collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127217 times)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #5975 on: July 22, 2008, 01:08:49 AM »
*Waits for someone to bust out that picture saying "Tiers R 4 Queers"*

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #5976 on: July 22, 2008, 01:09:21 AM »
But Fox is faster than wolf and his reflector, at least in my opinion, is way more useful for keeping people offstage.
Wolf's blaster may be stronger but it leaves him open to attacks if it's spammed.

Yeah, Donald be trippin', Falco wouldn't suck if he had no spike, and Wolf is certainly not the best, I know you guys will think I'm saying Falco is becouse he's my main, but when it comes down to the facts, Falco is overall better, that's why he is at a higher place in the tiers than Wolf and Fox, and LOL! SILLY AURA! Fox doesnt spike, he shine's, that's the right word for it. When it comes down to reflectors, Wolfs sucks the most, why, too much lag in the begining and at the end, and like Zero said, you can get punished if you spam it, this is how it goes:

Falco' Reflector: Best for reflecting although this could be argued with Fox becouse fox's reflector is all around him, although skilled Falco players can reflect items backwards when it's thrown to their backs, the reflector has a few frames that cover his back, I've done this many times b4, that and it has the longest reach, you can even you it as a "projectile"!

Foxe's Reflector: Best for giving you some room to breath, knocks back oponents the farthest, you can shine with it and kill, Falco has fierce spikes and specializes in KOing oponents through spikes, Fox is the oposite, he has the meanest up smash ever, it ko's at 80+ wit hone clean hit!

Wolf's reflector: If you think about it, it isnt really good for anything other than reflecting, even then it has a low startup and ending time, it doesnt knock back as far as Fox's and it only stuns, does the most damage though, but that's about it... =/

Lol, I was bored...

thanks for correcting me, I always never find the right word for it o.o"

Lol!  XD|| I'm just saying, aint like you have to call it by that, but that's it's "official" name! I'm just a Brawl nerd!  :rules: Let's see, what else do I need to read up on!  :rules: LOL!

Honestly I hate tiers, Skill > Tiers thats just what I think.

ORLY! For me it goes STYLE>SKILL>TIERS... LOL!

Style means nothing if you get you lose.

Come again... LOL! I understood that, I guess it's Syle/Skill> Tiers, lol! but I always try to get fancy, I don't really care 'bout wining nomore, just like my buddy Aura, lol!

Were talking about in competitive fight.... o.O#

For fun Stupidy is the way to go.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5977 on: July 22, 2008, 01:10:45 AM »
*Waits for someone to bust out that picture saying "Tiers R 4 Queers"*

The onlything queer-er... (LOL) Than Tiers is Marth! YES... I WENT THERE!  :D
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5978 on: July 22, 2008, 01:12:57 AM »
Yeah u are right daigo and i said the falco would suck part just for kicks lol. I knew u would show if i did. But ur wrong about wolfs reflector only good for reflecting. When it stuns u it leads to wolf being able to attack in combos which makes it difficult to get close to him. When wolf reflects say samus blast which disappears after a distance.....it relfects it back twice or more the distance its supposed to go plus it goes faster and even strengthens the projectile itself. If wolfs blaster is spammed from a distance hes left open....however when used up close he is not left open at all in one on ones that is. He has the best melee game of fox and falco. Thats one reason why i say hes the better of the two.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5979 on: July 22, 2008, 01:14:11 AM »
lol

im gonna be online :|
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5980 on: July 22, 2008, 01:16:05 AM »
Yeah u are right daigo and i said the falco would suck part just for kicks lol. I knew u would show if i did. But ur wrong about wolfs reflector only good for reflecting. When it stuns u it leads to wolf being able to attack in combos which makes it difficult to get close to him. When wolf reflects say samus blast which disappears after a distance.....it relfects it back twice or more the distance its supposed to go plus it goes faster and even strengthens the projectile itself. If wolfs blaster is spammed from a distance hes left open....however when used up close he is not left open at all in one on ones that is. He has the best melee game of fox and falco. Thats one reason why i say hes the better of the two.

I don't think the reflector makes the projectile stronger, and the best one for melee is still falco! His tilts are pure win, wolf can only side smash spam and down smash, that's it!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5981 on: July 22, 2008, 01:18:26 AM »

I don't think the reflector makes the projectile stronger, and the best one for melee is still falco! His tilts are pure win, wolf can only side smash spam and down smash, that's it!

actually, projectiles do get stronger each time they're reflected
Currently in need of one

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #5982 on: July 22, 2008, 01:20:20 AM »

Then you played horrible wolfs, hes amazing if you know how to use him, I played some great ppl who mained him and its all about learning how to make his moves lagfree.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5983 on: July 22, 2008, 01:23:58 AM »

Then you played horrible wolfs, hes amazing if you know how to use him, I played some great ppl who mained him and its all about learning how to make his moves lagfree.

Wolf is a good character, but most people spam those 2 attacks becouse they are one of the best ones he has, uuh, maybe not best, but most spammable!

@Aura, I know they all do, what I ment was that I didnt think it was exclusive to wolf, becouse i think they all do that!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5984 on: July 22, 2008, 01:24:15 AM »
true somewhat u cant count out his aeriels either especially his forward and back aeriels. They are devastating. Oh and marth is no where near queer. He is a prince and he gets all da ladies. He even got married to a girl after all. At least marth has a girl lol. Falco is too worried about fox to care bout girls. Hell even fox has crystal. All falco does is beat his meat in that arwing lol i went there too

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #5985 on: July 22, 2008, 01:24:22 AM »
Friend code thread updated. More instructions have been included.
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=15165.0
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5986 on: July 22, 2008, 01:27:48 AM »
true somewhat u cant count out his aeriels either especially his forward and back aeriels. They are devastating. Oh and marth is no where near queer. He is a prince and he gets all da ladies. He even got married to a girl after all. At least marth has a girl lol. Falco is too worried about fox to care bout girls. Hell even fox has crystal. All falco does is beat his meat in that arwing lol i went there too

Falco doesnt need the chick, he's the cool, kinda how Cyclopes got jean but Wolverine never did, Falco is too much of a pimp to have a girl, and Falco doesnt really care about fox, he does, but to a certain point, he's the "loan wolf", or should i say, "loan bird", lol! I herd Marth swings both ways, lol, he has the looks, the voice, you'd think hed be a girl if you saw him for the first time!

Edit: Oh crap, forgot to say I was going to bed, G'ight ya'll!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5987 on: July 22, 2008, 01:31:34 AM »
yeah same here peeps and ggs everyone. Zelda still needs work against friggin one character so far. The rest i know how to play against...i think

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #5988 on: July 22, 2008, 01:35:52 AM »

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #5989 on: July 22, 2008, 01:53:30 AM »
I agree even though majority will say wolf is the weakest of the star team i beg to differ. His reflector thing is exclusive to him any projectile is shot back faster and stronger. Plus donald and kenshin is correct his melee game is really good and he has different tilts kind you just dont notice it unless you look closley believe i know. Anyways in terms of reflectores falco's is the safest and most annoying, fox's is the fastest and wolf is the strongest in terms of stun and free hit if stunn connects plus he has an invincible frame during the first part of it. When i use wolfs blaster i rarely left open because i know my distance and i use it as a mind game so the blaster doesnt worry me. Anyways ask donald he's the only who really knows how my wolf can be and how is gameplay is pretty high. @ donald what do you mean zelda has trouble with one char(looks at wolf) ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #5990 on: July 22, 2008, 02:13:47 AM »
ggs Kenshin I got 1 lucky win.
I tried to not spam with teh F-airs.
How did I do?

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5991 on: July 22, 2008, 11:31:14 AM »
I agree even though majority will say wolf is the weakest of the star team i beg to differ. His reflector thing is exclusive to him any projectile is shot back faster and stronger. Plus donald and kenshin is correct his melee game is really good and he has different tilts kind you just dont notice it unless you look closley believe i know. Anyways in terms of reflectores falco's is the safest and most annoying, fox's is the fastest and wolf is the strongest in terms of stun and free hit if stunn connects plus he has an invincible frame during the first part of it. When i use wolfs blaster i rarely left open because i know my distance and i use it as a mind game so the blaster doesnt worry me. Anyways ask donald he's the only who really knows how my wolf can be and how is gameplay is pretty high. @ donald what do you mean zelda has trouble with one char(looks at wolf) ;*))
what i mean is though your wolf is challenging me to the fullest extent i do know how to play against him. its hard as crap facing him but i can find ways around few of his attacks. the character i really am having trouble against is that friggin olimar. thats because i dont play enough against him. but once i learn him he will be a done deal cuz i will know what to look for. see the only one i can truly handle him with is marth but with zelda i have to do the tilts right EVERY time. plus his grab is annoying because he throw out one pikmin to grab the attack immediately after which is so gay.

@ zr0 i dont believe there is such as a thing as spamming marth's forward a. the reason why i say that because okay when someone picks metaknihgt and they get someone in the air what do they do? spam the forward and a right? thats all i see slice slice slice jump jump slice slice slice same thing so as usual i will say the same thing i said in the beginning if if dont like someone spamming do something about it. there is a way past everything just when someone spams u get frustrated and thats when the spam claim comes am i right or wrong?

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #5992 on: July 22, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
what i mean is though your wolf is challenging me to the fullest extent i do know how to play against him. its hard as crap facing him but i can find ways around few of his attacks. the character i really am having trouble against is that friggin olimar. thats because i dont play enough against him. but once i learn him he will be a done deal cuz i will know what to look for. see the only one i can truly handle him with is marth but with zelda i have to do the tilts right EVERY time. plus his grab is annoying because he throw out one pikmin to grab the attack immediately after which is so gay.

@ zr0 i dont believe there is such as a thing as spamming marth's forward a. the reason why i say that because okay when someone picks metaknihgt and they get someone in the air what do they do? spam the forward and a right? thats all i see slice slice slice jump jump slice slice slice same thing so as usual i will say the same thing i said in the beginning if if dont like someone spamming do something about it. there is a way past everything just when someone spams u get frustrated and thats when the spam claim comes am i right or wrong?
Yeah i agree with you there man olimar is the only guy i dont too well either ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #5993 on: July 22, 2008, 01:46:32 PM »

I actually prefer down air and neutral air but thats just me I like forawrd air on stage but down air off stage.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5994 on: July 22, 2008, 01:56:28 PM »
its more like i can kill olimar easiest with marth cuz his attacks go through olimars complete so when i swing hes going to get hit till he dies. Not to mention once u get him off stage hes done no questions asked. I have play flawlessly against him with zelda. Ill find a way though and once i do i wont have to worry bout him anymore. Until then i guess i will sharing plenty of losses to him. I have mastered zelda pretty much but i have to get used to olimar. Which means more matches against nigel and kenshin when they use olimar. I still havent tried to do sheik but when i do its on. I also do good with sheik against olimar....how weird but i suck with her still.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5995 on: July 22, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »

I actually prefer down air and neutral air but thats just me I like forawrd air on stage but down air off stage.
oh and kenshin same here his neutral is his best aerial by far to me. and of course down air off stage because its a spike so y wouldnt u love that lol. anyways im bout to hop on in a few. is anybody on? just meet me there i will host
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:15:44 PM by donaldb22 »

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #5996 on: July 22, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

oh and kenshin same here his neutral is his best aerial by far to me. and of course down air off stage because its a spike so y wouldnt u love that lol. anyways im bout to hop on in a few. is anybody on?

I'll play a couple of 1v1s before I go out ;)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5997 on: July 22, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »
dang why everybody just left lol. I stopped after everyone left lol. Anyone else wanna brawl? Um also do any of u guys think we should an imt team in brawl and go against other ppl in the other forums? Im jus throwing that idea out there.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #5998 on: July 22, 2008, 03:11:00 PM »
"Vegeta, what's the scouter say about this thread's page level?"

*Vegeta has a seizure and crushes a gamecube controller in his hand*

"IT'S OVER 400!!!!!!"

"WHAT, 400!?!" :o

Anyone wanna brawl?

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #5999 on: July 22, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »
Hahaha wow! This the second time I killed someone using Luigi's taunt!
GGs, Everyone!

thank you Daigo!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare