collapse

Author Topic: Skyline -6-19-2014  (Read 613 times)

Offline DarkValentine

• The Fanfic artist of M.U.G.E.N
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:September 06, 2020, 06:47:50 PM
  • The FanFic Artist of M.U.G.E.N
    • DV's Works
    • Email
Skyline -6-19-2014
« on: June 20, 2014, 08:32:12 PM »
It's been a while, I know  Gomen ne (I blame Max Payne 3, as well as working with this new PC of mine & becoming a manager at my job. It doesn't leave me with a lot of time). BUT.... I've at least got around to making use of the shiny new tools at my disposal. So now I can do better ripping.

With all that said, I bring to you a LONG overdue release: Skyline.

http://dvmugen.theostlobby.net/

Top Menu > Winmugen + (Retro) Stages.

It does have "super jump", but it feels more or less like a high jump. Either way, I'm satisfied with it. The background comes from an arcade baseball game. I would have to go back and run MAME, to find out what the name of it was. As I ripped that solo image myself.

The stage itself didn't have any animated layers for water. I had to do that myself, as it was just a still image for the water alone. Using Gimp 2.8's animation tool, and the ripple effect, to give it the appearance of it doing as stated. As for the actual floor, I took a note from DG's Seattle Bay stage, when it came to doing a proper parallax. I did not understand how to make it work at first, but after seeing how it works, I decided to type it in myself, already having these pieces on hand.

This served as a good test, to at least honor O Illusionista's request, of the Russia stage from Power Moves. So hopefully, I will be able to get around to doing that, and others that were in need of being finished.

"Today, your inevitable teaching. Tomorrow, your unavoidable Schooling - DarkValentine1984"

DV's Works

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:29:37 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
Re: Skyline -6-19-2014
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 08:43:57 PM »
This served as a good test, to at least honor O Illusionista's request, of the Russia stage from Power Moves. So hopefully, I will be able to get around to doing that, and others that were in need of being finished

Oh that is nice!

Offline DarkValentine

• The Fanfic artist of M.U.G.E.N
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:September 06, 2020, 06:47:50 PM
  • The FanFic Artist of M.U.G.E.N
    • DV's Works
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 08:47:58 PM »

Oh that is nice!

Trust me, I did not forget about you, as I also wanted to see that stage completed as well. all of the pieces are still ripped & ready to build. I just need to go about building the stage. If need be, I can use Skyline as an active template, and tweak it from there.

I'm just sorry I haven't had much time to really do what I want. But, when life beckons, I must answer :/

Don't we all?  ::salute::
"Today, your inevitable teaching. Tomorrow, your unavoidable Schooling - DarkValentine1984"

DV's Works

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 10:49:18 PM »
 :Terry
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1]
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal