collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128109 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #7750 on: January 22, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »
GG Trunky annd AJ they were fun :w00t:

yea fun matches guys  :thumbsup:

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7751 on: January 22, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »
masta masta.......if u wish to add me i think that whoppin is something id love to see  @^@

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #7752 on: January 22, 2009, 11:19:45 PM »
To all SSBB players, Retsu/Akeme has quit/retired from SSBB until further notice. This means i may return but for now i am done with SSBB competitively ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:26:04 PM by Retsu »

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #7753 on: January 22, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »
Sucks to see you quit but its your choice! Nice brawling with you dude.

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7754 on: January 22, 2009, 11:35:40 PM »
So ya'll back? 'Bout time, I'm gettin' my router next weekend, 'bout to put ya'll in your place.  Jk.  :D

I'm looking foward to brawlin' you people soon!  :w00t:
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #7755 on: January 23, 2009, 01:20:41 AM »
So ya'll back? 'Bout time, I'm gettin' my router next weekend, 'bout to put ya'll in your place.  Jk.  :D

ah dang, im gonna get beatin up alot with a falco abuser X_X
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7756 on: January 23, 2009, 01:34:40 AM »
ah dang, im gonna get beatin up alot with a falco abuser X_X

Lol. Aura, how you been, my favorite little brawler.  >:D
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #7757 on: January 23, 2009, 02:22:25 AM »
Lol. Aura, how you been, my favorite little brawler.  >:D

eh just chillin relaxed off of brawl for a bit and playin a little bit but yea ive been doin good
Currently in need of one

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #7758 on: January 23, 2009, 02:41:37 AM »

Well I don't play as much as I used to,but I'll check every now and then...
I may feel a bit rusty but hey its brawl.....

thank you Daigo!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7759 on: January 23, 2009, 01:31:54 PM »
yeah retsu when you first told me that i was like what???!!! I actually thought about quiting after you said that but honestly i cant quit just yet.....got a long way to go.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #7760 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »
yeah retsu when you first told me that i was like what???!!! I actually thought about quiting after you said that but honestly i cant quit just yet.....got a long way to go.
You can't leave before we have our final fatal duel.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7761 on: January 23, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »
lol yeah i know what you mean zr0. we have been battling it out for such a long time to see who has the superior marth and each time it goes down to the wire. the suspense of our matches drives me insane lol. especially at those last few moments where one mistake you are dead or one mistake im dead. i have been reluctant to battle you due to work and slightly losing interest in brawl due to playing so much. from what i can gather from my experience when playing you zr0 is that you can do things that even i cant do or mimic....your attacks and attack speed is more than that of mine online but thats partly due to the delay we experience....in head to head matches u would see my true speed. our techniques however are on about the same level in terms of what we can do with marth though im a lil further ahead of you in the knowledge department as far as marth goes but that due to my long history of playing marth. the footstool spike thing is an area where i have needed to work on but have since gotten better in. in the defence department i am superior than you are but as said earlier your furious attack after attack mentality offsets that and makes it even. there is so much more i could say but ill hold onto that info until the day(if that day comes) i actually quit.thats when i tell you some hidden secrets that i dont think you know because i have yet to see any site mention what i know but i did see one player that knows about it which was why he was raping at a nearby tourney. so with all that said i have to schedule another brawl session when i have an opening in my schedule.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7762 on: January 23, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »
lol yeah i know what you mean zr0. we have been battling it out for such a long time to see who has the superior marth and each time it goes down to the wire. the suspense of our matches drives me insane lol. especially at those last few moments where one mistake you are dead or one mistake im dead. i have been reluctant to battle you due to work and slightly losing interest in brawl due to playing so much. from what i can gather from my experience when playing you zr0 is that you can do things that even i cant do or mimic....your attacks and attack speed is more than that of mine online but thats partly due to the delay we experience....in head to head matches u would see my true speed. our techniques however are on about the same level in terms of what we can do with marth though im a lil further ahead of you in the knowledge department as far as marth goes but that due to my long history of playing marth. the footstool spike thing is an area where i have needed to work on but have since gotten better in. in the defence department i am superior than you are but as said earlier your furious attack after attack mentality offsets that and makes it even. there is so much more i could say but ill hold onto that info until the day(if that day comes) i actually quit.thats when i tell you some hidden secrets that i dont think you know because i have yet to see any site mention what i know but i did see one player that knows about it which was why he was raping at a nearby tourney. so with all that said i have to schedule another brawl session when i have an opening in my schedule.

Wow, long paragraph, first of all, I can tell you who the better Marth player is, straight up, and second, you are superior to no one!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7763 on: January 23, 2009, 07:13:07 PM »
*sigh* kids just dont listen these days........perhaps if you read well enough you would see im pointing out certain parts of his game and certain parts of my game. i never said whose marth was superior. reread it and then talk...dont talk and then read. im superior than him when it comes to protecting myself from attacks...not saying that his defence is good. when are you gonna actually use your head and think read understand before you speak? the day u start doing that then u speak to me...k

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7764 on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »
*sigh* kids just dont listen these days........perhaps if you read well enough you would see im pointing out certain parts of his game and certain parts of my game. i never said whose marth was superior. reread it and then talk...dont talk and then read. im superior than him when it comes to protecting myself from attacks...not saying that his defence is good. when are you gonna actually use your head and think read understand before you speak? the day u start doing that then u speak to me...k

I did read, and you are not superior to him in those aspects.  [-X
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7765 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:49 PM »
and you know this how??????????? exactly.....u dont...end of discussion. moving on....i could be on brawl for the weekend but idk my to do list is piling up really fast. i have help with EOH bug testing, play hella lot of matches in sfHD (cuz im such a fan of street fighter lol), i have to sort out things for work next week, learn how to sprite, learn more about how to do sigs and avies, and catch on sleep i lost this week. my day will be full literally.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7766 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »
and you know this how??????????? exactly.....u dont...end of discussion. moving on....i could be on brawl for the weekend but idk my to do list is piling up really fast. i have help with EOH bug testing, play hella lot of matches in sfHD (cuz im such a fan of street fighter lol), i have to sort out things for work next week, learn how to sprite, learn more about how to do sigs and avies, and catch on sleep i lost this week. my day will be full literally.

Actually, I don't know this, it's my honest opinion, based on what I have seen while fighting you 2, and the opinion of these other brawlers who have also fought you and Zr0!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #7767 on: January 23, 2009, 08:08:57 PM »
The main reason why i stopped playing competitively online because no one really knows how good anyone is on here unless we all fight offline head to head. I say that because this online lag or delay is causing some folks to think there really good when their not. I can pretty much assure you that when you really fight offline in a tournament you will really see if you are good or not. Btw what i just said is just me putting me expressing myself do not take this as an insult/argument and such ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7768 on: January 23, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »
The main reason why i stopped playing competitively online because no one really knows how good anyone is on here unless we all fight offline head to head. I say that because this online lag or delay is causing some folks to think there really good when their not. I can pretty much assure you that when you really fight offline in a tournament you will really see if you are good or not. Btw what i just said is just me putting me expressing myself do not take this as an insult/argument and such ;)

Lag is just in excuse.
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #7769 on: January 23, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »
Yes lag is an excuse for most situations but i am not using lag as an excuse for my defeats and such because i don't care that much about that. What i am saying is that the lag or delay is helping ppl or causing ppl to not preform at best. Yeah i agree you can still pretty well with lag with your skills but at times when you know you had the opponent badly that whens you miss or mess up. Basically all i am trying to say is if we or if all of us were in a room playing offline most of the players on here wouldn't stand a chance or think they are as good as they seem to be due to online. Believe i thought i was pretty good till i tested myself at a real major tournament the difference in skill and speed is much much greatly increased just like for example the difference between saiyan and super saiyan.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #7770 on: January 23, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »
No fighting guys T_T ........
And yes lag is one of the reason we hate wifi for sheesh.

thank you Daigo!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7771 on: January 23, 2009, 09:29:25 PM »
exactly what i mean when i talk about lag. A lost is a lost but i hate when lag causes me to miss attacks i know should have hit and then i lose because of it. Or like when facing xenos wolf i get hit to the air and i dont hit the ground until after 5 hits due to late dodges from button delay. Stuff like that never happens offline. Lag from online is a hinderence to gameplay and causes mistakes that should never take place to take place. Fighting pro is was the firs time ever experienced that kind of speed and play....which is one reason why i got it handed to me badly. The other reason is experience....experience against zero suit. Hell i didnt even know how to unlock the chick let alone play with her lol.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7772 on: January 23, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »
Yes lag is an excuse for most situations but i am not using lag as an excuse for my defeats and such because i don't care that much about that. What i am saying is that the lag or delay is helping ppl or causing ppl to not preform at best. Yeah i agree you can still pretty well with lag with your skills but at times when you know you had the opponent badly that whens you miss or mess up. Basically all i am trying to say is if we or if all of us were in a room playing offline most of the players on here wouldn't stand a chance or think they are as good as they seem to be due to online. Believe i thought i was pretty good till i tested myself at a real major tournament the difference in skill and speed is much much greatly increased just like for example the difference between saiyan and super saiyan.

Well I doubt down air smash spam would win you the match on or offline, I've won 3 tournaments, 2 werent so big, but yeah, all I am saying is you should be able to ajust becouse lets be honest, the lag isn't that horrible.
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #7773 on: January 23, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »
Never said i couldn't adjust, anyways the moral of the story is play offline not online that is the only way you can clearly see who is better ;)

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #7774 on: January 23, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »
Anyone up for brawling?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare