collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127398 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #4275 on: May 19, 2008, 08:09:33 PM »
OMFG LMAO if someone used there final smash while lasers on pokemon stage hit the laser keeps hitting till its over LMAOOOOOOOOOOOoo :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie that was ridunkulous!!!

LMAO! WTF you guys talkin bout!?!?  :D
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4276 on: May 19, 2008, 08:11:14 PM »
Hey guys, hows Brawl been treatin ya? :P

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #4277 on: May 19, 2008, 08:23:57 PM »
OMFG LMAO if someone used there final smash while lasers on pokemon stage hit the laser keeps hitting till its over LMAOOOOOOOOOOOoo :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

let me explain more lol I was in LMFAO mode, but It was me, Nigel, his cousin or brother, and JayHigh and we were playing in Spear pillar. Me and Nigel were at the bottom of the stage fighting and we got caught in the giant laser that the Pokemon shoots at the bottom, but while we were in it Nigel's cousin or brother used his final smash as Ike on Jayhigh and the laser kept on going when it was supposed to end, so we were in the laser for what seems like for ever and I know i was laughing my @$$ off  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

btw great matches guys those were some hilarious matches  :DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #4278 on: May 19, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
I was getting my butt whooped by Ike during his super while the other two were getting lit up by that laser at the Dialga Pokemon stage. :DxDie we all had like 300% damage except for Ike.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4279 on: May 19, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »
I whooped butt 2day, I had a 8 win streak against Jay_high, Nigel, and BigJ, but damn BigJ had to take it away at the end, too much f**k** lag, but I won the first 2, then BigJ broke that streak, then I got an 8, then BigJ tried to make a comeback by geting 3 ina row, but damn lag, we just had to quit! GOOD f**k** GAMES! LOL;D
Coming 2099.

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #4280 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
I was suckin, my controller gave out on me at the Fire Emblem castle and at Hyrule so I had two self destructs at each stage. I hate when that happens. >:(

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4281 on: May 19, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »
I was suckin, my controller gave out on me at the Fire Emblem castle and at Hyrule so I had two self destructs at each stage. I hate when that happens. >:(

LOL! Yeah, I used to have a battery control and that always used to happen to me, yo add me, I'ma add you later, whats your FC?

Edit: Oh, pshh, duh, its right infront of my face! LOL!

Edit:(Again) OMFG! I just pulled off an epic Falcon punch win! Hehe
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 10:33:51 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4282 on: May 19, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »
I whooped @$$ 2day, I had a 8 win streak against Jay_high, Nigel, and BigJ, but damn BigJ had to take it away at the end, too much f**k** lag, but I won the first 2, then BigJ broke that streak, then I got an 8, then BigJ tried to make a comeback by geting 3 ina row, but damn lag, we just had to quit! GOOD f**k** GAMES! LOL;D

Indeed you were... :)

Man I am really starting to like DK. Between the awesome spikes, killer down smash, no lag back air and ""against the wall" Down tilt infinite... Aww man what a great char :D

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #4283 on: May 19, 2008, 11:07:26 PM »
Damn you Big J...AND Donkey Kong! xD

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4284 on: May 19, 2008, 11:12:45 PM »
lol^

GG's everyone! Few more before I quit...

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4285 on: May 19, 2008, 11:14:48 PM »
I whooped @$$ 2day, I had a 8 win streak against Jay_high, Nigel, and BigJ, but damn BigJ had to take it away at the end, too much f**k** lag, but I won the first 2, then BigJ broke that streak, then I got an 8, then BigJ tried to make a comeback by geting 3 ina row, but damn lag, we just had to quit! GOOD f**k** GAMES! LOL;D

Indeed you were... :)

Man I am really starting to like DK. Between the awesome spikes, killer down smash, no lag back air and ""against the wall" Down tilt infinite... Aww man what a great char :D

Yeah, he's savage, I picked him up a while ago, if you guys havent noticed, I've been playing as the white DK, he's really strong!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4286 on: May 19, 2008, 11:31:02 PM »
THIS... IS... A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT! Kid Daigo, Lil Beast Youngin IS... The best brawler alive! LOL! Looks like we have 3 new Falco players, but I'm still the best, anyone doubt me, come see me in a match! HAHA  >:D
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #4287 on: May 19, 2008, 11:42:42 PM »
THIS... IS... A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT! Kid Daigo, Lil Beast Youngin IS... The best brawler alive! LOL! Looks like we have 3 new Falco players, but I'm still the best, anyone doubt me, come see me in a match! HAHA  >:D

k ;D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4288 on: May 19, 2008, 11:45:48 PM »

k ;D

That's excluding you though, 'couse I f**k around in a match and he'll beat my butt, gotta be careful around this nikka, lol:D
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #4289 on: May 19, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »

k ;D

That's excluding you though, 'couse I f**k around in a match and he'll beat my @$$, gotta be careful around this nikka, lol:D

???

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4290 on: May 19, 2008, 11:48:04 PM »

k ;D

That's excluding you though, 'couse I f**k around in a match and he'll beat my @$$, gotta be careful around this nikka, lol:D

???

That's supposed to be a complement, lol, yo ima go to bed... i'll brawl some more tomorrow though... if im not to busy playing mvc2... lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #4291 on: May 20, 2008, 12:08:24 AM »
Now that I think about it,I should test my Falco against yours!
seriously I used to use cake bird Falco alot in melee : P

Oh and so sorry I left the match by the way,I had to exercise today before it gets dark lol.

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4292 on: May 20, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »

Oh and so sorry I left the match by the way,I had to exercise today before it gets dark lol.

I don't wanna be an @$$ but... wha... you can barley keep up, lol, you do have one mean Olimar though, he's scary! LOL;D

Edit: YEAH! I htought I pulled a Houdini, you went in yoshis egg but you never came out, aint that right BigJ, we LOL'd! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #4293 on: May 20, 2008, 12:36:58 AM »

I don't wanna be an @$$ but... wha... you can barley keep up, lol, you do have one mean Olimar though, he's scary! LOL;D

Edit: YEAH! I htought I pulled a Houdini, you went in yoshis egg but you never came out, aint that right BigJ, we LOL'd! LOL!
Yeah I know its true I can barely keep up lol but thats kk I like opinions weather its positive or negative!
oh yeah I do remember a day when I beat your Falco 3(or 4) times in a row lol!
I'm not the best player in smash but in my opinion,I think I'm getting better at times.

Edit:Wait...I was in a yoshi egg before I left? lol sounds like I disappear like magic! 

thank you Daigo!

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #4294 on: May 20, 2008, 02:08:47 AM »
 ;*))Brawl brawl brawl ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #4295 on: May 20, 2008, 03:55:30 AM »
gg's yesterday Trunky, Nice samus btw :thumbsup:

Btw lol @ you getting spiked by Snakes Box :DxDie

Thanks Ken. Those were some epic matches. :w00t:

You can play a real nasty Snake, that's for sure. I can't believe I was killed by a cardboard box. :D

Curse you Snake, and your Cardboard Box of Doom!!! :DxDie

3 new Falco players? Whatchu talkin' 'bout Daigo? :D

BTW, Captain Falcon (you) + Kirby (me) = FALCON PUUUUUNCH to the ballz!!!!!! :DxDie

As Falco vs. Falco, damn, I couldbn't really fight you 1-on-1 because of the other 2 guys. 8-}

Offline Akeme

« Reply #4296 on: May 20, 2008, 04:12:43 AM »
 ;*))Snake sucks jk, i like snake, anyways la la la la la final smash ;*))

Offline Akeme

« Reply #4297 on: May 20, 2008, 07:14:57 AM »
Hey probably most of y'all have seen this but still i wanted to post this up for giggles :D

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4298 on: May 20, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »

Yeah I know its true I can barely keep up lol but thats kk I like opinions weather its positive or negative!
I'm not the best player in smash but in my opinion,I think I'm getting better at times.

Edit:Wait...I was in a yoshi egg before I left? lol sounds like I disappear like magic! 

No, NO, NO!, hold the f**k up!!!!!!! When was this? I've never lost to another Falco player except Kenshin we he decided to pick him up... And I have lost to people using Falco but only when I don't pick him, like yesterday, I beat the f**k out of TJ wen he chose him, lol, no offense... but when I chose C. Falcon, he won the match with Falco... but that's couse I wa sthrowinf random Falcon punches, lol! So yeah, either I was high and don't remember, or you where high and imagined this, LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4299 on: May 20, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »

No, NO, NO!, hold the f**k up!!!!!!! When was this? I've never lost to another Falco player except Kenshin we he decided to pick him up... And I have lost to people using Falco but only when I don't pick him, like yesterday, I beat the f**k out of TJ wen he chose him, lol, no offense... but when I chose C. Falcon, he won the match with Falco... but that's couse I wa sthrowinf random Falcon punches, lol! So yeah, either I was high and don't remember, or you where high and imagined this, LOL!

um...you okay? ???

anyways

my internets out at home...agian. (GodF***ing dammit -_-)
Currently in need of one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare