collapse

Author Topic: RFID IMPLANT  (Read 1741 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
RFID IMPLANT
« on: March 03, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »
forgot to post this numerous times but i thought this was crazy though....hell no i aint doing that and i guess ill be on the run from the law^^....

My elders used to talk about this happening ages ago since like the mid 90s....

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: RFID IMPLANT
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:26:46 PM »
 /:O i knew this was coming one day. wait.. iot already is here! my sister actually has this chip in her dog she just got and she took him to the Vet and they just scanned the dog and EVERYTHING on the dogs history came up. in like 5 seconds.  now they got this Tenn tracker app coming out and thats causing an uproar. it aint mandatory since it just an app but lawd knows man. cellphones are already tracking devices so i aint surprised with this thing thats free to use publically. That Teen tracker app is vicious as to what you can do to spy on your kids.  :D

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 05:48:29 PM »
The teen tracker is only good for one thing, if the child goes missing or gets abducted.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »
The teen tracker is only good for one thing, if the child goes missing or gets abducted.

I def agree with that as well. but there are other reasons as well that tracker comes in handy with very disgrundled teens. i dont know about how every parent actually parents their child, thats them. but for me i for now have no specific use for it. other than what you said . Now others may have more serious concerns.  i know it does a few things as well:
1 can listen in on teens converstions
2. track exact whereabouts
3 the most major of some of the other features which is can actually tap into the teens camera and view what they see on it and their pics i believe as well.
4 access their voicemail and text messages ( i think i saw on news these are 2 of the features they want to add as well.)

:-?? bro from what i have gathered through searches and even talks among other parents its like very sided on it. some parents agree on it , some dont as well some teens ( mostly the girls) are either ok with it or do not like it at all.  With all the insane things these teens are doing with their cellphones that have cameras and video capabilities i can see why there is a fuss about making this app realized publically. too many teens are posting nude and obscure photos and videos of them doing sexual stuff or wearing extremely out there outfits. very recently a good friends of mine walked in on their daughter taking nude pics of herself in a mirror and sending them to some boy she liked and she only 14. Mom was super mad and  daddy was extremely mad...trust me. Something they totally didnt think she would even imagine doing cause she never came off that she would do such a thing. I have a daughter 16 and we have long talks about everything and this came up the other day in a convo about this new app.
 :-?? this app can have some advantages and as well be a intrusion i guess. but depends i guess on the kids and the parents and what going on in their lives. 

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »
I got news for ya: just because you see it on the internet, it doesn't make it true.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
I got news for ya: just because you see it on the internet, it doesn't make it true.

lol true to that bro on some things, but my searches werent from just some net stuff. i actually read up on it in the news paper we got plus watched the news  first with the actual creator himself speaking about it.  But i will defifinitley tell you what i see is true from the net.. if my sister comes and shows me pics posted on the net of our young cousin wearing something ( or showing breasts exposed nude)  that she clearly by all means should NOT be doing period. There is stuff posted even on FB that they shouldnt be putting up at all. The internet is a very fickle place and you def have to keep an eye on what these young kids are seriously doing.  Some 16 year old boy who gets sent  a pic of a young girl  that likes him on his cellphone and then he posts it on some site aint a good thing ever.

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 06:58:39 PM »
my rule: if someone talks about "mark of the beast" and "tracking chip", everything they say is to be disregarded

on an unrelated note my car has the mark of the beast, true story
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 07:01:18 PM »
on an unrelated note my car has the mark of the beast, true story

not even gonna ask why bro. not even gonna ask. lol

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 07:15:26 PM »
not even gonna ask why bro. not even gonna ask. lol

my license plate number is 666
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 10:40:30 AM »
Good post demonkai these nonbelievers need to do some research and stop being alsleep to whats going on in the world and wow who ever says "if its on the internet then it must be false" needs slapped and his a** whooped on top of that lord forgive me but the way things are looking now the internet is a HIGHLY better place to research then the tell-lie-vision is trust me i found out the hard way
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 12:14:51 AM »
Good post demonkai these nonbelievers need to do some research and stop being alsleep to whats going on in the world and wow who ever says "if its on the internet then it must be false" needs slapped and his a** whooped on top of that lord forgive me but the way things are looking now the internet is a HIGHLY better place to research then the tell-lie-vision is trust me i found out the hard way

It's funny how you took "Not everything on the internet is true" and turned it into "Everything on the internet is wrong."

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 05:17:23 PM »
And you got that assumption....how? :-w
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »
well i can say with me...you cannot be naive in this day and age with how things are and are going. The net for many years since its creation has been both a good thing and a bad thing. its how and why people supply information.  Some for good use and some bad.  Its a great way to get out info as well that otherwise wouldn't get let out. as you see many sites get shutdown or hailed to stop showing stuff via company, government or even celebrities. it has happened and will continue to happen. if people do think outside the box, take a step back and look at things from a wider view to see the entire picture and even research deeper your findings which can go beyond just looking on the internet , you may find even more truth ( as well as lies) that have been put out.

this chip thing has been going on for many many years with animals. tracking their migration habits, tracking their dang near every move.  There is alot of laws structured into the US and even other places but there are places with laws that arent as strict and structured. but all Laws have flaws.  People having to MUST have chips may one day happen. maybe not in this era but maybe the next. who knows.  People always laughed at Trekkies long time ago and acting like they were talking on communicators.....yeah now look. Cellphones and all kinds of wireless communication devices being developed and been done far before the public even gets them. Ask the secret service where bluetooth came from back in the 70's and 80's before it got named bluetooth like it was a new thing.  8=| .

oh yeah .......

(click to show/hide)

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »
well i can say with me...you cannot be naive in this day and age with how things are and are going. The net for many years since its creation has been both a good thing and a bad thing. its how and why people supply information.  Some for good use and some bad.  Its a great way to get out info as well that otherwise wouldn't get let out. as you see many sites get shutdown or hailed to stop showing stuff via company, government or even celebrities. it has happened and will continue to happen. if people do think outside the box, take a step back and look at things from a wider view to see the entire picture and even research deeper your findings which can go beyond just looking on the internet , you may find even more truth ( as well as lies) that have been put out.

this chip thing has been going on for many many years with animals. tracking their migration habits, tracking their dang near every move.  There is alot of laws structured into the US and even other places but there are places with laws that arent as strict and structured. but all Laws have flaws.  People having to MUST have chips may one day happen. maybe not in this era but maybe the next. who knows.  People always laughed at Trekkies long time ago and acting like they were talking on communicators.....yeah now look. Cellphones and all kinds of wireless communication devices being developed and been done far before the public even gets them. Ask the secret service where bluetooth came from back in the 70's and 80's before it got named bluetooth like it was a new thing.  8=| .

oh yeah .......

(click to show/hide)

^^(PM)^ Yea they will either try to research what you have just mentioned or they will do like the last guy who posted would do and just desmiss it as being false since it's from the "internet"  :DxDie :D
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 06:39:02 PM »

I was saying this guy is just fear mongering and attention-whoring. The fact is simple, mandatory RFID chips are as likely to happen as mandatory cameras in our homes. Its just the fears of a group of people who feel government presence is excessive.

The fact is the chips exist and are voluntary, that is what the guy on the Fox News clip has.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 06:58:46 PM »
I was saying this guy is just fear mongering and attention-whoring. The fact is simple, mandatory RFID chips are as likely to happen as mandatory cameras in our homes. Its just the fears of a group of people who feel government presence is excessive.

The fact is the chips exist and are voluntary, that is what the guy on the Fox News clip has.

No people like Alex Jones (if you ever heard of him) is a fear mongerer but when you see stuff like that on the news or on the internet with proof to back up the claim then its not fear mongering its pure FACT
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 07:35:45 PM »
WELL....lol

i do know a lot of people these go to the internet to look up a lot of truth on things whether be about health, the news and other stuff. nothing wrong with it....but you still have to keep an eye on whats real and whats BS. that goes for the media on tv and in the news paper...

but anyway thats some wild sh*t having something like that in your body for the government, or police or whoever to keep tabs on you...haha they sorta already doing that with "teenage tracker" saw that on the news on ch 4 except only its not put in your child lol....but before all that it was in pets...your pet gets lost you locate em from the chip thats either in em or its collar

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »

Because you said it:

wow who ever says "if its on the internet then it must be false

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2013, 07:39:23 AM »
Because you said it:

o.O# o.O#...Ummm don't you see the quotations slow one LOL
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 01:21:45 AM »
o.O# o.O#...Ummm don't you see the quotations slow one LOL

No, slow bro. I do see them. I'm telling you that you're misinterpreting the thing you were responding to.

What was said was:

Which is a far cry from:

"if its on the internet then it must be false"

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »
No, slow bro. I do see them. I'm telling you that you're misinterpreting the thing you were responding to.

What was said was:

Which is a far cry from:

But i wasn't just speakin on you i was speakin on people who state that period all i was sayin was people always dismiss a youtube video before fully watchin it or doin research on it themselves.
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 07:42:41 PM »
Look certain things need not be acknowledged as even potential 'facts'. If I said the government was mandating that everyone drive the same car, the same color, only at designated times of the day as decided by your last name, you wouldn't research that. It only requires a very general awareness to know that isn't happening.

Don't be mystified by every professional looking thing, either. Look at this for example: http://www.fantasymaps.com/stuff/idaho.html
There are seriously people who believe that because "they have such a strong case". Obviously it is ridiculous, but people will believe it.

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
Look whether you like it or not the USofA  is going downhill, why? Becuase of our current Government and our News programs like CNN and Fox, half the people you see on TV are from the Screen Actors Guild.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 08:41:11 PM »
Look certain things need not be acknowledged as even potential 'facts'. If I said the government was mandating that everyone drive the same car, the same color, only at designated times of the day as decided by your last name, you wouldn't research that. It only requires a very general awareness to know that isn't happening.

Don't be mystified by every professional looking thing, either. Look at this for example: http://www.fantasymaps.com/stuff/idaho.html
There are seriously people who believe that because "they have such a strong case". Obviously it is ridiculous, but people will believe it.

That was a poor example but i understand what you mean but at the same time when there is COLD HARD EVIDENCE PUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE and you still dismiss it as myth or BS then your obviously asleep to whats going on in the world and need to read more
Sting Of The Scorpion

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD