collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127075 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #1850 on: March 12, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »
so AJ was u that mugen guy. u made me look totally shameful the first few but i think im geting the hang of things a lot better. the harder the battle the better i get. as u can se the ike matches lol. that one on the brige was lag city for me. we were the last two for a min then we both starte dying on sum bs. ike wouldnt grab the stage lol. i need to play against you some more so i can sharpen my skills more. marths reach is a killer and i had mastred it from melee but this short reach crap is causing me to miss you a lot. heck i have been missing everyone a lot. ike is the one who has what marths reach used to be thus my hits landed more. i should be a on a lil more if anyone is interested

yea ur pretty good with marth and ike, I also need to sharpen my skills in order to be Daigo's  Falco and KenX's snake so if ur up for some matches just say so, and I know what u mean with the nerfing on some characters. They also nerfed fox his air back kick to totally useless now its like even if u hit the person they won't move very far and they will just hit u again. But ill be on later , am getting off for a lil while.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #1851 on: March 12, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »
Haha, now ya'll are complaining about the lag.

I really hope the big N fixes it soon cause it's starting to piss me off. I feel like some newbie 10 year old sucky player who loses all the time. 8-}
That's how I feel when I play against Daigo. My problem is I haven't mastered that roll dodge thingy. So I'm usually slow in battle.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #1852 on: March 12, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »
lol. I try to stay airborne when my damage % is too high.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1853 on: March 12, 2008, 11:08:06 PM »
Haha, now ya'll are complaining about the lag.

I really hope the big N fixes it soon cause it's starting to piss me off. I feel like some newbie 10 year old sucky player who loses all the time. 8-}
That's how I feel when I play against Daigo. My problem is I haven't mastered that roll dodge thingy. So I'm usually slow in battle.

The lag wasn't that bad today and I kicked some tail with Sonic against him and a few others :thumbsup:

The first couple of mathes were laggy, laggy, laggy and I got rocked like no other, but after that it got better. One match was lag-less and that was my best match that I won. Wish is was always lag-less because it's also hard to pick up items, I always walk right past them. \-/o

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1854 on: March 12, 2008, 11:50:26 PM »
Good games Daigo, your Falco is a beast and I love the way you completely masters Falco's final smash. I gotta start mastering mine too, DK's is so hard to do. I'm more of a team and free for all player (as youve noticed :-" ) so if anyone ever needs a teammate, I'm your guy :thumbsup:

Yeah, good games! You are AJ, right? It was kool when you beat my DK with all your lives, then  I got mad and did the same the next round! LOL:thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1855 on: March 13, 2008, 12:38:04 AM »
OMG! 246 online matches! How many do you guys have?

Edit: Sorry for the double post, forgot I had posted!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #1856 on: March 13, 2008, 12:59:37 AM »
I'm sorry if it sounds like im braging, buti jsut beat donaldb22  with my 5 lives(5 stock) didnt get touched until his 2nd life! lol! ILL STOP NOW!  :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh sh*t, and I forgot to say I was Lucas, not saying he's weak or anything, but he's cool!  ;D

gosh brutal :o

that was because of the tremendous lag but anyway you look at it  win is a win. so i tip my hat to ya.

WOW! Really? Couse I never have any lagg, COMCAST FTW! LOL!
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #1857 on: March 13, 2008, 01:06:22 AM »
I'm sorry if it sounds like im braging, buti jsut beat donaldb22  with my 5 lives(5 stock) didnt get touched until his 2nd life! lol! ILL STOP NOW!  :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh sh*t, and I forgot to say I was Lucas, not saying he's weak or anything, but he's cool!  ;D

that was because of the tremendous lag but anyway you look at it  win is a win. so i tip my hat to ya.

I have comcast and even I have lag sometimes.  :-"

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #1858 on: March 13, 2008, 01:24:00 AM »

Heh, sounds like you're trying to say something there, VKM.  :-"
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #1859 on: March 13, 2008, 01:29:27 AM »

Heh, sounds like you're trying to say something there, VKM.  :-"
Yeah, I'm saying that I have comcast and I lag. lol.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #1860 on: March 13, 2008, 01:54:38 AM »
Good games Daigo, your Falco is a beast and I love the way you completely masters Falco's final smash. I gotta start mastering mine too, DK's is so hard to do. I'm more of a team and free for all player (as youve noticed :-" ) so if anyone ever needs a teammate, I'm your guy :thumbsup:

Yeah, good games! You are AJ, right? It was kool when you beat my DK with all your lives, then  I got mad and did the same the next round! LOL:thumbsup:

Nah, I'm BigJ lol you won like 5 times and I won like 2 >.>

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1861 on: March 13, 2008, 02:11:30 AM »

DAMN! Ppl really should use their forum names for their SSBB nicknames! Yo do youw anna paly me? I'll be hosting!  ;D
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #1862 on: March 13, 2008, 02:13:30 AM »

DAMN! Ppl really should use their forum names for their SSBB nicknames! Yo do youw anna paly me? I'll be hosting!  ;D
I would use my forum name, but it's too long. So I use my initials. lol.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1863 on: March 13, 2008, 02:25:46 AM »

I would use my forum name, but it's too long. So I use my initials. lol.

Yo play me! I'm bored! I'll be hosting! Anyone play me!!!
Coming 2099.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #1864 on: March 13, 2008, 02:40:39 AM »
Oh God,I got own pretty bad today I feel that I should've done better....
But your pretty good with falco from what I seen!
I fight you again tommarrow!

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1865 on: March 13, 2008, 02:58:38 AM »
Oh God,I got own pretty bad today I feel that I should've done better....
But your pretty good with falco from what I seen!
I fight you again tommarrow!

LOL! Yeah, I can use anyone, I'm just in love with Falco! LOL! Speaking of Falco, I just maxed out his combo in training mode, when you choosing a character it shows the max combo you've made with him, I did a 999 combo with Falco and unlocked this kool trophy, the real way to unlock it is by geting a 400 combined max combo with all characters in Training, meaning that if all the combos with any characters you've chosen in training add up to 400, you'll unlock it, I guess I cheated! LOL:P
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1866 on: March 13, 2008, 05:28:15 AM »
Good games Kenshin! You're probably the hardest person I've fought! But I slaughterd your Olimar! LOL8-}  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #1867 on: March 13, 2008, 05:33:10 AM »
Man daigo, that snake vs Falco no item matches were epic. I never had more of a close game =D> These matches will continue to go either way lol. Gotta hand it to you your a beast with falco and I finally figured out how to dodge that damn laser of yours haha as you probaly noticed :D I hate Falcos FS though its like 2 kills in the bag with you using Landmaster I can't dodge it \-/o Overall great fights :thumbsup:

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #1868 on: March 13, 2008, 05:34:10 AM »
Good games Kenshin! You're probably the hardest person I've fought! But I slaughterd your Olimar! LOL8-}  :thumbsup:

Ya you killed the poor guy with Landmasters everywhere :DxDie It makes up for me slaughtering your Pikachu :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1869 on: March 13, 2008, 05:37:27 AM »

Ya you killed the poor guy with Landmasters everywhere :DxDie It makes up for me slaughtering your Pikachu :D

LOL! Yeah, poor Pikachu! At least I didn't loose to Wario! Not saying he's bad-WAIT, that's exactly what I'm saying! LOL! Naw, but Wario is just funy and I killed your main with him, Snake is your main, right?
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #1870 on: March 13, 2008, 05:38:42 AM »

LOL! Yeah, poor Pikachu! At least I didn't loose to Wario! Not saying he's bad-WAIT, that's exactly what I'm saying! LOL! Naw, but Wario is just funy and I killed your main with him, Snake is your main, right?

Ya I had him too until I suicide myself playing with the missle \-/o

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #1871 on: March 13, 2008, 05:39:45 AM »
Man daigo, that snake vs Falco no item matches were epic. I never had more of a close game =D> These matches will continue to go either way lol. Gotta hand it to you your a beast with falco and I finally figured out how to dodge that damn laser of yours haha as you probaly noticed :D I hate Falcos FS though its like 2 kills in the bag with you using Landmaster I can't dodge it \-/o Overall great fights :thumbsup:
lol. I can only dodge Landmasters if I'm in complete control with Sonic, sometimes if I'm lucky with Snake.
I love Snake's Nikita missiles, and landmines.  @-)
Snake's FS still doesn't make sense to me. Since when has he ever flown on a helicopter while shooting missiles? I thought he did his missions alone, I would have been more happy if he piloted a Rex like he does in MGS4..
I still wish Link turned into Angry God for his FS, but oh well. The omnislash ripoff will do.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1872 on: March 13, 2008, 05:40:43 AM »

LOL! Yeah, those where Epic matches! And your new tactic with Snake is crazy! You know what I'm talkign bout! ;) Shhh, don't wanna give it away! LOL! You may have figured how to doge my lazer, but you kept geting a reflector to the face when trying to use snakes rolling attack! LOL!  ;D ;D ;D :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 05:42:27 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1873 on: March 13, 2008, 05:44:45 AM »

Ya I had him too until I suicide myself playing with the missle \-/o

Yeah! It rained and you fell off the cliff! LOL;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 05:47:45 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #1874 on: March 13, 2008, 05:57:56 AM »
lol. I can only dodge Landmasters if I'm in complete control with Sonic, sometimes if I'm lucky with Snake.
I love Snake's Nikita missiles, and landmines.  @-)
Snake's FS still doesn't make sense to me. Since when has he ever flown on a helicopter while shooting missiles? I thought he did his missions alone, I would have been more happy if he piloted a Rex like he does in MGS4..
I still wish Link turned into Angry God for his FS, but oh well. The omnislash ripoff will do.

I suppose they went with the idea from MGS2 when snake and Otacon was in the helicopter backing up raiden. Though Snake used a Machine Gun so they mightve just amde it a Grenade Launcher.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare