collapse

Author Topic: Dog the bounty hunter racist phone call,  (Read 807 times)

Offline Lightsworn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:August 31, 2017, 12:28:27 AM
Dog the bounty hunter racist phone call,
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:49:33 PM »
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2007/10/31/game-over-for-dog-the-bounty-hunter-racist-rant/

Not only am I extremely angry, I just can't believe it, and to think I wanted meet him in real life, I have changed my mind now.

This clown is finished.

5069-5992-9366

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
Re: Dog the bounty hunter racist phone call,
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2007/10/31/game-over-for-dog-the-bounty-hunter-racist-rant/

Not only am I extremely angry, I just can't believe it, and to think I wanted meet him in real life, I have changed my mind now.

This clown is finished.

Hes raicist!!! helll no anyways hes gna get hated
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline eternal

• GFX Capone
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 17, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
  • I Make It Rain
    • My Site
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:18:09 PM »
I seen the show couple times and I think its pointless, all he does is arrest them and take them back out. :|

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »
I seen the show couple times and I think its pointless, all he does is arrest them and take them back out. :|

not all of them only the ones he think that will change
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »
man i heard about this too i bet he wouldn't have said srry if da phone call was never recorded

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 03:40:38 PM »
oh man......
i dont like racist ones everybody in the world is human and theres no differences between skin color,sex,or age. we are all humans and we must have respect to everybody, that guy deserves the worst (i am not kidding)  >o:-(

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 04:02:25 PM »
Damn!! I thot he was cool!!! :'(

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 04:02:56 PM »
Haha, damn, another one bites the dust.  :D

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 05:05:47 PM »
sum thin will happen to dog [youtube=425,350]27zhsc_O508[/youtube]

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 05:07:23 PM »
Wasn't he in jail in Mexico? When did he get out?

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 05:26:24 PM »
If THAT was the phone call, he isn't racist, he is just ignorant and insensitive. I thought that clip I just now heard was a statement he sent to the media. He clearly states in it, he doesn't care if she was black, mexican, etc. but they sometimes uses that n word and he is afraid that his son's black gf would get offended. He says uses it the way black people do. The thing is, it is a private phone call, hence why would he be lying about how he thinks he uses the word to his son? He clearly states when he says it, he doesn't mean scum of the earth.

Black people say it to eachother all the time, I have two friends, one filipino, one black, and the says n* to him the way black people say it to other black people and he (black friend) doesn't have a problem with it. I am not saying Dog should have the right to use the word, but I don't think by that phone call alone that he is racist, just ignorant and insensitive. Also look at Dog, it is NOT hard to see that he would use such a word anyways.

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 05:28:44 PM »
If THAT was the phone call, he isn't racist, he is just ignorant and insensitive. I thought that clip I just now heard was a statement he sent to the media. He clearly states in it, he doesn't care if she was black, mexican, etc. but they sometimes uses that n word and he is afraid that his son's black gf would get offended. He says uses it the way black people do. The thing is, it is a private phone call, hence why would he be lying about how he thinks he uses the word to his son? He clearly states when he says it, he doesn't mean scum of the earth.

Black people say it to eachother all the time, I have two friends, one filipino, one black, and the says n* to him the way black people say it to other black people and he (black friend) doesn't have a problem with it. I am not saying Dog should have the right to use the word, but I don't think by that phone call alone that he is racist, just ignorant and insensitive. Also look at Dog, it is NOT hard to see that he would use such a word anyways.

the way black people use it....? thats because they black they cans are it dog is white

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 01:31:36 AM »
That is what we called a double standard. I don't think black people should call eachother that either. I don't hear mexicans saying "Whats up (insert racist term)" to other mexicans. I only see this among the black community. Just because he says that word DOESN'T make him a racist. If he killed a black guy, ok he is a racist. He never used the word in such a way in that convo that makes him a racist. Words NEVER define who you are, it is your actions that do. Is he a racist, I don't know, but by that phone call alone, then no. Let me ask something, can ANY white person say that word and there is NO racial intent or would be considered racist? I suggest people listen to tone and the convo closely and not just the word he uses. He doesn't sound like someone who is racist. Let me put it to you this way, no racist would say "I don't mean the scum of the earth" when they use that word, cause a racist DOES when they say it.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 01:54:39 AM »
I find it more dumb that no one complains about his privacy getting f**k'd up by his son.

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 03:14:37 AM »
This is america, we have no privacy..   >o:-(
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 03:31:22 AM »
True Gigan, his son sold him out. What he said was NEVER meant to air, never. People say things in private they would never say in public. Does this make him bad, if so that means we're all bad, cause we're all guilty of it. I do feel alittle bad for Dog, but that doesn't change the fact he said was insensitive and should have taught himself not to use that word knowing that it is a racist term. Basically he should have known better. What Don Imus said was much worst IMO than what Dog said.

Offline FilthyKadaver

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 03:52:32 AM »

aint that the truth.  \-/o

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »
begin from the south I hear this word all the time be they black,asian,latino,white what ever everyone says it so I have got use to hearing it dont like it but its common to hear.....so I mean I understand kinda where he is coming from by saying that he uses the word but not to be offensive not saying that its right but I can understand cause I catch alot of my white friends friends calling each other that and when they see me they become very apologetic and just tell them I understand and to try not to say it around me.......and the fact that it was private I give some leway to cause everyone says things in private that they would never say in public

my new one

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 03:24:41 PM »
how do we know he says that in a non offensive way.... just because he said? obv he would say that to us to get him of the hook

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 11:11:44 AM »
Haha, this convo was kinda funny. Look, obviously, he feels that saying that word is wrong right? That's why he doesn't want anyone to hear him say it, because he feels that society would view it as being wrong, why, because it is not a positive or endearing term. It's a very negative word that holds quite a bit of history, especially when being used by white people. It's not acceptable by any means, people tend to forget what racism is, ignorance. I don't think it's the worst thing in the world, but I REALLY don't think that was cool...the f'd up thing is that it's pretty common placed in today's America. Did you ever ask yourself why he has to use the 'N' word instead of another word? Why can't he just say 'black', or 'african-american', hell that's the problem right there. Why that word in particular? We've got to stop accepting this type of behavior...also, just because SOME black people use that term loosely, still does not make it ok...this world is really a crazy place in this day and age. We've really got to work together to make things right, and enabling ignorant and biast behavior is not helping to move us in the right direction. There is no justifiable reason for having to use THAT word anymore.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 11:14:45 AM by Lord_of_Saiyans »

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 11:16:40 AM »

Rockwell was acquainted with this sad testament all too well.

As for racism? You haven't seen anything as blatantly bigoted as this:

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:53:26 AM by eg6gsr »

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 03:51:12 AM »
how do we know he says that in a non offensive way.... just because he said? obv he would say that to us to get him of the hook

there really is no way to tell but I dont hold people to that word when I hear it unless it is directed towards me or my culture in a negative way.....cause really think about it we as black people just use the word freely so much that other people think they can as well so really until the word is just done away with period people should not get all upset about hearing it weather it be gger or gga cause that is like saying the word poop offends me and you should not say it but hey I can say it all I want and its ok(makes no sense)

and Bobby_Zee  I can not leave that picture up man sorry
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:52:58 AM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 [31]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal