collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 128175 times)

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #925 on: January 30, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
As a StarFox Fan I'm UBERLY PISSED OFF That all 3 SF Characters are Luigi-Clones. \-/o

AS An Even Major Star Wolf Fan I'm MEGA PISSED OFF OVER NINE THOUUSAND WITH KETCHUP For having Wolf use the Landmaster! HE NEVER USED A RED LANDMASTER TANK!

I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!

How would you like to see Ryu Hovering around and killing you with his mind instead of a Shinkuu Hadouken. >o:-(

....At Least Captain Falcon's in there. :|

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #926 on: January 30, 2008, 02:50:20 PM »
 ~X( Ok, wait, wait, wait, wait...I'm just getting more and more confused the further I read on. Can someone just post CONFIRMED characters for me, please?  :-?? I can't see the videos, so I'm just getting thrown EVERYWHERE here. I'm BEGGING! Can someone just post a list?  [-O<

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #927 on: January 30, 2008, 03:17:11 PM »
What's that robot from btw? Is he an original character? I don't really play any of the new Nintendo games except for the Zelda and Metroid series.

O_O <(GASP!?)

That's Nintendo's failed NES peripheral, R.O.B. (see, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.O.B)

Anyway, this is f**k*** EPIC. Oh how I missed the clown kart.

lol it is, I thought he was the robot from that game chibi  robo or wutever.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #928 on: January 30, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »
Quote from: That Mugen Guy
lol it is, I thought he was the robot from that game chibi  robo or wutever.

Well that would of have been more fitting, that one ORIGINATED FROM A VIDEOGAME. Plus that one has a Body. :D

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #929 on: January 30, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
As a StarFox Fan I'm UBERLY PISSED OFF That all 3 SF Characters are Luigi-Clones. \-/o

AS An Even Major Star Wolf Fan I'm MEGA PISSED OFF OVER NINE THOUUSAND WITH KETCHUP For having Wolf use the Landmaster! HE NEVER USED A RED LANDMASTER TANK!

I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!

How would you like to see Ryu Hovering around and killing you with his mind instead of a Shinkuu Hadouken. >o:-(

The game is a MAJOR failure for me for those reasons. I mean c'mon, you delayed the game twice and you couldn't even give wolf an entirely new moveset? I'm even more pissed off at the fact that they replaced Mewtwo with Lucario.

1.Mewtwo was an entirely original char, why remove him from the game!?
2.I don't like Lucario at all.
3.If what you said about Lucario's play style is true, then Lucario as a char in Brawl is fail.

Other than that, I think this is going to be the most epic game to come out since Super Mario Bros. for the NES!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:10:41 PM by BigJ »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #930 on: January 30, 2008, 04:06:44 PM »

First of all, "As a StarFox Fan I'm UBERLY PISSED OFF That all 3 SF Characters are Luigi-Clones. \-/o" WTF!?

Second, "AS An Even Major Star Wolf Fan I'm MEGA PISSED OFF OVER NINE THOUUSAND WITH KETCHUP For having Wolf use the Landmaster! HE NEVER USED A RED LANDMASTER TANK!" How do you know the pics in the vid came from the actual game, shoot, I bet that red tank is foxe's final smash with a little touch of photoshop!

"I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!" This is just bulls***, Ganondorf isn't exactly a clone of C. Falcon, and how the f**k do you want Y. Link(Toon Link) to play!? Of course he's gonna play like he plays in his original game(like Link)! And have you even played Lucario!?  :-@

The game is a MAJOR failure for me for those reasons. I mean c'mon, you delayed the game twice and you couldn't even give wolf an entirely new moveset? I'm even more pissed off at the fact that they replaced Mewtwo with Lucario.

3.If what you said about Lucario's play style is true, then Lucario as a char in Brawl is fail.

Other than that, I think this is going to be the most epic game to come out since Super Mario Bros. for the NES!

You surely don't know what you are talking 'bout if you think the original Smash Bros. was on the "NESS"
I hate ppl b!tchin that the games a failure just becouse they didn't get there favorite character, boo-hoo... couple of posts back you where Nintendos penis for making smash bros.!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:17:00 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #931 on: January 30, 2008, 04:16:28 PM »

Calm down, dude. Where are you getting this info from that they're clones? I heard Falco and Ganondorf are getting new moves. Like Falco, he now has dual pistols.

Quote from: Kid Daigo
You surely don't know what you are talking 'bout if think the original Smash Bros. was on the "NESS"

Someone didn't read carefully. He said "Mario Bros." not Smash.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #932 on: January 30, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »

Calm down, dude. Where are you getting this info from that they're clones? I heard Falco and Ganondorf are getting new moves. Like Falco, he now has dual pistols.

You surely don't know what you are talking 'bout if think the original Smash Bros. was on the "NESS"

Someone didn't read carefully. He said "Mario Bros." not Smash.

TAHNK YoU FOR YOUR FIRST QUOTE!

And as for the second one, My apologies Big J, I give you that one, I was just in ramapge mode!
It's just that you're talking negetavly about the game when you havent even played it, and lucario is my fave pokemon so yeah, mewtwo is one of my favorites to thogh... but what can you do!?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:25:25 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #933 on: January 30, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

First of all, "As a StarFox Fan I'm UBERLY PISSED OFF That all 3 SF Characters are Luigi-Clones. \-/o" WTF!?

Second, "AS An Even Major Star Wolf Fan I'm MEGA PISSED OFF OVER NINE THOUUSAND WITH KETCHUP For having Wolf use the Landmaster! HE NEVER USED A RED LANDMASTER TANK!" How do you know the pics in the vid came from the actual game, shoot, I bet that red tank is foxe's with a little touch of photoshop!

"I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!" Thiz is just bulls***, Ganondorf isn't exactly a clone of C. Falcon, and hwo the f**k do you want Y. Link(Toon Link) to play!? Of course he's gonna play like he plays in his original game(like Link)! and the second one is just bulls***, have you even played Lucario!?  :-@

I hate ppl b!tchin that the games a failure just becouse they didnt get there favorite character, boo-hoo... couple of posts back you where Nintendos penis for making smash bros.!

1.Learn to properly quote.
2.Learn how to properly read text. I said SUPER MARIO BROS. Not SUPER SMASH BROS.
3.You misunderstood what I said about the game being a failure. I meant those parts of the game are fail for me.
4.Ganondorf IS exactly a clone of Capt. Falcon.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:22:22 PM by BigJ »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #934 on: January 30, 2008, 04:23:17 PM »

Second, "AS An Even Major Star Wolf Fan I'm MEGA PISSED OFF OVER NINE THOUUSAND WITH KETCHUP For having Wolf use the Landmaster! HE NEVER USED A RED LANDMASTER TANK!" How do you know the pics in the vid came from the actual game, shoot, I bet that red tank is foxe's with a little touch of photoshop!

"I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!" Thiz is just bulls***, Ganondorf isn't exactly a clone of C. Falcon, and hwo the f**k do you want Y. Link(Toon Link) to play!? Of course he's gonna play like he plays in his original game(like Link)! and the second one is just bulls***, have you even played Lucario!?  :-@

I hate ppl b!tchin that the games a failure just becouse they didnt get there favorite character, boo-hoo... couple of posts back you where Nintendos penis for making smash bros.!

2.Learn how to properly read text. I said SUPER MARIO BROS. Not SUPER SMASH BROS.
3.You misunderstood what I said about the game being a failure. I meant those parts of the game are fail for me.

1. I did properly quote, and i didnt edit it just now
2. read the post above you, i said it was my bad!
3. I feel you on that
4.  [-X
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:24:50 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #935 on: January 30, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »
Quote from: Teros

Youtube, Ganondorf has been Luigified A BIT, as I said in my last post, He has Captain's Same A moves, Same B moves with small modifications like being stronger or faster, Why couldn't they give him his Sword?

Falco plays like Melee with, That's it, 2 Guns, He still has the same A moveset and Specials with, Small speed or strenght modifications.

I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!" Thiz is just bulls***, Ganondorf isn't exactly a clone of C. Falcon, and hwo the f**k do you want Y. Link(Toon Link) to play!? Of course he's gonna play like he plays in his original game(like Link)! and the second one is just bulls***, have you even played Lucario!?

Ever Played Windwaker? Why should Young Link fight like Twilight Princess if he has a Completely different array of weapons than Twilight Link eh? No I have not played as Lucario but as a Mewtwo player I can see all the cloning that went on Lucario, He's a Mewtwo wannabe whereas in the Games he's a Fighter. that's 5 Characters Ruined( Wolf, Falco, Ganondorf, Y. Link and Lucario )

Here Watch this video, Ganondorf does ALL the attacks he did in Melee, His Up B was modified a bit:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:30:06 PM by Gigan X3 »

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #936 on: January 30, 2008, 04:31:07 PM »

[/quote]

3. I feel you on that
4.  [-X
[/quote]

well, your text is still jumbled up with Gigan's and mine. While I was replying, you and Teros had already posted so I didn't catch your last post. And yes, Ganondorf IS a Capt Falcon clone, c'mon dude hes one of my mains how are you gonna tell me. The only thing Ganondorf has that cap doesn't is his forward A in the air.

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
« Reply #937 on: January 30, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »
I guess R.O.B. is in after all.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #938 on: January 30, 2008, 04:52:41 PM »

Youtube, Ganondorf has been Luigified A BIT, as I said in my last post, He has Captain's Same A moves, Same B moves with small modifications like being stronger or faster, Why couldn't they give him his Sword?

Falco plays like Melee with, That's it, 2 Guns, He still has the same A moveset and Specials with, Small speed or strenght modifications.

I thought there would be no Clones! Ganondorf is still a Clone, Y. Link is still a Clone, Falco and Wolf are Clones, Lucario does Play like a Faster Heavier Mewtwo the which sucks because he's a Fighter not a damn psychic!" Thiz is just bulls***, Ganondorf isn't exactly a clone of C. Falcon, and hwo the f**k do you want Y. Link(Toon Link) to play!? Of course he's gonna play like he plays in his original game(like Link)! and the second one is just bulls***, have you even played Lucario!?

Ever Played Windwaker? Why should Young Link fight like Twilight Princess if he has a Completely different array of weapons than Twilight Link eh? No I have not played as Lucario but as a Mewtwo player I can see all the cloning that went on Lucario, He's a Mewtwo wannabe whereas in the Games he's a Fighter. that's 5 Characters Ruined( Wolf, Falco, Ganondorf, Y. Link and Lucario )

Here Watch this video, Ganondorf does ALL the attacks he did in Melee, His Up B was modified a bit:

You can't see nothing, you havent even seen how lucario plays, quit making wack-@$$ assumptions! How the f**k do you know Wolf is real!!! That vid could have been fake, you havent seen ore ven played as falco so theres another wack assumption! Ganondorf doesnt play exactly like C. Falcon, but I see how he's similar and that they could have changed him up a bit, maybe even give him a sowrd, I have played windwaker, I own all the link games even the old ones(in gold game cases) and Y. Link plays a lot like Link, why? Maybe couse he is link, a smaller version of Link, but Link none the less!

3. I feel you on that
4.  [-X
[/quote]

well, your text is still jumbled up with Gigan's and mine. While I was replying, you and Teros had already posted so I didn't catch your last post. And yes, Ganondorf IS a Capt Falcon clone, c'mon dude hes one of my mains how are you gonna tell me. The only thing Ganondorf has that cap doesn't is his forward A in the air.
[/quote]

Yeah, Ganondorf is somewhat of a Capt Falcon clone, but they did change him up a bit(you gotta give them credit for that), and how do you know C. Falcon didnt get a better movest or got changed up a bit!?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:54:58 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #939 on: January 30, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »

Are u sure they are really clones? We haven't seen any of them really fight except toon link and Gandorf, and  toon like looks the same with moves but faster but Gandorf we didn't see any of his special moves?

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #940 on: January 30, 2008, 04:56:22 PM »

Are u sure they are really clones? We haven't seen any of them really fight except toon link and Gandorf, and  toon like looks the same with moves but faster but Gandorf we didn't see any of his special moves?

EXACTLY! quit making assumptions until you've actualy played them, or at least seen them in action, real action, couse ganondorf wassnt doing to much, and theres no vids on falco or lucario!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #941 on: January 30, 2008, 04:58:52 PM »

You can't see nothing, you havent even seen how lucario plays, quit making wack-@$$ assumptions! How the f**k do you know Wolf is real!!! That vid could have been fake, you havent seen ore ven played as falco so theres another wack assumption! Ganondorf doesnt play exactly like C. Falcon, but I see how he's similar and that they could have changed him up a bit, maybe even give him a sowrd, I have played windwaker, I won all the link games even the old ones(in gold game cases) and Y. Link plays a lot like Link, why? Maybe couse he is link, a smaller version of Link, but Link none the less!

3. I feel you on that
4.  [-X

[/quote]

Yeah, Ganondorf is somewhat of a Capt Falcon clone, but they did change him up a bit, and how do you know C. Falcon didnt get a better movest or got changed up a bit for the better!?
[/quote]

Because his moveset is fine the way it is. Why would they change it? theres just no need. And heres a gameplay vid of Wolf since you seem to think hes not in it. My apologies if I misread though of course.

[youtube=425,350]0H6uRcUADi8[/youtube]

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #942 on: January 30, 2008, 05:05:29 PM »
See in the vid Big J posted which is awesome btw, Star Wolf is no clone, he had totally different moves.
And btw star wolf looks great he might be a good secondary char ill use, I just only hope that FS pic of the red tank for wolf was just a costume change for fox, so wolf would have his own FS  [-O<

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #943 on: January 30, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »

You can't see nothing, you havent even seen how lucario plays, quit making wack-@$$ assumptions! How the f**k do you know Wolf is real!!! That vid could have been fake, you havent seen ore ven played as falco so theres another wack assumption! Ganondorf doesnt play exactly like C. Falcon, but I see how he's similar and that they could have changed him up a bit, maybe even give him a sowrd, I have played windwaker, I won all the link games even the old ones(in gold game cases) and Y. Link plays a lot like Link, why? Maybe couse he is link, a smaller version of Link, but Link none the less!

3. I feel you on that
4.  [-X

Yeah, Ganondorf is somewhat of a Capt Falcon clone, but they did change him up a bit, and how do you know C. Falcon didnt get a better movest or got changed up a bit for the better!?
[/quote]

Because his moveset is fine the way it is. Why would they change it? theres just no need. And heres a gameplay vid of Wolf since you seem to think hes not in it. My apologies if I misread though of course.

[/quote]

DAMN! Big J=1 Kid Daigo=0
LOL! hmmm... all im trying to say is quit puting the game down till youve played it, let me review

Ganondorf=C. Falcon, I think that you can see the resemblance, but I also think they changed Ganondorf up a bit!

Lucario=Mewtwo, I just saw a vid of Lucario, he plays original, all except that shadow ball attack, whtich is really that aura sphere(or whatever that pokemon attack is), Mewtwos was shadow ball

Y. Link=Link, of course Y. Link=Link, he's technicly Link, and this should stay as is couse it does make sense!
The only character I see as a failure here is ROB...  XD||

And as for Wolf, I think that mugen guy covers it!
See in the vid Big J posted which is awesome btw, Star Wolf is no clone, he had totally different moves.
And btw star wolf looks great he might be a good secondary char ill use, I just only hope that FS pic of the red tank for wolf was just a costume change for fox, so wolf would have his own FS  [-O<

NUFF SAID! XD||
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 05:09:41 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #944 on: January 30, 2008, 05:09:56 PM »
EXACTLY! quit making assumptions until you've actualy played them, or at least seen them in action, real action, couse ganondorf wassnt doing to much, and theres no vids on falco or lucario!

There's Japanese Impressions for a reason, People who have already played the game have confirmed the characters being clones with little to no modifications, LOL at U for thinking it's fake. :D

3 Years of development and all they got in is 3 Foxes with little differences Including the same FS! You also Have Toon Link and Ganondorf, and THERE ARE VIDEOS OF LUCARIO AND FALCO if you actually search for them, the fact that you just wait for us to post them is incredibly Funny. I would tell you to check Smashboards but it's really slow right now, They check every single thing and are making a big fuzz over the clones that where supposed to not be in here.

And btw star wolf looks great he might be a good secondary char ill use, I just only hope that FS pic of the red tank for wolf was just a costume change for fox, so wolf would have his own FS  

Yeah He's More like Luigi, He has the Same B Moves modified, He has a Rifle, Think of Falco shooting slower but stronger, His A Moves work the same but look different, All in All, It's a Luigi, I don't mind but 3 Years of development for only that is not good.

The only character I see as a failure here is ROB... 

Yeah I think all Discussion ends here, We can All Agree that ROB is Major Failure! :D :D

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #945 on: January 30, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »

I'm hoping everything about him is completely different cause 2 fox clones is just ridiculous.

@Kid Daigo
I'm not putting the game down, I want Brawl, I think Brawl is going to be the game of the year for 2008. I'd also like to point out that you haven't played ROB so quit putting him down >:D . K so this is squashed then right? Just a whole bunch of misunderstandings.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 05:15:16 PM by BigJ »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #946 on: January 30, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »
Wolf doesn't look like a clone, his A moves are different from what I can tell. It's just his Final Smash is the same as Fox & Falco's.

We haven't seen everyone's moves. No videos of Falco have been made so we don't know if he's the same as Fox or slightly varied like Luigi from Mario. Lucario isn't a clone either. Ganondorf, we have only seen his Up B move so far. His A moves look slightly different as well. He now has the "This is Sparta!!! kick" if you know what I mean. *lol*

Here is Lucario. I know Mewtwo doesn't have that air kick. I also saw another video of him with the same regular B move as Mewtwo, but that's not enough to clarify him being a clone. He may just share some moves but not all. Same can be said for the others.
[youtube=425,350]4E5iEeigcuc[/youtube]

Oh well, I don't care much for the clones this time around... I have Sonic ;)

EDIT: Well, as I was looking up info for this post, it seems someone beat me to the punch on Wolf. *lol*

EDIT2: Lucario again... and he looks different from Mewtwo.
[youtube=425,350]viJAkt-ImLg[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 05:17:45 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #947 on: January 30, 2008, 05:18:04 PM »
Oh well, I don't care much for the clones this time around... I have Sonic

And I have Snake....3rd Parties for the Win! :)

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #948 on: January 30, 2008, 05:22:10 PM »
Oh well, I don't care much for the clones this time around... I have Sonic

And I have Snake....3rd Parties for the Win! :)

pfft! None of the 'new breeds' mattered after I found out that they were keeping Fox. Bring all their asses, and I shall commence to kicking them ala 'Fox Fire'. Haha. Can't wait to test all the new characters though, the roster is looking really good thus far if you ask me.  :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #949 on: January 30, 2008, 05:22:31 PM »

There's Japanese Impressions for a reason, People who have already played the game have confirmed the characters being clones with little to no modifications, LOL at U for thinking it's fake. :D

3 Years of development and all they got in is 3 Foxes with little differences Including the same FS! You also Have Toon Link and Ganondorf, and THERE ARE VIDEOS OF LUCARIO AND FALCO if you actually search for them, the fact that you just wait for us to post them is incredibly Funny. I would tell you to check Smashboards but it's really slow right now, They check every single thing and are making a big fuzz over the clones that where supposed to not be in here.

And btw star wolf looks great he might be a good secondary char ill use, I just only hope that FS pic of the red tank for wolf was just a costume change for fox, so wolf would have his own FS  

Yeah He's More like Luigi, He has the Same B Moves modified, He has a Rifle, Think of Falco shooting slower but stronger, His A Moves work the same but look different, All in All, It's a Luigi, I don't mind but 3 Years of development for only that is not good.

The only character I see as a failure here is ROB... 

Yeah I think all Discussion ends here, We can All Agree that ROB is Major Failure! :D :D

LOL! See, look at Melee, everything was rushed, this time around they added a bunch of new characters and changed up the clones! i think we should be greatfull for that! But yeah, the discussion should end here, ROB IS A FAILURE! LMAO!  XD|| :)
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare