collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127233 times)

Offline R.I.C.O - Twon

• I llu M ina T i
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
  • WHOOP R.I.C.O!!!
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #7525 on: November 16, 2008, 06:03:59 PM »
Heres falco
OMGZ My e-feelings!!! (cheekslap)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7526 on: November 16, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7527 on: November 16, 2008, 07:14:42 PM »
they should gave falco blasters in brawl like in thevideo

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #7528 on: November 16, 2008, 10:20:13 PM »
Anyone wanna play?

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 11:14:26 PM
  • MvC Vanessa and Mary Plz. I will Help and Learn.
    • Email
« Reply #7529 on: November 16, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »
ok let me set things straight *sigh*

@ Daigo  

i see the kid is back and still you havent learned anything yet. to everything you said about stepping on my pride.......sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but ok here we go in real life dude listen ok...straigt no bs and no messing around......you said what you said about me as if you know why i said that to ren and how i meant but the last time i checked im the only one and possibly retsu that knows why i said that to ren. as far as the big ego goes.....by far you are the only one here with the huge ego because i dont have one. what you really need to do is you crawl back under the hole you came from and stay out of other ppl conversations because you dont know what you are talking about at all whatsoever and you didnt even wait for my reply to what ren said did you?.....no you just charge in without even thinking about what you were saying for no reason at all.

moving on.......

@ ren

the reason i say i wasnt trying is because it is the honest truth. that was because i was pointing out your weakness to you the WHOLE time. its not my fault the weaknesses in your game that i say were comon mistakes i made when i first started playing and are so easily exploited to the point where i dont have to go at you full force. the fights werent a waste of time and i will explain why. look at the first bunch of fights we had compared to the last bunch of fights we had. in the last bunch of fights you had learned things you shouldnt do and your gameplay changed immediately and you improved so i stopped using your weakness against you because you stopped falling for it which caused me to use other weaknesses in your game against you. i mean dude your style changed after losing those times right? as far as me missing an opportunity to improve you are right but in the wrong kind of way. what you said about the only way to improve would have been true for back when i had first started playing this game but now i dont improve the same way that you do. se thats not the only way you improve man. well at lest not for me. improve by fighting someone on an equal and or wayyyyyyyyyyyyy higher level than me and thats how i get better. see man i dont have time to start from where you are at then get you way up here because im not learning anything because im winning against you too easily and thats the problem. im using basics and winning so you are learning but yet im becoming a teacher who isnt getting anything out of the deal. this is why i said those things about your level and about seeing how good you are because i need to get beat so bad like how pro did my first time fighting so that i can wise up better my skills higher than the level they are on. i cant learn anything from you because im on way higher level on this game than you at this current point. the way i improve does lead to the sky for me...maybe not for you but for me it does and it helped me get this far and it helps me step my game up everytime.

OK,  I see what you are talking about, my style did change up a bit, I did notice that while playing.  U are right about that.  But that thing that I don't understand is that you say that you are on a wayyyyyy higher lvl than me.  In our fights.  When I played with Mario or Zero Suit, when you beat me they were by 1 stock not a total smash.  Now if you were to 3 or 4 stock me I would admit that.  I have problem taking a loss to someone that is better than me.  You say that you are on a higher lvl than me, I just need to see it thats all.  And thanks for the Fights I did improve a ton from them and I kno what my problem is.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7530 on: November 16, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »
dun worry Ren u'll improve, we all started around ur lvl or less, but playing for so long improves u a lot u'll see

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #7531 on: November 16, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »
I was probably the worst brawler here when I firts got brawl, I faced opponents that were way better than me even though I knew I'd lose. But now I'm pretty decent with atleast half the characters.
Oh and..Anyone wanna play? I've been dying to brawl all day.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7532 on: November 16, 2008, 11:14:34 PM »
I was probably the worst brawler here when I firts got brawl, I faced opponents that were way better than me even though I knew I'd lose. But now I'm pretty decent with atleast half the characters.
Oh and..Anyone wanna play? I've been dying to brawl all day.

I'm 'bout to go online, anyone wanna brawl?
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7533 on: November 16, 2008, 11:19:06 PM »
OK,  I see what you are talking about, my style did change up a bit, I did notice that while playing.  U are right about that.  But that thing that I don't understand is that you say that you are on a wayyyyyy higher lvl than me.  In our fights.  When I played with Mario or Zero Suit, when you beat me they were by 1 stock not a total smash.  Now if you were to 3 or 4 stock me I would admit that.  I have problem taking a loss to someone that is better than me.  You say that you are on a higher lvl than me, I just need to see it thats all.  And thanks for the Fights I did improve a ton from them and I kno what my problem is.
i see what u are saying and in actuality i kind of did. against your mario and zero suit and that time u picked marth doesnt count to me. honestly through and through i see your potential as a brawler seriously and normally yes i would brawl u and get you there myself but u see i myself have a lot to accomplish and until i accomplish what i set out to do i cant really do it. thats why i have to train so hard against those who are a lot better than me but thats hard to find u know.  well then again i havent played off line that much so my timing is off a lot and this online is what kills my speed, timing, mind games, and combos i found out that i make up. its hard for me still to adjust to fighting hard online which is why i can never take brawls online to seriously cuz theres always button delay and lag. all that stuff you see me "fall" for online are things i would never fall for head to head. i want to adjust more offline cuz if i keep playing online with bad connections its gonna bring down my game and timing. i noticed this more when i went to the tourney

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7534 on: November 16, 2008, 11:22:45 PM »
dun worry Ren u'll improve, we all started around ur lvl or less, but playing for so long improves u a lot u'll see

I know I will improve,  Im playing people that are better than me.  its just that seeing is believing. and if he smashed me then I would understand why he says that.  But he didnt so I don't know.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7535 on: November 16, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »
I know I will improve,  Im playing people that are better than me.  its just that seeing is believing. and if he smashed me then I would understand why he says that.  But he didnt so I don't know.

Wanna Brawl? I'ma add you!
Coming 2099.

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7536 on: November 16, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »
Wanna Brawl? I'ma add you!

I would but I have to do this homework,  yesterday while I have fighting Donald for 4 or 5 hours I was supposed to being doing my work. Now I HAVE to do it today.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #7537 on: November 16, 2008, 11:57:04 PM »
Yo Daigo, ggs I was testin out my Ike. lol why'd you have to beat me with Ike xD

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7538 on: November 17, 2008, 01:00:57 AM »
i see what u are saying and in actuality i kind of did. against your mario and zero suit and that time u picked marth doesnt count to me. honestly through and through i see your potential as a brawler seriously and normally yes i would brawl u and get you there myself but u see i myself have a lot to accomplish and until i accomplish what i set out to do i cant really do it. thats why i have to train so hard against those who are a lot better than me but thats hard to find u know.  well then again i havent played off line that much so my timing is off a lot and this online is what kills my speed, timing, mind games, and combos i found out that i make up. its hard for me still to adjust to fighting hard online which is why i can never take brawls online to seriously cuz theres always button delay and lag. all that stuff you see me "fall" for online are things i would never fall for head to head. i want to adjust more offline cuz if i keep playing online with bad connections its gonna bring down my game and timing. i noticed this more when i went to the tourney

I kno what you are saying about the timing.  Because I have to adjust to online,  Its like everything comes out a split second later and it was like i had to slow myself down.  And in a since buffer my moves in but with that came the nonsense rolling and no doing my up b when needed.  Im used to playing in tourney offline, and with friends offline. SO it I a huge move for me too.  It kills my Ike terriblely with my mind gamnes and combos.  I try to take it seriously butt there is always a mess up.  Which is why I havent played online until I meet everyone here.  OH and the Marth,  I used to play with him on Melee but I havent touched him on brawl til that fight.  But you are good and I do have a lot to learn. Thats why i playing you guys now.  And there is a certain point that I want to get to also.  Mario is my main again, it was Ike, but He has been revived.  I got rid of him once  saw how much they took way on his knock back.  But I just have to play more tactical now.  And thats what I have to adjust to with him.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #7539 on: November 17, 2008, 02:26:14 AM »
Yo Daigo, ggs I was testin out my Ike. lol why'd you have to beat me with Ike xD
Lol didn't you hated Ike before?!

thank you Daigo!

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #7540 on: November 17, 2008, 02:46:01 AM »
Heh.....I didn't really have much problem adjusting from offline to online play or vice versa. Though at first I did of course, but after so many fights, it's just natural for me. Besides, my playing is more off of reaction, or used to be anyways when I played heavily, than anything else I think.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7541 on: November 17, 2008, 02:13:09 PM »
I kno what you are saying about the timing.  Because I have to adjust to online,  Its like everything comes out a split second later and it was like i had to slow myself down.  And in a since buffer my moves in but with that came the nonsense rolling and no doing my up b when needed.  Im used to playing in tourney offline, and with friends offline. SO it I a huge move for me too.  It kills my Ike terriblely with my mind gamnes and combos.  I try to take it seriously butt there is always a mess up.  Which is why I havent played online until I meet everyone here.  OH and the Marth,  I used to play with him on Melee but I havent touched him on brawl til that fight.  But you are good and I do have a lot to learn. Thats why i playing you guys now.  And there is a certain point that I want to get to also.  Mario is my main again, it was Ike, but He has been revived.  I got rid of him once  saw how much they took way on his knock back.  But I just have to play more tactical now.  And thats what I have to adjust to with him.
ok ill play u again today then

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7542 on: November 17, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »
Anyone wanna Brawl? Post up if you do!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #7543 on: November 17, 2008, 06:24:08 PM »
I might but i am looking forward to playing against donald ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #7544 on: November 17, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
Lol didn't you hated Ike before?!
haha yeah, but after messing around with him during friendlies he turned out to be a pretty fun chatracter so I tried to get good with him : D

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #7545 on: November 17, 2008, 11:49:37 PM »
GGs Zr0 those matches pretty funny,better shapen up Squirtle next time so I won't mess up badly X<,I'm sorry if we didn't do teams,like I said,I stop liking them :/

thank you Daigo!

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #7546 on: November 17, 2008, 11:52:05 PM »
Yeah ggs. I didm't mind, I didn't wanna do teams that badly : P

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7547 on: November 18, 2008, 02:09:59 AM »
dang i got caught up in this new mmo. I forgot to brawl lol wow.

Offline Akeme

• Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #7548 on: November 18, 2008, 04:50:43 AM »
dang i got caught up in this new mmo. I forgot to brawl lol wow.
Same with me ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7549 on: November 18, 2008, 08:57:21 AM »
i got lv 6 man and now i have like 8 quests i got to do and i talked to ling already. It does tell you where to go in coordinates. I even flew way to another side of the game on a mission and i found some weak monsters.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare