collapse

Author Topic: YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW!!!!!!!  (Read 2138 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW!!!!!!!
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:32:33 AM »
IMT, I don't kno if you guys have seen this, but this video has gotten the whole Country talking and leaving people with their mouth wide open.....

Reminder : This video is explicit and has some cursing in it and violence so if you don't want to listen or look at it, then read below

(click to show/hide)

Thing was a 59 year old bus driver that was going back and forth with an aggressive 25 year old woman who ended up hitting him directly in his head and threatening him and his daughter and she was verbally abusing him so he decided he was gonna take actions in his own hands.. That would be a mistake that she would soon regret for putting her hands on that man because what she didnt kno was that unlike any other dude she probably laid her hands on, this 59 year old Black man was old school and was gonna show her the ideal "You wanna be a man, then imma treat'cha like a man" And basically did a Johnny Cage Mortal Kombat uppercut on her and it did a nice and clean hit.

:o  :o  :o   :o   :o   :o   :o

So word of advice, girls, please.....Don't go hitting men you don't even know. Especially hitting them first. Not everyone is gonna care that your a female, cus once you start hitting a guy that you don't even know like the way this girl did, it changes the whole game. Especially if they are old enough to be your dad or grandfather. Cus you will catch an uppercut to the jaw just like this girl did.  LOL!!!!!

:DxDie  :DxDie   :DxDie   :DxDie    :DxDie

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 09:34:40 AM »
He should have had a tazer on him instead for stuff like this. There is just too much trouble involved with hitting women even in self defence.

Luckly the bus route ive taken for years now hasnt had any violence on it, lest not while im there. I have seen some weird stuff on the bus though lol.

Like one time this woman got on the bus, she was obviously homeless. The only seet on the bus was next to her, and my feet were killing me so bad i couldnt stand this trip. So i sat down, and man, she stank. Have you ever smelt death? Cuz thats what she smelt like, rotting flesh thats been left out in the sun too long. It didnt help that it was in the middle of summer and she was wearing a giant puffy black  winter jacket, black sweat pants and some sort of rags on her head, mumbling to her self. She cracked a window open and everyone in the back of the bus started to freak. This one guy starts walking around the back, getting all getto about the stank. The moment there's a free spot i move the hell away from her and i get a spot near the front, and open another window lol. The people in the back start having a yelling match at her once they realize it was her. It didnt even faze this woman. I think she might have been a zombie lol.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »
He should have had a tazer on him instead for stuff like this. There is just too much trouble involved with hitting women even in self defence.

Luckly the bus route ive taken for years now hasnt had any violence on it, lest not while im there. I have seen some weird stuff on the bus though lol.

Like one time this woman got on the bus, she was obviously homeless. The only seet on the bus was next to her, and my feet were killing me so bad i couldnt stand this trip. So i sat down, and man, she stank. Have you ever smelt death? Cuz thats what she smelt like, rotting flesh thats been left out in the sun too long. It didnt help that it was in the middle of summer and she was wearing a giant puffy black  winter jacket, black sweat pants and some sort of rags on her head, mumbling to her self. She cracked a window open and everyone in the back of the bus started to freak. This one guy starts walking around the back, getting all getto about the stank. The moment there's a free spot i move the hell away from her and i get a spot near the front, and open another window lol. The people in the back start having a yelling match at her once they realize it was her. It didnt even faze this woman. I think she might have been a zombie lol.

LOL MEW that is funny!!! Man I had this woman that used to stank when i rode the bus too! Man she would kinda come outta nowhere and some how ease all up to ya just to ask you for some money and then when you told her no she would have somethin to say. And then she told the wrong person that one day. And they snapped and was like GET YO FUNKY BLEEP! OUTTA MY FACE BEFORE I BLEEP YO BLEEP UP!!! loL BAHAHAHAHAA!!! She stunk so bad, somebody should have uppercuted her! LOL!

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:53:37 AM »
There are worse things in the world than a little body odor...

Like wanting to beat the crap out of someone for smelling a little funky. That's kind of reprehensible.

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »
There are worse things in the world than a little body odor...

Like wanting to beat the crap out of someone for smelling a little funky. That's kind of reprehensible.

Man i dont go around doin that, but things like that are funny to me, People do crazy things.... I tell ya.... Let someone sit next to you smelling crazy and see if you dont atleast have something to say lol

Offline Lanier1996

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 13, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 01:41:02 PM »
Damn that bee-otch had that crap comin.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:29:37 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:06:29 PM »
She deserves it.
 My mom had told me when I was a kid: "you may never hit a woman, its not fair. But never accept to be hit by a woman. Because if she slaps like a man, she will slapped like a man. "

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »

So word of advice, girls, please.....Don't go hitting men you don't even know. Especially hitting them first. Not everyone is gonna care that your a female, cus once you start hitting a guy that you don't even know like the way this girl did, it changes the whole game. Especially if they are old enough to be your dad or grandfather. Cus you will catch an uppercut to the jaw just like this girl did.  LOL!!!!!

Ha I say these exact things almost word for word to every girl that I know especially the one's that like to get involved or try to break up fights that I or my friends get into with other guys and now I get to show them this video and they now understand why I say these things.

On a side note while she was acting a fool and shouldn't have touched that old man I don't think I could have watched that in person and did nothing because even sitting here watching it was funny until he hit her and that was a mean hit to.

Edit: also here is this

my new one

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
Fox news, of course. Only showing half of the story.
Not to mention she refusing to respond on what caused him to uppercut her?
Make everyone else look like the bad guy and have others feel sympathy for you. Oh hell she deserved that uppercut.
Now will someone please edit the video with MK sounds?
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
i'm not sexist, i believe everyone deserves to be punched in the face equally
not that i go around punching people, but gender shouldnt matter
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
Omfg! There is no uppercut on any video game, real world fighting pro or street that can compare to what she got! Lmao hard! Yeah fox cut out alot of what she did to cause that. She even spit on him before all this happened and was on the bus another 20 minutes before this happened. Dang shame but yeah hitting him while he driving was totally stupid and endangered other passengers safety. Those mk sounds will be coming real soon too.
Lol.
But seriously didn't she hear him saying " you going to jail now" 3 time before he hit her with the ultimate transit special techniques super shinryuken? Lol he tried to personally send her there asap by air delivery!  Cause it takes cops too long to get there these days.  :DxDie  :DxDie :DxDie
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:17:05 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 08:28:40 PM »
@landO: when i sent you and a few others that video last night along with the interview in a PM i was still rollin at that sh*t late last night someone posted the video o my FB page and in tears laughin...i was not expecting that bruh to uppercut that broad like that lol That was a well executed uppercut seriously man^^

The 2nd video with her saying she felt like she was in Mortal kombat had im dying laughin even more man...

Jodafro told me about the video like friday but i forgot about that sh*t lol
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 01:18:33 AM »
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan All I'm saying @Demonkai and Landeezy is........

YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW!!!!! YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW!!!!! YOU GOIN TA JAIL.....Whoooooooom.....BOOM!!!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't mess wit old men that have been driving a city bus for 22 years....

Because you will get UPPERCUTED!!!!! lol!!!!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 11:16:02 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 05:50:20 AM »
WARNING ADULT LANGUISH
(click to show/hide)

:D

Edit:

Fox news, of course. Only showing half of the story.
Not to mention she refusing to respond on what caused him to uppercut her?
Make everyone else look like the bad guy and have others feel sympathy for you. Oh hell she deserved that uppercut.
Now will someone please edit the video with MK sounds?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:57:47 AM by Rage »

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 08:20:12 AM »
rage....there isnt a smiley on here fo convey how hard I was laighing at those vids! Tiiiiger uppeeerrrrcut!  :DxDie

Race...all I can say is I know for the next few years she gonna have nightmares...while even awake!  somethinv close to this using smileys:  (:|.... :Terry... :o... @^@

Rotfl hard bruh!  :DxDie

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 10:08:12 AM »
Tiiiiiiiiiiiger, UPPERCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!! LOL!!!!!!  :D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 03:54:58 PM »
man i was at work last night and got into a huge argument with my aunt who works there on saturday nights about this whole thing. she hadn't seen any of the video and just heard about it.m So i decided to go into full detail about what exactly happened and how it all came about. her issue was the fact that he was a man and hit a woman. period.  i told her, given the major issue she not only put the bus driver in but moreso the passengers something was bound to happen. it was when i said.. " i probably would have lost it and knocked her up side her stupid head too for putting eveyone at risk and myself in mortal danger" was when she went on a tyraid talking about the event like she was there and seen it herself. i called her sexist because no woman should put her hands on a man either. she never answered that.  just frowned it off.  her speech was and i quote " a man is suposed to be a provider, a strength to all women and a pillar of justice to females period . my reply was simply.. he was.. 1. he is a provider of the city for pedestrian travel and safety of all the passengers on his bus, 2. He is a provider of his family as well cause he works and has worked for the bus company for 22 years. 3. he made a decision based not just on personal harm against himself but as well putting the lives of the passengers at risk cause of her being totally ignorant and assulting a transit worker is a crime especially while bus is in motion. I do not condone how he handled the situation but i do sympathize with what he done. Even women are agreeing with what he done. so why even go there with that moral speech when it has nothing to do with the given facts of what occured? that was an deliberate attack on a city worker because he roasted her and everyone laughed.

our argument went on for 20 minutes and then brought up kids, god, allah and all kinds of religious talk and i had to lay it out to her that there is no room for that in the current discussion cause that has nothing to do with what transpired. period. i asked one question which even my boss frowned on her and called her ( who by the way is a good friend of hers and even tried to reason with her on her biased thought on the matter ) was if that was a man and you was the drivber.. would you have hit him? her answer.. "ya D@mn right i would! " so ended the argument and now she was feeling very pissed about what she said in that answer and gave a clear cut look into the mind of how she and many other sexist woemn think. its ok for them to literally maul you, abuse you and treat you like you are some bum they can do whatever and you cant fight back. i dont believe in hitting women cause you can or domestic abuse but i do not feel sorry for that girl whatsoever and i believe in the given right to defend yourself if attack by any person..like overlordnick said and others, some people need to be hit in the face and she deserved that punch! FALCON PUUUUUNCH>> Flawless Victory!  :D :D :D

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 01:12:08 AM »
You guys are mean! Lol! But I gotta say, you guys are a good mean and totally right. When I saw the vid, my mom and I both laughed good and gave each other high fives! She always taught that a person shouldn't run their mouth, you'll get into a fight sooner or later, even if you're a woman. As shown here, she's right.
Animal-like people like the thing in the vid need to understand, WOMEN HAVE TO ACT LIKE LADIES TO BE PROTECTED! These imbeciles think unlimited freedom is theirs? Heck no, you act like a jackass, expect to get beaten like one! Too bad he didn't take his belt off and beat the fool out of her, we'd be rolling on the ground with laughter.
I remember one time I was boarding a bus and I got some sass...man, I was tempted to f*** that fool up. But my adult male side restrained me. I hate sass, that's a guaranteed course to a throwdown!
By the way, WALKER TEXAS RANGER IS A SHOW, NOT REALISTIC!

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 01:28:20 AM »
At the end of the day no one wants to be spit in the face and then psychically assaulted by some random person, male or female. I dont know where any of those bone head minded women get that from. hell, even my lady felt she needed that uppercut^^

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:40:24 AM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 07:10:50 AM »
Wow, seems like everybody agrees with me.

I wanna kno what Acey, Scar, and Sabaki have to say about this. Lets get them to say how they feel on this matter.

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 06:08:15 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:49 AM »
Spit in da face + getting assualted = ME RETALIATE!!! nuff said...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 11:04:13 AM »
Wow, seems like everybody agrees with me.

I wanna kno what Acey, Scar, and Sabaki have to say about this. Lets get them to say how they feel on this matter.

As for me I know everyone is going to handle the situation in their own way and that's fine. Do what you need to do then face up to the consquences if you made the wrong choice.

In hind sight, if that girl was on the bus for 20 minutes being like that there was ample time to call the police to get her off.

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 06:08:15 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 12:04:25 PM »
As for me I know everyone is going to handle the situation in their own way and that's fine. Do what you need to do then face up to the consquences if you made the wrong choice.

In hind sight, if that girl was on the bus for 20 minutes being like that there was ample time to call the police to get her off.

That's also true Acey...but I dont like the 5-0 and/or Po Po...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 12:13:25 PM »
Yeah, that's a location specific responce I had there. There are a lot of variables which is why each person needs to decide what they would need to do and make sure it's the best choice they could have made. Our local police here just recently stamped out some corruption in the force so I feel good with the guys left behind.

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 04:20:08 PM »
GENDER EQUALITY

Unless of course it's man vs woman in which case y'know just cut your balls off amirite?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal