collapse

Author Topic: WINMUGEN VS RC0.1  (Read 384 times)

Offline electrocaid

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 03, 2021, 05:23:26 AM
  • muhahahahaaaaa
    • Email
WINMUGEN VS RC0.1
« on: May 04, 2013, 06:34:44 AM »
Dear friends,

After six three years of hard working as lawyer, i've finally decided to bring the mugenmuseum back.

However, it's not an easy task because lot of my usual helpers have left the scene...

I'm requesting your help for the following questions - I swear that I've read a lot of comments about the current situation - :

MAIN QUESTION:

As I'm starting from a theorically winmugen + coded version of the mugenmuseum,

An RC1 conversion is it necessary and/or useful?

I'm askin' because, from all what I've read, it looks to be a lot of work for - not so major - changes (corrected bugs, HR, etc.)...

Years ago, when i've decided to defend dos mugen against "no-limit-winmugen", the situation was very different from now: winmugen has quickly been used by a large majority of the community.  Currently, two years after the "rebirth" of Elecbyte, it seems that the majority of the community refuses to quit winmugen +...

Sloth cannot be the only one reason.

SUB QUESTION

1/ If winmugen is prefered

AFAIK, a conversion patch (RC2W) isn't possible to create - technically I mean: do some skilled guys be ready for a mass work?

2/ If RC is prefered

AFAIK, a conversion patch (W2RC) is perfectly possible to create: could a nice member of the community create it?

LAST QUESTION

In weeks months to come, I'll surely need a lot of help to recover all the mugen stuff created from 2010...

Does someone have all downloaded?
If yes, would it be to have a copy of these datas? :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal