collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127847 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #4000 on: May 03, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »
Yo trunky did u see that, we had no damage % could u see it?

;*))

It adds to the overall difficulty of the match. :D

Aura and Trunk Junky are FAGS! They always double team!  Annoyed Sadly thats the only way you 2 can win! But go ahead, that's the only way I get a challenge out of you 2, and I aint the only one that thinks so!

"Capn Mayo (4:56:27 PM): they double team me ALL the time
Capn Mayo (4:56:31 PM): light and trunky right?
Kid Umehara (4:56:38 PM): yeah"

"
Capn Mayo (5:11:10 PM): when they finally.. killed you >_>
Capn Mayo (5:11:15 PM): did they start going soft on each other
Capn Mayo (5:11:18 PM): and assing around? D:
Kid Umehara (5:11:20 PM): yesh...
Capn Mayo (5:11:23 PM): Same..
Capn Mayo (5:11:28 PM): They'll go after me the entire fight.."

You 2 are pathetic!

Woah woah woah.

Slow down there detrenero. We were not double-teaming. I was fighting you, and then Aura comes in to either finish you off or annoy you with the chain grabs. The only reason I was targeting you was because your more of a challenge than Aura. Besides, he's hit and Ko'd me along the way too if you hadn't noticed. I usually batted hima aside while I tried to KO you.

Ummm, yeah... bulls***! You 2 where going after me, once I got knocked out, you 2 would taunt!

C'mon dude, it was just ONE freakin' match.

just stop crying about that and we can all be happy friends ;D

DAIGO: I am not emo, just drop it

One match... It was all 3! And your probably right, I will eventually beat you 2 at once, I had both of you down to 1 stock on Norfair! Even with you 2 double teaming me!

we had one stock? sorry bout my short term memory :P

okay, now have you calmed down now? ;*))

Why the f**k are you using my name!!!! B!tch you'll never be as good as me, just f**k**' stop!

Wow aura uses daigo now...not only that he stole my signature spike move after chaingrab wow....

frankly, my friend, I dont give a damn. ;*))

Oh really, b!tch you're full of sh*t, I ever see you face to face I swear I will f**k you up!!!!!!!!!

guess what?

you've just earned yourself a special olympic medal ;D

B!tch shut up, I swear, you got that from Asian-Jesus and only 'couse he said it to you, you f**k**' < unt! You wanna be a little bee-otch, go ahead, you'll just get less people here not to like you, not that they do allready, just GTFO!

"Daigo is so immature"

I'm imature, your the one going around as my name and color, spaming and chian grabing, yeah, that makes you the mature one!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #4001 on: May 03, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »
8=| GUYS SHUT THE f**k UP ALREADY.

SERIOUSLY.

We need a mod to watch this topic from now on. Also Aura, you're just baiting Daigo to flame you from what I'm seeing right now.

yeah, we should

Daigo is so immature

REALITY CHECK: SO ARE YOU. STOP BAITING DAIGO TO ARGUE WITH YOU. TROLL.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4002 on: May 03, 2008, 09:35:38 PM »
Yo trunky did u see that, we had no damage % could u see it?

;*))

It adds to the overall difficulty of the match. :D

Aura and Trunk Junky are FAGS! They always double team!  Annoyed Sadly thats the only way you 2 can win! But go ahead, that's the only way I get a challenge out of you 2, and I aint the only one that thinks so!

"Capn Mayo (4:56:27 PM): they double team me ALL the time
Capn Mayo (4:56:31 PM): light and trunky right?
Kid Umehara (4:56:38 PM): yeah"

"
Capn Mayo (5:11:10 PM): when they finally.. killed you >_>
Capn Mayo (5:11:15 PM): did they start going soft on each other
Capn Mayo (5:11:18 PM): and assing around? D:
Kid Umehara (5:11:20 PM): yesh...
Capn Mayo (5:11:23 PM): Same..
Capn Mayo (5:11:28 PM): They'll go after me the entire fight.."

You 2 are pathetic!

Woah woah woah.

Slow down there detrenero. We were not double-teaming. I was fighting you, and then Aura comes in to either finish you off or annoy you with the chain grabs. The only reason I was targeting you was because your more of a challenge than Aura. Besides, he's hit and Ko'd me along the way too if you hadn't noticed. I usually batted hima aside while I tried to KO you.

Ummm, yeah... bulls***! You 2 where going after me, once I got knocked out, you 2 would taunt!

C'mon dude, it was just ONE freakin' match.

just stop crying about that and we can all be happy friends ;D

DAIGO: I am not emo, just drop it

One match... It was all 3! And your probably right, I will eventually beat you 2 at once, I had both of you down to 1 stock on Norfair! Even with you 2 double teaming me!

we had one stock? sorry bout my short term memory :P

okay, now have you calmed down now? ;*))

Why the f**k are you using my name!!!! B!tch you'll never be as good as me, just f**k**' stop!

Wow aura uses daigo now...not only that he stole my signature spike move after chaingrab wow....

frankly, my friend, I dont give a damn. ;*))

Oh really, b!tch you're full of sh*t, I ever see you face to face I swear I will f**k you up!!!!!!!!!

guess what?

you've just earned yourself a special olympic medal ;D

B!tch shut up, I swear, you got that from Asian-Jesus and only 'couse he said it to you, you f**k**' < unt! You wanna be a little bee-otch, go ahead, you'll just get less people here not to like you, not that they do allready, just GTFO!

"Daigo is so immature"

I'm imature, your the one going around as my name and color, spaming and chian grabing, yeah, that makes you the mature one!

pfft whatever, little child ;D

I always wonder, why do you act like this? ;*))
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4003 on: May 03, 2008, 09:37:03 PM »
8=| GUYS SHUT THE f**k UP ALREADY.

SERIOUSLY.

We need a mod to watch this topic from now on. Also Aura, you're just baiting Daigo to flame you from what I'm seeing right now.

yeah, we should

Daigo is so immature

REALITY CHECK: SO ARE YOU. STOP BAITING DAIGO TO ARGUE WITH YOU. TROLL.

I'm usually quiet if people leave me alone, I was doing fine, having some Brawls, minding my own business, up until I found out he was using my name, it's one thing to use Falco, but my name...  L-)
Anyways, you leave me alone, I leave you alone, you f**k with me, I f**k with you back! Simple as that!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #4004 on: May 03, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »
AURA STOP TROLLING.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4005 on: May 03, 2008, 09:39:38 PM »
AURA STOP TROLLING.

alright, I'll stop

just stop begging me, geez >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4006 on: May 03, 2008, 09:41:29 PM »
Aura thats pretty f*cked up. You're just being an butt right now.

EDIT: Looks like I'm late lol.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4007 on: May 03, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »
Yeah, people'zzz, if you see him with my name, plz dont play him, or at least know it's not me, 'couse I do chain grab often, but not as much as he does! That and the spaming! THANK YOU!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4008 on: May 03, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »
Aura thats pretty f*cked up. You're just being an @$$ right now.

look, im sorry I did that okay?

I just really hate people who just act like its a serious thing 8=|

Yeah, people'zzz, if you see him with my name, plz dont play him, or at least know it's not me, 'couse I do chain grab often, but not as much as he does! That and the spaming! THAANK YOU!

I never go with your name, geez >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #4009 on: May 03, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »
AURA STOP TROLLING.

alright, I'll stop

Begging? Please stop, I don't think I can keep laughing you trolling narutard. It's your fault in the first place by trolling Daigo. Now then, please be so kind as to GTFO. You're only being an butt to me because I'm not a mod. f**k*** WEEABOO.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4010 on: May 03, 2008, 09:45:24 PM »
AURA STOP TROLLING.

alright, I'll stop

Begging? Please stop, I don't think I can keep laughing you trolling narutard. It's your fault in the first place by trolling Daigo. Now then, please be so kind as to GTFO. You're only being an @$$ to me because I'm not a mod. f**k*** WEEABOO.

whatever, >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4011 on: May 03, 2008, 09:45:44 PM »

Yeah, people'zzz, if you see him with my name, plz dont play him, or at least know it's not me, 'couse I do chain grab often, but not as much as he does! That and the spaming! THAANK YOU!

No, it's just a game, an dI don't care about that part, what gets me mad is that you use my name!!! That's a whole nother story, I dont care if you pick falco and spam the hell out of him like the noob you are, just DONT USE MY NAME!!!!!!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4012 on: May 03, 2008, 09:46:34 PM »

No, it's just a game, an dI don't care about that part, what gets me mad is that you use my name!!! That's a whole nother story, I dont care if you pick falco and spam the hell out of him like the noob you are, just DONT USE MY NAME!!!!!!

IM NOT EVEN USING YOUR F'ing NAME ~X(
Currently in need of one

Offline Substantial

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 01, 2011, 09:55:42 AM
  • LAGANN IMPACT!!!
« Reply #4013 on: May 03, 2008, 10:07:33 PM »
Aura, When I saw Ryu I didn't expect you to Reppuken or Shinku Hadouken! :D

AAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE BOTH THOUGHT OF THE SAME JOKE! :D :D :D :D :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
Lost?

Lemme explain:

1st Joke: Aura chose the name Ryu and had as messages "Shinku Hadouken" and "Reppuken", each time he did an Aura Sphere he would taunt triggering the Shikun Hadouken comment. It was unnexpected.

2nd Joke: I thought Ha, I'm gonna use the name "DAIGO" and Play as a Black Falco and do him chain grabs only, once the match started, Aura had chosen a Black Falco with the Name "DAIGO" and at the same time we both tried to do a Chain Grab, He succesfully did more than I. :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

And then..

Just saying :/

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4014 on: May 03, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »

[/quote]

AAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE BOTH THOUGHT OF THE SAME JOKE! :D :D :D :D :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
Lost?

Lemme explain:

1st Joke: Aura chose the name Ryu and had as messages "Shinku Hadouken" and "Reppuken", each time he did an Aura Sphere he would taunt triggering the Shikun Hadouken comment. It was unnexpected.

2nd Joke: I thought Ha, I'm gonna use the name "DAIGO" and Play as a Black Falco and do him chain grabs only, once the match started, Aura had chosen a Black Falco with the Name "DAIGO" and at the same time we both tried to do a Chain Grab, He succesfully did more than I. :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #4015 on: May 03, 2008, 10:11:08 PM »
I thought I was looking for the SSB thread not kids fighting over nothing, I am actually going to abandon this thread forever as all the times I get in here I find 2 raging spammers/flammers discussing over bull. 8=| :(

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4016 on: May 03, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

Lost?

Lemme explain:

And then..

ok

but I dont even want to use his name. I just know it will insult him

Lost?

Lemme explain:

Yeah, and it's nota "F'NAME", Aura-Master is a "F'NAME"! LMAO! Aura-Master...  :DxDie

alright, daigo we had our share of luaghs but how is my name supposed to be the f word? O_o
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4017 on: May 03, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

Lost?

Lemme explain:

And then..

ok

Lost?

Lemme explain:

Yeah, and it's nota "F'NAME", Aura-Master is a "F'NAME"! LMAO! Aura-Master...  :DxDie

alright, daigo we had our share of luaghs but how is my name supposed to be the f word? O_o

we all had our share of laughs? Last time I checked, I wasn't laughing, and you called my name the F word first, so how is mine that way? Exactly!

@ Gigan, if you want less problems on this thread then stop doing bulls*** like you did when using my name!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4018 on: May 03, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »

Lost?

Lemme explain:

And then..

ok

Lost?

Lemme explain:

we all had our share of laughs? Last time I checked, I wasn't laughing, and you called my name the F word first, so how is mine that way? Exactly!

@ Gigan, if you want less problems on this thread then stop doing bulls*** like you did when using my name!

now youre picking on gigan? 8=|
Currently in need of one

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #4019 on: May 03, 2008, 10:17:43 PM »

It was just a 1 time joke but you were too busy trying to be the "best", You should ignore Aura, Simply as that, Now I am leaving.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #4020 on: May 03, 2008, 10:18:47 PM »
Everyone stop, if the problem is that bad delete each other from your brawl list.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #4021 on: May 03, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »
I thought I was looking for the SSB thread not kids fighting over nothing, I am actually going to abandon this thread forever as all the times I get in here I find 2 raging spammers/flammers discussing over bull. 8=| :(

Yeah, me too. And it's always the same thing. Daigo does something, Aura gets mad, he trolls Daigo, Daigo falls for it like always and calls Aura out on it, Aura retaliates by trying to look like he didn't do anything, Daigo calls him out on it again, Aura tries to act cool, Daigo stops flaming, then it stops.

Vicious cycle, eh?

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4022 on: May 03, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

Yeah, me too. And it's always the same thing. Daigo does something, Aura gets mad, he trolls Daigo, Daigo falls for it like always and calls Aura out on it, Aura retaliates by trying to look like he didn't do anything, Daigo calls him out on it again, Aura tries to act cool, Daigo stops flaming, then it stops.

Vicious cycle, eh?

WOW! That's exactly how things go, except I dont do nothing but play him, my guess is he gets mad when he looses and attacks me here, 'couse I never start anything!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4023 on: May 03, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »
Everyone stop, if the problem is that bad delete each other from your brawl list.

I suggested that a while ago lol.

Vicious cycle, eh?

^^(PM)^

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #4024 on: May 03, 2008, 10:24:40 PM »

I suggested that a while ago lol.

lol, woops.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare