collapse

Author Topic: Xbox One vs PS4: Please help!  (Read 427 times)

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
Xbox One vs PS4: Please help!
« on: February 19, 2015, 11:09:48 PM »
Hi everybody! Well, I'm about to buy one of 'em, but I really don't know wich one to buy.
Like all of us, I'm almost a fighting game gamer, and beside the fighting games i only buy the resident evil games ant the arkham series.
The problem is that i don't know wich to buy cause all resumed is Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct... I really hate that Street Fighter is a PS exclusive...

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
Re: Xbox One vs PS4: Please help!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 12:04:46 AM »
Hi everybody! Well, I'm about to buy one of 'em, but I really don't know wich one to buy.
Like all of us, I'm almost a fighting game gamer, and beside the fighting games i only buy the resident evil games ant the arkham series.
The problem is that i don't know wich to buy cause all resumed is Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct... I really hate that Street Fighter is a PS exclusive...

Guilty Gear Xrd dude, PS4.

At the end of the day, if it's gonna come down to fighters, best BELIEVE there's going to be more of them on the PS4 than on the xbone.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 10:29:12 AM »
I've been an Xbox fan boy all along (SFIV and UMvC3 both ran better on the 360) but in next gen Street Fighter V is a PS4 exclusive, so you better bet that is your only option. Xbox has Killer Instinct as it's exclusive but Capcom win over that one easy.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 11:45:21 AM »
I've been an Xbox fan boy all along (SFIV and UMvC3 both ran better on the 360) but in next gen Street Fighter V is a PS4 exclusive, so you better bet that is your only option. Xbox has Killer Instinct as it's exclusive but Capcom win over that one easy.

Agreed, Killer Instinct is a great game but nothing really beats Street Fighter. The only draw back at this point is Capcom cause you never know what kind of shady stuff they might pull with this new game cause they are greedy/desperate enough to just up and say " hey sony give us more money or we'll release to microsoft". That coupled with almost three months of silence has me worried.

Other than that it's really just a toss up for which console to buy cause once you get past all the fanboy argument of graphics and frame rates and the game library they are pretty much the same and offer nothing more than the other. 

my new one

Offline Twinimage

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 11:46:24 AM »
You could always buy/build a gaming PC instead. SFV is going to be on the PC as well. MKX will be on PC too.
Killer Instinct does have it's appeal. The thing is though, 1) did you ever play and enjoy the original KI's and 2) have you played the new KI and would it really be worth getting the xbone for that one game?

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 12:37:57 AM »
Well, PS4 won and is on my hands now...

@Jealux Tuferzevin: Guilty Gear was one of the things that made me decide for the PS, thanx!!
@Acey: I am also a Xbox fan, and i love the design of the Xbox1... Maybe in the future i'll also get one, i don't know. But also since i was 7 (i'm 30 now), i am a Street Fighter fan and Capcom Fighting game fan. THnx
@eg6gsr: I am praying for Killer Instinct on Ps4...
@Twinimage: I don't like the pc gaming, i guess cuz i see the pc's like a tool more like a game console. And i was a great fan of th first KI, i remember when my dad gave it to my in my 10th bday and i really love it, but the KI2 was meh... But no, i never played the new KI and that's also something that made me buy the PS... but i really want it!! LOL

Well, thanx everybody and now here's my gamer tag (or however it's called in the PSN): YunoDyVa

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal