collapse

Author Topic: Gouki  (Read 4429 times)

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
Re: Gouki
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 01:54:38 AM »
SirAnzai, I do believe you know your sh*t about creating characters but I think it could be done in a more polite way instead of calling it an atrocious character. I mean there are far more characters that can actually be called atrocious, like the Doomsday, Hobgoblin and Joker that were released here a few months ago. But yeah just try to be a little bit more polite.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:58:04 AM by Lord Vader »

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 01:02:02 PM »
SirAnzai, I do believe you know your sh*t about creating characters but I think it could be done in a more polite way instead of calling it an atrocious character. I mean there are far more characters that can actually be called atrocious, like the Doomsday, Hobgoblin and Joker that were released here a few months ago. But yeah just try to be a little bit more polite.
MERCI, de repousser chaque jour les limites de la connerie, but like you said you never created anything before you are just a talking butt. XD||

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 02:17:58 PM »

You just cant keep your fat hog of a mouth shut can you? It was stated upfront that Doomsday was a crap edit but A. I didnt create the code or the sprites, it was a fan art edit using poor base material, And your critism of Hobgoblin shows what a troll you are. Aceys code is good, and the Sprites are every bit as good, or better than GG.

Ive caught you on 3 other occasions using the exact same critism to other creators, showing a scripted critism. You are nothing but a leech who gets off on bringing others down. Youre an obvious Scruffy pole polisher, bowing b4 them like Ned Beatty in Deliverence.

"Squeel like a pig boy"!!!!!!!!

You and your cohorts are driving people away from Infinity, and i believe your doing it on behalf of kissing the collective azzes of eletist swine. Your pathetic, nuerotic, obsession with bashing anything non-MvC shows you have an agenda, Save your breath because your not going to stop people from trying to create. Your obsessive compulsive swipes at us show, your a fat, Dorito eating, nerd who's never had the scent of a woman on him, and has nothing better to than hate on someone who is trying.

LEECHER plain and simple :D :D :D

Offline Dark Gemini ZX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 17, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 02:38:19 PM »
 >:-(-|

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 02:56:32 PM »
True, sorry Vyn for mudding your topic.

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 03:38:45 PM »

You just cant keep your fat hog of a mouth shut can you? It was stated upfront that Doomsday was a crap edit but A. I didnt create the code or the sprites, it was a fan art edit using poor base material, And your critism of Hobgoblin shows what a troll you are. Aceys code is good, and the Sprites are every bit as good, or better than GG.

Ive caught you on 3 other occasions using the exact same critism to other creators, showing a scripted critism. You are nothing but a leech who gets off on bringing others down. Youre an obvious Scruffy pole polisher, bowing b4 them like Ned Beatty in Deliverence.

You and your cohorts are driving people away from Infinity, and i believe your doing it on behalf of kissing the collective azzes of eletist swine. Your pathetic, nuerotic, obsession with bashing anything non-MvC shows you have an agenda, Save your breath because your not going to stop people from trying to create. Your obsessive compulsive swipes at us show, your a fat, Dorito eating, nerd who's never had the scent of a woman on him, and has nothing better to than hate on someone who is trying.

The point is, you're NOT trying. If you were actually trying your creations wouldn't be as bad as they are. Also how can you say that your Hobgoblin is better than Acey's Green Goblin? They're both the SAME, except the sprites. And your sprites are actually WORSE than Acey's. Please, if you're going to make a character actually try to show some effort.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:41:41 PM by Lord Vader »

Offline Dark Gemini ZX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 17, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »

The point is, you're NOT trying. If you were actually trying your creations wouldn't be as bad as they are. Also how can you say that your Hobgoblin is better than Acey's Green Goblin? They're both the SAME, except the sprites. And your sprites are actually WORSE than Acey's. Please, if you're going to make a character actually try to show some effort.
>:-(-| >:-(-|

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 10:11:11 PM »

This is trolling, there aught to be a rule aginst it.
Dont try to start fights.

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
OK guys from team spoiler (I think that was their name) and Mr. perfectionist... 8=|

Go find another place (Outside this forum) to keep the fight or at least take it to PM but for God sake...
Stop spamming Vyn topic!!! :-w
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:39:05 PM by Sasuke-kun »
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:08 PM »
Hi Vyn...i noticed you response at the Mugen Guild on my Infinite Launcher problem i found...let me tell you exactly how it  happens:
After i use Gouki`s launcher on random opponents(worked at least against himself and Warusaki`s Rock)even if the character has air recovery and tries blocking the attack,it seems it`s unblockable,and therefore you can loop the opponent all the time until death...i used those two characters as an example of character with Air blocking/recovery not able to block or recover from the launcher...here`s a pic on how i beat Rock

I hope this is a bit more illustrative than before,if by any chance you didn`t get what i meant,plz send me a PM and i could explain it to you in Spanish as accurate as possible(i type stuff in english more stuff than on spanish...i need to change job now or i`ll forget how to write/speak my primary language  :DxDie)

Offline SirAnzai

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 17, 2008, 06:56:52 PM
  • Language=Silly!
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »
i respond the exact same way to any report (rude or not), u do seem to know some of the very basics of creating but bout the clsn boxes u dont rly know what u talking bout, clsn boxes are separated from the animation itself otehrwise they would just go trough anything..., other stuff is on the check, making a working damage dampener and some other elements is much harder than people think, if u really are trying to learn and create something dont do what many people do (especially youtube guys) which is learn a few words like juggle, clsn boxes, dmg dampener and go say sh*t bout characters, look at all the stuff most creators cant do right and i do, its A LOT of stuff, many of ur posts on my other chars are critizicing stuff i took directly from guys like pots and warusaki but u dont rly know all the stuff behind a character so u dont rly know what u tallking about in many aspects

u cant expect me to update a character everytime u say anything do u?, ill be waiting for that secret character of yours, i bet its gonna beat pots characters

but look at me goin offtopic!!, next update will include one more special attack, the counter special from the cvs series, i left it out for lazyness rly XD, tnx for all the feedback infinity fellas
1. First off, I'll admit I was in a bad mood, but my points still stand, a lot of the gameplay mechanics are extremely unfair, especially the counters. And I'm not referring to the Alpha counters, but the actual counter moves. Slightly off-topic, but those CLSNs are HUGE, giving them an unfair advantage since their size lets them counter ANY move, high or low, so you might want to fix them.
2. I don't know "a few words", I actually can code quite well, but because I have yet to release anything (due to there being nothing I want to create/convert), you (and everyone else on Infinity, or at least in this topic), you think I'm running my mouth. I'm not. Rude as that criticism is, it's in all your characters.
3. I never said to update continiously. However, you've updated one character in the last year, but keep pushing new ones out despite me stating issues on here and on Mugen Infantry, and I've yet to hear anything for updates for your Rock (who also has huge CLSNs on his counters, when he has a counter for high/medium/low attacks), which you released over 6 months ago.

Also, regarding the counters (you'll note a lot of the major problems stem from them), increase their ticks. 4 is extremely short, allowing them basically spam it with little regard for the opponent evading it. The entire point with counters is to allow the opponent to rethink their strategy, not have the AI-spam them while you try to figure out it's flaws in the middle of a fight.

@Sasuke-kun: I dare hope that wasn't directed at me, because I've yet to say anything regarding perfect creations. Everything has flaws, I know that extremely well, but when something this large goes unchecked, the creator should be alerted. And I've been telling Vyn this for months, and nothings been done. But if it makes you feel better I apologize for being my typical (albeit unfiltered that time) self. :)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 28, 2024, 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2007, 01:02:28 AM »
i respond the exact same way to any report (rude or not), u do seem to know some of the very basics of creating but bout the clsn boxes u dont rly know what u talking bout, clsn boxes are separated from the animation itself otehrwise they would just go trough anything..., other stuff is on the check, making a working damage dampener and some other elements is much harder than people think, if u really are trying to learn and create something dont do what many people do (especially youtube guys) which is learn a few words like juggle, clsn boxes, dmg dampener and go say sh*t bout characters, look at all the stuff most creators cant do right and i do, its A LOT of stuff, many of ur posts on my other chars are critizicing stuff i took directly from guys like pots and warusaki but u dont rly know all the stuff behind a character so u dont rly know what u tallking about in many aspects

u cant expect me to update a character everytime u say anything do u?, ill be waiting for that secret character of yours, i bet its gonna beat pots characters

but look at me goin offtopic!!, next update will include one more special attack, the counter special from the cvs series, i left it out for lazyness rly XD, tnx for all the feedback infinity fellas
1. First off, I'll admit I was in a bad mood, but my points still stand, a lot of the gameplay mechanics are extremely unfair, especially the counters. And I'm not referring to the Alpha counters, but the actual counter moves. Slightly off-topic, but those CLSNs are HUGE, giving them an unfair advantage since their size lets them counter ANY move, high or low, so you might want to fix them.
2. I don't know "a few words", I actually can code quite well, but because I have yet to release anything (due to there being nothing I want to create/convert), you (and everyone else on Infinity, or at least in this topic), you think I'm running my mouth. I'm not. Rude as that criticism is, it's in all your characters.
3. I never said to update continiously. However, you've updated one character in the last year, but keep pushing new ones out despite me stating issues on here and on Mugen Infantry, and I've yet to hear anything for updates for your Rock (who also has huge CLSNs on his counters, when he has a counter for high/medium/low attacks), which you released over 6 months ago.

Also, regarding the counters (you'll note a lot of the major problems stem from them), increase their ticks. 4 is extremely short, allowing them basically spam it with little regard for the opponent evading it. The entire point with counters is to allow the opponent to rethink their strategy, not have the AI-spam them while you try to figure out it's flaws in the middle of a fight.

@Sasuke-kun: I dare hope that wasn't directed at me, because I've yet to say anything regarding perfect creations. Everything has flaws, I know that extremely well, but when something this large goes unchecked, the creator should be alerted. And I've been telling Vyn this for months, and nothings been done. But if it makes you feel better I apologize for being my typical (albeit unfiltered that time) self. :)

If I was Gouki's creator, your feedback would be invaluable, regardless how rude. You seem to have a clue on certain things when it comes to details creators crave for feedback like collision boxes, gameplay mechanics, game play time/animation ticks, etc. as this is the stuff that gets missed sometimes during "production.". You must understand that people will always jump in to defend someone if they think they see disrespect. It's like that here, the Guild, MI, everywhere. Anyway, the "Mr. Perfectionist" comment was not directed toward you Anzai, it was directed toward Lord Vader. This thread has become a hotbed for disagreement rather than what release threads are intended for. Lets stay on topic with either giving praise (  ;*)) ) or constructive criticism to vyn on what he can do to make Gouki better.

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2007, 01:48:24 AM »
Hi Vyn...i noticed you response at the Mugen Guild on my Infinite Launcher problem i found...let me tell you exactly how it  happens:
After i use Gouki`s launcher on random opponents(worked at least against himself and Warusaki`s Rock)even if the character has air recovery and tries blocking the attack,it seems it`s unblockable,and therefore you can loop the opponent all the time until death...i used those two characters as an example of character with Air blocking/recovery not able to block or recover from the launcher...here`s a pic on how i beat Rock

I hope this is a bit more illustrative than before,if by any chance you didn`t get what i meant,plz send me a PM and i could explain it to you in Spanish as accurate as possible(i type stuff in english more stuff than on spanish...i need to change job now or i`ll forget how to write/speak my primary language  :DxDie)

oooooooooooooo i just tested that, u are right, thats one hard to notice thing, and a very weird one too, ill check the coding later on, tnx for explaining

and a moderator plz remove all that offtopicness/spam, including my responses, tnx

Offline Freddy Mercury

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 19, 2008, 07:04:55 PM
  • Getting down to Business
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2007, 03:17:38 AM »
Anyone who messes with Vyn should mess with me first >: P

On topic:

I took these comments from Tempest and myself from MFG so i hope you take time to read on them:

- Misogi doesn't have a big enough CLSN1 and is pretty easy to dodge (just press forward once, right before it hits)

And this comes from mine:

Tenma Gou Zankuu is also a little buggy...

- When it hits an opponent who is standing still, the fireballs only touch the hit counter once or twice... the rest of the fireballs do hit but do not register as added hits.

(though if part on an air combo, it works pretty fine)

(tested on at least two characters, Evil Ryu: EoH and Ogre Akuma)

I'm sorry if this might feel like a repost of a repost...

Tekken 6 > All other fighterz x3

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
i read guild and infantry posts too mate, and ill check that stuff for update, tnx

not sure if im gonna be able to fix the hit counter, its rather buggy coding and some mugen limitations affect it, my ryu has a few problems there too

Offline DivineWolf

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2023, 09:17:46 PM
  • Last of a Dying Breed
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 12:40:36 AM »
I really like this Akuma, and overall, you did a great job in creating him. A few things I've notice is.....

-He only has one win pose. Unless you finish your foe with SGS of course.

-Some chars get stuck after SGS is performed. Everytime I use SGS on XCB's Tetsu Yatogi, he freezes. That could just be something with just Tetsu however. Also, another problem with SGS, which more often happens with 2 on 2 simultaneous battles, sometimes SGS won't even hit. Akuma will grab his foe, and the screen will turn black, but his foe can actually just walk away from the attack.

-During counters, Evil Ryu's voice is played/heard when performing it.

Only the SGS things are really bugs that may require fixing. The great job you did on this Akuma though really overshadows what little bugs that need to be fixed. This is really a great char, and I look forward to any updates you plan on giving him. :thumbsup:

Userbar - Akeme
R.I.P Reu
R.I.P Macho Man Randy Savage

"Let me show you..."

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 01:10:04 AM »
I really like this Akuma, and overall, you did a great job in creating him. A few things I've notice is.....

-He only has one win pose. Unless you finish your foe with SGS of course.

-Some chars get stuck after SGS is performed. Everytime I use SGS on XCB's Tetsu Yatogi, he freezes. That could just be something with just Tetsu however. Also, another problem with SGS, which more often happens with 2 on 2 simultaneous battles, sometimes SGS won't even hit. Akuma will grab his foe, and the screen will turn black, but his foe can actually just walk away from the attack.

-During counters, Evil Ryu's voice is played/heard when performing it.

Only the SGS things are really bugs that may require fixing. The great job you did on this Akuma though really overshadows what little bugs that need to be fixed. This is really a great char, and I look forward to any updates you plan on giving him. :thumbsup:

what counters'? zero counters??

Offline DivineWolf

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2023, 09:17:46 PM
  • Last of a Dying Breed
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2007, 01:55:35 AM »
I believe it's the Zero counter..... The counters that are performed while blocking, and moving the D-pad from back to down then punch/kick. It plays Evil Ryu's voice.

EDIT: Yeah, the Zero counters.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 01:57:07 AM by DivineWolf »

Userbar - Akeme
R.I.P Reu
R.I.P Macho Man Randy Savage

"Let me show you..."

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »
I believe it's the Zero counter..... The counters that are performed while blocking, and moving the D-pad from back to down then punch/kick. It plays Evil Ryu's voice.

EDIT: Yeah, the Zero counters.

oooh, true hehe funny, ill fix it tnx

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2007, 03:09:49 PM »
great character, but one bug I noticed, during is overhead chop move (Forward+Medium Punch) it's missing a few frames of animation during recovery

other than that, it's great

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar