collapse

Author Topic: Why does Marvel hate Peter Parker  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Cayne

• Cayne
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:July 01, 2017, 08:25:55 PM
  • 1/2 of Focus2Factz
    • Email
Why does Marvel hate Peter Parker
« on: June 15, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
To me. Peter Parker is the greatest comic Icon ever. Dude has the most realistic life next to Luke Cage. He was always broke, Never had a car (that i can recall), and always got shyt from everyone. The only thing that didn't fit was his girlfriend's. Marvel obviously enjoy's irony but anyway let's dig into this subject, the clone saga started the epic trend of fan hate service. Ben reilly to me was the greatest thing to happen in the comics in a long. I loved the stories of spidey and scarlet spider. until they switched who was the real Peter and eliminated the scarlet spider for ben to become spider-man. This was a boring era that almost completely erased peter from the series, even going as far as taking his powers away. Lame!!!!! Then when sells flopped they just say F it and kill ben. Then comes Civil war in which petey gets a cool a$$ costume and then have taken away and becomes a fugitive just so they can end his marriage. Lame!!!!!!!! Then Brand new day starts and once again Petey is sleeping on the couch and is robbed of half his powers, Orgainic web shooters, Claws, and extra sensory (Not his spider sense), Somehow they bring harry osborn back (IDK why) and introduce really stupid new villians. Lame!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the worst happens, the wrath of Dan Slott. This guy gives Peter everything. Star Avenger, Member of the Fantastic Four, Awesome Job, Has him learn martail arts to compensate for spider sense, cool new tech, and gave us spider island. and then it happened scarlet spider was returning but not my boy Ben oh no, it's Kaine the whiney daddy doesnt love me duech fromt he clone saga Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I actually like what their doing with Kaine now and May CBC from CVG rot in hell for his april fools release of the character) .V.! After this the do the worst thing yet. They kill Peter Parker and give his body to DOC OCK,who now has spidey looking very lame and unapealing. I have officially stopped buying spider-man in the main marvel line because i just cant stomuch it. I just read reviews until this bull is ova. Ultimate parker suffered a worst fate. To me his was always the better book but he dis from a gunshot wound and will never return. His replacement is a lil kid who manages to defeat the original Spider-man from the regular Marvel U. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the concept of a bi-racail spidey as Im Bi-racail my self, B/W i'm a sexy oreo lol. But seeing how thy got their powers at the same time it would have been cooler to make him the ultimate scarlet spider. Oh Wells, bring Spider-girl to the one these books and I would be stoked.

We go beast on the mugen streets. Check out our freestyle sessions: Betray Cain@youtube.com

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Why does Marvel hate Peter Parker
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 02:26:17 PM »

ya know man, i am a huge spider man fan.  i care not for clones and all those twisted story plots of the dude. what i love is the core foundation of Stan Lee passion for spider man. The original .  When you get such an iconic character in the hands of various writers who may not share the same deep love and passion for the character, they write just to sell copies..or their spin vision which will take away what makes him ...him.   Peter Parker is flawed as a human and even has more issues as Spiderman but he is so amazing at handling both.  realistically a person would go insane trying to juggle such a life he has to do . I am all for building the character up of peter parker.  i actually amdire him....a super intelligent nerdy dude gifted with amazing powers and uses them for good and gets some of the hottest women! Mary Jane.... Black Cat...good lawd have mercy!  =P~ =P~

i hope they do more with the cool dude and keep Peter Parker shining.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:55:40 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Cayne

• Cayne
  • Initiate
  • 1/2 of Focus2Factz
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 02:33:07 PM »
Couldnt agree more Lando, I love Black cat as a character. Problem is Peter doesn't exist anymore except of course in the MC2 universe and the one that bonded with carnage.
We go beast on the mugen streets. Check out our freestyle sessions: Betray Cain@youtube.com

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 04:04:57 PM »
I think Marvel should do a semi-reboot: erase every moment from One More Day to now and we'll be all peachy

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 04:30:35 PM »
Marvel New 52, then? :p

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 04:48:08 PM »
Marvel New 52, then? :p
I suppose, except for not turning your characters into sex-obsessed jack-offs

Offline Cayne

• Cayne
  • Initiate
  • 1/2 of Focus2Factz
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 06:03:48 PM »
F one more day  \-/o. The new 52 is stupid, you eliminate 60 years of already screwed up continuity and make everyone confused for what? No lois and clark and sleeker costumes. its only a five year gap between the formation of the JLA to the present. How da hell did bruce have time to go through four robins lol.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 08:01:27 PM »
How da hell did bruce have time to go through four robins lol.
Apparently Batman and Green Lantern are unaffected by the New 52

Well Batman is. I'm not 100% sure on Green Lantern

Offline dan_aracena

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 21, 2015, 05:38:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 08:58:23 PM »
I think Comic (Marvel and DC) must do something to make COMPLETLY FORBIDDEN the time travels, and reality chenges ... i dont know, may be in DC make something with the Guardians, and Marvel with Eternity, about this ..... And FROM THAT POINT start from ZERO .... Right now the readers get a little tired of reboots, and reality changes, and resurrections, and clones .... There's no emotion any more .... Now, see that something awfull happens to our heroes it doesnt matter, because we know that in a few years everything will go back -magically- to normal ....

In comparision to that i see that the japanese on their mangas, take more risks .... they risk to REALLY KILL their characters, no matter the fans reactions, and to pass the lead of a story, to the grow up childs of their heroes .....

I think Marvel and DC are kind of a trying to do this .... but they are too much worried about the fans complains about their characters ... so they kill a heroe, but after a few weeks of fan complaining letters, they make a history to reborn the hero ........ I think THAT is what they have to change .... and not rebooting characters .....

I think that is time to make Reed Richards and Sue Storm, grow old, and lead the protagonism to Franklin COMPLETELY!!. I think is time for Bruce Wayne to be replaced, but making his succesor an even more intersting character than him AND GO THROUGH WITH IT NO MATTER A FEW YEARS OF FAN COMPLAINS ....... Retire some Green Lanterns .... NOT MAKE A REBIRTH TO CHARLES XAVIER!!! ... etc etc etc ....

Offline Cayne

• Cayne
  • Initiate
  • 1/2 of Focus2Factz
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 09:14:16 PM »
I think Todd Mcfarlane did it right. He took spawn/Al simmons to the brink, made him a world savior and then killed him off to focus on a new spawn. Did he bring back Al................ kind of. Al is still running shyt in hell because in life he was a evil mofo who killed his own child.

Offline Cayne

• Cayne
  • Initiate
  • 1/2 of Focus2Factz
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 09:27:15 PM »

That makes no sense at all even though you are right. How can batmans experiences be possible when jason todd was a kid when he was "killed" and came back a adult who looks to be the same age as Superman.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »
That makes no sense at all even though you are right. How can batmans experiences be possible when jason todd was a kid when he was "killed" and came back a adult who looks to be the same age as Superman.

i can explain that in one word bro and its gonna be astounding....writers.  :DxDie :DxDie man you got to love them people. they can make something worth wild and break something with a huge WTF. lol

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
I can explain it in two canoncial ones:

Lazarus Pit.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 12:24:56 AM »
I can explain it in two canoncial ones:

Lazarus Pit.
^^(PM)^

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 11:16:02 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 12:58:16 AM »

How does that work? Bats has history with the other characters. If they were rebooted then bats history would have changed.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Cayne

• Cayne
  • Initiate
  • 1/2 of Focus2Factz
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 01:12:22 AM »
How does that work? Bats has history with the other characters. If they were rebooted then bats history would have changed.
welcome to the dc mind F Rage lol

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »
How does that work?

It doesn't :-\

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal