collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128914 times)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #6275 on: August 02, 2008, 12:31:51 AM »
no problem dude its cool. I mean likewise for training to help me improve the last of the sheikah. Also i noticed that my stamina as playing as her is a killer. I mean i have to play as her when i first get on cuz thats when my skills are at the highest. Its just in later matches i tend to not focus as much anymore so i get whooped by mistakes i never make.  Anyways im waiting akeme
Alright man i should be there plus if you dont mind put sig by akeme in sig ok if you have room ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6276 on: August 02, 2008, 12:58:11 AM »
oh i will akeme i jus havent gotten to it cuz im still on brawl and remember im not physically on here so i cant really got to my profile until i get on the internet. I always give credit where it is due. I will get to it tonite promise.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6277 on: August 02, 2008, 01:03:43 AM »
Hehehehe o yeah forgot anyways i will create a room soon ;)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6278 on: August 02, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »
ok kool ill sit around whenever you are ready oh and remember you must tell me whats my weaknesses with sheik

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6279 on: August 02, 2008, 01:16:32 AM »
oh crao someone wants to use the comp so i might have to postpone the match until later if u still want. Also i will put sig by akeme in there b4 i even make my way back to brawlin

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #6280 on: August 02, 2008, 02:06:53 AM »
So much discussion for such an over-rated game. =\ I find it disappointing that this will be in EVO but no SNK fighters are included.

G:MotW > SSBB

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #6281 on: August 02, 2008, 03:14:00 AM »
Can anyone point me in the direction of SD Card Reading software? :-??

I just got a laptop that's equipped with an SD Card Reader. :w00t:

(PM me ;D)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #6282 on: August 02, 2008, 04:27:20 AM »
So much discussion for such an over-rated game. =\ I find it disappointing that this will be in EVO but no SNK fighters are included.

then why did you bother making that post? >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #6283 on: August 02, 2008, 04:42:59 AM »

CvS includes snk fighters. Brawl takes skill too. motw and brawl arent even the same fighting style cant really compare them. Seems like you just said this because you dont like brawl. Thats kinda lame, I played MOTW  and personally...
SFIII  > MOTW

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #6284 on: August 02, 2008, 11:18:27 AM »

So? lol don't post here if you dislike SSBB.
I see nothing wrong about having a big discussion over one game.

thank you Daigo!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6285 on: August 02, 2008, 12:24:30 PM »
i think brawl needs to be redone hit box wise. a few characters have attack that have insane ranges. for instant marths up and a doesnt even touch his opponent yet it sucks the opponent in. same thing goes for olimar with his up and a. that move doesnt even have to get close to touching the opponent to hit and he should have more lag between attacks because it doesnt even take skill to use him. mr game and watch is extra cheapo cuz he can actually do an up and b which for all characters other characters means they cant or shouldnt be able to attack after it. so he is protected at ALL times and his forward smash even if it misses still hits and zero lag on the down smash. its a real shame because the balance i thought was in brawl is not there. not saying that in a complaining manner whatsoever. but its true there is no balance in brawl. and they still havent even tried to work on the lag online which is a killer sometimes when u run and cant dodge or shield when u press the button cuz its soooooo late.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #6286 on: August 02, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »

cuz he wants to play this game  :D

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6287 on: August 02, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »
lol now thts funny  :DxDie

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6288 on: August 02, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
i think brawl needs to be redone hit box wise. a few characters have attack that have insane ranges. for instant marths up and a doesnt even touch his opponent yet it sucks the opponent in. same thing goes for olimar with his up and a. that move doesnt even have to get close to touching the opponent to hit and he should have more lag between attacks because it doesnt even take skill to use him. mr game and watch is extra cheapo cuz he can actually do an up and b which for all characters other characters means they cant or shouldnt be able to attack after it. so he is protected at ALL times and his forward smash even if it misses still hits and zero lag on the down smash. its a real shame because the balance i thought was in brawl is not there. not saying that in a complaining manner whatsoever. but its true there is no balance in brawl. and they still havent even tried to work on the lag online which is a killer sometimes when u run and cant dodge or shield when u press the button cuz its soooooo late.
I agree totally man, anyways who wants to play ;)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6289 on: August 02, 2008, 06:13:24 PM »
i will play im hoping on right now cuz i us got done making this huge house spotless......got company so u already know lol ;*))

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6290 on: August 02, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »
Alright man i will be on in like 2mins or so ok ;)

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #6291 on: August 02, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »

I've played it and I didn't like. It's too easy! I'm tired of people making such a big deal about something so....... medicore. I'm not saying it's a BAD game, I'm just saying it's not all that and a bag of chips.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6292 on: August 02, 2008, 08:18:13 PM »

I've played it and I didn't like. It's too easy! I'm tired of people making such a big deal about something so....... medicore. I'm not saying it's a BAD game, I'm just saying it's not all that and a bag of chips.
Alright man we understand your point but just like the major fighting games this game has alot of technical and jazz like snk, cvs2, tekken, vf and such i mean this game was at final round and mostly will be at evo same with the snk games becasue there were there too at final round so they were be there at evo. Trust me i was like you about ssbb cause i play alot of serious fighters too but once i found out about the tech stuff and stuff like tekken, etc i was interested ;)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6293 on: August 02, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »
@Donald, dude, dude, dude seriuosly forget what i said about zelda shes nice compared to sheik seriously, i thought here side smash wasnt that good but usuaully the second kick misses. Also i can't say anything about weakness when i play peach cause you know why still trying to get better with her and she is not on sheik's lvl yet but when i use wolf i can only see one weakness and that is only when you do the down smash seriuosly that is all i can see as an opening. I really dont like her other recovery you know when you use the chain to grab the ledge because there are alot of moments especailly agaisnt peach when the turnip was supposed to kill you or make you fall to your death but that gay chain recovery keeps saving you. I really have to admit that my wolf is now weaker compared to your sheik seriously and that means i will have to find more gay patterns and such and really study that trick, b++++ sheik seriously. Anyways let me know when your ready to continue getting better and i will do my best to figure out this combo wh+++ then i will destroy here and tame her instead ;*))

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6294 on: August 02, 2008, 09:00:41 PM »
wow thanks yeah i need to get faster with her. Im still too slow for a charcter her attack speed. I have to remember he attack some out faster than a lot of characters. And yeah that down smash leaves me open cuz it doesnt even move. With sheik i need to become a horizontal fighter.  I will tell u the feedback on peach when i call affter we get more brawls in.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6295 on: August 02, 2008, 09:08:03 PM »
Alright man i can see why your so good t the ground game and "the official wolf tamer" what well look at my saying online buddy ;) Anyways i am ready so just let me know alright ;*))

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6296 on: August 03, 2008, 12:38:19 AM »
ggs with your friend and u and me. Sorry my bro killed it lol. Lol wow sheik really is a beast in her own way. With peach you have to know when to turn the heat on and when to turn it off to confuse the opponent. I mean used to be on an attack frenzy then id stop just to watch u and capitlize

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #6297 on: August 03, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »
GGs!,BigJ it was pretty fun playing with you,Twist,and Dari!
just got back from fishing lol.

thank you Daigo!

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6298 on: August 03, 2008, 12:55:32 AM »

Speaking of really bad hitboxes.....I've had a couple instances with that today. One was with Ike's FS, and I wasn't in it right? And I was clearly out of range of him coming back down, yet somehow I get hit by the explosion and die by it. And the 2nd one, is the best one.....I was fighting Meta Knight, and he used his Final Smash on me and it hit me.....but I was NOWHERE in the cape. I was just on the outside of his cape, like right outside of the very tip of his cape.....yet I died from it.......really angers me badly..... .-.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #6299 on: August 03, 2008, 04:56:06 AM »

Speaking of really bad hitboxes.....I've had a couple instances with that today. One was with Ike's FS, and I wasn't in it right? And I was clearly out of range of him coming back down, yet somehow I get hit by the explosion and die by it. And the 2nd one, is the best one.....I was fighting Meta Knight, and he used his Final Smash on me and it hit me.....but I was NOWHERE in the cape. I was just on the outside of his cape, like right outside of the very tip of his cape.....yet I died from it.......really angers me badly..... .-.
Yup its called life man seriuosly i get that too with ssbb but every game has hit box issues, tekken,snk, etc. ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar