collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128126 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion
« Reply #3425 on: April 19, 2008, 03:27:17 AM »
Da funky fresh is back in da flesh with a vengence ya'll! LOL! Yo ummm, yeah, nothing much to say, Aura is still a noob however(quiting in the middle of matches and all), I see even Nigel owns him now, Nigel used to be an average brawler, but he's tuff now, I don't know if he took a magic pill or something, but he sure steped up his game! Anyways, yeah, I only lost twice the whole day,  :o Not including the matches I had with Kenshin in the morning though, he was testing out Falco, we where both being suicidle! LOL! We where practicing our meteore smashing and edge guarding, you can get very creative with Falco while edge guarding! LOL!

The ones I won with...Yoshi and someone else...? Or those don't count. :|

Yeah Gigan, those where the only ones, you got a lil feisty at then end! LOL! I was using the random button, I got some bad matchups, like my random Link against your Fox!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #3426 on: April 19, 2008, 03:39:48 AM »
Da funky fresh is back in da flesh with a vengence ya'll! LOL! Yo ummm, yeah, nothing much to say, Aura is still a noob however(quiting in the middle of matches and all), I see even Nigel owns him now, Nigel used to be an average brawler, but he's tuff now, I don't know if he took a magic pill or something, but he sure steped up his game! Anyways, yeah, I only lost twice the whole day,  :o Not including the matches I had with Kenshin in the morning though, he was testing out Falco, we where both being suicidle! LOL! We where practicing our meteore smashing and edge guarding, you can get very creative with Falco while edge guarding! LOL!

Yeah Gigan, those where the only ones, you got a lil feisty at then end! LOL! I was using the random button, I got some bad matchups, like my random Link against your Fox!

Ha! Yeah It was Fox the other, and I just noticed that Bowser is the Worst Opponent for Link, One Match you were Bowser and I was Link, I was winning but the items earned you a victory. Then I was Bowser and you were Link and I certainly needed the items to let you at 2 stocks with 100%. Which is pretty much how most of our matches ended, you with 2 stocks, the one you were using with above 100%, Good Matches.

Hehehe thats how i play most of the time but i can play with items or not it doesn't matter to me ;)

I actually rather play with Items on Low, and without items like Starman or those that give you partial or complete invincibility.

If any of you have noted, When I get that kind of item I stay in one place untill the effect is gone, I don't attack people who are taunting, I let people cliff hang and stuff like that, maybe that affects the way people look at my skill...anyway I play for fun not competively.
Yeah i noticed that man that you don't attack when ppl taunt and such so that's why i didn't either personally i like your gameplay style and yes i play for fun and competively but on when im in the mood to fight competively today it was for fun ;)

Yeah, Thanks, that's my way to translate Honor into Smash Bros. ;*))

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #3427 on: April 19, 2008, 03:41:46 AM »
Hey Daigo, I know how good you are with Falco.

But I know a friend who's an absolute monster with Wolf.

His name is Lunar/Alpha.

You ever fight him before?

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #3428 on: April 19, 2008, 03:45:15 AM »

Ha! Yeah It was Fox the other, and I just noticed that Bowser is the Worst Opponent for Link, One Match you were Bowser and I was Link, I was winning but the items earned you a victory. Then I was Bowser and you were Link and I certainly needed the items to let you at 2 stocks with 100%. Which is pretty much how most of our matches ended, you with 2 stocks, the one you were using with above 100%, Good Matches.

Hehehe thats how i play most of the time but i can play with items or not it doesn't matter to me ;)

I actually rather play with Items on Low, and without items like Starman or those that give you partial or complete invincibility.

If any of you have noted, When I get that kind of item I stay in one place untill the effect is gone, I don't attack people who are taunting, I let people cliff hang and stuff like that, maybe that affects the way people look at my skill...anyway I play for fun not competively.
Yeah i noticed that man that you don't attack when ppl taunt and such so that's why i didn't either personally i like your gameplay style and yes i play for fun and competively but on when im in the mood to fight competively today it was for fun ;)

Yeah, Thanks, that's my way to translate Honor into Smash Bros. ;*))
Well i like it remeber when i was sheik and you were i think bowser or someone can't remeber and we both tried to get that last kill when someone tries to get back on the stage, well i laughed alot when we both fell of together trying to recover back to stage btw i like your bowser the best i have ever fought it was just peachy ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3429 on: April 19, 2008, 03:46:02 AM »

His name is Lunar.

Nope, I hate WOLF! NEWBIEST CHARACTER EVER! He's my least favorite, I mean anyone can pick him up and spam the hell out of his side smash, that and his lazer, but mostly his side smash, but not everyone plays like this, I've brawled Wolf players that actually have strategy, not just side smash constantly!

@ Gigan, yeah, I slacked off during the last matches, I just basicly move around the stage when im bored, i wasnt bored becouse of you, just bored of smash bros in general, I was room hoping owning everyone, just got bored of it towards the end, but i was wining 3stock the first matches!  ;*)) ;D
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3430 on: April 19, 2008, 03:56:30 AM »

His name is Lunar.

Nope, I hate WOLF! NEWBIEST CHARACTER EVER! He's my least favorite, I mean anyone can pick him up and spam the hell out of his side smash, that and his lazer, but mostly his side smash, but not everyone plays like this, I've brawled Wolf players that actually have strategy, not just side smash constantly!

@ Gigan, yeah, I slacked off during the last matches, I just basicly move around the stage when im bored, i wasnt bored becouse of you, just bored of smash bros in general, I was room hoping owning everyone, just got bored of it towards the end, but i was wining 3stock the first matches!  ;*)) ;D

I do spam Laser when my opponents get far from me and try to spam projectiles or do something, it's about raking up damage for not fighting me, but once they get close, the thing I spam the most is a combo of Basic Combo and Tilt Forward.

Yeah I believe you, not everyone can translate well from Melee to Brawl and then Online, it's rather harsh...But You're Falco plays as if he wasn't nerfed at all, or more like, it makes his nerfiness unnoticeable.

Quote from: Akeme
Well i like it remeber when i was sheik and you were i think bowser or someone can't remeber and we both tried to get that last kill when someone tries to get back on the stage, well i laughed alot when we both fell of together trying to recover back to stage btw i like your bowser the best i have ever fought it was just peachy

Well Thanks, I play as Bowser in the most special way as possible, like to make him fight more character like and less like he's being used by someone.

I really wanted to fight you're Peach, why you didn't use her?

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3431 on: April 19, 2008, 03:57:03 AM »

lol

I know what you mean. :DxDie

BTW, that was an intense Kirby vs. Sonic vs. Meta Knight match we had earlier. :thumbsup:

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3432 on: April 19, 2008, 04:00:21 AM »

His name is Lunar.

I like wolf but i agree with y'all anyone can pick up wolf. Anyways la la la la la final smash ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3433 on: April 19, 2008, 04:06:42 AM »

His name is Lunar.

I do spam Laser when my opponents get far from me and try to spam projectiles or do something, it's about raking up damage for not fighting me, but once they get close, the thing I spam the most is a combo of Basic Combo and Tilt Forward.

Yeah I believe you, not everyone can translate well from Melee to Brawl and then Online, it's rather harsh...But You're Falco plays as if he wasn't nerfed at all, or more like, it makes his nerfiness unnoticeable.

See that's the thing, he wasn't nerfed, infact I think he playes better than he Melee self, I was one of those melee falco players that kept short jumping and shooting, that and edge guarding and shining, but he didnt get nerfed at all, he jsut plays diffrent, I picked him up the first day and was like... WOW! He felt just right in my hands, as if i had been playing my whole life with him! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
Re: How skilled are you in brawl?
« Reply #3434 on: April 19, 2008, 04:08:18 AM »
Ummm, well the only person I really see as a challenge is Kenshin!(plz don't take this the wrong way)

List:

Top Brawlers:

Me(of course! LOL!)(8.5, still gotta work on some skills, minor touch ups, like tilting and such)
Kenshin(8.5-9-ish, he's a very solid player)
BigJ(8.0)(You've been slippin' the last matches we've head though)

Brawlers that have potential and are very challenging:

That Mugen guy(8.0)
Donald(8.0)
Zero(7.5)
Nigel(7.5)
Teros(7.0)
Aura(7.0)
Asian-Jesus(7.0)

People I still need to play more to get a good judgment:

Akeme(7.0)(This is just based on the matches we had earlier)
Gigan(7.0)
EMW(6.5)

And that's pretty much it, if you brawl with me daily and I skipped ya, let me know, didn't do it intentionaly, and if you still haven't brawled with the Lil Beast Youngin, hit me up with an email, I'll make sure and change that! LOL:thumbsup:

Hey foo!

You forgot about me!  >:(

Kay here's Trunky's Ratings List:

Most Challenging Opponents
KenshinX = 9.1
Daigo = 8.5
BigJ = 8.1

Rivals with Serious Potential
Donald = 8.0
That MUGEN Guy = 7.7
Teros = 7.7
ATICE = 7.5

Rivals that go 'WTF?' in the Night
Codyman155 = 7.34566565654564323 (lol)
Asian-Jesus = 7.0
Aura Master = 6.9
EMW = 5.0

;-------------------------------------------------------

I still have yet to face VKM, Akeme, SupaKMW, and Kamek. <_<|...|

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #3435 on: April 19, 2008, 04:16:01 AM »
After going through Brawl's mechanics, I am very pleased with how they recalibrated them.

For example, in Melee, when you perform a midair dodge, you couldn't do anything else as you fell to the ground.

I like how in Brawl they let you midair dodge and still be able to follow up with an attack or something.

The designers give you a more forgiving reach when you're just inches from the edge of the stage.

I also greatly appreciate all the useful little easter eggs they sprinkled into the mix (Kirby/Wario/Dedede's ability to eat items, attack shortcuts, comboeing straight-out-of-your-shield, increased invincibility when recovering from ledges, etc.)

:w00t:

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3436 on: April 19, 2008, 04:16:50 AM »

His name is Lunar.

See that's the thing, he wasn't nerfed, infact I think he playes better than he Melee self, I was one of those melee falco players that kept short jumping and shooting, that and edge guarding and shining, but he didnt get nerfed at all, he jsut plays diffrent, I picked him up the first day and was like... WOW! He felt just right in my hands, as if i had been playing my whole life with him! LOL!
Lucky you man it wasn't like that with peach well kinda but not much ;)

His name is Lunar.

Quote from: Akeme
Well i like it remeber when i was sheik and you were i think bowser or someone can't remeber and we both tried to get that last kill when someone tries to get back on the stage, well i laughed alot when we both fell of together trying to recover back to stage btw i like your bowser the best i have ever fought it was just peachy

Well Thanks, I play as Bowser in the most special way as possible, like to make him fight more character like and less like he's being used by someone.

I really wanted to fight you're Peach, why you didn't use her?
Umm because i was at friends house and he had the other controllers that im not used to playing with plus im still praticing with her so i can be really good or atleast make ppl say your peach is peachy! ;*))

Offline Akeme

Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #3437 on: April 19, 2008, 04:17:56 AM »
After going through Brawl's mechanics, I am very pleased with how they recalibrated them.

For example, in Melee, when you perform a midair dodge, you couldn't do anything else as you fell to the ground.

I like how in Brawl they let you midair dodge and still be able to follow up with an attack or something.

The designers give you a more forgiving reach when you're just inches from the edge of the stage.

I also greatly appreciate all the useful little easter eggs they sprinkled into the mix (Kirby/Wario/Dedede's ability to eat items, attack shortcuts, comboeing straight-out-of-your-shield, increased invincibility when recovering from ledges, etc.)

:w00t:
True ;)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3438 on: April 19, 2008, 04:38:21 AM »
Da funky fresh is back in da flesh with a vengence ya'll! LOL! Yo ummm, yeah, nothing much to say, Aura is still a noobhowever(quiting in the middle of matches and all), I see even Nigel owns him now, Nigel used to be an average brawler, but he's tuff now, I don't know if he took a magic pill or something, but he sure steped up his game! Anyways, yeah, I only lost twice the whole day,  :o Not including the matches I had with Kenshin in the morning though, he was testing out Falco, we where both being suicidle! LOL! We where practicing our meteore smashing and edge guarding, you can get very creative with Falco while edge guarding! LOL!

c'mon dude :(

can't you even respect my feelings and stop that? I mean I dont go calling you noob but you call me one?
that just pretty much insults me :(

aren't you over calling me names and stuff?

man, I don't even know how nigel got beefed up (I think he took brawl steroids) but seriously, I will never go against a zelda player ever again \-/o

EDIT: oh yeah, about Lunar/alpha

that guy is a total B!@TCH with wolf >o:-( goddamn spamming the damn side b and blaster gun

luckily, I've beaten him with snake

the snake bites faster than the wolf ;)
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3439 on: April 19, 2008, 04:41:33 AM »
Da funky fresh is back in da flesh with a vengence ya'll! LOL! Yo ummm, yeah, nothing much to say, Aura is still a noobhowever(quiting in the middle of matches and all), I see even Nigel owns him now, Nigel used to be an average brawler, but he's tuff now, I don't know if he took a magic pill or something, but he sure steped up his game! Anyways, yeah, I only lost twice the whole day,  :o Not including the matches I had with Kenshin in the morning though, he was testing out Falco, we where both being suicidle! LOL! We where practicing our meteore smashing and edge guarding, you can get very creative with Falco while edge guarding! LOL!

can't you even respect my feelings and stop that? I mean I dont go calling you noob but you call me one?

man, I don't even know how nigel got beefed up (I think he took brawl steroids) but seriously, I will never go against a zelda player ever again \-/o

that guy is a total B!@TCH with wolf >o:-( goddamn spamming the damn side b and blaster gun

I just like seeing you get all emo! LOL! But yeah, I'll stop, not much fun when you're this crushed!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3440 on: April 19, 2008, 04:44:24 AM »
Ummm, well the only person I really see as a challenge is Kenshin!(plz don't take this the wrong way)

List:

Top Brawlers:

Me(of course! LOL!)(8.5, still gotta work on some skills, minor touch ups, like tilting and such)
Kenshin(8.5-9-ish, he's a very solid player)
BigJ(8.0)(You've been slippin' the last matches we've head though)

Brawlers that have potential and are very challenging:

That Mugen guy(8.0)
Donald(8.0)
Zero(7.5)
Nigel(7.5)
Teros(7.0)
Aura(7.0)
Asian-Jesus(7.0)

People I still need to play more to get a good judgment:

Akeme(7.0)(This is just based on the matches we had earlier)
Gigan(7.0)
EMW(6.5)

And that's pretty much it, if you brawl with me daily and I skipped ya, let me know, didn't do it intentionaly, and if you still haven't brawled with the Lil Beast Youngin, hit me up with an email, I'll make sure and change that! LOL:thumbsup:

Hey foo!

You forgot about me!  >:(

Kay here's Trunky's Ratings List:

Most Challenging Opponents
KenshinX = 9.1
Daigo = 8.5
BigJ = 8.1

Rivals with Serious Potential
Donald = 8.0
That MUGEN Guy = 7.7
Teros = 7.7
ATICE = 7.5

Rivals that go 'WTF?' in the Night
Codyman155 = 7.34566565654564323 (lol)
Asian-Jesus = 7.0
Aura Master = 6.9
EMW = 5.0

;-------------------------------------------------------

I still have yet to face VKM, Akeme, SupaKMW, and Kamek. <_<|...|

Ummm, sorry, you're a 7.5, maybe even an 8, you've been wining some matches that im in, so yeah, 8, lol, but you mostly stay back while me and kenshin fight, your kirby is jsut comical! LOL! Sucking everything up and runing around, and I was laughing my $&( off when you and Kenshin where having a Falcon punch contest!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3441 on: April 19, 2008, 04:51:11 AM »

I just like seeing you get all emo! LOL! But yeah, I'll stop, not much fun when you're this crushed!

thanks but seeing as how you said "I just like seeing you get all emo!" well, I think I heard a saying like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or somethin, I dunno, some chinese proverb I heard somewhere

but still, were both human. not robots. I have feelings and you do to. you have a girlfriend which is a part of feelings. and look, I respect your feelings, you respect mine.

and I wanted to get this off of my chest for a long time...

IM NOT F***ING EMO!!! EMOS CUT THEMSELVES!!!! I DONT!! EMOS ARE DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME!! IM NOT! I GET CHEERED UP A LOT WITH MY FRIEND!! EMOS HATE THEIR LIFE!! I DONT!!!

and i put that message up there so i can give daigo to laugh at. I just put it up there for fun! not to be taken seriously!

phew...my rants over.

sorry about that
Currently in need of one

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3442 on: April 19, 2008, 04:59:38 AM »

thanks but seeing as how you said "I just like seeing you get all emo!" well, I think I heard a saying like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or somethin, I dunno, some chinese proverb I heard somewhere

but still, were both human. not robots. I have feelings and you do to. you have a girlfriend which is a part of feelings. and look, I respect your feelings, you respect mine.

and I wanted to get this off of my chest for a long time...

IM NOT F***ING EMO!!! EMOS CUT THEMSELVES!!!! I DONT!! EMOS ARE DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME!! IM NOT! I GET CHEERED UP A LOT WITH MY FRIEND!! EMOS HATE THEIR LIFE!! I DONT!!!

and i put that message up there so i can give daigo to laugh at. I just put it up there for fun! not to be taken seriously!

phew...my rants over.

sorry about that
Wow do you feel better now, anyways i hope to smash with the rest of yall next time ;)

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #3443 on: April 19, 2008, 10:39:31 AM »
Hmm.. I'll call myself between 6 or 7, mostly because I still haven't been able to complete Intense Boss Battles. I have improved against human opponents with Wolf, though.. I have defeated my brother's insane skilled Peach about half the time as opposed to never in the past.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3444 on: April 19, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
Anyone wanna brawl  :-??
 >:-(-| lol I love how I can turn on my TV, Wii,  and my new GC controller all from one chair I love new technology I mean i don't even have to move to get playing >:D

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #3445 on: April 19, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »
Good matches Aj.
your really good with your characters.

EDIT:lol aura quit being a baby already! its just a game weather theres Items or not.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 03:03:38 PM by Codyman155 »

thank you Daigo!

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3446 on: April 19, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »
My strongest is definetly Falco, I barley used him though, I don't play with Snake at all, maybe it's just all those matches I've had with Kenshin, he mains Snake and is an excellent Snake player! He's like my rival, Da bird eating snake! LOL! And I don't know how I should take this: "You gotta be crazy to think you're a Top Brawler" Is that a good thing or bad thing? LOL! All I can say is dat I agree, I am crazy!

Do not Fear! It's a good thing. ;)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3447 on: April 19, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »
Good matches Aj.

EDIT:lol aura quit being a baby already! its just a game weather theres Items or not.

well it aint fun with items >o:-(

I freakin hate items

Currently in need of one

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3448 on: April 19, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »
Good matches Aj.

well it aint fun with items >o:-(

I freakin hate items

yea those where some good games Nigel am taking a break rite now ill be back in a couple hours, and aura u h8 items before u used to love em what happened?

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #3449 on: April 19, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »
lol, I find it to be more fun with items.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare