collapse

Author Topic: Is there an engine out there that can redesing/change sprites?  (Read 445 times)

Offline MegaMabe3210

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 12, 2016, 09:30:38 AM
  • "what comes around goes around" or vice versa
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been here but I've been busy so much that I haven't had the time to be here.
My question to you guys is: Is there any type of engine out there that exist that can change sprites from one way it's made to another.
I mean totally redesing it like if you was either drawing it yourself or frankensprite it yourself.  For example: like taking a SF3 style sprite like Ryu and turning him into a 16 bit style SNES style art sprite like the SNES SF games that came out for that system. The reason for this is because they're some sprites out there that are made different and it would be nice to make them into that type of way. Well thanks for listening/reading this guys. I hope on hearing from anyone of you guys soon. It's great to come back and see all the new updated things that's happened in here. Until next time. Take care. Chao/BYE/Peace  :Terry  :thumbsup:  :)

Offline Cyanide

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 29, 2019, 06:52:34 AM
    • Mugen Obscurity
Re: Is there an engine out there that can redesing/change sprites?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 12:39:44 AM »
Nope, because in the end, how does the program know what anything on the sprite is? To a certain extent you're just shrinking it and changing the colour palette a bit, but it's not going to be perfect and will need editing.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal