvC2 came out. I had two dreams... one was to see Marvel characters like The Punisher, The Thing, and Dare Devil in MvC2 or in another versus series, even if in a Mugen game (thus far my 1st dream has come true thanks to Apocalypse) my 2nd dream is to see Punisher bring out his Battle Van as the ultimate move and go nuts shooting up the place. I get the idea from watching Ruby Heart from MvC2 bring out her pirate ship for a super.

Well, what if it was done almost the same way but instead it was The Punisher bringing out his Battle Van as a super? I think the Battle Van can have that "WTF!! OH SNAP!!!" interesting effect on people you know? Sort of like "no he did not just do that!! Frank Castle is crazy!!!" It's awesome, it's unpredictable and it will kick your caboose. So what do ya say guys? You with me on this?

Apocalypse. I for one would love to see the Battle Van come out reek havoc shooting proton cannon sized beams, catapults, heavy machine guns, napalm, rockets, homing missiles and other such fire power. I say that will make for the ultimate hyper combo.
yes, sir I would love to see a Battle Van hyper!

I was thinking you could have it run over player two and well his getting up have The Puisher boots the back doors open to see a minigun attached to it and have him shoot up the screen.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2008, 03:05:13 PM »

MVC Naruto

and

MVC Punisher

-"aPoC."   

If oyu do a Guyver, I would like to help you in any way that I can.

>:-(-|

Sorry Apoc for " invading " your thread . But Guyver will be started . Probably after Medieval Spawn . I want to make Guyver 3 , but I really have a hard time shading black on sprites . So I will probably just sprite a Guyver 1 . Or maybe I could make Guyver 3 , I'll just make sprite blue & make a black palette . That could actually work now that I know how to make palettes .

(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #440 on: April 26, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »

I think the "WTF!!! OH SNAP!!!" happens when the battle helicopter comes out. That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing the battle van but isn't it in an intro??? Anyway I see a huge laser cannon come out from the top of the van and shoot a big beam all the way accross the floor leaving a flame trail in it's wake. I say a laser cannon because he already has a lot of bullet type moves. This way he has a different type of weapon. I got another questions how many hypers are you going to have and how many do you have already?

Thanks DG!

Offline Shredder

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 28, 2010, 11:41:50 AM
« Reply #441 on: April 26, 2008, 08:12:59 PM »
What explosive did he used to make that mines? I want some.
They also should be timed, as they are they shield him too much.

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
    • AWESOME HARE
    • Email
« Reply #442 on: April 27, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »
Good ideas all of you. I especially like yours Raziel28436 ^^(PM)^

Battle Van Hyper FTW!
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline The_Opn

• Last Login:April 25, 2010, 12:03:21 PM
« Reply #443 on: April 27, 2008, 08:58:48 AM »
''yes, sir I would love to see a Battle Van hyper!

I was thinking you could have it run over player two and well (while) his (he's) getting up have The Punisher boot the back doors open to see a mini gun attached to it and have him shoot up the screen.''

QIA

I would also like to see a berserker mode a la the ps2 game that came out after the tom jane movie.

I think the blue suit, white bandanna would make an excellent (player 2) palate swapped suit

off topic I'd like to see your Naruto. And possibly the 1st form of Apocalypse.

Also does anyone know where I can find a Guyver while an update is being debated?

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #444 on: April 27, 2008, 11:06:04 AM »
Good ideas all of you. I especially like yours Raziel28436 ^^(PM)^

Battle Van Hyper FTW!

I agree. A lot of creativity in the air. Once again thank you family.  =D>

..I was thinking you could have it run over player two and well (while) his (he's) getting up have The Punisher boot the back doors open to see a mini gun attached to it and have him shoot up the screen.''

..I wouldn't mind seeing the battle van but isn't it in an intro??? Anyway I see a huge laser cannon come out from the top of the van and shoot a big beam all the way accross the floor leaving a flame trail in it's wake.

...I say a laser cannon because he already has a lot of bullet type moves...

I got another questions how many hypers are you going to have and how many do you have already?

I think I'm seeing something to work with here... Currently Punisher has 3 playable Beta hypers and 1 in current programming.

...They also should be timed, as they are they shield him too much.

Good Point, I'll take note of that. :) Keep in mind they were intended as Proximity mines not timed mines, but a destroyself state over some extended  time wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sorry Apoc for " invading " your thread . But Guyver will be started . Probably after Medieval Spawn . I want to make Guyver 3 , but I really have a hard time shading black on sprites . So I will probably just sprite a Guyver 1 . Or maybe I could make Guyver 3 , I'll just make sprite blue & make a black palette . That could actually work now that I know how to make palettes .

No worries, I'm actually a big guyver fan too, so of all the characters you could have mensionsed and you announced a possible guyver I was like  :o....Brutal. I'll be sure to look out for this W.I.P if it hit the drawing boards.

-"aPoC."

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
    • AWESOME HARE
    • Email
« Reply #445 on: April 27, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »
I knew the Apoc man would be down with the plan. One more thing; I think you should expand the size of the Van so that when it comes out it will really wow the crowd. About the same size as a regular van if not bigger.
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline thrasherpunk

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 20, 2009, 12:07:54 PM
  • god of thunder and rock n' roll
« Reply #446 on: April 28, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »
hmm looks too much of cable.. how bout swapping the head of cody? i think looks good too.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #447 on: April 28, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »
hmm looks too much of cable.. how bout swapping the head of cody? i think looks good too.

Or perhaps Cable was made to look too much like Punisher... Wonder if Capcom orginally planned on having the Punisher but later decided he was too violent so they changed him into Cable?

Offline thrasherpunk

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 20, 2009, 12:07:54 PM
  • god of thunder and rock n' roll
« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
okay scratch that, i think he looks like young frank. anyway for the voice i think we can borrow nick fury's voice from mua. it'll really suit him i got it just tell me and il upload it.

EDIT: oh yeah before anything else. i didn't make the sprite. i forgot who the author is but credit all goes to him and not me okay? so no drama pls
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 07:08:11 AM by thrasherpunk »

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
    • AWESOME HARE
    • Email
« Reply #449 on: April 29, 2008, 12:13:14 AM »

Or perhaps Cable was made to look too much like Punisher... Wonder if Capcom orginally planned on having the Punisher but later decided he was too violent so they changed him into Cable?

Hmmmm I never really thought of that one. When I heard news MvC2 was being created I immediately assumed Punisher would be in the game boy was I crushed when it was Cable. Don't get me wrong Cable is the man but Punisher is like king of all bad-asses.
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat