collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127943 times)

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #1575 on: March 01, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »
LOL! Yeah, I lied, I thought maybe if I acted like I really wanted him it would come true! LOL! I even tried sticking with him when I herd Falco was on brawl, it was so hard not to change, but yeah, Falco's my main now!  ;D

Yeah After seeing his new Combos I'm gonna give him another go, But I'm Locked on Wolf. ;*))

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1576 on: March 01, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »
Kool, yo what do you mean by nerfed? I like everything they improved on him, the only thing that i kinda dont like is that his reflectors dont reflect but just vanish projectiles, thats what I herd... But its all good couse his ability to kick it really comes in handy and it pushes away enemys to stop their attacks, it also has a faster recovery time than the push back, so when you push him back you can go in for a combo!  ;D
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1577 on: March 01, 2008, 07:14:15 PM »
Kool, yo what do you mean by nerfed? I like everything they improved on him, the only thing that i kinda dont like is that his reflectors dont reflect but just vanish projectiles, thats what I herd... But its all good couse his ability to kick it really comes in handy and it pushes away enemys to stop their attacks, it also has a faster recovery time than the push back, so when you push him back you can go in for a combo!  ;D

Lost some Knockback and his reflector is more about timing and direction, still reflects projectiles but is not as effective, he's faster with attacks but not when moving, His Fire Bird has Shorter Range than before or simply didn't get upgraded as Fox's( has even longer range! :o ), His Aerial Meteor( Down A ) needs more timing, if not done right the attack will barely do a thing.

Overall it means Good things more than Bad things, Because it will take you more time to master him and that's more fun than already knowing the character since pretty much all of his old combos can't be done in Brawl, New better combos can be made now.

Everyone starts from Scratch in Here, Your Melee experience stays there, In Melee. I think that's awesome. ;D

...I wish my main came back.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1578 on: March 01, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »
 :lies: LOL! I have played him, most of that stuff isnt true, I didnt play with him much but still, I was playing as link!  ;)
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1579 on: March 01, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
:lies: LOL! I have played him, most of that stuff isnt true, I didnt play with him much but still, I was playing as link!  ;)

Hey it is truth, I'm talking about Falco not Link! :D

You know when you're hyped and you watch every aspect, read everything, compare everything in your free time? that's what I do. I know pathetic, but I'm Hyped, can't help it! :DxDie

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1580 on: March 01, 2008, 07:27:37 PM »
 :lies: (again)! LOL! I was also talking bout Falco, but yeah, his Reflector reflects decently, its perfect for combos, and he kicks it! HOW cool IS THAT!? LOL! His metore smash is pretty good, I pulled it off everytime, as for the firebird, it does go slightly farther, but you can barley tell, trust me, i know, ive been playing with falco on melee since it came out, it was easy for me to pick him up on SSBB and notice all the changes!  ;D
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1581 on: March 01, 2008, 08:55:31 PM »
:lies: (again)! LOL! I was also talking bout Falco, but yeah, his Reflector reflects decently, its perfect for combos, and he kicks it! HOW cool IS THAT!? LOL! His metore smash is pretty good, I pulled it off everytime, as for the firebird, it does go slightly farther, but you can barley tell, trust me, i know, ive been playing with falco on melee since it came out, it was easy for me to pick him up on SSBB and notice all the changes!  ;D

Hahah But What Meteor Smashes did you use? His Attacks come out faster and they need better timing than it did in Melee, The Fire Bird seemed shorter to me maybe your right on that one, the one Aerial Meteor Smash I talk about is the Down one, It has a SweetSpot that doesn't last long. ;)

Anyway, Since you played it, did you use Wolf? I don't know much about him. Your impressions? ;*))

Also, Did you notice that Wario hits you in the balls when he grabs you? :D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:00:20 PM by Gigan X3 »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1582 on: March 01, 2008, 11:43:32 PM »
LOL on the Wario, yeah, I noticed that!  :D
But yeah, Falco's attacks are way faster and might be a challenge if your used to melee couse he's nothing like his old self! His Firebird goes a little farther and the startup time is faster than fox'es, so is the recovery time! You can clearly see that Falco was made for combos! lol! But Foxes firebird is crazy! You go very far with it, maybe thats why it has a slower start up time and recovery, maybe to make it more  balanced! And I unlocked wolf! LOL! He's awesome!!!!! He hits hard and fast! I think he's considerd a midwighet character, he sure plays like one, but his attacks send you flying, I sent sonic flying at 34% with one of his smash attacks! And one thign he's good at is that attack that comes out while you're runing, you know what im saying? Its pretty powerfull! I guess you can say wolf is like a fox on steriods, just remember, he hits hard and fast!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:46:36 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1583 on: March 01, 2008, 11:47:24 PM »
LOL on the Wario, yeah, I noticed that!  :D
But yeah, Falco's attacks are way faster and might be a challenge if your used to melee couse he's nothing like his old self! His Firebird goes a little farther and the startup time is faster than fox'es, so is the recovery time! But Foxes firebird is crazy! You go very far with it, maybe thats why it has a slower start up time and recovery, maybe to make it more  balanced! And I unlocked wolf! LOL! He's awesome!!!!! He hits hard and fast! I think he's considerd a midwighet character, he sure plays like one, but his attacks send you flying, I sent sonic flying at 34% with one of his smash attacks! And one thign he's good at is that attack that comes out while you're runing, you know what im saying? Its pretty powerfull! I guess you can say wolf is like a fox on steriods, just remember, he hits hard and fast!

Woah Thanks on the Wolf Info! :)

Also, How do you find Ganondorf? Many people say that he's kinda bad but I like this New Ganondorf( Except the way he runs ).

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1584 on: March 02, 2008, 02:36:54 AM »
Ganondorf is just Ganondorf, lol! He plays better than his Melee self, but thats about all I can say, well... his best attack would have to be that attack where he grabs you, and his meteor smash is pretty effective too... that about sums him up! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1585 on: March 02, 2008, 02:41:13 AM »
Ganondorf is just Ganondorf, lol! He plays better than his Melee self, but thats about all I can say, well... his best attack would have to be that attack where he grabs you, and his meteor smash is pretty effective too... that about sums him up! LOL!

Hm, Guess I'll have to go more in-depht by myself.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #1586 on: March 02, 2008, 07:04:46 AM »
Hmmm nice in depth stuff about falco and fox guys thanks, but the ppl i mostly worried about are: Peach!,Solid Snake, Sonic, Ganondorf and Link. If i could get more in depth about them that would be awesome anyways i wish mewtwo returned even better and badder but oh well. Plus have yall noticed that the only chars that were kicked out or didn't return were roy and mewtwo. ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline daniel13789

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 25, 2014, 11:23:01 PM
  • (had to remove it >:P)
    • Email
« Reply #1587 on: March 02, 2008, 10:52:57 AM »
Hmmm nice in depth stuff about falco and fox guys thanks, but the ppl i mostly worried about are: Peach!,Solid Snake, Sonic, Ganondorf and Link. If i could get more in depth about them that would be awesome anyways i wish mewtwo returned even better and badder but oh well. Plus have yall noticed that the only chars that were kicked out or didn't return were roy and mewtwo. ;)
:lies:

and pichu, and dr mario, and young link  ;D

Team Snowman (stay frosty ;) )
(had to take away some arse threatened  me to

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1588 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »

toon link is a replacement for young link why would u need two?

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1589 on: March 02, 2008, 04:04:43 PM »

"toon link is a replacement for young link why would u need two?" QFTKNOCK-OUT! LMAO!  :DxDie
Coming 2099.

Offline daniel13789

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #1590 on: March 02, 2008, 07:26:36 PM »

"toon link is a replacement for young link why would u need two?" QFTKNOCK-OUT! LMAO!  :DxDie

im not saying we need two. i am saying that they took him out ¬¬

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #1591 on: March 02, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »

If you couldn't tell, Toon Link IS Young Link. They never took him out.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1592 on: March 02, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »

true.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline daniel13789

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #1593 on: March 02, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »

true.

well. ya. i guess so ¬¬ but this "toon link" to me looks like a retarded young link :P

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1594 on: March 03, 2008, 02:40:48 PM »

true.

well. ya. i guess so ¬¬ but this "toon link" to me looks like a retarded young link :P

It's more fitting and gives him a less clone-y feeling.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #1595 on: March 03, 2008, 05:28:07 PM »
Agreed ;)

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #1596 on: March 04, 2008, 03:00:22 PM »
Now all they need to do is throw in an Akuma assist trophy utilizing his signature move: Shin Goku Satsu (Raging Demon).

Sorry Megaman, but it looks like you're the weakest link. Goodbye! ;D

I just hate how they replaced Mewtwo with Lucario.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #1597 on: March 04, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
Now all they need to do is throw in an Akuma assist trophy utilizing his signature move: Shin Goku Satsu (Raging Demon).

Funny but that would be out of place, it would be great if megaman was in there but oh well. Anyways mewtwo replaced by lucario was a shocker but you never know lucario might be better ;)

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
« Reply #1598 on: March 04, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »

Funny but that would be out of place, it would be great if megaman was in there but oh well. Anyways mewtwo replaced by lucario was a shocker but you never know lucario might be better ;)
For me, I don't really care if he's better(cause he probably plays pretty much the same as Mewtwo), I just think Mewtwo is........COOLER!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Akeme

« Reply #1599 on: March 04, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »
Exactly ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare