collapse

Author Topic: Gouki  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Lightsworn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:August 31, 2017, 12:28:27 AM
Re: Gouki
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 10:34:30 AM »
Vyn, you're gonna give me a heart attack with all this new releases XD.

Great job, will download now.
5069-5992-9366

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:10 AM »

Great job, will download  now.

Offline zxzero

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 31, 2012, 04:49:05 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
So the third strike gouki wasnt the only one huh, I see you pulled a solid snake on this one with your stealthy release! downloading now, cant wait to see him in action, especially coming from you, you always do great work!

Offline konohakid

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 25, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
  • The cool Kid From Konoha
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »

Great job, will download  now.

same here,awesome job

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 01:22:32 PM »
Pleasant suprisse :thumbsup:

Small feedback:

One of his intro's seems to be bugged, he just appears out of nowhere into his fighting stance.
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 02:17:29 PM »
Evil Ryu, Hayato, and now Gouki. Damn, Vyn you surely can make great characters in little time. :w00t:

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline dragonesku

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 24, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
  • Fo' shizzle my nizzle
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 03:55:38 AM »
I've been reading comments by the other members and he sure sounds interesting, so you bet I'm going to check him out. Thanks Vyn.  =D>

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
damn vyn yr pretty fast
fanks
so hows the shin akuma coming along or is that a surprise?
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 11:52:18 AM »
argghhh i cant download it: error there is no object
i hate it when that is happening with sendspace \-/o

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 07:58:55 PM »
Is this Shin Akuma or just regular Akuma? (i.e. two fireballs instead of one, faster speed, etc.)

Offline Spectre

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2008, 04:30:53 PM
  • Undead Sorceror Ninja
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2007, 11:47:40 AM »
cool mvc akuma/gouki char vyn

thanks and congrats  :thumbsup:

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »
problem sloved..
wow finnaly a gouki mvc2 style he is great! :w00t:

Offline louis

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 01, 2011, 10:39:53 AM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 02:41:47 PM »
dude your akuma is cool it is way better then the one kamekize made =D> =D> =D>
louis

Offline SirAnzai

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 17, 2008, 06:56:52 PM
  • Language=Silly!
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 06:07:50 PM »
And yet again, you create an atrocity of a character. First off, he has no start up/recovery lag for any of his moves, which basically means he can Asura-Warp then pull off a super when the animations done (all of your characters have that, and it's extremely cheap since you can't combo them/interupt their moves). Also, his damage dampener is broken, just like every other character you've made; Tenma Gou Zankuu should not take off half your life with one combo. And why do his projectiles not have collosion boxes? You're using a helper code for the projectiles (not a bad thing) but of the 5 characters I dug up that had projectiles, all the projectiles had collosion boxes as well as helper codes, so the only (logical) reason for why it exists, is because you don't criticisim, because you've yet to fix any major bugs that exist in all of your characters.

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 08:40:53 PM »
And yet again, you create an atrocity of a character. First off, he has no start up/recovery lag for any of his moves, which basically means he can Asura-Warp then pull off a super when the animations done (all of your characters have that, and it's extremely cheap since you can't combo them/interupt their moves). Also, his damage dampener is broken, just like every other character you've made; Tenma Gou Zankuu should not take off half your life with one combo. And why do his projectiles not have collosion boxes? You're using a helper code for the projectiles (not a bad thing) but of the 5 characters I dug up that had projectiles, all the projectiles had collosion boxes as well as helper codes, so the only (logical) reason for why it exists, is because you don't criticisim, because you've yet to fix any major bugs that exist in all of your characters.

Do you really have to put it like that? There are people that make FAR worse characters that are cheap and unfun to use. Would it hurt to just point out the flaws instead of calling it an atrocity?

Offline SirAnzai

• Initiate
  • Language=Silly!
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 08:55:22 PM »

Do you really have to put it like that? There are people that make FAR worse characters that are cheap and unfun to use. Would it hurt to just point out the flaws instead of calling it an atrocity?
I've tried that, with every creation Vyns created. So far, nothing has been fixed out of what I've pointed out, so if insulting his work gets it fixed, then I have no qualms with being more critical than I usually am.

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

I've tried that, with every creation Vyns created. So far, nothing has been fixed out of what I've pointed out, so if insulting his work gets it fixed, then I have no qualms with being more critical than I usually am.

Sorry, I wasn't aware you had pointed stuff like this out. It just seemed kinda harsh to me. My bad.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »
i really like this char  :).

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline therain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2019, 08:41:25 PM
  • When It Rains It Pours!!!
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 12:13:12 AM »
VYN!!!!!  =D> unbeliveable, awesome, cool, stunning, shocking, so much much words to say man you are the man and evil ryu and hayato out of this world. VYN I cant wait to see what else is up your sleeves

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 11:35:51 PM »
I hope the hit sparks that Gouki  has are gonna be used in the project cuz they look so clean compared to the ones other characters have, no offense.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »

That was pretty rude.
 I have seen you give hard criticism to good characters and stages. If you think his character is so atrocious go create your own <_<|...|
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:01:33 AM by cyclysm »

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Dark Gemini ZX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 17, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »

That was pretty rude.
 I have seen you give hard criticism to good characters and stages. If you think his character is so atrocious go create your own <_<|...|
Seriously....

Offline SirAnzai

• Initiate
  • Language=Silly!
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2007, 12:22:11 AM »

That was pretty rude.
Would you rather I just sit around and praise him despite it having obvious flaws? Would you rather a glaring bug not be fixed because I'm saying things like "omggr8tcharacter!will d/l!  :) :) :) :)"? If you look at all my other posts, I point out any major flaws I find, and Vyns all share the same; no recovery/start-up lag on their moves, basically giving them infinite priority, a broken damage dampener that rarely works, counters that can't be pulled off unless the AI's using them because of the lack of start-up lag/short animation ticks. And since my other nicer critiques weren't commented on (I've said the same thing for all of vyns creations, sans his MVC Evil Ryu), I figured that a "rude" critique might get him to fix the flaws that plague all his characters.

And how would you know if I am/not creating a character? I'm curious, since I tend to keep my plans to myself and one other person (who doesn't get involved with MUGEN forums), and I know he hasn't told anyone about them.

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2007, 12:56:31 AM »
i respond the exact same way to any report (rude or not), u do seem to know some of the very basics of creating but bout the clsn boxes u dont rly know what u talking bout, clsn boxes are separated from the animation itself otehrwise they would just go trough anything..., other stuff is on the check, making a working damage dampener and some other elements is much harder than people think, if u really are trying to learn and create something dont do what many people do (especially youtube guys) which is learn a few words like juggle, clsn boxes, dmg dampener and go say sh*t bout characters, look at all the stuff most creators cant do right and i do, its A LOT of stuff, many of ur posts on my other chars are critizicing stuff i took directly from guys like pots and warusaki but u dont rly know all the stuff behind a character so u dont rly know what u tallking about in many aspects

u cant expect me to update a character everytime u say anything do u?, ill be waiting for that secret character of yours, i bet its gonna beat pots characters

but look at me goin offtopic!!, next update will include one more special attack, the counter special from the cvs series, i left it out for lazyness rly XD, tnx for all the feedback infinity fellas
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:01:50 AM by vyn »

Offline Dark Gemini ZX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 17, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
i respond the exact same way to any report (rude or not), u do seem to know some of the very basics of creating but bout the clsn boxes u dont rly know what u talking bout, clsn boxes are separated from the animation itself otehrwise they would just go trough anything..., other stuff is on the check, making a working damage dampener and some other elements is much harder than people think, if u really are trying to learn and create something dont do what many people do (especially youtube guys) which is learn a few words like juggle, clsn boxes, dmg dampener and go say sh*t bout characters, look at all the stuff most creators cant do right and i do, its A LOT of stuff, many of ur posts on my other chars are critizicing stuff i took directly from guys like pots and warusaki but u dont rly know all the stuff behind a character so u dont rly know what u tallking about in many aspects

u cant expect me to update a character everytime u say anything do u?, ill be waiting for that secret character of yours, i bet its gonna beat pots characters

but look at me goin offtopic!!, next update will include one more special attack, the counter special from the cvs series, i left it out for lazyness rly XD, tnx for all the feedback infinity fellas
Well spoken Vyn... :w00t:
As for you SirAnzai, you need to shut your mouth....... \-/o >o:-(
Anyways, as Vyn said we're getting off topic so let's stop discussing this <_<|...|
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:12:30 AM by Dark Gemini ZX »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[Today at 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat