collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128037 times)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #7475 on: November 15, 2008, 11:21:20 PM »
im home so get on but ill be on really soon

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7476 on: November 15, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »
im home so get on but ill be on really soon

ok ill be on waiting

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 11:14:26 PM
  • MvC Vanessa and Mary Plz. I will Help and Learn.
    • Email
« Reply #7477 on: November 15, 2008, 11:33:58 PM »
Let me know when you guys get on, so we can play.  And Donald are we still going to have our match.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7478 on: November 15, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
sure man just give me a sec had to do sumthin but ill officially jump on the wii in 10 mins.

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7479 on: November 15, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »
sure man just give me a sec had to do sumthin but ill officially jump on the wii in 10 mins.

Aight bet that, Ill be on in a bit then too.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #7480 on: November 16, 2008, 12:02:13 AM »
My connection died.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #7481 on: November 16, 2008, 12:04:41 AM »
My connection died.

lol u cut us all off

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7482 on: November 16, 2008, 12:14:05 AM »
sorry for the bad start off rg. I been outside in pure cold all day so im shaking really badly. It doesnt help since im anemic also

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7483 on: November 16, 2008, 01:35:43 AM »
Gg's people!  :w00t:
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #7484 on: November 16, 2008, 01:36:24 AM »
Gg's people!  :w00t:

right back at u guys  :thumbsup:

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #7485 on: November 16, 2008, 02:03:09 AM »
GGs guys!
Aj,I think you should check if your items are on! XD

thank you Daigo!

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7486 on: November 16, 2008, 03:45:53 AM »
GGs Don, =D>

Like the Marth, I would like to see u and Zr0 fight.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7487 on: November 16, 2008, 03:49:11 AM »
Thanks for the battles ren and everyone else. Maybe another time. Retsu call me when u get back if im up i got something to tell u about what happened at work.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7488 on: November 16, 2008, 03:52:35 AM »
sorry to double post but lol yeah we are still quite rivals zr0 and i. We go at it from time to time still. Maybe another day though with that watch match

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7489 on: November 16, 2008, 03:52:57 AM »
What u think am i a bum or whaat. Don

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7490 on: November 16, 2008, 03:54:41 AM »
do u want my opinion seriously?

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7491 on: November 16, 2008, 04:00:22 AM »
do u want my opinion seriously?

of course, u making it seem like i will get mad or something its just ur opinion.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7492 on: November 16, 2008, 04:16:40 AM »
no its not that. I jus was surprised is all. Well truth is i wasnt trying the whole time until i got those wins in with zero suit and when u saw me play harder i dont think u were expecting that. See i could used her weakness against but then i would be much fun for. U got a long way to go as far your level goes. U werent gutter trash but you werent id say exactly what i thought u might..

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7493 on: November 16, 2008, 04:21:32 AM »
no its not that. I jus was surprised is all. Well truth is i wasnt trying the whole time until i got those wins in with zero suit and when u saw me play harder i dont think u were expecting that. See i could used her weakness against but then i would be much fun for. U got a long way to go as far your level goes. U werent gutter trash but you werent id say exactly what i thought u might..

You are feeling yourself way too much, egos aside before I bruise them all!
Swallow your pride before I step on it... Again!
Coming 2099.

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7494 on: November 16, 2008, 05:34:24 AM »

You know whats funny,  I figured you were going to say that,  And I think that it is all bull to tell tha truth.  You talk say that you want to get better but that is not the way to get better.  As you saw there were multiple times that I would avoid you have an opening, but I wouldn't take them.  The way you get better is to find your weaknesses and make adjustments to them.  Then after that your opponent will make adjustment then you will have to adjust again.  Being able to make adjustments in battle is how you get better in Smash dude.  Since you decided not to use that weakness, then I missed a chance to get better and so did you.  If you can't learn how to get better then you won't get better.  I want to get better and if you are so called weren't trying then all of our fight were a waste.  If we play again come full or there is no point if you plan for improvement.  If I beat you then that mean that me an you are on or around to same lvl.  So that means that you have ways to go also.

I hope I didn't sound mean or mad or anything but, I want improvement and what you are doing doesn't lead to the sky,  Keep it up and you will be on land for a long time.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #7495 on: November 16, 2008, 06:47:56 AM »
You know whats funny,  I figured you were going to say that,  And I think that it is all bull to tell tha truth.  You talk say that you want to get better but that is not the way to get better.  As you saw there were multiple times that I would avoid you have an opening, but I wouldn't take them.  The way you get better is to find your weaknesses and make adjustments to them.  Then after that your opponent will make adjustment then you will have to adjust again.  Being able to make adjustments in battle is how you get better in Smash dude.  Since you decided not to use that weakness, then I missed a chance to get better and so did you.  If you can't learn how to get better then you won't get better.  I want to get better and if you are so called weren't trying then all of our fight were a waste.  If we play again come full or there is no point if you plan for improvement.  If I beat you then that mean that me an you are on or around to same lvl.  So that means that you have ways to go also.

I hope I didn't sound mean or mad or anything but, I want improvement and what you are doing doesn't lead to the sky,  Keep it up and you will be on land for a long time.
Wow ppl here are something but i just have one question do you guys play competitively like if you were going to play in a tournament or not. @Ren, also lets not start anything here he was just giving his opinion that is why he asked are you sure plus. @ Daigo, all i can say is you are something for saying this-
You are feeling yourself way too much, egos aside before I bruise them all!
Swallow your pride before I step on it... Again!
I mean seriously just asking in a very polite way do you really think your the top or the best guy on here? remember i am just asking in a very polite way so i am expecting a mature answer no trouble ok ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Renegade65

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7496 on: November 16, 2008, 08:11:15 AM »
Wow ppl here are something but i just have one question do you guys play competitively like if you were going to play in a tournament or not. @Ren, also lets not start anything here he was just giving his opinion that is why he asked are you sure plus. @ Daigo, all i can say is you are something for saying this-I mean seriously just asking in a very polite way do you really think your the top or the best guy on here? remember i am just asking in a very polite way so i am expecting a mature answer no trouble ok ;)

Retsu, im not trying to start anything at all. Thats just an opinion of an opinion.  The last thing that i want to do is start something because i been looking for people to play for awhile and I have found them and I wouldn't want to mess that all up.  Now what Daigo said maybe something different idk.  Thats just how I felt about it no anger or fury in it at all.  And is took it the wrong way, MY BAD. I didnt mean it like that.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7497 on: November 16, 2008, 08:35:58 AM »
ok let me set things straight *sigh*

@ Daigo  

i see the kid is back and still you havent learned anything yet. to everything you said about stepping on my pride.......sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but ok here we go in real life dude listen ok...straigt no bs and no messing around......you said what you said about me as if you know why i said that to ren and how i meant but the last time i checked im the only one and possibly retsu that knows why i said that to ren. as far as the big ego goes.....by far you are the only one here with the huge ego because i dont have one. what you really need to do is you crawl back under the hole you came from and stay out of other ppl conversations because you dont know what you are talking about at all whatsoever and you didnt even wait for my reply to what ren said did you?.....no you just charge in without even thinking about what you were saying for no reason at all.

moving on.......

@ ren

the reason i say i wasnt trying is because it is the honest truth. that was because i was pointing out your weakness to you the WHOLE time. its not my fault the weaknesses in your game that i say were comon mistakes i made when i first started playing and are so easily exploited to the point where i dont have to go at you full force. the fights werent a waste of time and i will explain why. look at the first bunch of fights we had compared to the last bunch of fights we had. in the last bunch of fights you had learned things you shouldnt do and your gameplay changed immediately and you improved so i stopped using your weakness against you because you stopped falling for it which caused me to use other weaknesses in your game against you. i mean dude your style changed after losing those times right? as far as me missing an opportunity to improve you are right but in the wrong kind of way. what you said about the only way to improve would have been true for back when i had first started playing this game but now i dont improve the same way that you do. se thats not the only way you improve man. well at lest not for me. improve by fighting someone on an equal and or wayyyyyyyyyyyyy higher level than me and thats how i get better. see man i dont have time to start from where you are at then get you way up here because im not learning anything because im winning against you too easily and thats the problem. im using basics and winning so you are learning but yet im becoming a teacher who isnt getting anything out of the deal. this is why i said those things about your level and about seeing how good you are because i need to get beat so bad like how pro did my first time fighting so that i can wise up better my skills higher than the level they are on. i cant learn anything from you because im on way higher level on this game than you at this current point. the way i improve does lead to the sky for me...maybe not for you but for me it does and it helped me get this far and it helps me step my game up everytime.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #7498 on: November 16, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »
GGs guys!
Aj,I think you should check if your items are on! XD

Lol I did, it was me the day before yesterday I forgot to turn them off after my friend came over he likes to play with em :-[
but yesterday was Daigo 

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #7499 on: November 16, 2008, 10:59:24 AM »
ok let me set things straight *sigh*

@ Daigo  

i see the kid is back and still you havent learned anything yet. to everything you said about stepping on my pride.......sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but ok here we go in real life dude listen ok...straigt no bs and no messing around......you said what you said about me as if you know why i said that to ren and how i meant but the last time i checked im the only one and possibly retsu that knows why i said that to ren. as far as the big ego goes.....by far you are the only one here with the huge ego because i dont have one. what you really need to do is you crawl back under the hole you came from and stay out of other ppl conversations because you dont know what you are talking about at all whatsoever and you didnt even wait for my reply to what ren said did you?.....no you just charge in without even thinking about what you were saying for no reason at all.

moving on.......

@ ren

the reason i say i wasnt trying is because it is the honest truth. that was because i was pointing out your weakness to you the WHOLE time. its not my fault the weaknesses in your game that i say were comon mistakes i made when i first started playing and are so easily exploited to the point where i dont have to go at you full force. the fights werent a waste of time and i will explain why. look at the first bunch of fights we had compared to the last bunch of fights we had. in the last bunch of fights you had learned things you shouldnt do and your gameplay changed immediately and you improved so i stopped using your weakness against you because you stopped falling for it which caused me to use other weaknesses in your game against you. i mean dude your style changed after losing those times right? as far as me missing an opportunity to improve you are right but in the wrong kind of way. what you said about the only way to improve would have been true for back when i had first started playing this game but now i dont improve the same way that you do. se thats not the only way you improve man. well at lest not for me. improve by fighting someone on an equal and or wayyyyyyyyyyyyy higher level than me and thats how i get better. see man i dont have time to start from where you are at then get you way up here because im not learning anything because im winning against you too easily and thats the problem. im using basics and winning so you are learning but yet im becoming a teacher who isnt getting anything out of the deal. this is why i said those things about your level and about seeing how good you are because i need to get beat so bad like how pro did my first time fighting so that i can wise up better my skills higher than the level they are on. i cant learn anything from you because im on way higher level on this game than you at this current point. the way i improve does lead to the sky for me...maybe not for you but for me it does and it helped me get this far and it helps me step my game up everytime.
dis ni99@ made a biography. :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare