collapse

Author Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us  (Read 50744 times)

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us
« Reply #775 on: May 09, 2013, 02:34:15 PM »
Batgirl is more Batman than Batman.

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
« Reply #776 on: May 09, 2013, 02:43:08 PM »
Batgirl is more Batman than Batman.

You're aboslutely right.
The makers of this game need to go back to the drawing board, patch up the Dark Knight and really make him Batman.

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #777 on: May 09, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
I want her now!! When is she going out?

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #778 on: May 09, 2013, 05:18:45 PM »
You're aboslutely right.
The makers of this game need to go back to the drawing board, patch up the Dark Knight and really make him Batman.

I thought too

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #779 on: May 09, 2013, 06:04:16 PM »
I can't really think of anyone else in "The Killing Joke" they can have in the DLC pack. Joker's is clever, but other than that? Maybe that "Pre-Joker" Joker?:
(click to show/hide)
And for the third one maybe the Red Hood?:
(click to show/hide)
Im just saying. Batgirl wasn't Batgirl in Killing Joke, so the only costumes you could have would be for Batman or Joker, and Batman looked just like, well, BATMAN. Nothing particularly special.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:25:40 PM by C.R.O.M. Zaxis »

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #780 on: May 09, 2013, 07:39:08 PM »
You're aboslutely right.
Patch him up? Not gonna happen. Major gameplay changes like this doesn't happen until another game, and you have to agree that Batman's way of fighting isn't bad, in Arkham City he plays in the same style.

Offline Tazzer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 15, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #781 on: May 09, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »

Im just saying. Batgirl wasn't Batgirl yet, so the only costumes you could have would be for Batman or Joker, and Batman looked just like, well, BATMAN. Nothing particularly special.

Barbara had been Batgirl before the killing Joke.  Way before.  Joker ended her career as Batgirl with that bullet and she became Oracle (up until recently with the New 52).  So they could give her the classic costume she wore.

As to the Batman Fighting style argument... I side with MacaulynGameLover on this, I think his fighting style is very Batman-like and similar to the Arkham games.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:06:31 PM by Tazzer »

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #782 on: May 09, 2013, 08:23:49 PM »
Barbara had been Batgirl before the killing Joke.  Way before.  Joker ended her career as Batgirl with that bullet and she became Oracle (up until recently with the New 52).  So they could give her the classic costume she wore.

As to the Batman Fighting style argument... I side with MacaulynGameLover on this, I think his fighting style is very Batman-like and similar to the Arkham games.
o.O# I was NOT thinking lol. Thank you for catching me. What I MEANT to say, was that she wasn't Batgirl IN the killing joke. Of course she was Batgirl way before. How could she be Batgirl after paralysis? It's funny too; I had just read Killing Joke a few hours before I had posted that lol

Offline Mr.Wingfeather

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 14, 2021, 03:21:56 PM
    • Email
« Reply #783 on: May 09, 2013, 09:04:21 PM »
o.O# I was NOT thinking lol. Thank you for catching me. What I MEANT to say, was that she wasn't Batgirl IN the killing joke. Of course she was Batgirl way before. How could she be Batgirl after paralysis? It's funny too; I had just read Killing Joke a few hours before I had posted that lol

There can only be one logical explanation for this... Flashpoint!

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #784 on: May 09, 2013, 11:14:12 PM »
They should at least be beautiful, or less manly.
They dont look manly i think mvc chunli and rmikka look more like me with all their muscles than these girls.. Raven I think is supposed to look exotic with high cheekbones and also demonic she is after all embrasing her demon side in this game.  Wonder woman looks fine her face is a bit long but so are a lot of real life females... Catwoman looks wonderful no complaints.. Killer frost looks great.. Hawk gril was always a manish type woman I know on the jlu cartoon i thought she had perm pms.. So I dont think they look manly at all..  I think if this were a capcom game with capcom gameplay and was another mvc clone like all mugen is now a days people would not talk crap.. There are a ton of games that are just as good if not better than mvc and that type of gameplay.. I could
*Note Soon

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #785 on: May 09, 2013, 11:39:28 PM »
To be fair, in the good ol' Wolfman/Perez Titans comics she always had dem cheekbones.

Guess they don't translate well into 3D

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #786 on: May 10, 2013, 06:45:33 AM »
There can only be one logical explanation for this... Flashpoint!
That explains why I'm now my own father...

Offline Mach25

• Initiate
« Reply #787 on: May 10, 2013, 08:09:05 AM »
Patch him up? Not gonna happen. Major gameplay changes like this doesn't happen until another game, and you have to agree that Batman's way of fighting isn't bad, in Arkham City he plays in the same style.

I disagree with you 100%. They might patch, they might not, there is no set way of doing things that absolutely everyone will follow at all times. If enough people do agree with what I said in one way or another and they keep heckling the company about it, they might fix him up due to customer complaints, so you can't make a call like that unless you know the hearts and minds of the people over at DC and the makers of the game.
And no he does not fight like he does in Arkham City. In Arkham City, he had use of plenty of batarangs and used his bat-grapple alot more in confrontations, to name a couple of examples. In other words, like Zvitor and I said before, Batgirl is more Batman-ish than Batman is himself.

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #788 on: May 10, 2013, 09:39:51 AM »
i like batman, he dont need new moves, i just tink some of this batgirl graples should fit at him, im worried if with this "teleports" she should look more fast then the flash (my favorite char)...

honestly, im so happy with game roster, i dont care if newcomers are not my favorite wishs... at the moment im more excited with possible new skins.

Offline Thaknight33

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 04, 2015, 08:54:58 PM
« Reply #789 on: May 10, 2013, 10:42:42 AM »
Dang batgirl fights better than  batman and nightwing. Guess student surpasses teacher, she is a beast. :o

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #790 on: May 10, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »
That explains why I'm now my own father...
lol

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #791 on: May 10, 2013, 11:43:49 AM »
I disagree with you 100%. They might patch, they might not, there is no set way of doing things that absolutely everyone will follow at all times. If enough people do agree with what I said in one way or another and they keep heckling the company about it, they might fix him up due to customer complaints, so you can't make a call like that unless you know the hearts and minds of the people over at DC and the makers of the game.
And no he does not fight like he does in Arkham City. In Arkham City, he had use of plenty of batarangs and used his bat-grapple alot more in confrontations, to name a couple of examples. In other words, like Zvitor and I said before, Batgirl is more Batman-ish than Batman is himself.
No, they might not patch. Changing a character's gameplay completely is something that no one would do after releasing a game, fixing glitches is a completely different thing than changing a character's moveset, if were only a move it wouldn't really be a problem, but if they didn't add the characters that people wanted as DLC's, why would they obey a supposed demand of moveset changing?
Also, he does fight like Arkham City, of course he wouldn't have a bunch of gadgets like in that game but he relies more on close combat and in some quickfire gadgets like Bat-grapple, Batarang and his hyper (smoke bomb + eletric gadget (forgot the name)). And about Batgirl being better than him, let me tell you something: Every DLC character should look better than the starting ones, or do you think they would leave the cool characters in the game and the less cool as DLC's? Who would buy them?

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 15, 2024, 11:29:42 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #792 on: May 10, 2013, 09:17:17 PM »
Im so late in making a small combo video of my own...
and of course...its Batman...who knew?
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #793 on: May 10, 2013, 09:53:14 PM »
that some nice @ss whippin talents you showed there man
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Mach25

• Initiate
« Reply #794 on: May 11, 2013, 12:39:03 AM »
No, they might not patch. Changing a character's gameplay completely is something that no one would do after releasing a game, fixing glitches is a completely different thing than changing a character's moveset, if were only a move it wouldn't really be a problem, but if they didn't add the characters that people wanted as DLC's, why would they obey a supposed demand of moveset changing?
Also, he does fight like Arkham City, of course he wouldn't have a bunch of gadgets like in that game but he relies more on close combat and in some quickfire gadgets like Bat-grapple, Batarang and his hyper (smoke bomb + eletric gadget (forgot the name)). And about Batgirl being better than him, let me tell you something: Every DLC character should look better than the starting ones, or do you think they would leave the cool characters in the game and the less cool as DLC's? Who would buy them?

We're disagreeing again. First of all, I didn't say they wouldn't or would not patch, I said they might, so don't put words in my mouth.
Second, DLC characters do not necessarily have to be better than the first ones but these are simply an expansion of available characters to reach a wider audience: everyone knows that people have different favorites, there is no such thing as everyone's favorite superhero to the exclusion of others. Some prefer Flash, some prefer Batman, some prefer Supes, some Doomsday and the list goes on.

The simple fact of the matter is, as Zvitor and I said before, Batman doesn't really feel like Batman due to his moveset, but more like a generic character, almost.

" And about Batgirl being better than him, let me tell you something: Every DLC character should look better than the starting ones, or do you think they would leave the cool characters in the game and the less cool as DLC's? Who would buy them?"

You're not telling me anything other than your own opinion (which I did not ask for nor did I express any desire to know), which is worth no more than anyone else's. I said it before and I'll say it again, in agreement with Zvitor, they need to go back and make Batman really Batman. I don't care to hear your opinion on the matter, I've said what I've said and that's final.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #795 on: May 11, 2013, 07:54:05 AM »
" And about Batgirl being better than him, let me tell you something: Every DLC character should look better than the starting ones, or do you think they would leave the cool characters in the game and the less cool as DLC's? Who would buy them?"

You're not telling me anything other than your own opinion (which I did not ask for nor did I express any desire to know), which is worth no more than anyone else's. I said it before and I'll say it again, in agreement with Zvitor, they need to go back and make Batman really Batman. I don't care to hear your opinion on the matter, I've said what I've said and that's final.
Not, its not opinion, its strategy, their strategy. For a character to become a DLC, it must either be famous enough or have a far better-looking gameplay. Otherwise, why would a character not famous and without a good-looking gameplay exist? Who would buy such a DLC?
I never said that my opinion is more worth than anyone else, nor did I give it to YOU, it belongs to the thread, you however doesn't seem to be willing to hear any opinion that contrary yours.

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #796 on: May 11, 2013, 09:02:06 AM »
Is anyone putting any stock in that "leaked" DLC list of Lobo, Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion? I didn't at first, but ever since they announced Batgirl, it's hard to ignore.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #797 on: May 11, 2013, 09:04:01 AM »
Is anyone putting any stock in that "leaked" DLC list of Lobo, Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion? I didn't at first, but ever since they announced Batgirl, it's hard to ignore.
Indeed, I wanted so much to see characters like M. Manhunter and Zatanna...

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #798 on: May 11, 2013, 09:07:20 AM »
Indeed, I wanted so much to see characters like M. Manhunter and Zatanna...
Exactly! Martian Manhunter seems like a perfect choice! I wanted/want Lobo, MManhunter, Supergirl, and Killer Croc.

Offline SLICER 300

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 25, 2019, 03:29:52 PM
  • Mugen Is Awesome
    • Email
« Reply #799 on: May 11, 2013, 12:59:27 PM »
Exactly! Martian Manhunter seems like a perfect choice! I wanted/want Lobo, MManhunter, Supergirl, and Killer Croc.
I'm with you guys on the Martian Manhunter DLC. It would've been pretty good to have the heart and soul of the Justice League in Injustice. But I've really wanted the DLC of Captain Atom. With how NetherRealm creators make DC Comic characters really cool and realistic. No doubt they could've made a Captain Atom with a cool armor. Just sayin'.  :-??

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar