collapse

Author Topic: C.R.O.M. The Game! World Heroes United!  (Read 11076 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 03:51:35 AM
  • The trend setter
Re: C.R.O.M. The Game! World Heroes United!
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2013, 11:25:38 AM »
 =D> :O*D

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2013, 02:01:52 PM »
coo,l on the booster front man and looks nice what you done with that. so def that idea for the move will be sweet . So when you all done with your small sheet for what you need for him, just ship that sucker to me and i log it in its folder.  :thumbsup:

lol weeeeeeelllll i didnt make the CROM text, just the Logo. the text was made by fellow homie and its part of the Crom Sword avys we have at the site. I just enlarged it and edited it to fit the color scheme of the logo. I see what you mean tho. lol. If i am correct the intention of the design was to make it like a futuristic Cimmerian of the  Hyborian age version  like design.  ;D . Pretty much a good Pun on how we got the name. lol . But  i could do a retrace and edit it to try and look more like an actual "O" if need be.  I too like it tho because its ...different. like we all are.  :cool

But i shall fix that maybe in an update or before the demo or whatever if the crew has any objections to it .  Plus i spelled heros which should be Heroes. lol. well its just a sample so i figure whatever i show it. lol but yo so far too folks are cool with this actual name then fine i shall keep it and change the text to be correct. And update the front page too  lol .   As for the Bg i am still thinking what to have for that instead of just being a black Bg. I got some iddeas of my own but if anyone has some please tell and can see if can be done. ::salute::

Iight bruh sounds like a plan to me.  :thumbsup: Now as for the CROM logo i think the black BG is nice how it is cause it makes the logo stick out much more but if you wanna add a BG to it i think it should be a color that would fit well with the colors on the logo or other wise it probably wouldn't look right :/
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
thanx and you got some goond point there too Skorp bro. i am checkin out other Bor games to compare how those games title screens are before i finalize ours and try my hand at coding it in the engine i have. Gonna start with some simple stuff first and learn more on how to add things in coding wise as i go when i can. Still workin on Trashcan Larry as well as i do this and other stuff. i enjoy multitasking.  Lando enjoys the thrill of multitasking and dont loose my focus...actually it keeps my insanity in check.  :D :thumbsup:

plus as well i am not sure whjats all doable in Bor engine but i wanted to have 2 sets of mini game stages , basically levels.One sky stage and one ground driving stage. there are folks who have vehicles and i wanted to incorperate that somehow into the game . The Imt copetship and another set of flying vehicles you get to choose from those folks to play that level, then same vice versa with grounded vehicles like the CC landrover and nx men car, me and my bike and supa and his bike and maybe 3 others to choose from. so folks that are not playable characters or just a booster can  just gonna be one of these. So i think i have some good folks involved in Bor anhd as well the Chrono crash community can inform me if this is a doable thing to have cause i would love that.  :thumbsup:

So far for stages for the project i have 3 already jotted down to be made with one already having the final level board done.

1. Norway stage
2.Monster Island stage ( a stage full of nothing but monsters and zombies)
3. BDC stage which is a building full of nerds ( at his request lol) and  battle 3 floors till you fight against BDC himself
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 09:42:49 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando (aka Trashcan Larry) »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2013, 12:16:06 PM »
Cool bro Heka updated Magma Dragoons booster character :

Now it just needs the Grenade launcher coming out the side port hole and firing into the sky and then raining down and explosions everywhere. Will have this sheet done in time for the demo release. :thumbsup:

mad props Heka ! ^:)^

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2013, 10:32:43 AM »
i got these rips  ( well its whole sheet anyway lol ) and doing tiny bit of work on them to get certain attacks i want that it doesnt really have. This is a close range attack for the Plant monster on the Monster Island stage. there will be 2 versions , one that short range attack and another that spits seeds.

i want to make the attack quick. plus i have to edit them for a movement animations. Plus i see now i need to change up the tongue flick too. needs about 2 frames and edit it better.  lI also want the vine legs actually walk/scoot or something. I got some other monsters sheets and stuff but i want to make them into different stuff to be a lil more custom type monsters/. I got a good wolf sheet but i want to add a rider on them...some of them. lol. Plus some varied types of creatures for different part of the 3 levels of the stage. :sonicthumbsup:

credit to Vaati for the rips :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2013, 12:18:25 PM »
Magman Dragoon Booster move updated by Heka.  :thumbsup:

:w00t: props bro Heka !

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 03:51:35 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2013, 12:29:03 PM »
good stuff  :O*D

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2013, 02:30:58 PM »
 :thumbsup: thanx Rage. trying to do all i can with time i have free .

well here i redid the lifebars to a more bor look but my own lil added custom look too . I had to do these scratch like but i may want to make em a lil more fancy i guess. not sure yet but this is a demo sheet of what i think they will look like thus far.

as you see with the Booster underneath player that bar has its own gauge that fills up by 3. so you get 3 times to use it till you have to replenish it via drops of icons ( which will fill up one bar section)plus  as you fight if the gauge is depleted the bar i think may fill up slowly. still working out the idea of that to wonder if will work out good.  that booster is the main selectable one always with your player. there will be random ones as well . So how i got it figured that whichever one you pick as main the others can be randomized one dropped  or found threough breakable objects. once you get those they auto activate. unlike your mains boosters which you activate at will.  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2013, 12:43:57 AM »
Hey Lando. About the three on the right side, aren't they for enemies or something? The look of the design looks great.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2013, 08:47:02 AM »
yup bro thats right. i didnt add "enemy" text on them tho. lol saving that stuff for once its ingame.  I checked out some bor lifebars of games and how most are usually designed so i took those more in consideration to design this projects but make em still have its own look. It will tho be more enemy bars on screen( of course cause of how many will be on at those times) than what i showed in this demo version. lol. If everybody sortas likes them them i will keep them looking this way or if any ideas maybe we could fancy/flashy them up a bit ? :-??. but i will design the timer in the middle as well using this design so it matches up. :thumbsup:  i still have to come up with a cool idea to make the character select screen tho. I want it to at least be cool looking in design as well. So i want to get those things you told me to get done up so they can be coded up into the engine. Getting the ball rolling in all i can do for next year bro.  ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2013, 08:26:02 AM »
while i am awaiting word to show off some other custom sprite work done by great friend and bro Hekathon for the Monster Island stage . he done some amazing sprite work for one of the enemies for the stage.

here is my editing of a sheet i have but i am just doing this monster a bit and coming up with both a range attack version, a close quarter version  and a bigger version. each will differ cause of plant tree on their heads with close quarter version ( this one i done edited ) having no plant on head, the others wiil be 1 on head for shooter and 2 on head for the bigger version which will take more hits to defeat. they will be around the begining of the stage and at another part as well.

Sand Beast

one of the stages i was making to release on its own i done decided to use it for this project instead. The Monster stronghold will now be broken into 3 mini levels for the final fight against the end boss huge monster ( still in concept idea and work).  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »
Heka's done mad skills with monsters! Man, that's my spriting weakness to sprite on. I thought that monster is from Maple games or something. Good work he did. ;)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2013, 09:53:38 AM »
lol yeah that is the monster i am working on Enso. one of 3 total  variations of the sand monsters.  Very simple editings required from the maple character sheet. Heka is doing some other monsters. one is named Vynom and it looks awesome!. its posted at Crom site in the thread. i will show it here when he ready.  :thumbsup:

Online Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:Today at 11:35:47 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2013, 10:32:40 AM »
It looks like you guys and gals have a lot of work on you plates.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2014, 10:13:32 AM »
yup Uche , a lot indeed but that just fuels the fire to keep busy and keep trying to make something fun.  :thumbsup:

yo here is the fresh start on the Cyclops monster dude. I have way more to do but this the start. i shall redit the horn too ( gonna add a real horn to his head. lol ) and change up his skin colors , boots and all. I may go for 2 types , a greenish version and a darker brownish version. carrying a club in hand for attack. I think i will add some more cloth to him across his chest and one side shoulder. maybe taking a cue from one of the old mythology flicks  i used to watch long long time ago like Sinbad  flicks and Clash of the Titans sorta. plus some old mytho book images i saw on designs of them and create a cool version.  There will be a 2 headed monster sub  boss dude on a huge beasts back riding it .  I got a cood idea of what beats monster to use for the four legged creature and edit it . :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2014, 04:54:39 PM »
 i saw in a book a monster kinda cyclops dude had some furry ones on but was all boots. so i took the interpretation a bit further with making them sandleboots with fur on them at the top part . .  :D  i still have to make the big Club he will use and try to hit players with and and a melee move where he spins with it.   >:D   i still have to make a second color version . more a greenish brown shades. so there are 2 kinds to fight  and still fix this ones horn right like i think it should be.  trying to add more detail to it as well as best can. So far the sprite itself is about 80% complete. more work to do on him to finish the overall look of the sprite.

i got about 6 monsters to work on for the monster island stage ( as well the stage itself with helps )  and the sub boss before you move on to the final stage boss.  The sub boss i already started the first half on the whole character which is the beast that the 2 headed monster dude will be riding on. Its coming along good so far. once i am finoished the first half and make the saddle then i show that then hook up the 2 headed rider.  #:-S   ::salute::

edit: quick color test for the second color Cyclops monster.

not sure if to roll with this color version yet. might want to add some other details on it to differ slighty from the other version which will be a darker color shading than above shown.  any thoughts?  :-??
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:23:46 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando: Pimpin Hobo! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2014, 11:54:45 AM »

yeah thats Zvitor as the pilot . for both as booster drop ship and pilot for the sky battle stage .  :thumbsup: thanx Z dude!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:10:30 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando: Pimpin Hobo! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2014, 04:17:05 PM »
props and creds to Exelord for the update editing and cleaning up spots man. your awesome bro! ::salute::

looking way much better.  :thumbsup:

Online Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:Today at 11:35:47 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2014, 04:25:47 PM »
Now that's better.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2014, 04:54:03 PM »
Now that's better.
totally better.  :thumbsup:

i want to as well add in maybe 2 more of the other staff folks to this. one for the small window  ( portraying like thats the person operating the actual Booster icons and stuff) to drop from that bottom hatch i made underneath it. Another for a seated turrent with gun on the other doorway . that part will be mostly used for the Sky battle stage.  So its just figuring who wants to be in this , o illu, excusion, sabaki   any of the other staff. i just need 2 more people. and their self sprites like how Acey done (i still have a sheet for a mini animation for acey done by acey) and Zvitor's se;lf sprite.  ::salute::

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »
The plane looks a lot better with the propellers and the tops of it. Also, the update that ExeLord did, that looks like people shot the plane already. It got damaged already. Great work bro! :thumbsup:

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2014, 12:13:40 PM »
chopper looking nice.

I think i could give it a use later lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2014, 04:56:26 PM »
 :D Excahm.

i thought to show these off now for a hot sec since i am working on them to fix some mistakes and additions to details , expecially right now for the cyclops monsters.

i was told to make the eye bigger and more pround so i will be correcting that so its more traditional cyclops like.  thanks on that feedback Silva silva bro :thumbsup:
plus Heka added as well to add a bit more detail to the garment and make it more fur like as well. so i will see what i can do to achieve that better. Trying to get better details in the stuff.  ::salute::
each cyclops as well appears in different sections of the Monster Island stage. the human skin tone one is for the beach area, the green version is for the jungle area( we have a good jungle rip stage to edit for that as well ) and the red tone will be for the mountain area. each too will have different weapons and different difficulty in damage. human being much easier and red being harder and requires more damage to take down.

i decided to show this early build of the sub boss  before you fight the main end boss of that stage  which is supposed to be a 10 headed huge dragon mosnter lol

this beast is only half of the initial creation which is the riding beast  with a 2 headed monster dude riding on top of it with a whip for attacks. i am slowly detailing it and add more shading in spots. the saddle may need to be corrected as well .  i still have to add the kind of feet i was told should work for this , (it quakes the ground as it walks and is slow)  and add the reigns from around mouth up to the actual rider i must make for it and other leg.  :P

i wasnt going to show it just yet but i decide to give in inside view of the process and progress.  next time i will show it with rider and then some animations i can come up with for it. I think the huge riding beast will shoot somethin from its mouth , like green fireball. So i have to get a good fireball fx and if not i edit maybe a Cvs Ryu fireball colors to fit.  :-?? but imma see whats up.

i asked cool graphics buddy if able to hookup the title screen with a very good Bg to it for to see what more can add some cool graphical quality to it. he done great with our site banner and so i wanna try somethin out with this . :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2014, 11:53:43 PM »
I'm glad that the eye is improved, Lando. :) Great job! That big monster sure is scary. You got great edit on that giant creature, man! ;)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2014, 12:46:56 PM »
 :thumbsup: bro and thanx man.

I wanted to get started on one of the forest/jungle whatever creatures in there and decided to def add a Zombie soldier  to it with blood on him. The island itself is likie one huge experiment  and hidden militia lab and all kinds of creatures being made from cult classics to unorthodox hybrids . So here is my first take on a zombie soldier.

i got the whole walk sheet in place to do the simple pal editing but i wanted to go further in idea with it. Add a beret hat so far. maybe as well add a real deal helmet to others.  i am thinkin of having some carry guns and walkin and shooting at moments ( the beret hats ones) while others just jump you to bite you.  what yall think?

i am workin on the other monsters today a bit as well scoping some animation ideas for sand monster and the weapons for the cyclops with some more editing adjustments just a tad.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[Today at 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat