collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127425 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #2200 on: March 21, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
I'm going to kindly dissagree with you all about Wolf (Who's my main now :P). The moves are tricky but once you get a handle on him he's so fun to use. I honestly was able to compete the "Defeat 10 in Cruel Brawl" challenge because of him.

I actually like Wolf's english voice too, ever since I heard it in Assault. A lot of people have actually complained about it, though, comparing it to his original Star Fox 64 voice. However, it was my personal opinion that Wolf was recycled into a far more interesting character in Assault, and the voice just seemed to fit to me. I've heard Star Fox Assault in both the original japanese and english, and it's one of those few times where I liked the Japanese and English voice equally.

As for Wolf's change in outfit, I think it makes him stand out more from Falco and Fox, which is what I think they were going for with the change. One thing I like about it is all the detail they put into the design, where as the Assault design was a bit more simple.

yeah am with The Great Matsutzu on this one, I like his voice and outfit to.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2201 on: March 21, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
I like Wolf's voice and design. At least his voice is way better than Fox's new one. I hate it, it just doesn't sound like Fox anymore... but that's doesn't mean he's not awesome. :thumbsup:

I agree with Daigo, Falco is perfect, no complaints on him.

I rarely come into this section and I sure as heck had no idea we had a 127page thread about this game  :o

Anyway, I got this game 2 days ago. I did not know it could be this addicting  @-) @-)

Yeah, it's addicting alright @-)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2202 on: March 21, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »
I only remember having delayed controls the first few matches I had, God! Am I really used to them? LOL! Nah, I doubt it, if I was used to them I would have noticed when playing classic or any other mode!

>:-(-| Kool Avatar, I think I'ma make a Falco one! LOL;D

Well I only get them online. Offline it works perfectly *lol* Speaking of Classic I need to beat that with all the characters, All-Star too.

>:-(-| Thanks ;D

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #2203 on: March 21, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
@Excursion-- Tell me about it! I was a fan of Melee as well, so part of me isn't surprised how truly addicting this game can be.

@ VKM-- Actually, I was pleasantly surprised with Star Fox Assault, especially after that pitiful Dinosaur Planet game. But as I said, Wolf was really fleshed out to be a far more interesting character in assault. The first time in Star Fox 64, he never really caught my attention... seemed a bit bland and flat to me.

Here's two videos I found of Wolf's appearance in assault for voice comparison (It's the same voice used in Brawl)., I actually enjoy Wolf's voice for the very reason that it is so different from Fox and the rest of the gang.

You actually get to work with Star Wolf in three missions, so that's kinda cool :).

@Kid Daigo- Hey, I can respect that. Everyone's going to have characters they just don't care for, whether it be for their design, characterization, gameplay or a mixture of all three. For instance, I don't realy care too much for Wario or Lucas (both for different reasons I'm not going to go into :P)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:55:59 PM by The Great Matsutzu »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2204 on: March 21, 2008, 01:02:19 PM »

@Kid Daigo- Hey, I can respect that. Everyone's going to have characters they just don't care for, whether it be for their design, characterization, gameplay or a mixture of all three. For instance, I don't realy care too much for Wario or Lucas (both for different reasons I'm not going to go into :P)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm mad now! NOT LUCAS!  \-/o LOL! I love him to death!!!!!!!!!! He's my little son on Brawl, lol, how could you not care for him knowing his tragic life! Pshhhhhhhh, the person I hate the most is Marth! He's so gay looking, he looks like an Asian girl! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2205 on: March 21, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
*lol* at all this hate for Daigo. The last few matches I was in with him (3 way battles), I beat him and whoever else was playing.

However, you do stand back and use that blaster too much. :|

Oh crap, I didn't read that... Yeah, that's like the theme of this topic! When in rage, flame Daigo! LOL!
Coming 2099.

« Reply #2206 on: March 21, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »
My dislike of Lucas is more about gameplay methods the cpu tends to use when fighting against him in Classic and All Star(Like hiding and running away in that big level he comes up in.. he's just wasting my time :P). My dislike of Wario is more personal to his character and spans a very long time, back when the character was first introduced as a rival for Mario in the early 90's. Sadly, Wario just gets on my nerves overall. :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2207 on: March 21, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »
My dislike of Lucas is more about gameplay methods the cpu tends to use when fightig against him in Classic and All Star(Like hiding and running away in that big level he comes up in.. he's just wasting my time :P). My dislike of Wario is more personal to his character and spans a very long time, back when the character was first introduced as a rival for Mario in the early 90's. Sadly, Wario just gets on my nerves overall. :D

LOL! Really? when I get to that stage it's usually Ness who does that, but who doesn't like that cute little blond, his little parts in the SSE really got to me, his level is sad! I used to hate Wario, but I actualy like how he plays, he's fun!
Coming 2099.

« Reply #2208 on: March 21, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
LOL! Really? when I get to that stage it's usually Ness who does that, but who doesn't like that cute little blond, his little parts in the SSE really got to me, hsi level is sad! I used to hate Wario, but I actualy like how he plays, he's fun!

Now, that is strange! Whenever I get there, Ness is usually very agressive, and Lucas runs away and hides. Once I ko Ness, I'm usually chasing Lucas around the stage, who refuses to fight up close. It might be a tactic that chooses between the two of them, although I've only ever experienced it with Lucas, and you with Ness.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2209 on: March 21, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »
LOL! Really? when I get to that stage it's usually Ness who does that, but who doesn't like that cute little blond, his little parts in the SSE really got to me, hsi level is sad! I used to hate Wario, but I actualy like how he plays, he's fun!

Now, that is strange! Whenever I get there, Ness is usually very agressive, and Lucas runs away and hides. Once I ko Ness, I'm usually chasing Lucas around the stage, who refuses to fight up close. It might be a tactic that chooses between the two of them, although I've only ever experienced it with Lucas, and you with Ness.

Yeah, I remember one time Ness kept runing away, but then the dumbass turned a corner and-CHOMP! The Chimera ate him! LOL:DxDie
Coming 2099.

« Reply #2210 on: March 21, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »
Yeah, I remember one time Ness kept runing away, but then the dumbass turned a corner and-CHOMP! The Chimera ate him! LOL!

LOL! I've seen that happen a few times to both Ness and Lucas. My favorite thing to do though is to feed Olimar to that half snake/half ladybug creature in his stage. A small part of me feels bad for Olimar and the Pikmin, but the creature is over there crying with it's mouth open, and seems so happy when I launch Olimar in there. ;*))

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2211 on: March 21, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »
Yeah, I remember one time Ness kept runing away, but then the dumbass turned a corner and-CHOMP! The Chimera ate him! LOL!

LOL! I've seen that happen a few times to both Ness and Lucas. My favorite thing to do though is to feed Olimar to that half snake/half ladybug creature in his stage. A small part of me feels bad for Olimar and the Pikmin, but the creature is over there crying with it's mouth open, and seems so happy when I launch Olimar in there. ;*))

Yeah, I usually feed that thing right away, it's crying gets on my nerves, sounds like a chewbacca straight out of starwars! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2212 on: March 21, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »

Yeah, I usually feed that thing right away, it's crying gets on my nerves, sounds like a chewbacca straight out of starwars! LOL!

when I heard its cry, I sorta thought it was cute :-??
Currently in need of one

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2213 on: March 21, 2008, 02:05:56 PM »
*lol* at all this hate for Daigo. The last few matches I was in with him (3 way battles), I beat him and whoever else was playing.

However, you do stand back and use that blaster too much. :|

Oh sh*t, I didn't read that... Yeah, that's like the theme of this topic! When in rage, flame Daigo! LOL!

RAGE!!!!   :DxDie :DxDie
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2214 on: March 21, 2008, 02:07:00 PM »

Ithought it was cute at first, but then I saw it's whole body, now I think it looks retarded! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2215 on: March 21, 2008, 02:09:11 PM »
Pshhhhhhhh, the person I hate the most is Marth! He's so gay looking, he looks like an Asian girl! LOL!

Marth > Your main characters

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2216 on: March 21, 2008, 02:09:49 PM »

Ithought it was cute at first, but then I saw it's whole body, now I think it looks retarded! LOL!

whatever, I still think that bulborb is cute :P

Pshhhhhhhh, the person I hate the most is Marth! He's so gay looking, he looks like an Asian girl! LOL!

since when? :DxDie
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2217 on: March 21, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »

LOL! Nope, I havent lost to Marth yet!

Someone play me!!! I'm online!
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2218 on: March 21, 2008, 02:11:32 PM »
*falls out of the sky in a poofy recliner*

Anyone wanna brawl right now? :D

*ignores Daigo flame rant case no. 1235*

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2219 on: March 21, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

ill be home soon since its Friday and spring break is coming
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2220 on: March 21, 2008, 02:12:39 PM »

Maybe i'll change that later today. :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2221 on: March 21, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »
Someone play... me.. quick, OH NO, hurry, the beast is growing! PLAY ME!  >:( Too late, it's here! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2222 on: March 21, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
*falls out of the sky in a poofy recliner*

Anyone wanna brawl right now? :D

*ignores Daigo flame rant case no. 1235*

illz be homz soon so expectz lotz of brawlyz!! :DxDie :DxDie

....wow...that...was random @-) /:O
Currently in need of one

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2223 on: March 21, 2008, 02:14:33 PM »

onoz!! A MARTH PLAYER!!! RUN FOR YOUR BRAWLIN' LIVES!!! :o :o :o :o :o
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2224 on: March 21, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

I'm on right now... You feeling lucky...... PUNK!  8)
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare