collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128927 times)

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2950 on: April 04, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »
GGs teros and Daigo I probaly suicided 20+ times tonight :D I was having fun though trying to experiment with some characters. Wolfs recovery sucks hes one of those characters you really need to watch out for when edgeguarding :-w. I'm gonna work on him though he has lots of potential. I also want to master ZSS shes fun to play with ;) Lol @ that 1 match I was Ike I think I suicided every life :DxDie

Note: Trying to spike in lag = Death

Haha, yea they were fun. :D
I was trying to pick up my Link skills tonight. I haven't really tried him out in Brawl, I have but I haven't deeply played as him till today. I must say I got better with him despite all them suicides me and you were having. :D

Hey Daigo, how'd you like my Mario, you and KenX are the first in this forum to see my skills with Mario :P

Your pretty good with him, but yo you should get that lag fixed, I killed myself twice with it, and Fox is hard to handle even with out the lag, I was gonna go in with a dash kick, it laged and the kick didnt go, so you got that smash attack...  o.O# LOL!

Tell me about it, he friggin owned me with his fox. It was such an intense match, I think you're best with Mario and Fox Teros.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2951 on: April 04, 2008, 10:14:14 AM »
GGs teros and Daigo I probaly suicided 20+ times tonight :D I was having fun though trying to experiment with some characters. Wolfs recovery sucks hes one of those characters you really need to watch out for when edgeguarding :-w. I'm gonna work on him though he has lots of potential. I also want to master ZSS shes fun to play with ;) Lol @ that 1 match I was Ike I think I suicided every life :DxDie

Note: Trying to spike in lag = Death

Haha, yea they were fun. :D
I was trying to pick up my Link skills tonight. I haven't really tried him out in Brawl, I have but I haven't deeply played as him till today. I must say I got better with him despite all them suicides me and you were having. :D

Hey Daigo, how'd you like my Mario, you and KenX are the first in this forum to see my skills with Mario :P

Your pretty good with him, but yo you should get that lag fixed, I killed myself twice with it, and Fox is hard to handle even with out the lag, I was gonna go in with a dash kick, it laged and the kick didnt go, so you got that smash attack...  o.O# LOL!

Tell me about it, he friggin owned me with his fox. It was such an intense match, I think you're best with Mario and Fox Teros.

Yo lets brawl! How do you go to bed so late and wake up so early? I'm still up 'couse I havent slept! LOL! I wanted to send you guys a pic of all my Falco trphys, but I need your friend codes, that'skinda gay! I just sent one to one of my friends and it says I exceeded the limit for 2day, to try again tomorrow, that's even gayer! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2952 on: April 04, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »
In a bit Daigo, I got things to take care of. :)

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2953 on: April 04, 2008, 12:16:56 PM »
Teros we should have a 1on1 Mario fight I also main him, pick up tricks from eachother ;D

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #2954 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:38 PM »
Sorry for reviving this near-dead topic, but I want to give my 2 cents to this discussion. XD||

Okay, in Melee, I liked Fox's vioce actor and face design much better. As stated in a previous page, Fox's head looks more realistic in Melee and his voice is hilarious. With his "HIYAAA", "COME OWN" and his "HAHHHH".

That I just hated them for not taking the extra time to finish Roy and Mewtwo. \-/o

They could've postponed the game for another month or 2 to get them finished. And I must admit there are a few other bones I have to pick with Brawl as well.

For example:

Fox, Falco, and Wolf all have pretty much the same Final Smash. The least they could've done was give Falco an Arwing and give Wolf's Landmaster a triple shot cannon. That would've mixed thing up a bit.

I also noticed that Zero Suit Samus, Sonic, and Sheik all have the same Down + A midair kick.

Gandondorf and Captain Falcon still share the same moveset, generally speaking.

Link and Young Link not only share the same move sets, but also the exact same Final Smash. L-)

The game designers did not take the extra time to fashion a Wario cap for Kirby when he sucks up Classic Wario.

Sonic and Falco share the same Forward+A midair attack.

Meta Knight and Kirby have the same throw sets. King Dedede and Kirby share the same win theme music.

Need I go on? <_<|...|

You guys may not have noticed, but a lot of the content was recycled and slightly altered to trick you into thinking there was all this new stuff.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2955 on: April 04, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »
i been added you teros i was just waiting for you. sorry guys no brawling for me today im taking it easy. i havent played with mario but he looks easy as crap to get used to. everything is the same with him but he has a few new tricks to make him better. i might decide to play with pokemon trainer for once....theres only about 13 or 14 characters i actually like to play with. i need to play with zelda more im so good at dodging and defensive play with her.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2956 on: April 04, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »
no i think we all noticed it but it just didnt matter to us as much this time around bu tthen again to me it did on some things like toon links triforce slash and the star fox characters with the same final smash(fox should have landmaster, falco arwing, wolf should have wolfen) and the fact that some stages have some stupid features like that classic stahe with all the ladders and  that stupid calssic mario bros stage.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2957 on: April 04, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Anyone want to brawl? ;D

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2958 on: April 04, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »

Yeah, the no lag helped me be able to do some of my Fox tricks better *lol* There was still slight button delay but not as bad as before. So, you think Sonic isn't my best? Last time ya'll were telling me i'm best with Diddy, now it's Mario and Fox :D Maybe it depends on the day kinda like in basketball. One day i'm excellent at 3 pointers, then the next day I suck at it. *lol* I'm usually always good with Sonic though, I dunno :-??

Teros we should have a 1on1 Mario fight I also main him, pick up tricks from eachother ;D

Haha, yeah that will be great. I'm still trying to find more things I can do with FLUDD besides pushing people futher away when they try to recover.

i been added you teros i was just waiting for you.

Sorry, i'll add you today :thumbsup:

By the way, this is my last night I can play you guys. Tommorrow I can be on during the day, but not late at night. I got to wake up early in the morning to get on a plane to Florida.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2959 on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »
Sorry for reviving this near-dead topic, but I want to give my 2 cents to this discussion. XD||

Okay, in Melee, I liked Fox's vioce actor and face design much better. As stated in a previous page, Fox's head looks more realistic in Melee and his voice is hilarious. With his "HIYAAA", "COME OWN" and his "HAHHHH".

That I just hated them for not taking the extra time to finish Roy and Mewtwo. \-/o

They could've postponed the game for another month or 2 to get them finished. And I must admit there are a few other bones I have to pick with Brawl as well.

For example:

Fox, Falco, and Wolf all have pretty much the same Final Smash. The least they could've done was give Falco an Arwing and give Wolf's Landmaster a triple shot cannon. That would've mixed thing up a bit.

I also noticed that Zero Suit Samus, Sonic, and Sheik all have the same Down + A midair kick.

Gandondorf and Captain Falcon still share the same moveset, generally speaking.

Link and Young Link not only share the same move sets, but also the exact same Final Smash. L-)

The game designers did not take the extra time to fashion a Wario cap for Kirby when he sucks up Classic Wario.

Sonic and Falco share the same Forward+A midair attack.

Meta Knight and Kirby have the same throw sets. King Dedede and Kirby share the same win theme music.

Need I go on? <_<|...|

You guys may not have noticed, but a lot of the content was recycled and slightly altered to trick you into thinking there was all this new stuff.

Kirby and Metaknight throws are fine imo their both Kirbys after all 8=|(I personally enjoy throwing ppl on the floor and kicking htem in the face) The Final smash was laziness I agree with you here. For the Falcon and ganondorf I'm gonna assume they kept him somewhat the same not to anger some of the melee fanboys about changing his moves. As for the down A kick I see nothing wrong with it, thats like saying omg too many characters have a jump midair back kick. Out of all the characters only 3 have it which isnt overused by any means. Whats wrong with Dedede and Kirby having the same music btw their both from the same game. They just gave meta a rock theme to it. I agree though some of these movesets couldve been tweaked better. I would actually love to see a SSBB expansion or something just with more characters,stages,etc :P

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2960 on: April 04, 2008, 03:57:20 PM »
i been added you teros i was just waiting for you. sorry guys no brawling for me today im taking it easy. i havent played with mario but he looks easy as crap to get used to. everything is the same with him but he has a few new tricks to make him better. i might decide to play with pokemon trainer for once....theres only about 13 or 14 characters i actually like to play with. i need to play with zelda more im so good at dodging and defensive play with her.

I'll add you Donald just for later ;D

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2961 on: April 04, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »
All of the clones from melee should have returned as different chars or with different movesets. Honestly though, I think Pichu needed to go.

Dr. Mario = Paper Mario
Roy = New, more unique moveset
Mewtwo = better B moves

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2962 on: April 04, 2008, 04:09:41 PM »
*turns on Wii*

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2963 on: April 04, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
actaully BigJ i disagree with you on mewtwo better b moves. his smash attacks should have been better but his B moves are exellent but one thing i hate is how you use his forward B when someone throws a projectile at you and you send it back to them it doesnt even hit them it goes right frickin through them!!! mewtwo is the master of tricks lol

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2964 on: April 04, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »
cool kenshin we got some serious brawling today. dang ill miss ya teros. and where the heck is tenspeed i been wondering about him for a long time now??

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #2965 on: April 04, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »
All of the clones from melee should have returned as different chars or with different movesets. Honestly though, I think Pichu needed to go.

Dr. Mario = Paper Mario
Roy = New, more unique moveset
Mewtwo = better B moves
Actually, I never really expected poor Pichu to return either. It almost seemed like his inclusion in Melee was an inside joke.. especially because very single attack it did did damage to itself. He was definitley a novelty character who was a challenge to use.

Dr. Mario I never really considered all that much a separate character (just took up an extra character slot :P)... but like Wario I suppose Mario could have had the Dr. Mario costume as an alternate (and the fireballs become pills).

Roy and MewTwo are the two that are actually surprising to have been cut. In some respects, Roy even more so, because Fire Emblem only has two playable characters, while Pokemon has 4 (7 if you count Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle as playable intead of Pokemon Trainer). The reason of MewTwo's absense is also puzzling given the fact he tends to be one of the most popular first genration Pokemon. After playing Lucario a few times (for completing the All Star and Classic with everyone challenges) it seems to me he's nothing like Mewtwo, leading me to believe that his omission from the game didn't have to do with the "clone" issue.

There's been some talk I've been hearing about the possibility of nintendo offering Roy and Mewtwo as additions to the game via downloadable WiFi content (based on the fact that there's file pieces for the two in the game's data, along with a few others), but I just don't forsee it happening.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2966 on: April 04, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »
anyone wanna brawl?

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2967 on: April 04, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
Would you all drop the Fox, Falco, Wolf, final smash similarity allready! What about T. Link/Link, Lucas/Ness! I like them having Landmasters!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2968 on: April 04, 2008, 06:58:00 PM »
anyone wanna brawl?

I'll be on in a minute!
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2969 on: April 04, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2970 on: April 04, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
sry Daigo I have to take out some stuff from the truck brb

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2971 on: April 04, 2008, 07:32:36 PM »

Ok! Yo right now I'm just trying to practice my tilt attacks, so I might be loosing a lot, I'm spamming those to get used to them! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2972 on: April 04, 2008, 08:18:14 PM »

Ok! Yo right now I'm just trying to practice my tilt attacks, so I might be loosing a lot, I'm spamming those to get used to them! LOL!

gotta go Daigo

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2973 on: April 04, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

gotta go Daigo

Damn, just when I started fighting for reals, lol! gg's!
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2974 on: April 04, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »

gotta go Daigo

Damn, just when I started fighting for reals, lol! gg's!

yea we are having guess and my mom wanted me to help her clean so she started kurking I probably be on later when am done with what I need to do

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar