collapse

Author Topic: [Stage] A Mountainside Temple Christmas + sneak peak at my interactive stage  (Read 1444 times)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
I was going to release this tommorrow, but since IMT is back up and running, I decided to announce it here first. The other forums will have to wait till Christmas day :P This is a limited time download, since sendspace downloads shut off after a certain amount of time. No worries, that's how I want it so it's not going to be hosted at my site or anywhere else.

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9j9t5f

I'd like to thank Maran for the awesome sprite edits. He offered to make the exclusive Chun Li & Morrigan when I asked if I could use the Santa Ryu. So thanks again bro for taking the time to make them :thumbsup:

And now, the sneak peak of, an IMT exclusive of my first interactive stage named "Dark Matter"...

I haven't quite implemented the lightning sounds and stuff, SyN is going to help me with that since i'm having trouble. But I do have the stage put together. It has lightning effects (the screen flashes), rain (hand made by me), etc. My idea is to make round one have no rain, you can't see it but on the sides of the stage there are torches lit. On round 2-3 the rain will appear and the fire will go out. The stage will, as all mine do, come with music. I got the new DMC4 soundtrack and I will be using Nero's fight music. PM if you want the soundtrack. Well, that's what I have gathered so far, ideas are welcome and you will be in the credits :thumbsup:

So enjoy my limited time Christmas stage and the sneak peak of my first interactive stage. ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 05:01:25 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Shinobu-Sensui

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 20, 2008, 06:08:56 PM
 :o Awesome stages man  :thumbsup:  I can't wait to see how Dark Matter will turn out

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
*looks at morrigan

O________O

*massive nosebleed*

man that dark matter stage looks awesome

*drools at the marvel of dark matter*

whoops ^_^
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
*lol* Thanks guys.

I forgot to also say, Merry Christmas to everyone!

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
That interactive stage looks cool!!!

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
*stares at Christmas stage with Santa AND THE GIRLS*

very nice..... :P

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.

Hes right stage is awsome  :o
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
 =P~
After seeing that Xmas Morrigan, I think everyone here at Infinity needs to pitch in and get Maran a REALLY nice Christmas present.  :)

Dark Matter is looking sweet, Teros. I would try to add a reflection to the floor once the rain starts. Or maybe if you could add something like a splash effect for when characters hit the ground. Little details like that could really put this stage over the top. Of course, I'm not really sure how easy that would be to do, considering I really have no understanding of how to code these interactive stages. But it would be cool if it can be done. Or at least I think it would be.... I'll stop talking now....

Offline Shinobu-Sensui

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 20, 2008, 06:08:56 PM

Lol, now those are some stockings that need some stuffin' if ya know what I mean  :DxDie

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email

Lol, now those are some stockings that need some stuffin' if ya know what I mean  :DxDie

LMAO You dirty. :DxDie

=P~
After seeing that Xmas Morrigan, I think everyone here at Infinity needs to pitch in and get Maran a REALLY nice Christmas present.  :)

Dark Matter is looking sweet, Teros. I would try to add a reflection to the floor once the rain starts. Or maybe if you could add something like a splash effect for when characters hit the ground. Little details like that could really put this stage over the top. Of course, I'm not really sure how easy that would be to do, considering I really have no understanding of how to code these interactive stages. But it would be cool if it can be done. Or at least I think it would be.... I'll stop talking now....

I'm not sure if reflection can be activated during play? Splash effect I think is possible though. I don't want to do much complicated things as this is my first. This is also my last stage I'm making for a good while as I have other things to do in January. When I do return, be ready for another DMC stage. :thumbsup:

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
I love them Thank you!.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
good job on using maran sama spites :thumbsup:

i am waiting for dark matter ^:)^

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
*looks at morrigan

O________O

*massive nosebleed*

man that dark matter stage looks awesome

*drools at the marvel of dark matter*

whoops ^_^

hahaha lol i know how you feel nice stage again teros always make the most kick butt stages and dark matter looks great  :)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
I was going to release this tommorrow, but since IMT is back up and running, I decided to announce it here first. The other forums will have to wait till Christmas day :P This is a limited time download, since sendspace downloads shut off after a certain amount of time. No worries, that's how I want it so it's not going to be hosted at my site or anywhere else.

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9j9t5f

I'd like to thank Maran for the awesome sprite edits. He offered to make the exclusive Chun Li & Morrigan when I asked if I could use the Santa Ryu. So thanks again bro for taking the time to make them :thumbsup:

And now, the sneak peak of, an IMT exclusive of my first interactive stage named "Dark Matter"...

I haven't quite implemented the lightning sounds and stuff, SyN is going to help me with that since i'm having trouble. But I do have the stage put together. It has lightning effects (the screen flashes), rain (hand made by me), etc. My idea is to make round one have no rain, you can't see it but on the sides of the stage there are torches lit. On round 2-3 the rain will appear and the fire will go out. The stage will, as all mine do, come with music. I got the new DMC4 soundtrack and I will be using Nero's fight music. PM if you want the soundtrack. Well, that's what I have gathered so far, ideas are welcome and you will be in the credits :thumbsup:

So enjoy my limited time Christmas stage and the sneak peak of my first interactive stage. ;D
Insane man that's why i voted for you and syn in the nominations sections, anyways i can't wait to see dark matter in action ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
awesome stage !! thousand times better thatn the beta i saw! ill look forward to the Dark Matter ^:)^

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
Christmas stage is a nice novelty ;D. I see Santa Ryu brings gifts :D.

Thanks DG!

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
Christmas stage is a nice novelty ;D. I see Santa Ryu brings gifts :D.

*lol*

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar